Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (31195 Views)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
And this is a so-called religion of peace?
WARNING: SENSITIVE VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCV61MYdRj8
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by akko: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
Boku harm ur peoples are very sutpid how can u peoples force us on the religion we shuld worship u people want us to turn to islamic religion the answer is No.
All those souls u people hve killed their souls would disturb you. Wat am saying will come around when u all die u will go nd receive ur judgement in heave GOD will destroy u all In JESUS name.
AMEN
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by ifihearam: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
Can't just believe sane people are followers of muhammed,a man who defiled little girls at tender ages and took them as wives,what do you expect of his followers. Woe unto mohammed and his followers
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by SirAbdull(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is nonsense at the highest level. Christians should please take note that this people are just blood suckers preaching their own concocted and fabricated doctrine. Islam means peace, perhaps its a new religion called BOKO HARAM not Islam. We muslims, by the teachings of the Quran and Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him) are taught that "THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN ISLAM" Please grab an English copy of the Quran and read Chapter 2 verse 256. meaning you cannot force a person to join Islam, BOKO HARAM can go to hell.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by franksunny(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
One thing i know is that boko haram will lose this fight no matter how bloody it get
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
ifihearam: I wonder why God created muhammed the hopeless founder of the islamic faith,what kind of useless religion is this that only think they can achieve their objective via violence,Godforbid,if islam is the only religion left I rather serve myself than becoming one.
This dialogue the federal goverment is banking on will not work,this bastaards needs iron hand,from joke they will spread to the other peaceful parts of this country. Inasmuch asi am a faithful or believer of GEJhis methods of dealing with insecurity is zero,he needs to be more forceful,if declaring all the northern states a state of emergency will bring about security then he should go ahead,arrest whoever needs to be arrested.

for questioning God, you are the most unfortunate creature.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by MORNDEW(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
Gej knows those sponsoring this madness and they are covering them up. i wish we all can rise up against this government officials.ruuuuubbbbbiiisssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by AK481(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
Act 1 scene 1.....fuel subsidy probe(nigerian are happy,subsidy protest forgotten)

Act 1 scene 2......otedola fights anti corruption and killed it with it bare hands(anti corruption n subsidy probe dead,buried n 4gotten)

Act 2 scene 1 lawan enter wahala

Act 2 scene 1 ....bokoharam/fulani strikes (subsidy fraud,farouk wahala all 4gotten)

Funny how all these happened in less than 40 days.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: BH is doing d ryt tin in a wrong way,corruption too plenty for Nija, they wnt North to be 4 northerners alone,they dnt mean d evryone in Nigeria must be a muslim tin cuz if dey really mean it they wuld v started attacking peeps in d south n east, as 4 me i support d killing of ministers n senators plus their whole family gan sef,including GEJ. One less thief, a step 4wrd 2 a beta Nigeria.
Haba! Madam, innocent souls are killed every now and then, note dt! Even if our leaders are corrupt does it mean if someone close to you is one them, u can wish him/her dead.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
T-smooth:
@shizzel d truth hurt, anybody dat abuse Islam, may Allah (SWT) convert him to muslim. Ameen!
Mtcheeeeeewwwwww
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by joejeezy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
Instead of that to happen, the country'll divide....let the muslims be on their own n let d xtians be own their own too
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by rosamaris: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
Its time for Christians to rise up and pray for our country. The Bible says that we should pray for the peace of our nation for in the peace thereof shall we have peace. God is still able to fight for his own. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. How many Christians will be willing to take up arms against another man. We were not taught to fight but to pray. Therefore in your little corner call upon the Lord to save the land and his people. May the peace of the Lord not depart from us in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by otondo55: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
‘To give and not to count the cost" each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by OneNaira6: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
I think BH is looking for publicity or the Fulani herdsmen that spoke on the plateau situation was seeking publicity.

Both group laid claim of all that is done in plateau and going by how the crimes were done, I don't think BH had a hand in it. Don't they use bomb and guns, not knives and arrows?

They need to go siddon. The highest they can do is go on another "church bombing" or something. Though that is wrong and senseless killing as always but most of Nigerian Christianity population are down south, are they planning of heading down south?
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
javalove: Qur'an Chapter 2 v 256

"Let their be no compulsion in religion, for truth stands out distinctly from error"

I am muslim and proud. These boko bastar.ds are fooling everyone and destroying the beautiful way of life (Islam)

First, they said they are fighting western education
Second, they said they are avenging deaths of people killed in 2001
Third they said they want the release of their members
And now, Islamize Nigeria. . .oro buruku toun terin. . .

The more I read about them, the more I re-affirm my belief that some forces are behind them. . .using them as a tool to destabilize Nigeria. Prophet Muhammed did not force anyone to accept Islam. . .But its easier for non-muslims to believe BH than to believe the rest of the muslims. Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab etc do not represent us. . .

