Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor (23585 Views)

How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan / Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Ojeilevbare(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2012
At least if we can't do anytin on aw own, d BK bois r behind us. 2 aso rock bois.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ypzilanti: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2012
ypzilanti:

I guess you and J12 are on the post to fulfill the 'outlier' demographic in statistics. The theory that there will always be someone that is either uninformed, stupid,unintelligent, malicious, or just having fun that will vote that the pope is not a catholic anytime you set that vote to a thousand people.

Nice shower, by the way. The post is still here. OH MY... OH MY! This is real!
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ziccoit: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2012
Imagine some idiotas are defending this act of irresponsibility.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by blacksta(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2012
My Take

I will slap the next person that says GEJ is not corrupt. This is going to be the legit avenue created by Dickson to repay GEJ for making him the Bayesla governor. The post will somehow be allocated a budget to carry out useless projects thus creating anvenue to siphon raw cash.

In any sensible clime GEJ would have called the governor to order and instantly reject the post. Anyway these people know that Nigerians are masters when it comes complaining at the end of it Patience will still be the PS.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2012
And how is Jonathan involved in this?
What if he has no hand in this appointment, which I believe he doesn't?
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by jmaine: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2012
Actually thought this news was a huge joke until this morning . . . . .This Seriake guy na correct D!cck embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Delafruita(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2012
Beaf: Wrong move.
i never thought i would see this day.are me eyes seeing right?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ayox2003: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2012
J12:

My man, this is not a federal ministry where excess money flows. Besides, how much will she steal that she couldn't with her present office. Even if she wants to steal, she will be damned if tries to, the attention she's already getting due to her appointment won't favor her. Everybody now knows she's the perm sec of --- ministry, if anything goes wrong, all fingers will towards her direction.
As you rightly stated, we don't even know the portfolio she will be receiving. It might be one of these useless MDAs that will make you feel disappointed.

What are you taking about?
Like you would arrest her!
Call a spade a spade man! This is rub-bish! Even the brave OBJ wouldnt have allowed his wife such can-I-cry.

Frawzey.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by edub45(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2012
pcicero: This must be a joke
dem right
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2012
jmaine: Actually thought this news was a huge joke until this morning . . . . .This Seriake guy na correct D!cck embarassed

the guy was endorsed by your man - nuff said

ypzilanti:

I guess you and J12 are on the post to fulfill the 'outlier' demographic in statistics. The theory that there will always be someone that is either uninformed, stupid,unintelligent, malicious, or just having fun that will vote that the pope is not a catholic anytime you set that vote to a thousand people.

dude, wetin na - the dame has her own laptop squad, probably financed by the PR allowance of the highest paid perm sec in bayelsa history

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Delafruita(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2012
J12:

You are just angry at the world.

1. Patience Jonathan is a qualified candidate for the office of the permanent sec.

2. It doesn't matter if she was a civil servant; is a civil, on leave, on suspension, cannot speak english, an embarrassment etc. It is left to the discretion of the executive governor, to decide that.

3. There are little or no political or financial gains to be made if she occupies the position of the perm sec. She's already the first lady at the presidential level, a politically and financially rich position.

Get a life.
sometimes i think the problem with nigeria isnt just jonathan and peedeepee,its the f.o.o.l.s that i.diotically and ignorantly refuse to see the light.thats the great misfortune of this country.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by nagoma(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2012
mpumalanga: It is better for her to be rendering services to her state than
chasing contract and selling political positions like some previous
shameless so called first ladies.

She will still be doing that "shameless" activity. You think she will go and sit in the ministry of women affairs in Yenagoa ? It is just the allowances, the political ambition and some favours for the governor.she will remain in Aso ro k fixing contracts and government appointments.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by megareal: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2012
So truth is Dame Patience will be collecting double salary abi? One as first lady and the other as a Permanent Secretary. Am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Pataki: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2012
J12: And how is Jonathan involved in this?

Are you being deliberately stooooopeed?

What sort of a nonsensical question are you asking here? Your wife is appointed as a PS while you are the president of the nation, in the same state he comes from and you are here asking this foolish question!

