Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. (39153 Views)

Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Police Discover Shrine In Pastor’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2012
funshint:
u call dat retaliation or a massacre!? pple lyk u shld be wasted without mercy. 4 'ur info i'm Yoruba...EEDIOT!!!

What did you expect from a cowfucker?!

The mofo already has been infected with the Mad cow disease.. He now reasons like a cow and next thing is to stampede like one.. Gun him down now..
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2012
The saddest part is that 'THE HOUSE OF GOD' isnt even a fortress..

The earlier Niggas learnt to recognize that they are on their own, the earlier we will start to take our safety into our own hands..
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by JikanHauwa: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2012
Nigeria and most Nigerians are hypocritical. So, if you kill a fulani man,woman, child, no problem! If vice versa( Beroms et al),total outrage 4rm people who knew no shit about the genesis of whole events. People who are clamouring 4 Nigeria's divide because of Jos and Kaduna are the most deluded on Nairaland.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by OneNaira6: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2012
SMH. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they need to diagnose this people in order for the rest of us to understand what is going on. I cannot for the life of me fathom why a group of people love killing others so much, it is a mystery. It is not normal.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by bappahman: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2012
Kamar is a bitch...wen birom ppl were killing hausas in shandam,kuru nd jos town ppl on NL supported dem cos it was hausas been killed..NL said hausas were leeches nd parasites to biroms...bt after the biroms finished or suspended the hausa fight with success nd all they turned to a new enemy...the Fulanis..the new enemy was also attacked killed nd battles stolen and killed...unfortunate for biroms they touched an enemy that is wild,unforgiving and relatively organized...so here we are ...a tribe been killed in it own territory...here we are in NL abusing fulanis cos they don't hav brothers that come online to tell us wat lead them to do wat they did..no newspapers to carry the wrong doings done to them...the so-called civilized ppl NL should pls try and investigate the origiñs of the crises and come up with À true story.

1 Like

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2012
May the Soul of the dead, cross peacefully to ether, the destination of all the living and may they Rest in Peace. Amen

May the living understand that the Universe has a penalty for those who kill and return souls prematurely.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by tintingz(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2012
killuminati: no mind dem all critics. Make dem tell us wether pastor na Fulani man!
lol, the story is not worthy, maybe the pastor is the fulani stated.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2012
Jikan Hauwa: Nigeria and most Nigerians are hypocritical. So, if you kill a fulani man,woman, child, no problem! If vice versa( Beroms et al),total outrage 4rm people who knew no shit about the genesis of whole events. People who are clamouring 4 Nigeria's divide because of Jos and Kaduna are the most deluded on Nairaland.

The Bastrad cattlefucking North Killed hundreds of thousands of Ndi Igbos in the North, did we retaliate in equal measure?! NO!! Reason being that above and beyond revenge, we still have a heart that is human.. The Blood of an Igbo man is the same as that of a Yoruba and a fulani..

However, you cowfuckers seem to have an insatiable penchant for blood..
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2012
Even if 9ja divid 2day,platue and southern kaduna will still be with north,because it's northern land.So stop lieing 2 ur selves.And 4 d berom,if u guys want peace,then stop killing d fulani,and they will stop kill u.But if u guys,refuse.Then an eye 4 an eye,is all i have 2 say.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Everest9(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2012
God forbid bad thing
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by mau1: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2012
Hhhmmmmm.......it's alright when the fulanis/ Hausa are being killed but when it's vice versa, it becomes a headline.
And for the person insulting Jesus, I don't think u r a true Muslim, cos Muslims believe in Jesus, not as God but as a prophet and any blasphemy against prophets......u know what. So go and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by edyza(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2012
Poorboi oh sry Richboi,ur post z nt clear,r u saying d fulanis killed those people or d pastor.the corpses were discovered in d pastor's house after being chased by d fulanis.nw wat abt d pastor?if u r saying dat d fulanis killed those people dat ran in2 d pastor's house i hope that they also killed d pastor but if they dint, u go n read d news well.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Tbillz(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2012
Are tha fulani's also intrested in reducing nigeria's population jzt lyk Bruda boko?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by caye(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2012
achi4u: yes o.let them finish themselvies o.
SEEMS YOU ARE THE TROLL CALLED 'christ4mi', the Boko Haram paid to monitor cyberspace. I'm not suprised. Heard you people have Saharareporters on your hit list; because they won't edit comments by people. God is greater than your designs,... infidels.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by noiseless: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2012
How i wish Nigerians could think with their heads, the Almighty God has hardened the stuborn and wicked heart of MR.NIGERIA so that he (mr.nigeria) must receive the full wages for years of evil. So people you must kill this MR.NIGERIA to save yourselves orderwise you are going down with this MONSTER if you stick with him, a word is enough for the wise, that is if there are enough wise in the land! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YAKUBU GOWON & CO, BUT MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE INNOCENT BEROMS AND OTHERS.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by ashdre: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2012
Fulani has never be a good set of people,they belong 2 lower animals.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by tantan: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2012
the evil that men do lives aftre them. the beroms are just paying the price of their atrocities.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by KINGwax(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2012
BlackPikiN: This is just too much!!

Enough of these killings by the Fulanis.

