Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September (2325 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Nigerian Ambassador To Ukraine Warns Nigerians Not To Study In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by Mosesbecky: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
Who else is traveling to ukraine by september,and how was ur experience at the ukraine embassy in abuja,I am about to go to abuja for my VISA,pls share ur experience.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by timmy1999(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mosesbecky: Who else is traveling to ukraine by september,and how was ur experience at the ukraine embassy in abuja,I am about to go to abuja for my VISA,pls share ur experience.

Una no dey hear word..no worry..maybe na ur deadbody dey go send come back..upon all wat u read and head about ukraine and skinhead..u still heading there..upon all d nigerian student killed..u still going..I pity ur mother...anyway gudlock

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by timmy1999(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
Mosesbecky: Who else is traveling to ukraine by september,and how was ur experience at the ukraine embassy in abuja,I am about to go to abuja for my VISA,pls share ur experience.

Una no dey hear word..no worry..maybe na ur deadbody dey go send come back..upon all wat u read and hear about ukraine and skinhead..u still heading there..upon all d nigerian student killed..u still going..I pity ur mother...anyway gudlock
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by joey4jo: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
i hear they are racist.
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by adeniyie(m): 3:29am On Jul 11, 2012
joey4jo: i hear they are racist.

Highly racist

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by denzel2009: 3:34am On Jul 11, 2012
joey4jo: i hear they are racist.

They like black people.
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by robinho4u007(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2012
Hi, pls i already have d invitation letter but i don't know how to get all d remaining documents i'll take to embassy and where to translate d documents. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by Mosesbecky: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2012
Robinho we Ƌяε both On the same stage.... Just receive my iv 2..... Mail me on mosesbecky@yahoo.com..... ​am in lagos

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by timmy1999(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
It seem some pple are blind and deaf.
Well..when u get to ukraine pls share ur experience on nairaland..if u r still breathing then,,
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by bbwollex(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
Yes,it is true that racists are here but it depends on how you do things here.I am also here in Ukraine studying but just always careful at night when walking.it is affordable for studying.
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by mikkyangel(m): 3:37am On Jul 16, 2012
Bbwollex,
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by bbwollex(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
@ Mikkyangel
point of correction,i am not advising anyone to come here but only giving out opinions about what is here and how here is like.I was also told the same things you said about Ukraine but i made my choice to come here.There are racists everywhere,don't tell me that but as for job agreed no job here.
I am not saying these for people to come here,it is not my business.it's just my opinion about life here in Ukraine.if you like travel to any country of your choice,it has nothing to do with my career.
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by nanidee(f): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
why ukraine?

When you people are thinking of just leaving Nigeria for any reason, please think of your future too. I know that Nigeria can be a difficult place to live in, and people just look for opportunities to get out. But before making any decisions, i would advice to conduct research on your prospective country.

Nothing nice about jumping from frying pan to fire!
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by robinho4u007(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2012
Is Ukraine as bad as u people are saying it? What if you have d money to finance ur whole study program and also have money to live ur daily lifestyle der without searching 4 any kind of work. If u have a bad or sad experience about a place u should not be discouraging prospective travelers, juz share knowledge about d over view of Ukraine. as for the racism, this is everywhere but u should not be worried coz of dat. I have been to Malaysia and racism is der also, i went to a shopping mall to get some stuffs and d cashier refused to collect money directly 4rm me coz i'm black. She asked me to drop it on d system and she took it up. No where u go in the world that u'll not face lil difficulties. Even in Nigeria a white blackberry is expensive dan a black one...also know d fact dat some Nigerians have beeen living and skooling in Ukraine 4 d past 4yrs and yet living a peaceful life.
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2012
robinho4u007: Even in Nigeria a white blackberry is expensive dan a black one...
this makes me sad!!!!!!! Despite the fact that Jesus was a black man.......lol(FACT)
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by nanidee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
robinho4u007: Is Ukraine as bad as u people are saying it? What if you have d money to finance ur whole study program and also have money to live ur daily lifestyle der without searching 4 any kind of work. If u have a bad or sad experience about a place u should not be discouraging prospective travelers, juz share knowledge about d over view of Ukraine. as for the racism, this is everywhere but u should not be worried coz of dat. I have been to Malaysia and racism is der also, i went to a shopping mall to get some stuffs and d cashier refused to collect money directly 4rm me coz i'm black. She asked me to drop it on d system and she took it up. No where u go in the world that u'll not face lil difficulties. Even in Nigeria a white blackberry is expensive dan a black one...also know d fact dat some Nigerians have beeen living and skooling in Ukraine 4 d past 4yrs and yet living a peaceful life.

@ first bolded. . . seriously?? angry angry angry angry

@ second bolded. . . that is one of the funniest things i have ever seen.
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by robinho4u007(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Guess we all now get some facts about living abroad, not all countries are good and not all countries are bad, even in Nigeria people are making it but no pure money. Even people in UK are complaining really hard. An advice to all travelers especially 1st timers....pls make sure u have facts about where u are going to. Have full knowledge about weather, security, job, hospitality and living expenses... I want to study in Ukraine and see how it really looks like, even 4 d fact dat I have spent more dan a year each in Malaysia, Qatar, Dubai and Egypt.....May God Bless Us All
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by osram(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
shavel: this makes me sad!!!!!!! Despite the fact that Jesus was a black man.......lol(FACT)
plz wia did u hear dt 4rm?..i wana knw
Re: Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
osram: plz wia did u hear dt 4rm?..i wana knw
when the lord returns. scripture says JOHN 7 VS 38 He that believes on me, as the scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water MEANING YOU HAVE TO GO BY SCRIPTURAL DESCRIPTION OF THE LORD. YOU CANT BE COMING UP WITH
YOUR OWN VAIN OPINIONS OR PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS AND WHATNOT HEBREWS 7 VS 14 For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, SELF EXPLANATORY. THE LORD CAME OUT OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up. COLOR OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. BLACK UNTO THE GROUND. THATS BIBLICAL
Not ready for any argument .

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Visa Enquiries / The World's Most Incredible Hotel Bathrooms Revealed(Photos) / Flying For The First Time, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.