Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (31184 Views)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by bashirlink: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2012
Are the Boko Haram speaking onbehalf of the Nigerian Muslims?.......CAPITAL NO ....Abu-Qaqa or whatever he calls himself is simply insane and guided by DEVIL. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him says: if Allah had wanted HE would have made all mankind one nation and religion, but Allah chooses otherwise, So is Abu Qaqa more religious than Prophet Muhammad (peace upon him)of Islam? ofcause not,The prophet says WHOSOEVER causes avoc/OR BRINGS DESTRUDION to anyone is not from me - meaning he/she is on his own or better say he/she is derail from Muhammad peace be upon him teaching the true part. Like i said ealier Boko Haram got hiding agender they are not in anyway representing the opinion of the muslims.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by bashirlink: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2012
Are the Boko Haram speaking onbehalf of the Nigerian Muslims?.......CAPITAL NO ....Abu-Qaqa or whatever he calls himself is simply insane and guided by DEVIL. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him says: if Allah had wanted HE would have made all mankind one nation and religion, but Allah chooses otherwise, So is Abu Qaqa more religious than Prophet Muhammad (peace upon him)of Islam? ofcause not,The prophet says WHOSOEVER causes avoc/OR BRINGS DESTRUDION to anyone is not from me - meaning he/she is on his own or better say he/she is derail from Muhammad peace be upon him teaching the true part. Like i said ealier Boko Haram got hiding agender they are not in anyway representing the opinion of the muslims
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by jamst(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2012
@akagbe watever,are u crazy? why are u threatening amusa opeyemi because of her view.You see u are lucky dat we are on the internet,asuming if it is a live forum were we can see each other physically and 1 on 1 I could have use my fist 2 scatter ur face...Be care cos my eyez ar on u 4rm now...Watchout
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by x2ylove60(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2012
if they try touch my southern dem i will com to divid 9ja my self
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Harzontorh: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2012
may Allah punish all those bokoija!.. Dat calld demselvz bokoharam.. Why?.. Cos their not followin d path of islam.. They'v creatd their own religion...
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by EMPERORZIMUS: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2012
All ama fulking say is wait and we shall see how dis fulking tables are fulking ganna turn.@ boko harram.islam ma yash
DeCleff: Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for last week's series of attacks in Plateau state which left scores of innocent Christian men, women and children dead including a serving Senator, Dr. Gyang Dantong, and the lawmaker representing Barkin Ladi in the state house of assembly, Gyang Fulani, at a mass burial in Maseh, Plateau State.

Boko Haram in a statement signed by their spokesman, Abul Qaqa, also called on Christians in Nigeria to accept Islam if they want these attacks to stop. NaijaPundit brings you the statement from Boko Haram below;
The Jama’atu Ahlissunnah Lidda’awati Wal-Jihad, is grateful to Almighty God and hereby makes it known to the world of our success and attack on Barkin Ladi and Riyom in Plateau State on Christians, security agencies and members of National Assembly.

Like we said earlier, Christians in Nigeria should accept Islam, that is true religion, or they will never have peace. We do not regard them as trusted Christians as some illiterates are campaigning because it was Christians that first declared war on Muslims with the support of government.
Like we said, we shall continue to look for government officials; they will not have the rest of mind. We will attack their homes and security agencies in the same way they are attacking us and destroying our houses that we been renting. We will continue with what we did in Rijiyar Zaki in Kano State.

To the general public, particularly those in Kano that are dragging their heads into this fight by supporting security agencies. Let them learn from what happened to people in Kurna quarters. From now on anyone found wanting should have himself to blame. We do not have any agenda than working to establish Islamic Kingdom like during the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) no matter what will happen to us.

We heard the information going round that new National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki has gotten means of reaching us for a dialogue, that is a new lie.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/christians-in-nigeria-should-accept-islam-or-they-will-never-know-peace-boko-haram
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by talk2xp: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2012
Have read a whole lot of comments as regards to this post and I realise how BH is turning people from these religion into enemies. But I must say I understand the sentiment and aggression but Islam is not what you call it and a lot of us knows that and we also know that this is all politics. My anger is that Muslim leaders should also be more vocal in condemning this outcast called BH. I know am still going to be lashed out at and I still will understand but I still maintain my stand that Islam is not a religion that kills for people to accept it. I attended a Catholic school and most of my friends are Christian married to a Christian and am a practicing Muslim. I understand JIHAD and this not anything synonymous to it. The Prophet (Mohammed) lived with Christians and also had a truce with Idol worshipers. BH and other terrorist groups have painted Islam bad but I say this BH are not Muslims and a man that takes his life or life of innocent people is not considered a Muslim. I halted a documentary on amajiri due to security reason and I understand the extent of the brainwashing. God is love and love is God.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by honiye(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
F*ck the Boko Harams, we christians can never be intimidated for no reason, we serve the almighty God, the God of war, mighty in battle, we don't have to fight for him, he can do that himself. Any religion that say anyone who doesnt follow their religion should be killed is of the devil and darkness, and darkness can not prevail over light. Christian should arm themselves in self defence to resist these devils.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by MrMandilas: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
I will rather choose to be a pagan than become a Muslim. Even if Bokoharam puts their knife in my throat... I will yell JESUS CHRIST is Lord! You think killing Christains will make others become islamised,Foolish illitrates!

