Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force (8948 Views)

Aregbesola Lied, He Earned A Total Of N317bn From The Federal Allocation By HOS / Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail / Jagaba Denies Collecting $620,000 Bribe From Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by ebamma(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2012
i thought that this movie was over?
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by edwindprof(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2012
I respect this forum cause of caliber of people in it, bt sometimes, most serious issues are just taken lightly... The ABOMINATION that's going on in ths country now should not be taken for grantd. Some called it A mare DRAMA, while others calld it FOOTBALL GAME. But it's far more than that. Our future has been temperd with by this greedy men. Our children's future is at stake. What we need is action. How come ther is never a protest against corruption?

1 Like

Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by tinkinjo: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Wasn't this the same Jagaba that refused to cooperate with the police investigation a few days ago?

Why did it take him this long? hmmm

The guy has always deny it from day one. He's only denying it now in the presence of the police.
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by edwindprof(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2012
I respect this forum cause of caliber of people in it, bt sometimes, most serious issues are just taken lightly... The ABOMINATION that's going on in ths country now should not be taken for grantd. Some called it A mare DRAMA, while others calld it FOOTBALL GAME. But it's far more than that. Our future has been temperd with by this greedy men. Our children's future is at stake. What we need is action. How come ther is never a protest against corruption?....

I respect this forum cause of caliber of people in it, bt sometimes, most serious issues are just taken lightly... The ABOMINATION that's going on in ths country now should not be taken for grantd. Some called it A mare DRAMA, while others calld it FOOTBALL GAME. But it's far more than that. Our future has been temperd with by this greedy men. Our children's future is at stake. What we need is action. How come ther is never a protest against corruption?
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Bluediamond1(f): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2012
Stupid display of shame n madness.who r dey takin 4 a ride?me or u?As usual,dey ll display dia stupidity b4 d whole world n nxt thin u knw,it lll b swept under d carpet......ori won daru...nxt topic plsssss
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by werepeLeri: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2012
igbsam: Our leaders. Show of Shame. This drama is starting to bore me out of ma skin. Criminals in high places. Am sure the money is with jonathan. Rubbish!

daft.
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nigerd(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
At Least I Like the 1st two comment on this page...

It Shows How Corrupt those who claim to be HOLY in our Political Scene are.. thanks Jagaba for the revelation
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by slimming: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
This game is becoming interesting every time.
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Tonitelli: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Wasn't this the same Jagaba that refused to cooperate with the police investigation a few days ago?

Why did it take him this long? hmmm

Ileke-IdI:

Have you seen the video tape?

Which audio tape? The one Otedola denie having in his possession? https://www.nairaland.com/986054/video-evidence-lawan-collecting-bribe

Ileke
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Paentera(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
New words in Nigerian lexicon:

Jagabize

verb \ja.gha.biz\ [from NASS lingo, Jagaban, with Abuja roots]

verb (used with object). 1. to deny a former loyalist or friend in the absence of evidence... example - I will jagabize you if you expose me
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
Paentera: New words in Nigerian lexicon:

Jagabize

verb (used with object). 1. to deny a former loyalist or friend in the absence of evidence... example - I will jagabize you if you expose me

rotflmao @ jagabize grin
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
edicolove:

Where or when did Otedola deny having an audio recording? Na wa for you o. Are you a member of the house of reps?

Can you guys just open and read the contents of site provided for once?

I took time digging up a link and you didn't even use any effort to open and read. sad
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Biggyd2: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Our reality show-Keeping up with FLawan! More charades coming.

Me thinks, like I said before that this money has vapourised.
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by edicolove: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I took time digging up a link and you didn't even use any effort to open and read. sad

You took time to dig up trash? You need to get a life. Have you been living on the moon? Did you not hear Otedola's lawyers yesterday quashing the lies by the house of reps member who lied that Otedola said he had no audio? What are you digging again. Is there anything hidden that needs digging? This is the very reason Otedola insists on public hearing. Because if he does it in camera, people like you will suddenly run to the market and buy hoe and digger and shovel to start digging what is not there!

