Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. (39150 Views)

Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Police Discover Shrine In Pastor’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Biggyd2: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ninilowo:
You say whaaaaat?

This guy must be mocking us as usual. He is not from this country.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Biggyd2: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
People, please all these fangs and claws on this forum will not help us one bit. Why don't we direct our energies towards holding our government responsible for the insecurity in this country (which they have failed to provide contrary to what they promised us)? Encouraging more killings will not solve this problem. And make no mistake, this thing might just start spreading to other parts of the country. See http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/08/ex-army-general-killed-in-lagos/.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
[quote author=Billyonaire]When I stumbled on Nairaland, I was excited, that at least about 1 million Nigerians now have a forum where they can meet and plan positively to revolt against Boko Haram, and other ills. [b]Little did I know I encounter an e-Fighting ring, where little kids have opportunity to insult people they will never have opportunity of shaking hands in real life. What a shame.[/[/b]quote]

Welcome to the land of insult. I hardly comment on any of the thread here just to avoid insult
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by ebiynu: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
angry hausa/fulani has been killing people in the northern part of nigeria. I tel u it was a planed attarcks where do they get the army bulletproof vest, timeing of d attarcks show that some of d elite are part of it. One of d funy ting, they will see them self as musulm.they also use politcal, relgiòn, tribal ,n cash to use there peopl..
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by kheart(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
Yahaya blessing: We been indoor since in de morning,no goin out till 12 noon,is only God dat can save us,and as for dose fulanis God wil punish dem
kinci kutuman ubanki, when u dey open dat ur big mouth they chop deir cattle meat wit burkutu u no complain. Idiot
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by bittyend(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
stagger:
Now I see what you are: another imbecilic junkie living on food stamps and welfare in America. I ask you again, where have you travelled to in this world? Have you been to Israel? Have you been to Europe or even Asia? Who you be and where your leg don reach?

You can't even speak or write good English. Probably you were just released from jail. I know many people like you and I know exactly where I put them. Let me give you some advise. Go get a large quantity of that heroin you shoot yourself with, and leave this planet on a high, so this forum is spared of nutcrack welfare junkies like you.

I can't even speak nor write good English yet I write better English than your whole generation put together, and I definitely speak pure English without an accent, you dirty swine. I've been to more than 10 countries, and phuck going to Israel. There's no Israel, just a whiteman's creation.

What phucking tomb? How can a man who allegedly ascended to the sky have a tomb? Tomb in the sky, or the tomb on the ground, you slowpoke.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus; where was that crakker when Christians were getting bombed and mutilated in Northern Nigeria? No, your God is a gentle God..GTFOH!!!!

Slaves to the white man's religion, phuck you and phuck him.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by ebiynu: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
angry hausa/fulani has been killing people in the northern part of nigeria. I tel u it was a planed attacks where do they get the army bulletproof vest, timeing of d attacks show that some of d elite are part of it. One of d funy ting, they will see them self as musulm.they also use politcal, relgiòn, tribe ,n cash to cause violent.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by bittyend(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
namfav: tough guy,
where do you stay specifically?

I stay in your emir's big arse turban feeding him pork everyday, filthy smelly camel.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by tottyj(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
@RICHIE BOI, please can u re-frame d headline to portray the true picture of what has transpired in d area in d interest of d public. The current headline is somehow misleading.
We need unceasing prayer for our dear nation. Thanks
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nickyspice(f): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]may God av mercy on ds country!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by sholatech(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
[quote author=mu2sa2]In fulani culture u must avenge the killing of a relative. A lot of killings hav taken place on both side - of fulanis by beroms & beroms by fulanis - for 10 years now. What has changed is the use of sophisticated firearm by both sides and adoption of guerrilla warefare tactics by the fulani. Fulani live in the bush so it is easy for them to strike and disappear,making it impossible to arrest the perpetrators. So when beroms retaliate it is usually innocent fulani women & children who get killed. These senseless killings wd hv stopped if plateau state govt had tackled it years back neutrally instead of seeing it as indegene/settler thing. Initially the berom inflicted more casualty, but the tide has turned. No side should rejoice - peace on the plateau is what will benefit all, not killings & reprisal killings. Now that the violence has gone too far the plateau state govt must resolve the crisis justly with sincerity of purpose . I LOV JOS.[/qu
ote]and it is becos Beroms killed fulanis that they have also in the past few days killed villagers in Nasarawa, Taraba, Benue, Ogun and Oyo States?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
this is really sad... useless fulanis... i bet theyre the most uneducated tribe in the country, esp cause theyve been constantly hanging out with cow-now they act even worse than the cows do... tragic. *pukes*
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by philip0906(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
bittyend:

I can't even speak nor write good English yet I write better English than your whole generation put together, and I definitely speak pure English without an accent, you dirty swine. I've been to more than 10 countries, and phuck going to Israel. There's no Israel, just a whiteman's creation.

What phucking tomb? How can a man who allegedly ascended to the sky have a tomb? Tomb in the sky, or the tomb on the ground, you slowpoke.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus; where was that crakker when Christians were getting bombed and mutilated in Northern Nigeria? No, your God is a gentle God..GTFOH!!!!

Slaves to the white man's religion, phuck you and phuck him.
u seem 2 be an internet warrior. . .hopefully u r not a whimp in real life
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by blackboi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
bittyend: Time to kill all fulanis in the world.
pls. let their women live
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
blackboi:
pls. let their women live

YOU ARE A CLEARLY A MARRIED MAN AND A USELESS WOMANISER... ALL FULANIS MUST DIE. #SHIKENA grin grin grin
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by daomi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Did the fulani kill the people and pastor or the pastor killed them?
dnt u hv a brain? They ran 2 d pastor's for safety so (1)why wud d pastor kill them?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by jimmyboy1010(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
nijanigga:
Yeye man, go to fulanis in jos or ibadan express way and say that. An ex-general has just been killed by fulanis on Lagos-Ibadan express way.
Pls the General is of which tribe? I hope it's not a Yoruba General, I pray dis will not lead us to civil war!!!
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by vanstanzy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Did the fulani kill the people and pastor or the pastor killed them?

Guy, i was thinking same too. 50 corpses, killed by who?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by vanstanzy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
daomi: dnt u hv a brain? They ran 2 d pastor's for safety so (1)why wud d pastor kill them?

Comprehension must be sooo hard for u. Read the account again, it doesn't state who killed the 50. In wanting to show ur brilliance, u just fu.cked up. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by MrUmaRu(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
vanstanzy:

Comprehension must be sooo hard for u. Read the account again, it doesn't state who killed the 50. In wanting to show ur brilliance, u just fu.cked up. grin grin grin grin grin
I call my broda in Bukuru now, he say na pastor kill am. Stop talk robish on fulani. Fulani no problem if your people dont look problem. I am in kara for berger now. Every body no wahala
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by lumeneng22: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
All fulanis should leave nigeria without delay to trace their route, we are tire of habouring slaves turn killers. Pastor house na mortuary?
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Blyss: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
Nigeria is worst than Haiti. It's a complete failed state. Hopefully it wont even last to the predicted 2015.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
D'Soj:
Wen somthin not up to dis happened in Niger Delta, FG sent a battalion of soldiers dere...de razed a whole community..Odi...and oda places. Bit since dis Jos, Fulani, Boko haram thing in d north...de do nothing...just send som few uniform men there and afta 1-2 weeks, de leave. This is nonsense.
My brother,the south south is like an egg among chickens. If government refuse to take decisive steps and allow the problems to escalate,oyibo people go come run away and government will have less money to spend. So,government can overlook some pathetic northerners fight over cattles and land but allowing the niger delta engulf in any misnomer is tantamount to penury.
Hope i enlightened you accordingly.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by omoalaro: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
[quote author=kheart]We all still remember yalwan shandam massacre, d fulanis ve not kill up to 10k n yet u ple dey talk wen dose berom guys kill over 20k of fulanis u hypocrite keep mute. Dem never see anything yet, dey choose wrong set of ple to fight wit cos fulanis always pass deir enimity to deir children.[/quote)

