Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Does She Really Love Me, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Love Me, (2674 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
Please no insults, i need genuine answers. I've been chyking this girl for like 8 months now, anytime i call her, she always answers well (although she never calls me back), whenever i call her ;whether for a date or to come to my place, she always comes (though i have never tried being intimate with her). and we chat well on 2go (she neva buy BB). but the problem is, whenever i ask her, lets make dis relationship official, as in she being my girlfriend, she talks a lot of stories. should i leave dis girl or have patience
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
What are the kind of stories she "talks?"
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
sexkillz: What are the kind of stories she "talks?"

first started with she just broke up (true), now is that she has anoda bf.
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
crusifis:

first started with she just broke up (true), now is that she has anoda bf.
If i be you, i go free am. . .
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
sexkillz:
If i be you, i go free am. . .

have u ever genuinely liked a girl before?
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
crusifis:

have u ever genuinely liked a girl before?
Yes.

But life has thought me that some things are not meant to be, and that if i force them to be, I'll only get more hurt. . .
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
coming to your place and you have'nt touched her yet?. .u need help cuz i think this babe wants to get laid and nt love smiley
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Konnektions146(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
sexkillz: Yes.

But life has thought me that some things are not meant to be, and that if i force them to be, I'll only get more hurt. . .
this is a good one,
OP, free the girl, she will come around later and GOD help her u re still available but yu seriously have to leave her and move on
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Booty4me: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
crusifis: Please no insults, i need genuine answers. I've been chyking this girl for like 8 months now, anytime i call her, she always answers well (although she never calls me back), whenever i call her ;whether for a date or to come to my place, she always comes (though i have never tried being intimate with her). and we chat well on 2go (she neva buy BB). but the problem is, whenever i ask her, lets make dis relationship official, as in she being my girlfriend, she talks a lot of stories. should i leave dis girl or have patience
where can i buy fish?
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by FRANKLINTON(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
She doesn't not want to date you, maybe just wants to be friends. To you psych majors, the i-have-a-boyfriend slogan means "stop trying you don't have a chance"
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
She may still be checking you out.she may have a BF or not anyway she is not sure of you yet and she is not into you either well yet. The goodnews is she likes your company,so try some more and she may just be yours.
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Tyche(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
She feels you are not man enough.
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
@ Op; Pls give her a little space or gap! You can then read from afar her reactions. If she really wants you, she ll give u a chance because she is on the verge of loosing you.
Stop callin her, reduce the chattin(u can b online bt ignore her),don‘t invite her to ur place. Try this; if she is comfortable wt it. U know d answer.

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Csami(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
Bros, the babe no like you. For the past 8 months u've been doing the calling? chei! Even ur enemy will at least return your call once or twice to threaten you in that 8 months. Move on with ur life and stop giving urself high hopes about the gal or make ur sexual advances but if she refuses, run for ur life.
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2012
AJJ: @ Op; Pls give her a little space or gap! You can then read from afar her reactions. If she really wants you, she ll give u a chance because she is on the verge of loosing you.
Stop callin her, reduce the chattin(u can b online bt ignore her),don‘t invite her to ur place. Try this; if she is comfortable wt it. U know d answer.

thanks, will give it a trial
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2012
U don too dull d parole... She like u... Doesnt take dat much for u to av bin deep wit a babe. She comes to ur house & even hang out wit u... Haba! U fall my hand.

Why u kip disturbing her for yes?... Invite am wen only u & am dey... Put am for a music channel or anythin dat interests her... Move closer to her gently and just hold her like ur life depends on her. Hold her and I mean hug her real good. O boy... If she no too yearn & she comes again... No dull ur self. U guys shud buy some Elliot and dance and laugh and hug her... Bros kiss am... Kiss her forehead... Hug am... Carry am like say na beach u dey... Oh boy u don Bleep up since...

The ball is in ur court.
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by cindyrella(f): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2012
She is just confuse,give her a little time she will come around.
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2012
Abobi, u dey fall hands o! In fact, u don fall my shoulder blade join angry . That barbie no need ya love...she just need pesin wey go *set am...dey knack am angry angry .

No dey follow am play angry . Next time u're with her, bone ya face...dey form spartacus...she go yield. cool
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2012
cindyrella: She is just confuse,give her a little time she will come around.

wetin dey confuse d chika na? undecided
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by shizzle11(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2012
Op, most times these girls are not worth expending much and energy and time on. She may not have a bf but jst rtying to see hw fr you can go. I suggest you cut off all contacts with her, its not easy but that's what you have to do. If she likes you, she'll run back to you.
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by 190: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2012
marshpearl: coming to your place and you have'nt touched her yet?. .u need help cuz i think this babe wants to get laid and nt love smiley

the only sensible response on this thread!
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by cindyrella(f): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
fluid26:

wetin dey confuse d chika na? undecided
You know say when babe get plenty toasters, she go dey confuse. But if you give am small time she go make her choice.
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
cindyrella:
You know say when babe get plenty toasters, she go dey confuse. But if you give am small time she go make her choice.

na lie o! undecided Time no dey! angry These days, the patient dog eats nothing! angry I dey tells u!
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by cindyrella(f): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
fluid26:

na lie o! undecided Time no dey! angry These days, the patient dog eats nothing! angry I dey tells u!
grin grin grin grin grin grin badt boi, na you talk am oh!
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
She has a BF nah. Free the girl since it seems she still want to be friends with you, relax she might eventually come around
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Thankme(f): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mynd_44: She has a BF nah. Free the girl since it seems she still want to be friends with you, relax she might eventually come around
Wot shall we see, wot shall we say..........Anyways kip it up cos u just wrote sense. grin
@ Op d i tink d gal is in love wiv u and @ d same tym she doesnt want to lose ha present bf. Just follow wot 44 has written....

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Mynd44: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2012
The Poster above me is insane. Please avoid her/him
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Konnektions146(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2012
Mynd_44: The Poster above me is insane. Please avoid her/him
bros, u read am at alll
smh
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
I de imagin how many babes he could have dated those 8 months he wasted chasing her @ ops leave her and look 4 oda gals, many are out there waiting 4 u 2 toast dem and u are here begging a gal 2 date u 4 8months
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Mynd44: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
Konnektions146:
bros, u read am at alll
smh
I was actually replying another post not this one
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by richy5(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
Free d toto Jor
Re: Does She Really Love Me, by Thankme(f): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2012
embarassed
Mynd_44: The Poster above me is insane. Please avoid her/him
Mynd_44:
I was actually replying another post not this one
Gosh!, me fink say u don cure finish o. Go borrow brain @ least 4 d tym bein on NL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... / 7 Of The Things Most Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / This Is How My Girl Friend Want It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.