Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (31189 Views)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by manmade(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
pls where is el-rufai to come and tell us who is lying btwn him and d boko haram,i thought he said d xtian are one killing themselve.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by meetmeonline: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
lorenzos1: I really find it difficult to understand why our govt has not really done anything on this boko haram issue..everyday inncoent lives are being I lost.when christians want to win souls they go about preaching the gospel peacefully..They tell you to accept Jesus christ as your Lord and saviour,they ask you to confess your sins and forsake them, they encourage you to read the bible and lead a holy life...All this is done very peacefully without aany form of coercion...But now my dear Islamist choose to pick up cutlasses and guns to preach if you don't accept theirr doctrines then u ar not fitt to live...my question is wwhatt kind of religion supports taking another mans life because he chose not to believe...no religion eva supports violence..Are this boko haram really ffighting because of religion or something else..Do they plan to make their so called aljanah after taking so many innocent lives,why are they demanding for the suppresion of the religious rights of other people...can Nigeria continue to exist as one entity or is it better we split...am asking all this questions cos I stumbled on this pics and they are very disturrbing...it is well with our soul...http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html

I you do not have the heart please do not see this! angry sad shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
omo alaro:

You are right. Religion is not by force. The quran 2:256 said "there shall be no compulsion in religion". Quran 109:6 said "unto you your religion, and unto me my religion"

Boko haram does not represent Islam in any way. Those who kill others and commit suicide among them are going straight to hell according to the quran 4:29-30 "O ye who believe! Squander not your wealth among yourselves in vanity, except it be a trade by mutual consent, and kill not one another. Lo! Allah is ever merciful unto you. Whosoever doeth that through aggression and injustice, WE SHALL CAST HIM INTO HELL FIRE, and that is ever easy for Allah".

The quran said in chapter 5, verse 32 that who ever will take a life, it shall be like he has killed the whole of humanity and whoever will save a life, it shall be like he has saved the whole of humanity.

This is our religion. Anything different from this is not Islam.

May Allah console the families of those victims of this injustice and help us to bring to justice very quickly those madmen behind these abhorrent and unislamic carnage.

You need to reexamine this your religion. Better to be an atheist than believe this crap.

Qur'an (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."  Suras 9 and 5 are the last "revelations" that Muhammad handed down - hence abrogating what came before, which includes the oft-quoted verse 2:256 -"Let there be no compulsion in religion...".
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by kings0: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
It is a big shame that the Nigeria security operatives can not contain/stop the incessant killings by this illiterates and demonic COWARDS who as taking it as a hobby "killing innocent armless women and children, The presidency and security operative has failed Nigerians, playing with the lives of its Citizens, I am sorry to say...JONATHAN is the worst President i have seen on the presidency seat of Nigeria..How can a President who is Responsible for the lives and Properties of its citizens be so relax handling security matters as if,it is not an issue, why the people that put u there are dying everyday..."i heard that he is afraid to step on some peoples toes cos of his coming re-election, and promise him he will not win..we,the people of Nigeria has lost confidence in Him...since his re-election is the top most in his list of priorities,JONATHAN U ARE NOT COMING BACK unless u wake up from ur sleep and arrest this crisis in Nigeria. As for those Islamic Cowards and bastards ...Will have come to understand that it's your HOPELESSNESS AND FRUSTRATION plus ILLITERACY that has pushed u people to these debased mental condition that has made u Demons resort to Killings of the INNOCENT....Do u think IT WILL BRING u HAPPINESS and PEACE of mind with these killings...NEVER,SORROW AND ILL FATED END AWAITS U ALL AND YOUR FAMILIES...U all,are empty vessels with no Purpose for life..
It is Nobody's fault that u all are illiterates u choose to be so..and it has Kept u people in BONDAGE for so long... and that IS why U cannot differentiate between what is GOOD and BAD.. Whether u are being used for political reasons or otherwise ...Your illiteracy has brought U to these Debase demonic Mental condition...Stop Blaming other Prospering Nigerians for your Cursed Condition ...U ALL are HEADING FOR SELF DESTRUCTION and it has already BEGAN,U ALL ARE CURSED AND UR FAMILY BY THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE THE CREATOR OF HUMANS..
And AS FOR my fellow brothers and sisters in the north we praise u all for your courage,it is hIGH TIME U DEFEND YOURSELF FROM THIS ISLAMIC COWARDS, TAKE UP ARMS AND PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS DEMONIC ILLITERATES,REMOVE FEAR FROM YOU,THE WAR HAS BEGAN, THEY ARE NONENTITY...IF THEY ARE NOT COWARDS,THEY SHOULD COME OUT OF THE CURTAIN AND DECLARE WAR AGAINST EVERY OTHER PART OF NIGERIA...INSTEAD OF MAKING THREATS UNDER THE CURTAIN AND ATTACKING INNOCENT ARMLESS WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT NIGHT...BOKO HARAM U ARE ALL FOOLS,COWARDS,ILLITERATES,BASTARDS AND DEMONS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION...YOUR END HAS COME...
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
AK 48: Act 1 scene 1.....fuel subsidy probe(nigerian are happy,subsidy protest forgotten)