They have been on a killing spree for centuries in Nigeria!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by caye(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2012
bappahman ,Jikan Hauwa, achi4u. bappahman ,Jikan Hauwa, achi4u. bappahman ,Jikan Hauwa, achi4u. NOTE TO ALL NAIRALANDERS: THERE ARE BOKO HARAMS IN YOUR MIDST, AND THESE ARE THEIR IDs.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by hotwax: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2012
Good for those useless Jos people. To hell with them on their way to meet God.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by phreakabit(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That is Nigeria junk journalism for you.The article said the people were SUSPECTED to be heading to the pastor's house to seek refuge but was BLUNT that they were being pursued by fulanis.[size=18pt]Crime trend has evolved in Nigeria as every crime is being blamed on boko haram.[/size]Why would people seek refuge in a pastor's house when there are army barracks and police stations in jos ? 50 people for that matter !

I quote your comments, for the sole purpose of having it in my archive. . . So I can easily access and repost, when this same fate befalls the YORUBAS in the hands of "Fulanis Herdsmen".
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by elcatino: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2012
[quote author=saalma]
what is the essences? My goodness!
shocked[/quote
d headline is kinda confusing, coz u'll tink d pastor killed dem all.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by kufreabasi(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2012
Runing for safety in church or pastor's house, were killed by pastor or fulani?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by klaus3011(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2012
Danka7777: Are you guys following the trend of violence and killings: Boko Haram has quiet down in a week or so since the new NSA is making headway in dialogue, now out from no where, the Fulanis have resurfaced again. There is someone pulling these strings of violence and killings. In my opinion he is doing this strategically, intelligently and the calculus behind it is working!

you have spoken well......The annoying part of all this is that Nigerians are too blind to see that this same old man that is causing all this would still come out in 2015 and tell Nigerian's that he is not corrupt,that he is the best thing to happen to Nigeria....##GOD is watching you BUHARI....,all these innocent blood that you have shed in this country all because you want to rule this country....He would judge you...#gbam...
Remember,there is no overdraft in the bank of Nature......What you sow....you would reap....
Enough ranting for the day....i have got better things to do.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by aaniagu(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2012
Jos pple needs to wake up frm their slumber. Muslims can't try dis in kaduna. Kaduna xtains are ready to attack when attacked, even boko haram are afraid of xtains youths in kaduna becos they kill more than their at reprisal. Biroms, to prevent war, u must prepare for war. Thank u
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by phreakabit(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That is Nigeria junk journalism for you.The article said the people were SUSPECTED to be heading to the pastor's house to seek refuge but was BLUNT that they were being pursued by fulanis.[size=18pt]Crime trend has evolved in Nigeria as every crime is being blamed on boko haram.[/size]Why would people seek refuge in a pastor's house when there are army barracks and police stations in jos ? 50 people for that matter !

I quote your comments, for the sole purpose of having it in my archive. . . So I can easily access and repost, when this same fate befalls the YORUBAS in the hands of "Fulanis Herdsmen".

BTW about running to the police station or army barracks I have to say that was moronic reasoning at its finest. Did you bother asking thinking (if you ever do) about how far a police station or army barracks is from where the incident occurred?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by bappahman: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2012
@caye
By stating my view and asking ppl to investigate i became a boko haram....i seee...its the attitude that you nd nigerian leaders have of always been right that lead to all this wahala...go research start from 95
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Ninilowo(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2012
SmoothCrim: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you!
You say whaaaaat?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by NaijaNaWaa: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2012
Danka7777: ?.. There is someone pulling these strings of violence and killings. In my opinion he is doing this strategically, intelligently and the calculus behind it is working!

Pray, tell, who's the someone for fcuks sake?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by JikanHauwa: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

The Bastrad cattlefucking North Killed hundreds of thousands of Ndi Igbos in the North, did we retaliate in equal measure?! NO!! Reason being that above and beyond revenge, we still have a heart that is human.. The Blood of an Igbo man is the same as that of a Yoruba and a fulani..

However, you cowfuckers seem to have an insatiable penchant for blood..
Mr Okija, you misuderstood sumtin. Humans are not the same, we are different. In your everyday dealings with people, you wil observed such. Human-people-tribe..not the same. Your post is unfactual,as the Hausa's or Fulani ppl hav neva woken up in a day 2 massacre people. There is always a pretext. The berom and other minority ethnic tribes are dragging you( igbo's and co). into dis Now, dont get me wrong, I DO NOT CONDONE KILLING IN ANYWAY,and there are many of us with such mindset. What am talking about is hypocrisy. We hav seen countless times Hausa people being killed,and nobody talks about it. Are we not humans too? This is wat lead 2 most of the violence. Even Igbo land and Yoruba land incidence of attempted reprisals do occur. My friend, we hav no qualms with Igbo's or Yorub. Igbo especially are our partners in business. You are always welcome,if you want 2 visit. Just give me a call,but please try and understand the genesis of the prob in the North as it is not Us Vs U,but your ppl are innocently being dragged into it. We come in peace 2 all..

1 Like

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by lioncoolst(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2012
heman: what another sad day in Nigeria. Fulanis cladding bulletproof vests and automatic guns to slaughter unsuspecting villagers. I ask, is it not the same bulletproof vest Goodluck launched with fanfare in Kaduna last week that have been ferried into the hands of those devils? Otherwise, where did they get the bulletproof vests and ammunition from?
that was the purpose for which the BP vests were made
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Myself2(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2012
Mpetempe:What is the essences of this tread

Kpuho kpuho
unu go wound pessin with bad English for this nairaland(apologies beaf)

Na dis kain ting dey cause the kata kata for Jos so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Fayose’s Stomach Infrastructure Vs El-Rufai’s City Infrastructure Compared / Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.