Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

So Many Times.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Times.... (1329 Views)

Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? / How Many Times Do You Call Your Girlfriend in A Day? / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Times.... by Honeycity(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2012
It can be hard to accept the truth you know yourself!!!

So many times I love men that I know only have very little or no feelings for me but always make myself to believe that it's me imagining it

So many times I make friends with friends that only want to be my friend because of their own gains but always make myself to believe its my mind that is playing tricks on me
So many times I eat what know I am allergic to but try to wave it that its all in the mind

So many times I buy things that I know I will not use but because of greed & not wanting to accept that truth I will try to find a reason to buy them

So many times I wear clothes that doesn't look so nice on me but I usually say "I don't care whatever people say about it, at least it's mine"

So many times I buy things I cannot afford but will always find an excuse to buy it by saying "I may never come across this offer again"

In the past i had slept with men that I shouldn't have slept with all because I thought my conscience won't prick me of it later even thou my conscience was against it before it occurred

So many times I have found myself arguing with people I already knew will upset me intentionally but because I believe I have bigger mouth or I believe why should they get away with insulting me, I will now blow things out of proportion.

So many times I go to places I know I am not welcomed but I tend to quote bible verses to back up my actions "love your neighbours as yourself"

So many times I say things that I know that are wrong but due to pride or point scoring I won't accept the truth

So many times I tell white lies that I know won't get me far but I usually believe it s what I needed to say at that time

So many times I force myself to listen to the foolish talk of others because I think it's rude to walk away from them whereas what they are saying or said is contrary to what God wants for me

So many times I please others and displease myself because I want to look good to them but from the on-set I knew I wasn't happy at all

So many times I have dated men that I knew are not good for me but I always think I can change them or manipulate them to change and when things ain't working I begin to blame them ...... Stupid me

So many times you read my post and you thing what the F****** is she on about again but guess what if I were you I won't even be friends with Abefe in the first place......... Guess what most things I post affects me as well and I just have to get on with it

STOP LIVING IN DENIAL AND SAVE YOURSELF FUTURE HEADACHES
Re: So Many Times.... by slimyem: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2012
so??
Where is the romance?
Re: So Many Times.... by beylinko(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2012
Not only u.Each 1 of us fall into these pits once in a while n dats wat makes us human. There are times we did wat we sudnt hv done n we comeback beatin ourselves in d head. D only problem is dat d longer we kip doing dis d more damages we cause 4 ourself.
Nice writeup.
Re: So Many Times.... by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2012
*Yawns and falls asleep*

1 Like

Re: So Many Times.... by 190: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2012
slimyem: so??
Where is the romance?

kiss kiss
Re: So Many Times.... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2012
beylinko: Not only u.Each 1 of us fall into these pits once in a while n dats wat makes us human. There are times we did wat we sudnt hv done n we comeback beatin ourselves in d head. D only problem is dat d longer we kip doing dis d more damages we cause 4 ourself.
Nice writeup.
U always show support for essay writers, nice of u o!

How do u do it? My eyes are already sore reading d first few lines
Re: So Many Times.... by beylinko(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2012
I dnt know wat 2 say but 2 tank u 4 d compliments. Abt how i read it--read d first few lines of each paragraph and d odas wil be easy 2 figure out
Idowuogbo:
U always show support for essay writers, nice of u o!

How do u do it? My eyes are already sore reading d first few lines
Re: So Many Times.... by cog1: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2012
Thank you for this piece.
Reflective and so on point,well thought out.
The very essence of human nature is reflection,
If we don't think, we stink literally!
No good product was ever achieved without reflection(thinking), including bathing soap!!!!
Thank you again, Well done.
Re: So Many Times.... by bknight: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2012
If its original -nice!kip it up. If its copy&paste: I just wasted my time angry
Re: So Many Times.... by lasheez(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2014
So many times you have used the words so many times.

(1) (Reply)

*nine Signs That Say She Loves You* / How Possible Can Dis Be? / What Could Be In Her Mind?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.