Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti (12084 Views)

University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Decryptor(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Not every post u should hide now.
There some post that will teach some people lesson here.
How would they learn if u keep hiding all posts...
I think u should only hide any post with Swearing, harsh and etc..
If it were in Enugu state that this one happened, the bigotry statements from yorubas won't be hidden. NL i hail thee!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
Just imagine the barbarism.

Honestly those involved should be sentenced to death by stoning,what wickedness.angry
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Decryptor(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
lacasa: Height of backward thinking anϑ primiitive/barbaric action

This country is a disgrace
No! Western Nigeria is a disgrace. We are crying about the evils of Boko Haram with their senseless killings of innocents and now this! What makes them any different from BH. Aboki stabed their tribesman and all they did was CARRY LEAVES TO PROTEST! The only way to show their strenght is on a 70 yr old woman. And OH! before i forget, the SLAPPING MOG too is from the west. mtchewwww
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Tsmooth1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
Dont argue with fools because people might not know the differnce, so i would keep mute for now because all those haters are F.O.O.LS!!!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Wow, a 70 years old woman, somebody's grandmother, just snuffed out like that.

May her soul #RIP.

These ediots can only attack defenseless old woman, but they're too afraid to go against us young witches.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Tstark(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
grin
Ileke-IdI:
Wow, a 70 years old woman, somebody's grandmother, just snuffed out like that.

May her soul #RIP.

These ediots can only attack defenseless old woman, but they're too afraid to go against us young witches.

^^^^^^^
Nice one
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
T-smooth:
Dont argue with fools because people might not know the differnce, so i would keep mute for now because all those haters are F.O.O.LS!!!
I think its crystal clear who the f00l is.

The oscar goes to you.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
watergate: awwww....My home town in the news. grin

LOL We're getting there.

I've yet to see my own town on Nigeria's own pangolo news grin Small small, we're getting there.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
The only part of the piece that drew my attention was '' she was forced to drink a piosonous drug, which she used in treating a wound on her leg''.......
poisonous drug used for medicinal purposes.
well, i been in omuo lately, did not hear of this incident..
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Ejine(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
dirtymoney: The only part of the piece that drew my attention was '' she was forced to drink a piosonous drug, which she used in treating a wound on her leg''.......
poisonous drug used for medicinal purposes.
well, i been in omuo lately, did not hear of this incident..

No. It means, when taken in orally, it becomes harmful.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Dainfamous: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
so ekiti dey practice sharia law??
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by lekzyn(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
Guy u b first class fool, what concern these with ur comment. go and borrow brain if u no get and mind u not fountain of knowledge but now Land of Honour
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
I wasn't gonna comment on this , but to be honest, EKITI people are known to be very WICKED people. Infact EKITI is the head quarters of WITCHCRAFT!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
engineerd: I wasn't gonna comment on this , but to be honest, EKITI people are known to be very WICKED people. Infact EKITI is the head quarters of WITCHCRAFT!

You are a funny guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What would you write if indeed you wanted to comment?

1 Like

Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by ekyal(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
And you guys will complain when the white man call you BARBARIC!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by emyguz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
T-smooth:
And so do we consider you *mumu*.

The award winning f00l of the year goes to you cos you're so damn blind.

You don't think diplomatically.

You need to see a psychiatrist.

Sory, no offence but u started it.

Try and see reasons in what we are saying.

If u are a so called Christian, u shuld emulate the life of Christ.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Bastiger(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
[quote
author=Billyonaire] There are no witches. Those people are victims of
unwelcome spirit occupants, they need help not stones.[/quote]

i see
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
shocked shocked shocked**

I weep for many of these ignoramuses killing people on false indoctrination!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Chiopatra: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
Free cocoa i am highly dissapointed and irritated at your choice of words.Yeah,as well as we all know that the action taken by the mob was wrong,you dont have to swear and curse to win an argument or proove a point.You are indeed very childish!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Tsmooth1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
@emyguz,
thank for ur criticism but i am a muslim and i respect Jesus very much.
But guy u sef no de try at all, u even worst pass the rest of those educated
illetrates i.e freecocoa, gorilla, cyrill, ekyal and co.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
Chiopatra: Free cocoa i am highly dissapointed and irritated at your choice of words.Yeah,as well as we all know that the action taken by the mob was wrong,you dont have to swear and curse to win an argument or proove a point.You are indeed very childish!
Oh please suck it up.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me,next time you might wanna keep it to yourself.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: Oh please suck it up.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me,next time you might wanna keep it to yourself.
Says a noob!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
all4naija: Says a noob!
hehehe grin

Don't just go using words because you think they make you sound cool,as far as this online community is concerned,you are the newbie.

Now go dance,yeah i noticed you for 2 seconds.grin

1 Like

Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by ebeleguys(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
T-smooth:
@khaddafi, because she be witch. I hate witch and evil doer. Anybody suspected of witchcraft should be executed and they did good by executing her.
Oga, hear urself nah.....SUSPECTED
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
ebeleguys:
Oga, hear urself nah.....SUSPECTED
Don't mind the monkey and his supporters,they saw nothing wrong with his comments.

Na for my body them wan show muscle,una never hala cheesy
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: hehehe grin

Don't just go using words because you think they make you sound cool,as far as this online community is concerned,you are the newbie.

Now go dance,yeah i noticed you for 2 seconds.grin
The line in bold is uncalled for! However, once remained a noob always a noob in this case! tongue
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by sapien(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: Just imagine the barbarism.

Honestly those involved should be sentenced to death by stoning,what wickedness.angry
Cocoa,why the thing dey pepper you for body like this now?
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
all4naija: The line in bold is uncalled for! However, once remained a noob always a noob in this case! tongue
oh please,you clearly have no game.

I'm done noticing you.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by sapien(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
engineerd: I wasn't gonna comment on this , but to be honest, EKITI people are known to be very WICKED people. Infact EKITI is the head quarters of WITCHCRAFT!
Fool,I never knew you are this daft!How did you come by your assertion that Ekiti is the headquarter of witchcraft?If you don't have any witty contribution,why don't you just STFU!Bloody dunderhead!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
sapien: Cocoa,why the thing dey pepper you for body like this now?
Bros me reason the matter na.

You sef know say wetin dem do no make sense na.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: oh please,you clearly have no game.

I'm done noticing you.
Sorry. I don't know what you are driving at, probably, something different. You seem to be having this aura of jumping to conclusion so quickly.Game and noticing you are just kiddies terms!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by skyone(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
@T-SMOOTH. Please ignore the fools, the hypocrites, the group of ignorants ranting their foolishness and inexplicable mental disorder here. Am sure it is either they are being hypocritical of this post or just haven't experienced the atrocity witches have caused to humanity.

Witches will always be witches and they are as real as your dead brains. THEIR OBJECTIVE IS TO KILL AND DESTROY, NO MERCY IN THEIR DICTIONARY.

Now let me tell you muggers, the villagers are no fools, they must have observed her for number of years before the assault was carried out, probably through some kind of spiritualism. I have a real life case of a woman who confessed that she was responsible for the death of over 42 babies plus ruined so many destinies, how do you concur that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State / Police Confirm Robbery Attack On Bank Road, Umuahia / Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.