Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. (39163 Views)

Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Police Discover Shrine In Pastor’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by tintingz(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2012
RICHIE BOI:
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18116/61/50-corpses-discovered-in-pastors-house-in-plateau.html
who kill who? Is it the pastor or fulanis, "50 corpse in pastor's house that were being pursued by the fulanis" ko ye mi o
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by harizonal123(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2012
Incomplete
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by sayusuf(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2012
red alert..red alert.
Genocide is happening in jos.

United nation, and the world should know that genocide is happening right now in jos
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by azimibraun: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2012
And smbody wll tell nt 2 mention GEJs name hia, OBJ is d reason why u still hv human bins in plateau @ all.he ws able 2 bring sm peace wt is gej doing or has said abt dis? If he cn go to edo for riggin plans, he should b able to go to plateau again for peace sake.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by killuminati(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2012
tunapawizzy:
Are u dat dumb.
you are a dumb bytch. Dat rite there is a fact. Gedit!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by JUNTAxxx: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2012
[meksroland] Biafran pregnant women were all buchered alive by Gowon and this so called fulanis. Now they must reap what they sow.now they're enemies of themselves. b [Quote] The law of circle says that the end must come to the beginning. The middle belt is now embroid with crisis, it is their turn to taste the bitter pills of mass murder of defenceless citizens in which the middle belters led by col. GOWON metted out to BIAFRIAN WOMEN AND CHILDREN. Their blood are still crying for vengance. GOWON, the music is up 4 u. Jeers
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by killuminati(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2012
tintingz: who kill who? Is it the pastor or fulanis, "50 corpse in pastor's house that were being pursued by the fulanis" ko ye mi o
no mind dem all critics. Make dem tell us wether pastor na Fulani man!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ganys: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18116/61/50-corpses-discovered-in-pastors-house-in-plateau.html
Hmmm...This report is confusing...
So, Pastor Killed the christians that ran to him for safety. Maybe the pastor is a MUSLIM Pastor too abi. Na God go save Nigeria from these one sided Hypocritic Media.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ganys: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2012
When berom attack fulani/Hausa/Muslims, No one knows, But when Fulani retaliate, It makes hwadline on the major newspaper...Kodara oooo. In as much as i dont preach evil for evil, there should be balance in reportage of attacks
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ganys: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2012
cheddarking: Remember what the Beroms did last year before you rush to judge the fulani.
If someone KILLED,ROASTED and ATE my family member, I would attack anything and anybody too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fvldf
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ganys: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2012
HEY LANDER, CHECK OUT THE PICTURES OF BEROM PEOPLE ROASTING AND EATING MUSLIMS AFTER EID PRAYER ON SALAH DAY LAST YEAR.... CHECK IT HERE BEFORE YOU PASS YOUR JUDGEMENT....HERE IS THE LINK

http://newsrescue.com/2011/09/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria/
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by ebeleguys(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2012
bohboh275: The headline is very misleading as if the Pastor has done something wrong whereas, The people only took refugee at the church and the invaders captured them there. I can't even imagine what they might have went through before they died. Who knows maybe the pastor is even among the casualties. May their souls rest in peace but to me this is a senseless killing and i hope the people behind it are brought to justice.
bohboh275: The headline is very misleading as if the Pastor has done something wrong whereas, The people only took refugee at the church and the invaders captured them there. I can't even imagine what they might have went through before they died. Who knows maybe the pastor is even among the casualties. May their souls rest in peace but to me this is a senseless killing and i hope the people behind it are brought to justice.
jus...wetin u talk? For Nigeria If I hear....
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ganys: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2012
YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO OF HOW MUSLIMS WERE ROASTED LIKE SUYA IN JOS HERE
http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D24Ym0g5Tobw&v=24Ym0g5Tobw&gl=NG

CHECK OUT THIS GUY EATING FELLOW HUMAN BEING...

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2012
Many ppl are hypocrates in 9ja,b4 d yalwa shandam genocide,were thousands of muslims were killed 4 no reason,do u ever hear of fulani attacking berom villages?D berom,killed countless number of muslims,they seriously do expect muslim 2 take,d kicking with fighting back.People,should start telling their selves d truth,If u want peace in jos,them stop eating people as salla meat.

1 Like

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Beaf: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2012
Can society ever be healed? embarassed
We each need to look deep within ourselves.
May the souls of the dead rest in peace.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Birmingham(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2012
I am not surprised. All these should remind us that we are in perilous/end time. Let's brace up for more eventualities.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2012
Time for Gun laws to be introduced into the Nigerian Constitution..

Nigerians need to have the right to protect themselves. I cant quite understand why we can own guns but can only shoot at game.. I have already purchased and licensed my Mossberg 500 Shotgun.. I really wish a Fulani Nigger would act a fool.. angry

Its enough of this nonsense, If it looks like a fulani, talks like a fulani and acts like a fool like a fulani, gun that muthafucker down.. Operation eliminate all normadic cattlefuckers..

Its is that mad cow disease you get from fuckingCattles thats making dem run wild..

2 Likes

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by andicod1st(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2012
nijanigga:
The fulanis must be killed and roasted for dinner.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by andicod1st(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2012
u'll b d 1 2eat d dinner sha
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ganys: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2012
Okija_juju: Time for Gun laws to be introduced into the Nigerian Constitution..

