Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? (3598 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by doeeyed: 3:12am On Jul 16, 2012
Im good, and you?

What u doing up .... NBA ??

Been awhile..
D proj... How is that panning out
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 16, 2012
ZXSD2EF1RHF
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Mynd44: 3:13am On Jul 16, 2012
doe-eyed:
Im good, and you?

Been awhile..
Reading for exams. I will send you a mail later
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Mynd44: 3:14am On Jul 16, 2012
sosoluv:
I said don't insult me if u won't like the way I will respond. But if u want to avoid me completely I will respect that smiley
Fine just don't refer to me. I will appreciate that a lot
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 16, 2012
Ok
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Mynd44: 3:30am On Jul 16, 2012
doe-eyed:
Im good, and you?

Been awhile..
Sent you a mail
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by doeeyed: 3:41am On Jul 16, 2012
Thanks.
Sent u 1.

Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by FriendMark(m): 3:53am On Jul 16, 2012
The painful fact is that she finds you boring or something. But of course she still loves you. She just doesn't have a compelling reason to keep calling you.

The truth is you have a lot of basic attraction problems. You need to be an Alpha Male. A Babe Magnet.
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Mynd44: 3:54am On Jul 16, 2012
doe-eyed:
Thanks.
Sent u 1.

Replied
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by incanto: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2012
FriendMark: The painful fact is that she finds you boring or something. But of course she still loves you. She just doesn't have a compelling reason to keep calling you.

The truth is you have a lot of basic attraction problems. You need to be an Alpha Male. A Babe Magnet.

Hmmm really? she said its d same problm she had in her past relationship that caused a break up too. So has she been unlucky dating non-alpha males or wat?
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
For guys, its possible that he loves her yet won't call. Its just that girls don't understand that men sometimes need their space
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
angry
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
Obinoscopy: For guys, its possible that he loves her yet won't call. Its just that girls don't understand that men sometimes need their space
huh?
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
Obinoscopy: For guys, its possible that he loves her yet won't call. Its just that girls don't understand that men sometimes need their space
realli?...re u lyk serious?
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Well then stop calling her. Shikena!

Even when she gives in and flashes, still delay for about a day before responding.
Dont be so quick to lick her fingers whenever she deems it fit to extend them to you.
This is how some girls make pets out of grown azz men.

You too, get her hungry for your attention and starve her till she begs. If she doesn't get to that point, then she doesn't care.

But come oh...when was the last time any of us got in touch with God? Are we this girl?
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Sagamite(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
2buff: Well then stop calling her. Shikena!

Even when she gives in and flashes, still delay for about a day before responding.
Dont be so quick to lick her fingers whenever she deems it fit to extend them to you.

You too, get her hungry for your attention and starve her till she begs. If she doesn't get to that point, then she doesn't care.

But come oh...when was the last time any of us got in touch with God? Are we this girl?

GBAM!
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
2buff: Well then stop calling her. Shikena!

Am sorry ladies! Buffy said it all.
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by antitpiah: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sagamite:

GBAM!

Anti-GBAM
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Mynd44: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am sorry ladies! Buffy said it all.
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by antitpiah: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
incanto: Pls i' d like to ask ladies and experienced guys this, can a lady love someone without making efforts on her own to call her boyfriend? I mean d lady only replies to texts and missed calls but rarely make efforts to call on her own and claims she is like that. Are there people who are like that really? cos i know if u love someone you will really want to check on the person to know how that person is doing. Sometimes i stop calling and she will till like two or three days before sending a text or a flash. She isnt working yet so i dont really expect much from her only but just d willingnes or a sign she loves me me. Tried tawking to her severally about that and all i get is "that's the way i am". Is ds normal or a dangerous signal? No abuses pls!

First of all, How old are you?
Second of all, how old are you?
Third of all, are you Nigerian

SMH
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by incanto: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
antitpiah:

First of all, How old are you?
Second of all, how old are you?
Third of all, are you Nigerian

SMH

well even though you are a grown up, sure u dont get everything right! Guess d essence of a forum is to ask others about things you are not too clear on and it has nothing to do with age or country. im suprised ur d only person who asked this and i would want to know ur age too.
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by antitpiah: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
incanto:

well even though you are a grown up, sure u dont get everything right!

Obviously, you dont know me. There is hardly anything I dont get, apart from mundane stuff like "Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person ." Besides the fact that my knowledge base, from the Arts to Humanities to Science to Engineering to street smart, is incredible, I am a fast learner. I learn new complicated concepts at the rate of 200GB/femtosecond, that is pretty fast and insane, isnt it?

Guess d essence of a forum is to ask others about things you are not too clear on and it has nothing to do with age or country.

The essence of a forum like this is to exchange ideas. But when you start asking questions you could have easily asked your 5-yr old nephew, I get worried. Either you are immature or just retardeddddd, regardless, you a waste of our time and a drag on the intellectual advancement of highly intelligent people like me. The time wasted reading your thoughtless prose and commenting on it could have been better utilized for the good of humanity.

im suprised ur d only person who asked this and i would want to know ur age too.

Well, you will get used to my incredible intellect if you stick around long enough. I ask the hard questions, questions few can think of and even fewer can comprehend its significance. I am the closest you will ever come to a Nobel prize winner.
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Antipiah... I honestly tink u re veri proud..use ur brains 4 beta purpose than just fluntin it...no hard feelins
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Antipiah... I honestly tink u re veri proud..use ur brains 4 beta purpose than just fluntin it...no hard feelins kiss@Antipiah... I honestly tink u re veri proud..use ur brains 4 beta purpose than just fluntin it...no hard feelins
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by Mynd44: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2012
This post will most definitely be hidden so what's the point
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Checking On Or Calling The Person? by incanto: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
@Antipia, your such a proud cretin. keep it up and keep displaying your ignoramus self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Choose A Nigerian Man Or Ghanaian Man To Marry? / Holding Hands: Soft Hands Vs Rough/dry/hard Hands, Which Do You Prefer??! / Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.