Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Dont Know How To Cook - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Dont Know How To Cook (11732 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by mikkymi1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fulaman198:

You don't seem very humble to be honest, you brag about yourself a lot which is not a good thing. Sorry if I'm criticizing you.
Tanks alot cos u've said it all. U sabi
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Creamychic(f): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Coefficient: Yeah sure! Why would you know how to cook when all you know best is to create meaningless threads all over Nairaland all day. And have you forgotten you're a virgin? Virgins don't cook, do they?
.lolz
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by cephas14(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
onila: cry cry i have everything any girl can ask for= am beautiful, hardworking, disciplined, very rich, from a wealthy home, very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin smiley, kind, generous, humble n gentle

but i cant cook embarassed . .i am kinda insecure abt this. .i really want 2 be perfect
hmm, only u.d virgin one who ask?
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by vislabraye(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by vislabraye(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
grin but if you can do other things nah. Make we talk.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
My dear, your lack of culinary skills should not be considered as a disability, look around for a catering school and pay them to teach you how to cook, as simple as that!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Abimbola70(f): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
onila: cry cry i have everything any girl can ask for= am beautiful, hardworking, disciplined, very rich, from a wealthy home, very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin smiley, kind, generous, humble n gentle

but i cant cook embarassed . .i am kinda insecure abt this. .i really want 2 be perfect
@poster pls if u don't mind i can teach u dis my email add rukayat.agboola@yahoo.com
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
She needs to learn by attending cookery school or read books. Also watch TV programs on how to cook. I would like a woman who knows how to cook for a wife but it is not very important.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by vega84(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
This post is so fake! @ op if u are so super rich like u boost then enrolling in a catering skool or buying cook books should nt be a big deal!telling us here that u dnt knw hw to cook is fr us to do want teach u? And if indeed u dnt knw hw to cook then u are a disgrace to womanhood. bullshit!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eventhough a man`s stomach is the fastest way to his HEART, i can still take my time to patiently teach you how to cook.
Some of us learnt that out of necessecity to we don`t mind teaching someone with convinience.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MissyB3(f): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
killuminati: Auntie sorry abeg, wetin be siggy?
Signature
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by otosa(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
This is not the problem, You can learn that within a month and bacome perfect. Except you don't want to know it but is very necessary for you to know how to cook.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by brain54(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Onila u too de brag,if ur papa na dangote ow e concern anybody..40yr old virgin like u
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Crankshaft: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2012

u mean u knw nothing about cooking or u're a virgin in cooking?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2012
As much as I am probably an awesome person in the eyes of others, It just never occurs to me to use as many adjectives when describing myself. undecided

What is it with women and adjectives?
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by gunner4jesus(m): 1:31am On Aug 17, 2012
If I were to be ur husband, I will send u back to ur mother for abt 2 months training or ur mother will face the consequences
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by AdeniyiA(m): 5:10am On Aug 17, 2012
if ladies of nowadays cud use half of d time they use in packaging,electroplating,panelbeating,modifying,decorating,beautifying...themselves in front of that mirror,to a more productive thing like being a choice lady,a wife material n homely, crashes in marriages wud b reduced. ladies, i wud like to sincerely advice u never to use househelps destroy d lives of ur children as those househelps later bcome better citizens(wives) cos of d training. money is outside but wat u gained is INSIDE u. learn!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by AdeniyiA(m): 5:25am On Aug 17, 2012

i totally beg to disagree wt ur 'hardworking' status,even if i concur wt others,if u are/were u wud kno ao 2 kuk. hadly wud find a girl from such bckgrd nt bn ovrpampd(AKEJU) 2 dea own detriment...
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 17, 2012
I can't get married to a lady that can't cook o,because i'm even the best cook in my house,i even regretted not going to a catherine school,i need a lady who is better than me,still can't find o....
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2012
Crankshaft:

u mean u knw nothing about cooking or u're a virgin in cooking?
virgin ( untouched) gal, virgin in cookin n virgin in bed bt non-virgin in money.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2012
Teebest82: I can't get married to a lady that can't cook o,because i'm even the best cook in my house,i even regretted not going to a catherine school,i need a lady who is better than me,still can't find o....
i will luv to go to dat CATHERINE skul wif u pllssss....

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by pearlhapi(f): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
virgin ( untouched) gal, virgin in cookin n virgin in bed bt non-virgin in money.
I said it dat ya everywhr•u v cum here again•
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I said it dat ya everywhr•u v cum here again•
babes o, since i cnt move around d 36 states in Nigeria wifout money...at least i can move around in NL wifout money..lol. No tym!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by girlking(f): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2012
let Me just interprete your question,
You're clueless in the kitchen,
You''re not goOd in bed
You brag a lot (as is evident from your post )

If my brother, no distant relative wants to get married to u, my answer will be HELL NO!
If it is MY ENEMY, YEA. Sure
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by pearlhapi(f): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
babes o, since i cnt move around d 36 states in Nigeria wifout money...at least i can move around in NL wifout money..lol. No tym!
osho free•u owe seun for nl•so because its free yhu wana use the hell outta nl•plz remain small for the coming generation
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by vixensexy: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2012
well i could help u out.
love cookin myself.based in abj sha here is my e-mail esanoladapocute@yahoo.co.uk. contact me there.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2012
pearl~hapi:
osho free•u owe seun for nl•so because its free yhu wana use the hell outta nl•plz remain small for the coming generation
hahahhahahha, u say wetin? Remain for who? Wen dey will even use sometin greater dan dis. Am nt remainin for anibody. *winks*
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Debeloved87(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2012

o dear i feel ur pain,make a date with me and let me teach you how to cook just for 7days and u wil be glad u did..contact me on paul_fred2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2012
Debeloved87:
o dear i feel ur pain,make a date with me and let me teach you how to cook just for 7days and u wil be glad u did..contact me on paul_fred2003@yahoo.com
all dese contact-me-guys, una neva talk una intentions o. Abi na d richgal part wey d freak una? Una go soon go meet suurprises for dia.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
i will luv to go to dat CATHERINE skul wif u pllssss....
no probs,add me t_ogunrewo@yahoo.com on fb let's b frnds....
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MariaGoretti: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2012
Teebest82: no probs,add me t_ogunrewo@yahoo.com on fb let's b frnds....
opportunity to spam?
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by temi4fash(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2012
ismhab: YOU WILL NOT GET HUSBAND.

guy.... park wel joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Unveils Coast, Olympic, Nunu Milk, Word Twist Campaign / Do You Need A Great Cake? Please Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.