Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. (3389 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by admitme(m): 2:42am On Jul 13, 2012
If he has a friend, friend him for some while, then come back to him and see if he's going to accept you. Plain
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by horny4u(f): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2012
sexkillz: Don't just show him the EXIT door. . . Make sure he uses IT!

Shove him by his collar through the door then slam the bleeping door in his face! angry

You need to love your self more than you love that PUA
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Give him the Rihanna treatment, dump him, fhuck his best friend, dump his best friend and move on. Stay away from love.
You want them to start throwing bottles again abi?
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by hotstuffbea(f): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2012
when one guy was asked by his daughter if he cheated on his wife, he said "i mad amistake, and iv been trying to correct this mstak since,everyday of mylife".. this girl then askd her dad, about hr bf who was slepn wit another girl on d day of their engagment..should i forgive and get back with him?? her dad rplied" not every man learns from their mistakes"...
so my dear OP, u gotta fgure out who ur man is.. whether he learns from mistakes or is an unrepentant pissssfacccce.
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2012
horny4u:

Shove him by his collar through the door then slam the bleeping door in his face! angry

shocked
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by tellwsdom: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
Madam u don pass boyfriend and gurlfriend levo na angry undecided
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
The guy Just wants another shot at the OP's punny and from the looks of it, he might Just hit it again
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Youngpo413: 5:35am On Sep 10, 2014
nolvera: @Gugs tnx once again 4 coming 2 my aid. I ve taken a bold step now by sending him a text msg and telling him 2 continue his affair wt my girl friend and leave me alone.I even warn him not 2 bother my life again.

how far?
Are they married now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single And Happy...please Share Your Experience. / Why Is It So Easy For Her To Forget Me? / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.