Allah will expose them all one day
Then where are ur voices in the midst of all these massive killings of Christians in the North? How many times have the likes of u in the North(so called genuine Muslims) demonstrated over these killings? Where are the voices of ur Imams, Emirs, Elites etc? The truth is that most Muslims have this trait of violence in them that makes them fight Christians and counter every bit of d Christian doctrine, even ur signature can confirm it. Muslims imitates Christians in staging crusades in my neigbourhood, all i hear them preach is "Jesus, Xtian Jesus, Xtian" other than preach salvation of their souls. How many Christian preachers critisize ur religion? yet more Muslims surrender to Christ Who is the ONLY TRUE WAY (John 14vs6).

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
javalove: Qur'an Chapter 2 v 256

"Let their be no compulsion in religion, for truth stands out distinctly from error"

I am muslim and proud. These boko bastar.ds are fooling everyone and destroying the beautiful way of life (Islam)

First, they said they are fighting western education
Second, they said they are avenging deaths of people killed in 2001
Third they said they want the release of their members
And now, Islamize Nigeria. . .oro buruku toun terin. . .

The more I read about them, the more I re-affirm my belief that some forces are behind them. . .using them as a tool to destabilize Nigeria. Prophet Muhammed did not force anyone to accept Islam. . .But its easier for non-muslims to believe BH than to believe the rest of the muslims. Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab etc do not represent us. . .

Allah will expose them all one day
Then where are ur voices in the midst of all these massive killings of Christians in the North? How many times have the likes of u in the North(so called genuine Muslims) demonstrated over these killings? Where are the voices of ur Imams, Emirs, Elites etc? The truth is that most Muslims have this trait of violence in them that makes them fight Christians and counter every bit of d Christian doctrine, even ur signature can confirm it. Muslims imitates Christians in staging crusades in my neigbourhood, all i hear them preach is "Jesus, Xtian Jesus, Xtian" other than preach salvation of their souls. How many Christian preachers critisize ur religion? yet more Muslims surrender to Christ Who is the ONLY TRUE WAY (John 14vs6).
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by otondo55: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nigeria's break up is imminent. Boko Haram have already declared war against the sovereignty.

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by tomakint: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
woe betide you!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by bright007(f): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Its been å long time since I recited my favourite quote....dear nairalanders,I would like to do so now........

Islam is undoubtedly/truly/ undeniably å religion of PISS $ SHITS.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by MsFlawless: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
optimist D: Please l need clarification here. What is d different btwn fulani herdsmen and boko haram? Did I nt read abt fulani herds men claiming responsibility for d attack? My eyes seem to b failing me.
my thoughts exactly I thought It was fulani herds men that attacked plateau :s
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
DeCleff: Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for last week's series of attacks in Plateau state which left scores of innocent Christian men, women and children dead including a serving Senator, Dr. Gyang Dantong, and the lawmaker representing Barkin Ladi in the state house of assembly, Gyang Fulani, at a mass burial in Maseh, Plateau State.

Boko Haram in a statement signed by their spokesman, Abul Qaqa, also called on Christians in Nigeria to accept Islam if they want these attacks to stop. NaijaPundit brings you the statement from Boko Haram below;
The Jama’atu Ahlissunnah Lidda’awati Wal-Jihad, is grateful to Almighty God and hereby makes it known to the world of our success and attack on Barkin Ladi and Riyom in Plateau State on Christians, security agencies and members of National Assembly.

Like we said earlier, Christians in Nigeria should accept Islam, that is true religion, or they will never have peace. We do not regard them as trusted Christians as some illiterates are campaigning because it was Christians that first declared war on Muslims with the support of government.
Like we said, we shall continue to look for government officials; they will not have the rest of mind. We will attack their homes and security agencies in the same way they are attacking us and destroying our houses that we been renting. We will continue with what we did in Rijiyar Zaki in Kano State.

To the general public, particularly those in Kano that are dragging their heads into this fight by supporting security agencies. Let them learn from what happened to people in Kurna quarters. From now on anyone found wanting should have himself to blame. We do not have any agenda than working to establish Islamic Kingdom like during the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) no matter what will happen to us.

We heard the information going round that new National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki has gotten means of reaching us for a dialogue, that is a new lie.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/christians-in-nigeria-should-accept-islam-or-they-will-never-know-peace-boko-haram
Boko haram are not Muslims..cos it is stated in the Quran that nobody should be forced to join Islam
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by klax(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
When I read things like this it makes me laugh a lot. Boko Haram plz kindly tell me what really interest people in your religion of terror, blood shed, vampirism, anger, violent, no respect for mosque your so called worship place and you think people will just convert to satanic religion called Islam? A big LIE

To be frank I guess God is actually regretting for ever created your so called prophet of doom in the first place and even more regretted allowing Islam to exist I bet this to be honest.

This sect called Boko Goats or Boko fools are the most silly sect I have ever seen all my life. They hate western education so what has church need to do with that, what has media house need to do with that, what has UN building need to do with that, what has police HQ has to do with that, what has innocent walking in the street need to do with that by killing them and destroy properties mr boko idiots

Do you people realissed the way you are so sturbborn so every Nigeria are as sturbborn as well so if you think bombing will now make people say oh i am converting to Islam bros boko fools is a LIE of the devil the more you kill the more people "HATE" Islam take that today as a fact.