Act 1 scene 2......otedola fights anti corruption and killed it with it bare hands(anti corruption n subsidy probe dead,buried n 4gotten)

Act 2 scene 1 lawan enter wahala

Act 2 scene 1 ....bokoharam/fulani strikes (subsidy fraud,farouk wahala all 4gotten)

Funny how all these happened in less than 40 days.

Haven't BH been killing for over a year now? The people doing it have given their reasons for killing and your are busy with conspiracy theories.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by elklehamite(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
It is now very clear that boko haram is not fighting political war but reliligion. I said in the past past that if this people are fighting political war,why then are they focusing on churches and killing innoncent christians? Someone did argued then that Jonathan's government is synonimous to christianity by the thinking of this illitrate boko haram hence they do not want "an infidel" to rule them forgetting that themselves are Infidel to the same christians and yet they could not see beyond their nose.But the question now is can the stand in this battle line they are drawing? "Telling all christians to accept ISLAM and start worshipping the desert spirit of mass destruction and blood monger before they could have peace is ridiculous.Whereas christians are not forcing people or themslves to become christians is a very seriious exceptions.My only worries, is that they are some muslems that are not in support of BOKO HARAM menace, while some are pretending and even likes the killing project that they have embarked upon.In this situation, where do we go from here? The christians cannot afford to be watching themselves being continuously slaghtered like cow,they would wants to defend themselves and that is to say war. Government will have to wake up to their responsibities,for I am beginning to hear a drum of war sounding by virtue of the development.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by jaybee(f): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I think there have not been nearly enough killings of innocent non-muslims (YET) angry perhaps it is when Nigeria's population is reduced by 30 million non-muslims, that is when we will get off our chairs and do something

a sure sign of weakness
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
T-smooth:
@shizzel d truth hurt, anybody dat abuse Islam, may Allah (SWT) convert him to muslim. Ameen!
cheesy
T-smooth:
@shizzel d truth hurt, anybody dat abuse Islam, may Allah (SWT) convert him to muslim. Ameen!
lol @ the Impossican't
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by jonnycheddars(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva: I think they are refering to Chritians in the north. Until bokoharam can move their jihad to the south, then they're just bluffing.
A hurt to a Christian in the north is a hurt to Christians all over Nigeria. Be thy brothers keeper. This is no bluff.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
The Story of Boko Haram. A must read.

http://www.usip.org/files/resources/SR308.pdf
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by jaybee(f): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
elklehamite: It is now very clear that boko haram is not fighting political war but reliligion. I said in the past past that if this people are fighting political war,why then are they focusing on churches and killing innoncent christians? Someone did argued then that Jonathan's government is synonimous to christianity by the thinking of this illitrate boko haram hence they do not want "an infidel" to rule them forgetting that themselves are Infidel to the same christians and yet they could not see beyond their nose.But the question now is can the stand in this battle line they are drawing? "Telling all christians to accept ISLAM and start worshipping the desert spirit of mass destruction and blood monger before they could have peace is ridiculous.Whereas christians are not forcing people or themslves to become christians is a very seriious exceptions.My only worries, is that they are some muslems that are not in support of BOKO HARAM menace, while some are pretending and even likes the killing project that they have embarked upon.In this situation, where do we go from here? The christians cannot afford to be watching themselves being continuously slaghtered like cow,they would wants to defend themselves and that is to say war. Government will have to wake up to their responsibities,for I am beginning to hear a drum of war sounding by virtue of the development.