These diaspora people are really a big problem for us. Shioor!

1 Like

Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
edicolove:

You took time to dig up trash? You need to get a life. Have you been living on the moon? Did you not hear Otedola's lawyers yesterday quashing the lies by the house of reps member who lied that Otedola said he had no audio? What are you digging again. Is there anything hidden that needs you to dig it out? This is the very reason Otedola insists on public hearing. Because if he does it in camera, people like you will suddenly run to the market and buy hoe and digger and shovel to start digging what is not there!

These diaspora people are really a big problem for us. Shioor!

Here goes the link again, before you start rambling about nothing.

edicolove:

Where or when did Otedola deny having an audio recording? Na wa for you o. Are you a member of the house of reps?
Ileke-IdI:

Have you seen the video tape?

Which audio tape? The one Otedola denie having in his possession? https://www.nairaland.com/986054/video-evidence-lawan-collecting-bribe

Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by edicolove: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Here goes the link again, before you start rambling about nothing.

Are you ok? Even the link you posted corroborates my post. So what is your problem? He confirmed his earlier claim he has audio and video evidence. What's your story about?
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Abbycite(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
The moral of dis whole story (saga) is that.....'not all attention seeker or let say opportunist' can be d messiah'....I remember vividly during d subsidy removal crisis, people are tuning their TV just to hear some sugar-coated personalities speak on national TV. I always knew that all animal are d same no matter d situation

imagine people like Tinubu, Bakare, Farouk, Rufai, Atiku, Buhari and co, all in d name of being opposition parties calling d president names at d time. These are d set of people that drive dis country to d edge.....infact, put them in charge of d American govt and watch them turn d US into another Zimbabwe.

Nigerians should beware of d kind of leader they chose to follow....choose ur leaders base on his/her principle not because he/she is a good orator.
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
Apologies jare. This is the correct link
: https://www.nairaland.com/985681/reps-claim-otedola-no-video-clip

No video tape, no audiotape, now the same Jagada who was not initially cooperative with the investigation wants to open up?

Some of us are not buying it.
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by edicolove: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Apologies jare. This is the correct link
: https://www.nairaland.com/985681/reps-claim-otedola-no-video-clip

No video tape, no audiotape, now the same Jagada who was not initially cooperative with the investigation wants to open up?

Some of us are not buying it.

My dear, I have to really assume you haven't eating today, that's why you are mixing things up. If you had looked closely, you would have noticed your last link was on the 9th of July while the first link you posted which corroborated my post is on the 10th of July. The last link happened first and it was the stup1d house of reps guy who came out to claim Otedola said he didn't have any video tape. Otedola's lawyers came out to debunk that statement and added that this is the reason they have insisted on a public hearing so noone will lie about what they said or didn't say.

Otedola told them he wasn't the one that gave it to the media. He never said he had no audio and video. Please read the 2 links again.

There is no ambiguity there. It is as simple as ABC! Please have a burger on me. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nigerd(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
Paentera: New words in Nigerian lexicon:

Jagabize

I commot my Head for u... i no wear Cap...
rotflmao
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
edicolove:

My dear, I have to really assume you haven't eating today, that's why you are mixing things up. If you had looked closely, you would have noticed your last link was on the 9th of July while the first link you posted which corroborated my post is on the 10th of July. The last link happened first and it was the stup1d house of reps guy who came out to claim Otedola said he didn't have any video tape. Otedola's lawyers came out to debunk that statement and added that this is the reason they have insisted on a public hearing so noone will lie about what they said or didn't say.

Otedola told them he wasn't the one that gave it to the media. He never said he had no audio and video. Please read the 2 links again.

There is no ambiguity there. It is as simple as ABC! Please have a burger on me. Thank you!

Thanks for the burger, but I prefer a 5* course meal. Unfortunately, you cant afford that, can you.

