Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Are Jews Not Christians? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Jews Not Christians? (2796 Views)

Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin / Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. / Davidylan: Are Jews Going To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by Afam4eva(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2012
mkmyers45: what do you mean?
I was referring to the scripture that Buzugee quoted that made reference to jews being black. I don't think it was "black" in the literal sense rather it depicts uncleanliness.
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by mkmyers45(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: finally, someone with some sense and knowledge. mkmyers45 we got a form an alliance on this forum so we can slap knowledge into all these uncle tom azz niggaz up in here grin grin
As long as i get a tux with dark glasses cool cool
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2012
mkmyers45: As long as i get a tux with dark glasses cool cool
hey you got it Brah. we finna be the MEN IN BLACK grin grin
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by Afam4eva(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: he means someone of his skin color is too worthless to be in the bible. he means us blacks are born slaves and will die as slaves. we are worthless niggers with low IQ. we are ugly niggers and we should worship beautiful white people. thats what he means. he means blacks are the vilest creatures on earth who can never amount to nothing. thats what he means cry
Lmao
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by mkmyers45(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: he means someone of his skin color is too worthless to be in the bible. he means us blacks are born slaves and will die as slaves. we are worthless niggers with low IQ. we are ugly niggers and we should worship beautiful white people. thats what he means. he means blacks are the vilest creatures on earth who can never amount to nothing. thats what he means cry
Various black men were involved in the bible and jesus was defo. not white but coloured...Jews emigrated from ancient egypt.
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by mkmyers45(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
I was referring to the scripture that Buzugee quoted that made reference to jews being black. I don't think it was "black" in the literal sense rather it depicts uncleanliness.
so everything black means unclean? jews were definitely coloured...even from egyptian archaeological records.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by mkmyers45(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: hey you got it Brah. we finna be the MEN IN BLACK grin grin
grin grin
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Various black men were involved in the bible and jesus was defo. not white but coloured...Jews emigrated from ancient egypt.
i got news for you Brah. everyone in the bible was black except for
1-cornelius-white roman
2-ruth-chinese moabite
3-herod-mixed race of white roman father and black jewish mother
4-pilate-white roman
5-esau-white man from mt seir
6-the edomites ( descendants of esau, all white people ) from mt seir
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
i take it you have some type of education right ? so you think this is talking about uncleanliness

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 But now they are blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick.

AND IF YOU still DO THINK IT IS TALKING ABOUT UNCLEANLINESS after quoting this translation, I HAVE TO APPEAL TO YOU TO COLLECT THE MONEY BACK FROM YOUR EDUCATION BECAUSE IT HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN A WASTE.
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2012
another translation- this is describing the appearance of the jews during the famine, by jeremiah the prophet

Their faces are now blacker than soot. No one recognizes them on the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones. It has become as dry as bark.
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by Delafruita(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: i got news for you Brah. everyone in the bible was black except for
1-cornelius-white roman
2-ruth-chinese moabite
3-herod-mixed race of white roman father and black jewish mother
4-pilate-white roman
5-esau-white man from mt seir
6-the edomites ( descendants of esau, all white people ) from mt seir
and these people just fell from the sky into the midst of the "black" world
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2012
Delafruita:
and these people just fell from the sky into the midst of the "black" world
those were mutations that too place over time. mutation and inbreeding.
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by Afam4eva(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: those were mutations that too place over time. mutation and inbreeding.
Na waoo
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Na waoo
its true. the chinese are inbreeding babies. thats why they have the appearance of a missing chromosome ( downs syndrome ). their progenitor is LOT. LOT was raped by his daughter ( incest ) and they created MOAB who is the progenitor of the chinese. etc etc. every other race out of the original black race is mutations and adaptations and inbreeding and curses all looped into one gumbo pot and hence other types of heathens arrived on the scene.
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by Delafruita(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: those were mutations that too place over time. mutation and inbreeding.
i always thought X-Men was just make believe but with this analogy,i am pretty sure in a few years,we'd have a real life wolverine
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by Kay17: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2012

Uncle Ruckus.
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2012
Delafruita:
i always thought X-Men was just make believe but with this analogy,i am pretty sure in a few years,we'd have a real life wolverine
believe it or not, at one point in time the whole earth was homogeneous in color.
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2012
Kay 17:

Uncle Ruckus.
just googled uncle ruckus. some kinda cartoonish show huh ? LOL
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by mkmyers45(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2012
Kay 17:

Uncle Ruckus.
in reverse eh? grin grin
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by Delafruita(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: believe it or not, at one point in time the whole earth was homogeneous in color.
when you say homogenous,you mean black,right?
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
Delafruita:
when you say homogenous,you mean black,right?
out of black comes all colors. yes
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by Delafruita(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
buzugee: out of black comes all colors. yes
if i am to believe all colours came from black,what makes it difficult for you to believe the world came from a black hole or big bang or evolution or the higgs boson?
Re: Why Are Jews Not Christians? by buzugee(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Delafruita:
if i am to believe all colours came from black,what makes it difficult for you to believe the world came from a black hole or big bang or evolution or the higgs boson?
quit smoking that angel dust bruh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Advertise For Pastor Jobs In Ghana...see Qualification.pic / Hadith About Najran Christians Praying In The Masjid(mosque) / PART Two:complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade..the Founder: C&S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.