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
I cant believe they mentioned the sacred Name of Almighty God *shudders*
these people are truly mentally deranged. They need help. We shld pray for their divine healing sad
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by mamiel: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
How long will it take you peopel to see who Boko Haram really is. The USA are just using the name of BH to scatter our beloved naija. How can BH make cheap claims of being perptetuators of Plateau crisis when everyone knows its d fulani fools. its a shame to USA cos come 2020 naija go still dey kampe. Let them keep smuggling illitrate Chadians, Sudanese and Libyans through our bothers to come and do sucide bombing soon God go expose their yansh
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Israel5(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
can someone pls tel what dis so called islam is all about. if dis religion was forced on their(boko) fathers by mohammed, they cnt force it nw or ever. they're fulfilling d words of d holy book of d bible about d endtime. a religion dat supports d babaric act of killin nd forcefulhood wil b d last religion i'l find myself. Xtians in d nrth shld continue 2 pray. dnt rely on governmnt. boko haron has come 2go..GOD wil help us.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by akagaba(f): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
jamst: @akagbe watever,are u crazy? why are u threatening amusa opeyemi because of her view.You see u are lucky dat we are on the internet,asuming if it is a live forum were we can see each other physically and 1 on 1 I could have use my fist 2 scatter ur face...Be care cos my eyez ar on u 4rm now...Watchout
U wil join her 2d grave too. Satanic servants. Complete m.oron. M.aggot.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by vanstanzy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
DeCleff: Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for last week's series of attacks in Plateau state which left scores of innocent Christian men, women and children dead including a serving Senator, Dr. Gyang Dantong, and the lawmaker representing Barkin Ladi in the state house of assembly, Gyang Fulani, at a mass burial in Maseh, Plateau State.

Boko Haram in a statement signed by their spokesman, Abul Qaqa, also called on Christians in Nigeria to accept Islam if they want these attacks to stop. NaijaPundit brings you the statement from Boko Haram below;
The Jama’atu Ahlissunnah Lidda’awati Wal-Jihad, is grateful to Almighty God and hereby makes it known to the world of our success and attack on Barkin Ladi and Riyom in Plateau State on Christians, security agencies and members of National Assembly.

Like we said earlier, Christians in Nigeria should accept Islam, that is true religion, or they will never have peace. We do not regard them as trusted Christians as some illiterates are campaigning because it was Christians that first declared war on Muslims with the support of government.
Like we said, we shall continue to look for government officials; they will not have the rest of mind. We will attack their homes and security agencies in the same way they are attacking us and destroying our houses that we been renting. We will continue with what we did in Rijiyar Zaki in Kano State.

To the general public, particularly those in Kano that are dragging their heads into this fight by supporting security agencies. Let them learn from what happened to people in Kurna quarters. From now on anyone found wanting should have himself to blame. We do not have any agenda than working to establish Islamic Kingdom like during the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) no matter what will happen to us.

We heard the information going round that new National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki has gotten means of reaching us for a dialogue, that is a new lie.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/christians-in-nigeria-should-accept-islam-or-they-will-never-know-peace-boko-haram

A religion that tends to get converts by BOMBING 'EM TO SMIDERINGS is not worthy to be called a religion. Let govt stop deceiving us, they are not on our side either. Christians (in the North especially) face imminent annihilation and this is the time to stand and FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL angry angry. The message boko haram sent here is clear "ACCEPT islam OR NO PEACE!" So out of the goodness of my heart, i've got a message for Boko haram, and it goes like this; F/UCK BOKO HARAM, F/UCK ISLAM, F/UCK PROPHET MOHAMMED (PISS BE ON HIM!), and F/UCK THE FAKE allah THAT THEY SERVE. CHRISTIANS WILL NEVER BOW TO "THAT VILE, VIOLENT AND DECEPTIVE RELIGION called ISLAM" angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. NEED I SAY MORE? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
Islam a dark religion. Why must u impose ur own religion on others? But i believe in no time The Almighty God will destroy the b*** harams.and anybody sponsoring them wont prosper becos of the shed saints' blood
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Loveaflame(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
What kind of thing is this?My heart bled when I saw the pictures of the dead children and women.What kind of leaders are these people in government.Oh God! Arise and fight for the defenseless.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by monimbo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
we christians should acept no peace. Atleast death is a 50-50 thing
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by tayoccu(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
mamiel: How long will it take you peopel to see who Boko Haram really is.
The USA are just using the name of BH to scatter our beloved naija.
How can BH make cheap claims of being perptetuators of Plateau crisis when everyone knows its d fulani fools.
its a shame to USA cos come 2020 naija go still dey kampe.
Let them keep smuggling illitrate Chadians, Sudanese and Libyans through our bothers to come and
do sucide bombing soon God go expose their yansh

