Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Shipping To Naija Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping To Naija Business (811 Views)

Lets Discuss Business With Naija Business Coach / Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) / Best Nigerian Bank For UK Returnee Back To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping To Naija Business by danielle: 3:15am On Jul 09, 2012
Hi Guyz,does anyone have any experience with/in the shipping to naija business? I'm quite interested in getting into this but I'm kind of clueless as to how to go about it.Like do you contact airlines to ship your cargo or what companies offer the lowest rates Please advise,Thanks.
Re: Shipping To Naija Business by bnajmyboolah: 5:18am On Jul 09, 2012
I wish I could help. I honestly have no idea. Sorry mate sad

If I get any information I will let you know.
Re: Shipping To Naija Business by benz33(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: Shipping To Naija Business by danielle: 5:14am On Jul 11, 2012
Thanks for the input guys

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Chemical Entrepreneur Book(a-z Of Chemical Formulation) / How Do You Reply Your Customers / Price Of GARRI Has Finally Been Affected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.