Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (60026 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by unikazzy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
graceapadija: Pls house hw can i get to see d result on their web,ve try to check FCSC web but i dnt knw d link
check it here......http://www.fcsc.gov.ng/sites/default/files/fcsc_recruitment_sept2011_todate.pdf
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by graceapadija: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2012
Thank alot,but na wa o,wat is our hope dat we dont ve a political God father but ve God as our father,naija for show
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by kritikul(f): 6:08am On Dec 09, 2012
But this cant be the list we have been waiting for. Did anyone check the date and other details on the list? Looks like list of people who have already been appointed.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by graceapadija: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2012
@kriti dat is d list o,God ll help us all,pls house wen ll d list of those under labour and education b out,anyone wit any idea wen its likely to com out
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2012
Hello peps. Pls where can I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ the list Fø̲̣̣я̅ min of Education ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊‎​ when ȋ̝̊̅§ there own interview starting. Meanwhile I went τ̅☺ d website ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊‎​ it refused τ̅☺ open
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
What a corrupt nation we live. I wonder y d world rated us as d 35th most corrupt nation, when wu sud b among d best 5. Thousands of nigeria youth applied for the FCSC, just 9 were selelcted from each state. U can imagine how those elected will be highly influential. Whats theirfor the hope of common man in this corrupt country? Am sure the sweat of every participant in that rigorous screening will fight dis corrupt FCSC.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Innocent314: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pls ,is only d names 4 those dt sat 4 foreign affairs dt was pasted on naija newspaper... Dt of labour & education is nt yet out..... Sincerely, they hijjack d list
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by graceapadija: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Wen thousand of job seekers risk there lives to travel down frm there present state to another during d test,now govt employed just 10 frm each state,govt shld ve atleast consider d fact dat,Tim money and life were risk during dat test and use dat to employ me,or rather there shld ve informed us ahead d No dey wanted to employed,majority wouldn't ve go for d test
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bobbydbobo: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
Pls for dos daat went 4 d intv 2day, pls share wah u were asked with us, afterall, we cnt eat into d quota of ur state . So pls let's knw wasup nd b atleast a bit prepared.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Those whose names were shortlisted will never come out boldly to share their xperiences with u. They are sons and daughters of d Looters. They were shortlisted, not by merit. I wonder when the beautiful ones will be bonr
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ibb4tone: Those whose names were shortlisted will never come out boldly to share their xperiences with u. They are sons and daughters of d Looters. They were shortlisted, not by merit. I wonder when the beautiful ones will be bonr
I had the intention of ignoring your outburst, but it would do no good. Let me categorically tell you that some people were shortlisted based on merit. I was shortlisted. I collected the form like everyone else, wrote the exams like others and my name is out by the grace of God. So, you have a right to be angry but don't drag other people with you. Thank God for nairaland, you can go through my previous posts and confirm.

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by graceapadija: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pls house any latest news on labour and education shortlisted names
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Leonpek: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2012
@s3nn2x. How are u? What was ur experience with the interviewers pls? Will like to know incase one is called upon.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2012
Leonpek: @s3nn2x. How are u? What was ur experience with the interviewers pls? Will like to know incase one is called upon.
mine is next wednesday but a friend of mine who has done his said it was nice and he was asked current affairs questions and other basic interview questions like the motive of wanting to work in that particular establishment. He also said that he was interviezed by a panel of about 12 people.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Leonpek: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2012
@s3nn2x. Tanx 4 dat comrad! I wish u luck in urs!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Darryshine1(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2012
olisechete: http:///Fvr8Q for more info
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Leonpek: 4:13am On Dec 16, 2012
@house, has anybody gone for d interview? Let's have d specifics abt what was asked, d mood of d interviewers, ur perceptions,probability of employment letters coming out soonest, any oda valuable info to add. Tanx!

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mecon1: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2012
please anybody got infor on education? Its beginin to give me concern

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by oyekunle1: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
pls everybody, is the list for education out?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
You guyz that have already been interviewed, how was it? What questions were asked?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Leonpek: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2012
@s3nn2x.I wish u luck once again in ur interview today. Will appreciate whatever info I can get on ur return. God bless.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Darryshine1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
@s3nn2x. Pls don't forget to keep this room posted about the kind of question(s) we should be expecting @ the point of interview. Best luck bro.!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2013
Pls house any info on ministry of education?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Please any news on labour and education list......plz update d houz oh.
Tanx.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Any news on labour and education?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Yarn2me(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
I sat for mine @ GSS, Gwarimpa, abuja...
Awaiting dat of education... God help me ... Amen
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2013
Pls can anybody in d house update us wit labour and education.plssss
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 6:25am On Jan 18, 2013
Seems like d list 4 labour and education won't com out.....coz I see no reason for this delay, it's obvious something is wrong somewhere. For how long will FCSC continue to put us @ d edge of the clif. God knows best. I pray God to touch their hearts so that people that wrote the aptitude test should know their fate.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=douyeabo]Seems like d list 4 labour and education won't com out.....coz I see no reason for this delay, it's obvious something is wrong somewhere. For how long will FCSC continue to put us @ d edge of the clif. God knows best. I pray God to touch their hearts so that people that wrote the aptitude test should know their fate.[/quote I don't know if this helps, but I believe dat the list of labour and education won't come out until FCSC concludes the recruitment into MFA, since they were the ones dat conducted the interview into foreign affairs and they are not through. A little patience is all we need.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Leonpek: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Will be out on or b4 end of month.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by yinxxxx: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
I hope so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.