Atifku University is there, Maryam IBB schools are there and so on are they all teaching Quoran? If not why not you go and attack Atifku compound for hiring westerners to run his school mr boko haram you are a bunch of idiots for real.

When this killing and bombing started some where beggin you and appealling to you but today who begs you again? No one, that means you are no longer relevant anylonger mr boko goats carry on destroying your own land we are watching and when you finish using your own hand to eraze your own people the little that remains among you will flock to the South as usuall for your usuall street beggin business. A fool is fool no matter what. Plz wait till xtain will convert you will wait till eternity and ruin your own people to zero at the end you will begin to count your loss.
F O O L SSSSSSSSSS!!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by prettyrose: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
Weda BOKO NA RAM, or BOKO NA DOG, dey shld stop using dia animal head & use dia human head.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by kaze4blues(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
ifihearam: Can't just believe sane people are followers of muhammed,a man who defiled little girls at tender ages and took them as wives,what do you expect of his followers. Woe unto mohammed and his followers
"Lanatullah alaehi". Woe unto u nd ur generatns 2 cum. Inshallah
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Vernor(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
Xtians, we shouldnt be cowards, we should brace up for the up coming challenges, we should be prepared to defend our faith and protect our families. To me all dis abusing of each other here is not d solution, d solution is to be prepared, to fight. Libyan fight for what dey blif, i'm getting prepared and warming up for the D day.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
this is a welcome thread and should be a great concern for all Nigerians on Nairaland to contribute
we should only expect peace from boko haram when Goodluck is no more the president, believe it or not.
But to be sincere all arab people are animals with heartless way of living, killing people in the name of animal, hadn't i am a muslim i would rather start worshiping ogun than to continue with the so called religion of peace. why killing christians, apart from Jesus is the son of the Lord, he was on earth before the existence of mohammed. may God have mercy on the entire muslims
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
born2fuck: It is better we start WAR then letting these useless boko haram killing us one by one, me I am not afraid to die O fighting for christian
Even after fucking?
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by oluwacjay: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
Dese islamic bastards will not rest until dey eliminate all xtains in d north. Only a mad person can continue 2 invest in a God forsaken place like d north. Xtains pls cme back 2 d south, better alive 2 start again, dan dead never 2 return
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by papagiddy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
why is there carnages in islam??
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by kings0: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
It is a big shame that the Nigeria security operatives can not contain/stop incessant killings by this illiterates and demonic COWARDS who as taking it as a hobby "killing innocent armless women and children, The presidency and security operative has failed Nigerians, playing with the lives of its Citizens, I am sorry to say...JONATHAN is the worst President i have seen on the presidency seat of Nigeria..How can a President who is Responsible for the lives and Properties of its citizens be so relax handling security matters as if,it is not an issue, why the people that put u there are dying everyday..."i heard that he is afraid to step on some peoples toes cos of his coming re-election, and promise him he will not win..we,the people of Nigeria has lost confidence in Him...since his re-election is the top most in his list of priorities,JONATHAN U ARE NOT COMING BACK unless u wake up from ur sleep and arrest this crisis in Nigeria. As for those Islamic Cowards and bastards ...Will have come to understand that it's your HOPELESSNESS AND FRUSTRATION plus ILLITERACY that has pushed u people to these debased mental condition that has made u Demons resort to Killings of the INNOCENT....Do u think IT WILL BRING u HAPPINESS and PEACE of mind with these killings...NEVER,SORROW AND ILL FATED END AWAITS U ALL AND YOUR FAMILIES...U all,are empty vessels with no Purpose for life..
It is Nobody's fault that u all are illiterates u choose to be so..and it has Kept u people in BONDAGE for so long... and that IS why U cannot differentiate between what is GOOD and BAD.. Whether u are being used for political reasons or otherwise ...Your illiteracy has brought U to these Debase demonic Mental condition...Stop Blaming other Prospering Nigerians for your Cursed Condition ...U ALL are HEADING FOR SELF DESTRUCTION and it has already BEGAN,U ALL ARE CURSED AND UR FAMILY BY THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE THE CREATOR OF HUMANS..
And AS FOR my fellow brothers and sisters in the north we praise u all for your courage,it is hIGH TIME U DEFEND YOURSELF FROM THIS ISLAMIC COWARDS, TAKE UP ARMS AND PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS DEMONIC ILLITERATES,REMOVE FEAR FROM YOU,THE WAR HAS BEGAN, THEY ARE NONENTITY...IF THEY ARE NOT COWARDS,THEY SHOULD COME OUT OF THE CURTAIN AND DECLARE WAR AGAINST EVERY OTHER PART OF NIGERIA...INSTEAD OF MAKING THREATS UNDER THE CURTAIN AND ATTACKING INNOCENT ARMLESS WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT NIGHT...BOKO HARAM U ARE ALL FOOLS,COWARDS,ILLITERATES,BASTARDS AND DEMONS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION...YOUR END HAS COME...
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by papagiddy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
otondo55:
Nigeria's break up is imminent. Boko Haram have already declared war against the sovereignty.

is islam the religion of peace indeed? prophet mohammed ahhh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus / You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.