Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (31174 Views)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by billante(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2012
Boko haram should just go and sit down! Everything dat happens they will claim they did it just to make everybody have d impression they are powerful! They will soon claim they are the one for d kidnappings going on at delta state!

I will keep saying it! If your GOD or allah is really a powerful God he can fight for himself! He doesn't need foot soldiers to do any thing for him! He can wipe out christians with d snap of his hand if he is powerful and a true GOD...but big truth is dat ur poo God u claim to work for is just a devilish being inside d head of ur leaders which when d right time comes will surely be defeated!

Evil doesn't overcome Good for long!

3 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by na2day(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2012
Allah AKbullet!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by fesse(f): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop playing ignorant . . . Boko Haram has been against Western Education and for the establishment of an islamic state from the very beginning. Your refusal to listen to em is just that, yours.

What point are you trying to make? Accept Islam and forbid western education or what? I don't understand you Sir.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by naijalodge(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2012
if Islam was to be the only religion in the world,i would rather worship idol and stones than become that useless,rotten,irritating and dirty religion like islam,where they can't even bath,wash their penis like pigs and place their Head on the floor with their legs up all in the name of prayers...infact,a religion that kills people all inn the namme of,''u must be a muslem is nnt worth joining causee amm nt a killer...and will never be...
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by cyril83(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2012
idirect: Those who are trying to create war between muslim and christian via boko haram are doing a great job and coupled with the retardeen helping hand.
May God help us all
my frnd shut the fck up,you need to work on your so called religion of doom and death
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by edicolove: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2012
angiemartinez: i stil blive boko haram is more of a political fight, to religious fight. My praya is dat d govt shud do sumtin fast b4 dey kill all xtians in d north

You just want to console yourself abi? Is it the politicians that are also fighting in Mali, Sudan, Afghan, India, etc? BH is Islamic fundamentalism. Yes, some politicians might have taking advantage of the situation to perpetuate their agendas, but thats secondary.

If they kill all the xtians in the north, i might not really feel bad because I think they are fools to just sit tight and allow these dogs and baboons to just run them over. I am really getting pissed with the plateau state guys. This iw why I love Niger Delta. You cant try this nonsense with us.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by javalove(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Qur'an Chapter 2 v 256

"Let their be no compulsion in religion, for truth stands out distinctly from error"

I am muslim and proud. These boko bastar.ds are fooling everyone and destroying the beautiful way of life (Islam)

First, they said they are fighting western education
Second, they said they are avenging deaths of people killed in 2001
Third they said they want the release of their members
And now, Islamize Nigeria. . .oro buruku toun terin. . .

The more I read about them, the more I re-affirm my belief that some forces are behind them. . .using them as a tool to destabilize Nigeria. Prophet Muhammed did not force anyone to accept Islam. . .But its easier for non-muslims to believe BH than to believe the rest of the muslims. Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab etc do not represent us. . .

Allah will expose them all one day

3 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2012
javalove: Qur'an Chapter 2 v 256

"Let their be no compulsion in religion, for truth stands out distinctly from error"

I am muslim and proud. These boko bastar.ds are fooling everyone and destroying the beautiful way of life (Islam)

First, they said they are fighting western education
Second, they said they are avenging deaths of people killed in 2001
Third they said they want the release of their members
And now, Islamize Nigeria. . .oro buruku toun terin. . .

The more I read about them, the more I re-affirm my belief that some forces are behind them. . .using them as a tool to destabilize Nigeria. Prophet Muhammed did not force anyone to accept Islam. . .But its easier for non-muslims to believe BH than to believe the rest of the muslims. Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab etc do not represent us. . .

Allah will expose them all one day

If there were half as much Muslims as you, Boko Haram will not matter
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by idirect(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2012
ifihearam: I wonder why God created muhammed the hopeless founder of the islamic faith,what kind of useless religion is this that only think they can achieve their objective via violence,Godforbid,if islam is the only religion left I rather serve myself than becoming one.
This dialogue the federal goverment is banking on will not work,this bastaards needs iron hand,from joke they will spread to the other peaceful parts of this country. Inasmuch asi am a faithful or believer of GEJhis methods of dealing with insecurity is zero,he needs to be more forceful,if declaring all the northern states a state of emergency will bring about security then he should go ahead,arrest whoever needs to be arrested.