i wonder why poeple are just knowing now that the crises in the north are religious.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by billyG(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
The ineptitude of pple in power in tackling d terrorist menace called boko haram will make nigeria break away sooner than predicted,the islam is creating a has created a Frankenstein monsters all over d world. cry cry
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by jaybee(f): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
billyG: The ineptitude of pple in power in tackling d terrorist menace called boko haram will make nigeria break away sooner than predicted,the islam is creating a has created a Frankenstein monsters all over d world. cry cry

it is high time those in power and those close to power realize this fact. i personally believe right thinking poeple should start preparing for the post-nigeria era
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by daveluv(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
Bleep boko haram, dey re cowards, i wish christain wil hav d mind 2 face dis boko haram or d muslim square in a battle and stop dis rubish once nd 4 all, we've kept quiet enuf its time we deal wit dem, let govt jst give d go ahead nd d muslim wil b suprise at wat wil happen, we dnt even want dem 2 al turn 2 muslim al we want is 2 deal wit d muslims
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by StaceyBanks(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
ANYTIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS COMES UP ON NAIRALAND, IT GIVES ME SOME KIND OF HEAD ACHE. ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND OTHER MUSLIMS OUT THERE, I WANT TO APOLOGIES TO OUR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE. I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ISLAM HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE A RELIGION THAT PREACHES TERRORISM. INFACT, ISLAM MEANS PEACE IN ARABIC LANGUAGE. PROPHET MUHAMMED (S.A.W) NEVER FORCED ANYBODY INTO ISLAM, A RELIGION HE BROUGHT. HE ONLY FOUGHT IN SELF DEFENCE. I DON'T KNOW IF CHRISTIANITY PREACHES SELF DEFENCE BUT I URGE ALL MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO FIGHT AND DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST THESE TERRORISTS AND FRUSTRATED PEOPLE, ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKINS. PLEASE DEAR CHRISTIANS, DON'T BELIEVE THOSE IDIOTS THAT KILL AND CLAIMS IT IS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

Long Live Nigeria.
Long Live Christians.
Long Live Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by roselynbas(f): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
Boko haram and their sponsors are typical foolish cowards. Killing defenceless women and children. They should cross the north if they want to islamize Nigeria if their generation will exist again!

They should come and tell us if Nigeria belongs to them! A bunch of dumb asses. Mtcheeeeeww!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Wilsoncaleb(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
God will purnish una landlord that give una house to live in by saying that we christians should accept islam,may amadioha strike una die.are you people God?my God should make sure all of una kids dont grow,who do you people think you people are?you people are human just like we all christians are.bring it to east and know the stuff we are made of.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by adoniza(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by ndigbo: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
brownlord:

the two of you are very foolish, western education, islamic state, or whatever be their reason, is it not innocent people that lost their life at the end of the day, both of you are here engaging in debate like you are in sought of competition, this is how you will speak english at the end you do nothing, If this fight and madness is only going to end in front of your computer or phone whatever you are using, then i suggest both of you just close your mouth and go continue your madness elsewhere, when will Nigerians stand up and bring down this few people that think they are untouchable and play politics with the life of innocent people, we all are sitting in front of computer refreshing your browser, to see the latest sad news that going to be post here and you start derailing the thread with senseless and useless argument, if you so care and want to make a change, engage people in your town, area or state match to the govt. house in your state and go express yourself and the need for them to secure the people and take the business of leadership serious and not playing with almost 160 million people if we are still up to, until everyone take the bull by the horn and engage a fight with the govt. to stop this madness we are going to come here and argue over nothing when people die everyday, it has happen in other countrys and they got tired and decide to take their destiny in their hand, and it work for them, if you cant do this and everyother people follow suit, then keep your mouth SHUT [/b]and remain [b]SILENT [/b]forever and keep enjoying what ever you see, of you cant stay go to Ghana, Niger or togo, everyone is afraid to die, yet death is coming closer and you still sit in front of computer and rant like a mad dog, foolish people, i pitty [b]NIGERIANS
Hmmm! Right on point! All we have here (Nairaland), are only but internet warriors.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
cyril83: you even support the killing of the innocent christians in the north.....nawa for you oh
That ws y i said BH is doin d ryt tin in a wrong way.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by kaeto(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
These boko imbeciles will never allow peace to reign, the sh.it could be political or religous or both and the northern elites are sure having their good time. This 1 thing is sure, power is never going any close to the north if they think with this senseless aggitation they could gain some sympathy or relevant attention, I advice they debunk any such hallucinations and wake up to the real life. With this fear and dread culminating down south no matter of plea,bribery, adverts or even massive election rigging will see these goats,including atiku , buhari, sls, ribadu, hell.rufai and their likes close to throne of the presidency. I also use this medium to advice the leadership of acn to distance herself from these silly baboons and maintain a just course, thanks.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
To all dos insulting me because of my post may God 4gv u,dnt gt me wrong peeps m nt in support of how BH is killing innocent people that ws y i said "BH is fighting the right fight in a wrong way". Do you even knw y BH started al ds? They r fighting bcus western education hs bin turned in2 sumtin else, it is nw al abt corruption n corrupition hs nw eaten deep in2 we Nigerians dt it shld b cald sumtin else bcus d name corruption is too posh 4 it.
GEJ said BH is in his administration n yet evryone is still lookin at him, y? Cn u go 2 d police station to report dt thieves r in ur haus? wont they arrest you to knw how they got in2 ur haus?
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by lacasa: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
Bokoharam r crap