Back to what you were saying, trying to get a handle on this back and forth investigation with no heads or tail. So according to you and Otedola, Otedola has the video/audio (which was not even authentic). Even though the release of the video can validate some allegations, he thinks that keeping it in his possession is the ideal?

“We wish to state further, that there are video and audio recordings corroborating our client’s account of what transpired between him and Hon. Farouk Lawan.

“It is pertinent to emphasise that our client at no time during the proceedings of the House Committee on Ethics and Privileges denied the authenticity of the audio recordings broadcast by the media but only stated that he was not the one that gave the audio recordings to the media houses.”

https://www.nairaland.com/986054/video-evidence-lawan-collecting-bribe

So who else could have released the audio? Which I repeat, was inauthentic?
Why release the audio and not the video?
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Are you the TEEJAY we have been trying to reach since 3 weeks ago? You sound like him.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Are you the TEEJAY we have been trying to reach since 3 weeks ago? You sound like him.

Yes, did you find out I was left an inheritance of millions of naira my grandma 20x-removed left for me? Do you need me to send you $2,000?

Lol!
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by edicolove: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Thanks for the burger, but I prefer a 5* course meal. Unfortunately, you cant afford that, can you.

Back to what you were saying, trying to get a handle on this back and forth investigation with no heads or tail. So according to you and Otedola, Otedola has the video/audio (which was not even authentic). Even though the release of the video can validate some allegations, he thinks that keeping it in his possession is the ideal?

So who else could have released the audio? Which I repeat, was inauthentic?
Why release the audio and not the video?

The burger was supposed to be a test. I would have withdrawn the offer and bought you a ring, lol

Back to topic. Maybe you need to take off your I love farouk glasses. The whole saga is not some home video. It has social, political, legal and business implications. So when you lot keep harping about Otedola just releasing the video and satisfying your nolywood taste, it sounds really funny. This could end up really bad for either party so you don't just go out there throwing all your cards. There are 2 courts at play here. They are the law court and the courtt of public opinion. You can't just go playing to the court of public opinion without considering the implications in a court of law. Only a fool will do that and I must say that Otedola has shown he isn't one.
The audio has obviously being heard by several people from the story so far. It could have been released from anywhere. It could also probably have been released by Otedola thru a proxy. That's part of the whole game. He is up against the house of reps of Nigeria and that's not a small feat. He has to play his cards well both in the court of public opinion and in the law court when the time is right!

One thing you have to give to Otedola is that he has been consistent and has never changed his position or statements from day 1. Farouk has been changing like the wind and that's why public opinion is going for Otedola. Inconsistency is a brother to lying. And who told you the audio is "inauthentic", whatever that means. Lol. Did you pass it thru a forensic test? Or you are one of those who say because it didn't start with eka ro and yaya de and end with odaro or na gode, then it is not authentic?

1 Like

Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
edicolove:

The burger was supposed to be a test. I would have withdrawn the offer and bought you a ring, lol

Back to topic. Maybe you need to take off your I love farouk glasses. The whole saga is not some home video. It has social, political, legal and business implications. So when you lot keep harping about Otedola just releasing the video and satisfying your nolywood taste, it sounds really funny. This could end up really bad for either party so you don't just go out there throwing all your cards. There are 2 courts at play here. They are the law court and the courtt of public opinion. You can't just go playing to the court of public opinion without considering the implications in a court of law. Only a fool will do that and I must say that Otedola has shown he isn't one.
The audio has obviously being heard by several people from the story so far. It could have been released from anywhere. It could also probably have been released by Otedola thru a proxy. That's part of the whole game. He is up against the house of reps of Nigeria and that's not a small feat. He has to play his cards well both in the court of public opinion and in the law court when the time is right!