My Quran tells me that ‘…….he who takes a life will be judged like he killed all of mankind….he who saves a life will be judged like he saved all of mankind’ (5:32). If Boko Haram is following any sort of manual, it is not this Qur’an (or any other for that matter because there are no different versions. The Qur’an is the same anywhere in the world).

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Euroclydon(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva: I think they are refering to Chritians in the north. Until bokoharam can move their jihad to the south, then they're just bluffing.
. ......i agree with you but the violence affects us all in one way or the other and it has to stop...we are still one NAIJA but if the bombings continue in these regions it distabilizes everything so wat is the way out? They don't even want dialogue again sef... Ithey even claimed the NSA is not in contact wit them....who do we believe now?
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by greenhope(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2012
Christians Don't support violence killing of children and people that don't have opportunity to defend themself so we will not a curse against humanity.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Phikom(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
lorenzos1: I really find it difficult to understand why our govt has not really done anything on this boko haram issue..everyday inncoent lives are being I lost.when christians want to win souls they go about preaching the gospel peacefully..They tell you to accept Jesus christ as your Lord and saviour,they ask you to confess your sins and forsake them, they encourage you to read the bible and lead a holy life...All this is done very peacefully without aany form of coercion...But now my dear Islamist choose to pick up cutlasses and guns to preach if you don't accept theirr doctrines then u ar not fitt to live...my question is wwhatt kind of religion supports taking another mans life because he chose not to believe...no religion eva supports violence..Are this boko haram really ffighting because of religion or something else..Do they plan to make their so called aljanah after taking so many innocent lives,why are they demanding for the suppresion of the religious rights of other people...can Nigeria continue to exist as one entity or is it better we split...am asking all this questions cos I stumbled on this pics and they are very disturrbing...it is well with our soul...http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by BeraBera(f): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
Nnaa na wa o! But I thought the Nigerian contitution while listing the fundamental human right included Right to freedom of association. Association cuts accross religious affiliation. Religion should not be by force or under duress. Therefore, live and let live!!!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by buty: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
What I knw Iڪ that they will never succeed τ̅☺ islamise naija, dey can do dat in the northern state, islam religion can Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ succeed in the east. If BH Iڪ so powerful they shuld try it in the east.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Castos(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2012
What a religion! I think it's high time Nigeria is divided for good. Am ready for it angry
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by buragidi(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2012
den master: NEVER
easier said than done. If they show you Jagamu (AK 47) and Akara (Bomb) and ask you to accept mohammed into your life, are you sure you will not profess Anabi as ur personal lord and saviour?
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by scopusng(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2012
make dem go dey kill fish.

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by poj(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2012
No right thinking human being will go and unleash terror on others under the guise of religion. One thing i know for sure is dt dis is highly unislamic and i do believe god will soon visit these evil doers with calamities. I am a muslim and i am proud to be one. I repeat may god punish these man killers that is hellbent on creating distress in this nation.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2012
the Taliban couldn't do it in Afghanistan, neither did Al Qaeda succeed in Pakistan nor the Imarat Al Kukaz in Russia, not even the Al shabab in Somali, the al-Qaeda in the Maghreb in Algeria, nor the Ansar Dine group in northern Mali. How dare you think you can succeed in Nigeria bunch of filthy savages! wait until we have an Action-President! nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by cyril83(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2012
idirect:

My Quran tells me that ‘…….he who takes a life will be judged like he killed all of mankind….he who saves a life will be judged like he saved all of mankind’ (5:32). If Boko Haram is following any sort of manual, it is not this Qur’an (or any other for that matter because there are no different versions. The Qur’an is the same anywhere in the world).
did you mean quran that was originated from temple of hell,even your mohammed was a warrior and a murderer,guy repent frm ur evil coz its never too late
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Castos(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2012
buragidi: easier said than done. If they show you Jagamu (AK 47) and Akara (Bomb) and ask you to accept mohammed into your life, are you sure you will not profess Anabi as ur personal lord and saviour?
Who are you?
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Femmymata2(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2012
I wonder how any God with all the powers it is supposed to possess sit and watch in its throne while all these happens, though this are caused by humans with freewill and we say he does not need to intervene all the time. But i can tell you if we rational humans grieve over this gruesome scene of murder of adults and children,its more painful because we don't have the power than to lament after the deed as been done and expect law enforcers to arrest the culprit. If we had little power like God has now i could guess what many of us would do to those people that did these to fellow humans like them, we would not even let it happen in the first place. I don't blame God for allowing it cause greater evil have been done in the past and we know its because of our 'sins'. But as far as i'm concerned i fear divinity because of hell,societal believe and survival and not because i'm impressed with what i've seen and heard in my life duration. You can imagine that they attribute the success in their killings to God's will and ofcourse God won't stop there next evil operation until...

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by buragidi(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2012
Castos: Who are you?
buragidi

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by haroldvicks: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2012
the worst of it all is that the so called boko haram dont even know what they want....is it the western education evil or christain must become muslim?.....they are confused...

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by gegee(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2012
their papa angry !! angry !!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Sciencs(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2012
lmao...wat a disturbin sense of humour 4a cool thursday morning. Apparently, it appears ds sorriest bunch of terribly misinformed set of pple are stil yet 2 find d appropriate measure of ASPIRIN suitable enough 2cure their longtime headache...mtchww
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by kuss: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2012
OPEN THE LINK BELLOW TO SEE WHAT BOKO HARAM WILL DO TO CHRISTIAN IF THEY DONT ACCEPT ISLAM
http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by brownlord: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2012
CY09:
U must be a big i.d.i.o.t! angry angry angry What is your point here? did u check out that link? What has children and mothers got to do with western education? If the bastards BokoHaram are against western education they should start by maiming their leaders who had western education. Besides the technology they use in carryiong out this distasteful act if i may ask is a product of what, their islamic education? Guy see caution with ur words o! angry angry angry

the two of you are very foolish, western education, islamic state, or whatever be their reason, is it not innocent people that lost their life at the end of the day, both of you are here engaging in debate like you are in sought of competition, this is how you will speak english at the end you do nothing, If this fight and madness is only going to end in front of your computer or phone whatever you are using, then i suggest both of you just close your mouth and go continue your madness elsewhere, when will Nigerians stand up and bring down this few people that think they are untouchable and play politics with the life of innocent people, we all are sitting in front of computer refreshing your browser, to see the latest sad news that going to be post here and you start derailing the thread with senseless and useless argument, if you so care and want to make a change, engage people in your town, area or state match to the govt. house in your state and go express yourself and the need for them to secure the people and take the business of leadership serious and not playing with almost 160 million people if we are still up to, until everyone take the bull by the horn and engage a fight with the govt. to stop this madness we are going to come here and argue over nothing when people die everyday, it has happen in other countrys and they got tired and decide to take their destiny in their hand, and it work for them, if you cant do this and everyother people follow suit, then keep your mouth SHUT [/b]and remain [b]SILENT [/b]forever and keep enjoying what ever you see, of you cant stay go to Ghana, Niger or togo, everyone is afraid to die, yet death is coming closer and you still sit in front of computer and rant like a mad dog, foolish people, i pitty [b]NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by amosy007: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2012
na2day!:
Allah AKbullet!
allah akbomb
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by optimistD(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2012
Wait o! Did they say Sambo Dasuki lied to us? Who do l blve now? K. I wil blv who ever I want 2. Shikina!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2012
must you kill before someone accept your religion, foolishness
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by erniewhez(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2012
am jst pissed off wit xtians continual lipservicing of ds boko menace.xtians are dying n some r sayin until they com to south RUBBISH.those muslims who denies boko wht hav u done to stop them?if d war starts u will all be killed,cos some of u are rejoicing underneath

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari / Kiki Osinbajo Looks Radiant In New Adorable Bedroom Photos / Reno Omokri Replies Former Buharist Asking For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.