Thank you kheart, though violence can not be justified in anyway but I used to wonder how many people still remember how these fulanis were mercilessly massacred by the berom people and the massacre went almost unreported or at best underreported. The fulanis do not control or have the sympathy of the media but the beroms do.
Whenever you read headlines like "10 people killed by unknown gunmen in pleateau" the victims are most likely the fulanis and the aggressors most likely the beroms. But when the reverse is the case, the headline will read like "10 christian berom men killed by Muslim fulanis in plateau". The fulanis have taken to self help because they hardly get government protection and hardly forgive (though not good) especially when the matter involves the rustling of their cattles.
This is what you get when there is failure of governance and citizens start living in self denial of facts. People now hardly know who is doing a reprisal attack between the fulanis and the beroms. May God help our leaders to do the right thing so that the violence can stop.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by oayombo: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
BlackPikiN: This is just too much!!

Enough of these killings by the Fulanis.

They have been on a killing spree for centuries in Nigeria!
Centuries I tot Nigeria is just 52yrs
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by satmaniac(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
benjy4uy2k: Are those fulani human being?i can t imagine someone killing his fellow just like that,i think is high time we take a look at at our differencies,better to be seperated & live in peace than to be losing precious soul
Neither is berom man that roasted the fulani guys for suya human,we must stop this attitudinal hypocrasy.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by satmaniac(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
benjy4uy2k: Are those fulani human being?i can t imagine someone killing his fellow just like that,i think is high time we take a look at at our differencies,better to be seperated & live in peace than to be losing precious soul
Neither is berom man that roasted the fulani guys for suya human,we must stop this attitudinal hypocrasy.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
Islam is the worst thing that happened to the world. Muslims are a bloodthirsty set of people. They are the same all over the world. I detest muslims.
May God arise and defend his church. The church of God will keep marching on and not even the strongholds of Islam can prevail against us.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by noiseless: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2012
wily+wily, stop this stup!dity, cos people didn't make this sort of comment when you were dyiing in niger delta, stop this nonsense now and put your effort in getting your niger delta republic.
Wily+Wily:

Never going to stop,
I have nothing against it, if Northerners are killing themselves,
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by WilyWily5: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2012
noiseless: wily+wily, stop this stup!dity, cos people didn't make this sort of comment when you were dyiing in niger delta, stop this nonsense now and put your effort in getting your niger delta republic.
See me see wahala oooooo, wetin i do?
Northerner Killing Northerner, i have nothing against it. Many more have to die cos things are no more the way it use to be.
Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by vanstanzy(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2012
Mr UmaRu: .
I call my broda in Bukuru now, he say na pastor kill am. Stop talk robish on fulani. Fulani no problem if your people dont look problem. I am in kara for berger now. Every body no wahala

How did ur brother know that the pastor killed them? Then ur brother must be an accomplice to the killing, and i very well think he and his killer gang are. Mr Umaru, just a quick one, did someone help u type ur reply? Cos ur written english grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u know what i mean, don't u? Lest i forget, let me remind u that the Hausa/ fulani are very short on temper and thats why they always go on a killing spree with the slightest provocation that could have been sorted-out with dialogue (But i guess u don't understand that). Oh don't come looking for me to kill too, cos am INVINCIBLE. U might want to get an interpreter for all i have just written. NO WAHALA TO U TOO grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: 50 Corpses Discovered In Pastor's House In Plateau. by stupor(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18116/61/50-corpses-discovered-in-pastors-house-in-plateau.html

May be he is trying to cross them over in a Holy pastor and Processional way.

Wetin concern am with corpses now ehn !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.