Nigerians need to have the right to protect themselves. I cant quite understand why we can own guns but can only shoot at game.. I have already purchased and licensed my Mossberg 500 Shotgun.. I really wish a Fulani Nigger would act a fool.. angry

Its enough of this nonsense, If it looks like a fulani, talks like a fulani and acts like a fool like a fulani, gun that muthafucker down.. Operation eliminate all normadic cattlefuckers..

Its is that mad cow disease you get from fuckingCattles thats making dem run wild..
Nairaland's Brainless clown at it again, Why did Mukina2 & co release your ID sef....Yeye Okija sacrificial Goat
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by funshint(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2012
nijanigga:
The fulanis must be killed and roasted for dinner.
dey dia dey make mouth, u better organize 'ur own ethnic militia like OPC or MEND b4 dis hausa-fulani wolves wipe u out!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by funshint(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2012
Ganys: YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO OF HOW MUSLIMS WERE ROASTED LIKE SUYA IN JOS HERE
http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D24Ym0g5Tobw&v=24Ym0g5Tobw&gl=NG

CHECK OUT THIS GUY EATING FELLOW HUMAN BEING...
so wats d big deal in dat hvn't 'ur pple done worse than dat...answer me are 'ur pple nt animals?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by AustineE1: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2012
Until Nigeria faces the fact that we are in a state of war,nothing will ever go well with this country!The Fulani Hausas as is constituted today are only out for evil,so much fund that shld be used for human and material development in the North over the years,has been channelled towards evil and clandestine activities and that explains the large number of indolency and millions of almajiris found in the core North!these evil acts of Fulani Hausas calls for the review of our unholy marriage as a nation...suffice it to say that report reaching us says that there is high level of jubilation amoung the Hausa community in Jos and elsewhere on the level of casualities that has been seen on the side of plateau villagers yesterday!we must understand that we do nt share thesame destiny with the Hausa Fulanis,as long as we co- habit with them,they will always remain a liability to us and we may never be blessed with the grace of light!...Ojukwu saw this,Maj.Orkar and co saw this,some are just seeing it!when the Hausa fulanis complain of marginalization and lack of employment in the region,i wonder how,because it cost a real fortune to buy an AK47,which is easily given to nomads and almajiris...the questn is how do they get this heavy weapons?who brings it in?who are the sponsors?whats the difference btw an average hausa fulanis with the dreaded boko haram?what interest are the out to achieve?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by obongoboy: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2012
WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THIS ANIMAL KINGDOM CALLED NIGERIA.

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ganys: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2012
funshint:
so wats d big deal in dat hvn't 'ur pple done worse than dat...answer me are 'ur pple nt animals?
Then, there is no big deal in retaliation. If my people are animal, Yours are Cannibal...Face the reality my friend
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Thok(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2012
All i can say is God help Us.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2012
Ganys:
Nairaland's Brainless clown at it again, Why did Mukina2 & co release your ID sef....Yeye Okija sacrificial Goat

So thats all you have to say?!

Like really?!

You should have been used for Id el Fitir Supper..
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2012
Ganys:
Then, there is no big deal in retaliation. If my people are animal, Yours are Cannical...Face the reality my friend
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by obongoboy: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2012
JUSTICE?. in THIS ANIMAL KINGDOM CALLED NIGERIA. BOY THINK AGAIN.

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Godjone(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2012
Enof wit al dis shit. Who da hel told u d atakers were fulani men? If we stil beliv and acept dis lies, den we r in 4 a big doom. D plateau masacre is an extension of d Jihadist movement by boko haram. D r tagging dem fulani 2 make myopic nairalanders and daft 9jirians 2 c d masarcre as a retaliation or revenge 2 pass berom atak on d fulani. Dis my advice 2 d ppl plateau. As it were 2day, plateau state is not a home 4 any cow dung cald fulanis. D ppl of plateau shud mobilize dia youth and comence a critical search 4 al fulanis in every corner of d state, find dem, group them and giv them instant death. D tym 4 dis action is now. Enof of this senceless kilings
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by funshint(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2012
Ganys:
Then, there is no big deal in retaliation. If my people are animal, Yours are Cannical...Face the reality my friend
u call dat retaliation or a massacre!? pple lyk u shld be wasted without mercy. 4 'ur info i'm Yoruba...EEDIOT!!!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2012
Misleading Headline.

Death Toll in Nigeria Village Massacre Hits 90

At least 90 people had been killed during attacks on villages in Gashik District of Barkinladi Local government area of central north Nigeria's Plateau State by Sunday afternoon, security sources and Xinhua reporters on ground said.

In a brief text message to Xinhua, the security sources said 50 burnt bodies were uncovered in the early hours of Sunday in a COCIN church in Matsai village.

Xinhua's reporters in the restive city of Jos said 20 persons were killed Sunday afternoon at the mass burial site of victims on Saturday attack, including a serving Senator, Gyang Dantong, representing Plateau north and the majority leader of the State House of Assembly, Gyang Fulani.
from https://www.nairaland.com/985185/death-toll-jos-village-massacre

So when did the church become a pastors house... Nairaland self una dey try to damage pastors reputation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! / Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.