One thing you have to give to Otedola is that he has been consistent and has never changed his position or statements from day 1. Farouk has been changing like the wind and that's why public opinion is going for Otedola. Inconsistency is a brother to lying. And who told you the audio is "inauthentic", whatever that means. Lol. Did you pass it thru a forensic test? Or you are one of those who say because it didn't start with eka ro and yaya de and end with odaro or na gode, then it is not authentic?

ROTFLMAO @ The bolded part. Insults upon insults.

So you're saying that it's impossible to consistently claim the same lie? Is that the measuring yard stick for Oliedola? hmm lol

Now this is something; it seems like you're trying to level down the weight of the only evidence this case has (apart Lawan removing Otedola's company from the subsidy list) hmm. Not saying the whole saga is about the video/audio, but it IS a huge part of the case.

In any civilized society, both court plays hands-in-hands.
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by edicolove: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO @ The bolded part. Insults upon insults.

So you're saying that it's impossible to consistently claim the same lie? Is that the measuring yard stick for Oliedola? hmm lol

Now this is something; it seems like you're trying to level down the weight of the only evidence this case has (apart Lawan removing Otedola's company from the subsidy list) hmm. Not saying the whole saga is about the video/audio, but it IS a huge part of the case.

In any civilized society, both court plays hands-in-hands.

If you have been following several legal experts on this case(including judges), you would have noticed they have all been saying the same thing. The biggest evidence is not the audio or video. It is not even the marked notes. It is

1. Farouks confessional statement that he collected the money.
2. Farouk defending Otedola's company on the floor of the house

With those 2 pieces of evidence alone, Farouk can be prosecuted. It is obvious there is a lot of political game going on. That is expected when you understand that an indictment of Farouk is automatically an indictment on the house whether they deny it or not. But I think the table will turn when the EFCC takes over the case from the police. And that's what I see coming. The statement from the AGF yesterday, if we are to rely on it, confirms that. They said the EFCC will be ready with the case by next week or so. Let's see how that pans out. I believe then, the video will surely surface. Except the house agrees to listen to Otedola in public. Then the whole thing will take a new dimension because I am sure Otedola will want to embarrass them in the court of public opinion. That is something the house committee members would not dare do, except they are really really stup1d!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Tonitelli: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ileke....u need to really stop this...it's beginning to look like this ur love for fine face Farouk is more serious than u joked..even in the face of all sorts of evidence u are insistent on calling a spade a pen.....it baffles me, honestly..
U said jagaba didn't come out on time....how does this change his evidence that he has maintained ,both then and now,abt ur boyfriend not giving him any money??then u went abt saying the audio and video tapes didn't exist...even after otedola's lawyer had come out hours after to debunk what the house of rep member said, and to clarify that it wasn't abt the existence of the tapes,but on how it made its way to the press..
Now u are on again abt authenticity of the same tapes u have been trying to prove to us don't exist....babe...na wa for u o..
U are beginning to sound like Farouk himself......"I never collected bribe.....it was a caricature of me....I collected the money cos I wanted to expose otedola...I gave it to jagaba...I collected money, not bribe..."etc...
Why hasn't the fact that Farouk has not said anything so far that has tallied, mean anything to you??
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by airmark(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^^^^^I was even thinking Ileke-idi's nairaland account was hacked. It was unlike her to write silly comments like those above.
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by brabus(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Maybe she took 'can.na.bis' instead of 'burger' undecided undecided

I didn't expect this from her just like Facrook
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by Delafruita(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
deshclones:

What is the morale of you story young man?? or are you deliberately playing the devils advocate??

lmfao....dude you funny gan.....brilliant goal indeed....lol
like i said,if i were on farouk's team.that simple sentence shouldnt be too difficult to understand
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by stijjani42: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
onatisi:

call the boko boys , they will just bee too happy to do the job.free of charge grin

mayb dey myt b usefull aftr al cos i'm getn sick of ds charade. Show of shame going unabashed
Re: Lawan Lied, He Never Gave Me Money - Hon. Jagaba Told Task Force by bobolic: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
He is lying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos / Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election / Dora Akunyili Tells All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.