Suffice it to say, if Jonathan cannot call his wife to order, call the useless governor back to his sanity, it then beholds on all Nigerians to know that we have a wimp as a President who cannot rule in the affairs of his home. A man who cannot lead his home is highly unworthy of leading a nation (full stop)
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ypzilanti: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2012
J12: And how is Jonathan involved in this?

Hard to justify, eh?

OK...lets check this logically:

You are the President of Nigeria and the governor wants to appoint your wife to a position.

Does he:

(a) Inform you first.

(b) Not inform you.

Think really hard, check the right answer and submit with explanation. I am waiting to mark your script.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by jason123: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2012
WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!!

When will these sick sycophants stop defending incompetence! Are you not tired of suffering?!
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by fellory: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2012
Even abati finds this totally despicable,laughable and disgusting.I think
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Pataki: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2012

So you are still capable of knowing what is wrong and right? cheesy Fresh Air! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by edub45(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2012
abi?!
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ypzilanti: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2012
jmaine: Actually thought this news was a huge joke until this morning . . . . .This Seriake guy na correct D!cck embarassed

Nice to see you on the right side of reason.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by edub45(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2012
first lady to sec.? Na wa o!
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by smilen: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2012
Wonders shall neva end...
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Biggyd2: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2012
People (First Ladies Advocacy Group) are even advocating that the office of the first lady be backed by legislation. So what will happen to her job as perm sec if their wishes are granted:

RE: Why Legislation Is Most Needed For ‘First Ladies’ Office! see:

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/breaking-news/176807-why-legislation-is-most-needed-for-first-ladies-office.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by fesse(f): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2012
The office of first lady is no office. It is ceremonial. It is not constitutional. It was introduced by the military heads to loot. To me i believe the move is in order. She can now engage herself meaningfully if @ all she will.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by ayox2003: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2012
From Alameiseghia to Goodluck to Sylvia to D1ckson.

Honestly bad leadership has been the bane of Bayelsa! Until the people remove sentiments from reality and subtract distractions from destiny, South South will continue to suffer even in the midst of "oil wealth". Lets not even go to Delta state...

Frawzey.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by mkoabiola: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2012
deshclones: omoh...this gej is really making reuben abati's job tougher and tougher....i really do not envy reuben at this moment...wetin he wan talk again??
Very funny and serious comment indeed
Laf don tear my trouser.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2012
Pataki:

Are you being deliberately stooooopeed?

What sort of a nonsensical question are you asking here? Your wife is appointed as a PS while you are the president of the nation, in the same state he comes from and you are here asking this foolish question!

Suffice it to say, if Jonathan cannot call his wife to order, call the useless governor back to his sanity, it then beholds on all Nigerians to know that we have a wimp as a President who cannot rule in the affairs of his home. A man who cannot lead his home is highly unworthy of leading a nation (full stop)

Mr man, I still maintain that GEJ could be unaware of this development. If he was aware, I'm sure he would've opposed the idea bluntly.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by since1914(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2012
Our people say "if you must peel roasted yam for a blind man, you must keep whistling or else he would call you a thief"

The Nigerian people through their votes have entrusted a lot of their powers to the President. And it is only fair that he continues to demonstrate that he isn't mis-using those powers. Even if no law was broken by this appointment, I still think the President and his family could do without all these negative attention. Why draw all these needless attention to yourself when you clearly don't need the appointment in the first place?

When things like this happen, ordinary Nigerians are made to feel like they are being deliberately scorned by the elite. It is the aggregate of 'insignificant' issues like this that continues to fuel the people's distrust of the government.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by mkoabiola: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2012
Which ministry was she assigned to?ministry of Education.Pls and pls let wait 4 reuben Abati,I knw he will justify hs appointment to d surpris of Nigerians.trust hm .Abati has read all ur comments on NL.lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by eribaba: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2012
This shows the immense love god(I mean SATAN) has for nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2012
fesse: The office of first lady is no office. It is ceremonial. It is not constitutional. It was introduced by the military heads to loot. To me i believe the move is in order. She can now engage herself meaningfully if @ all she will.

Thank you jare. According to Nigerians, if you're the presidents wife, no public appointment for you.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor by Biggyd2: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=Bastiger][/quote]

Fear catch me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are / Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University / Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.