*in my hangaroo voice*
"Are you st[b]u[/b]pid or something"?
I'm sure if ur pet dog dies, "its the americans that killed it"
Quit being a bloody dolt and open ur eyes, boko haram is a nigerian thing,
a couple of blood thirsty loonies declaring war on Christians in nigeria.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Bella3(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
For al thos blaming Gej and USA, bokoharam started in the 80's! You shudnt blame muslims, blame the misguided lot!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by tayoccu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Bélla3: For al thos blaming Gej and USA, bokoharam started in the 80's!
You shudnt blame muslims, blame the misguided lot!

Its hard to draw the line dear,
Cos I can bet over half of the people saying BH doesn't represent muslim interest
Are happy deep down in their hearts dat BH is waging a "jihad".

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Bella3(f): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
tayoccu:

Its hard to draw the line dear,
Cos I can bet over half of the people saying BH doesn't represent muslim interest
Are happy deep down in their hearts dat BH is waging a "jihad".
you are right, but lets believe bh doesnt represent them. We nid action not 'bokoharam are nt muslims'
It is al Gej's fault, he saw in a vision dat he would be president come 2010/2011, so he created bokoharam. Msteeeew
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by sarutobie(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2012
Bélla3: you are right, but lets believe bh doesnt represent them. We nid action not 'bokoharam are nt muslims'
It is al Gej's fault, he saw in a vision dat he would be president come 2010/2011, so he created bokoharam. Msteeeew
"Its all Gej's fault,he saw in a vision that he would be the president come 2010/2011,so he created bokoharam"..splendid and logical reasoning from our female folks!.sister please stick to fashion and romance section.no be must to comment.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Bella3(f): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2012
sarutobie:
"Its all Gej's fault,he saw in a vision that he would be the president come 2010/2011,so he created bokoharam"..splendid and logical reasoning from our female folks!.sister please stick to fashion and romance section.no be must to comment.
its okay i understand ur pain. You are jobless, dnt worry God wil provide! But u knw, it aint Gej's fault alone, this unemployment thing started wayback. And those God forsaken animals breeding like pigs, they have a big share of the blame for over populating Nigeria
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by tayoccu(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2012
Truth be told, Its not Jonathan's fault the boko haram sect came into existence, it would be very daft to say such,
Its his cluelessness, and his inability to stop the scourge (which I must say has grown exponentially during his tenure)
That vexes me, he is the bloody commander in chief, the frigging president,
The man put in charge of the nation!
GEJ should either grow a set of big brass balls, or step aside for someone already does.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2012
tayoccu: Truth be told, Its not Jonathan's fault the boko haram sect came into existence, it would be very daft to say such,
Its his cluelessness, and his inability to stop the scourge (which I must say has grown exponentially during his tenure)
GEJ should either grow a set of big brass balls, or step aside for someone already does.

You can only grow a set of big brass balls if you had the potential in the first place.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2012
tayoccu: Truth be told, Its not Jonathan's fault the boko haram sect came into existence, it would be very daft to say such,

Force alone will not solve Boko issue. Use of force has not solved islamic terrorism in other parts of the world like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. How do you use force to stop people from trying to blow themselves up to kill others, with IEDs so easy to make from everyday items like fertilizers and drink cans? How does GEJ fix it with most Mallams hating on him being President over their preferred fellow Northerner - and giving active or passive support to Bokos.

The problem with excessive force is that you end up with a new generation of terrorists from the family members of those who will inevitably be killed in error. The more force u use the more errors u are likely to make. JTF tried force in Borno recently, and it was so bad they were asked to leave Borno by Borno elders.

The solution to Bokos is not just force, but even more of killing the religious ideology and thinking that gives birth to it. This is where the Caliphate comes in.

What GEJ needs to do is allow state police and let the Northern state govts handle their Boko brothers. It will also allow non-Boko states like Plateau do the needful to have peace. GEJ is being foolish not allowing state police- it will relieve him of so much headache. He should stop wasting FG's resource on a few states determined to destroy themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T / Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.