Those who think they r practising islam r bigger crap

The Nigerian govt is the biggest crap
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by akinwun(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
Boko haram is a terrorist group that has gone political and their weeping general-buhari is the one behind it ll but the Holy One of israel will bring them down and nigeria will never break.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Ushie44(f): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
IF GOD BE FOR US CHRISTIAN WHO CAN BE AGAINST US? NOBODY NOT EVEN BOKO HARAM OR WHATEVER THEIR NAME IS,GOD CAN NEVER FORGET US HE CAN USE A SECOND TO DESTROY BOKO HARAM BUT THERE IS A SAYING THAT GOES LIKE THIS 99 DAYS FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNERS.GOD IN HEAVEN NEVER FAILS YES HE NEVER FAIL US CHRISTIAN AS LONG AS I BREATH CHRISTIANITY IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD OUTSIDE THE WORLD EVERYWHERE AM SO SO SO PROUD TO BE A CHRISTIAN TO HELL WITH BOKO HARAM RUBBISH.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: To all dos insulting me because of my post may God 4gv u,dnt gt me wrong peeps m nt in support of how BH is killing innocent people that ws y i said "BH is fighting the right fight in a wrong way". Do you even knw y BH started al ds? They r fighting bcus western education hs bin turned in2 sumtin else, it is nw al abt corruption n corrupition hs nw eaten deep in2 we Nigerians dt it shld b cald sumtin else bcus d name corruption is too posh 4 it.
GEJ said BH is in his administration n yet evryone is still lookin at him, y? Cn u go 2 d police station to report dt thieves r in ur haus? wont they arrest you to knw how they got in2 ur haus?

What are you blabbing about? There are Muslims sympathetic to Bokos in the police, military, state govts, FG, senate, etc. The stupid norh think they are hurting GEJ and Christians by actively and passively backing Bokos, not yet knowing they are destroying their region, removing the little credibilty left in their religion and eliminating the possibility of their tasting the presidency ever.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by 4q: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
J: Jesus
I: Is
H: Holy
A: And
D: Divine

So they can jihad all they want, silly MOFOs
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by RichDad1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
The religion of Piss and Pisss nothing more but Piss says Unholy Prophet Muham[b]mad Abu Qaqa[/b] [piss eternally be unto him]
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by israelbenzion: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop playing ignorant . . . Boko Haram has been against Western Education and for the establishment of an islamic state from the very beginning. Your refusal to listen to em is just that, yours.

who made u a spokesman for them? and who do u tink they can cow on issues of religion?if they dont repent and accept Jesus Christ then their lot is hell fire.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: To all dos insulting me because of my post may God 4gv u,dnt gt me wrong peeps m nt in support of how BH is killing innocent people that ws y i said "BH is fighting the right fight in a wrong way". Do you even knw y BH started al ds? They r fighting bcus western education hs bin turned in2 sumtin else, it is nw al abt corruption n corrupition hs nw eaten deep in2 we Nigerians dt it shld b cald sumtin else bcus d name corruption is too posh 4 it.

My dear U are not intelligent. read thru ur 1st post and i thought u were sarcastic but now i realize that we now have the most dumb female on nairaland in u.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by billyG(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
From where are those Banza! Boko haram issuing those Abominable statements from to the media that they cannot be traced,what is the essence of sim registration,cant d SSS traced dia numbers,we have hard enuff of this madness angry angry angry
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by akagaba(f): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: BH is doing d ryt tin in a wrong way,corruption too plenty for Nija, they wnt North to be 4 northerners alone,they dnt mean d evryone in Nigeria must be a muslim tin cuz if dey really mean it they wuld v started attacking peeps in d south n east, as 4 me i support d killing of ministers n senators plus their whole family gan sef,including GEJ. One less thief, a step 4wrd 2 a beta Nigeria.
And since u support d killings, then u shal b killed as wel soon. U ar nw a walkin corpse and pls do accept my sympathy in advance. Son of d devil. Rot in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military / Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.