Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti (12085 Views)

University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by sapien(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: Bros me reason the matter na.

You sef know say wetin dem do no make sense na.
k.mamalet,ndo!The perpetrators of this dastardly act would be charged to ICJ in hague,for murdering the frail,old woman with impunity.What a barbaric act!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
skyone: @T-SMOOTH. Please ignore the fools, the hypocrites, the group of ignorants ranting their foolishness and inexplicable mental disorder here. Am sure it is either they are being hypocritical of this post or just haven't experienced the atrocity witches has caused to humanity.

Witches will always be witches and they are as real as your dead brains. THEIR OBJECTIVE IS TO KILL AND DESTROY, NO MERCY IN THEIR DICTIONARY.

Now let me tell you muggers, the villagers are no fools, they must have observed her for number of years before the assault was carried out, probably through some kind of spiritualism. I have a real life case of a women who confessed that she was responsible for the death of over 42 babies plus ruined so many destinies, how do you concur that?
What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
sapien: k.mamalet,ndo!The perpetrators of this dastardly act would be charged to ICJ in hague,for murdering the frail,old woman with impunity.What a barbaric act!
Now you got me laughing.

Thank you wink.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by skyone(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: Don't mind the monkey and his supporters,they saw nothing wrong with his comments.

Na for my body them wan show muscle,una never hala cheesy

Any one who supports the activities of witches is equally a witch. i.e you.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by skyone(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
all4naija: What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//?
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
skyone:

Dude, you are not helping the situation. Your ignorance is highly nauseating.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
skyone:

Chei jesu grin.

For how long will i keep dealing with f00ls like you? If i give it to you now,people will come here spewing trash about how verbally abusive i am.

Its really a pity that someone who can atleast browse through the internet cannot read and comprehend basic english,i feel ashamed on your behalf.cheesy
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by skyone(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: Chei jesu grin.

For how long will i keep dealing with f00ls like you? If i give it to you now,people will come here spewing trash about how verbally abusive i am.

Its really a pity that someone who can atleast browse through the internet[b] cannot read and comprehend basic english[/b],i feel ashamed on your behalf.cheesy

Nairaland egbami o, @ freecoke, just take a glimpse of the highlighted and see how self-destructive you are, you compounded your foolishness with erratic public nuisance. Madam grammarian how shameful are you now?

Let's have a constructive debate and see how low your i.q is.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by skyone(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
all4naija: Dude, you are not help the situation. Your ignorance is highly nauseating.

You see; you may call it ignorance but have you ever experienced any of the evil devices of witches, am sure no. Imagine someone from your household walked up to you and tell you she is very sorry for what she has done to you that she actually denied you of many opportunities of progressing forward in life and above all she actually killed your mother. I guess you will eventually forgive her but the scar will remain there forever plus do you know how many of such damages she might have done to others.

I know i went over the bar by supporting the killing but i detest witches,mariners etc they are highly destructive. Take care.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
skyone:

Nairaland egbami o, @ freecoke, just take a glimpse of the highlighted and see how self-destructive you are, you compounded your foolishness with erratic public nuisance. Madam grammarian how shameful are you now?

Let's have a constructive debate and see how low your i.q is.
Seriously?

You are still talking?you should be apologizing for calling me a witch and embarrassing your teachers.

I wonder what you hope to achieve by picking on me for no reason.

Saying you couldn't read was intended as an insult to you and that is very obvious but the part about not being able to understand what you read is nothing short of the TRUTH.

I have nothing to be ashamed of because you just helped me prove how unintelligent you are for wanting to use a very glaring point, which even a dummy would understand its intent to get back at me,a BIG MIGHTY SHAME to YOU.grin
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by skyone(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously?

You are still talking?you should be apologizing for calling me a witch and embarrassing your teachers.

I wonder what you hope to achieve by picking on me for no reason.

Saying you couldn't read was intended as an insult to you and that is very obvious but the part about not being able to understand what you read is nothing short of the TRUTH.

I have nothing to be ashamed of because you just helped me prove how unintelligent you are for wanting to use a very glaring point, which even a dummy would understand its intent to get back at me,a BIG MIGHTY SHAME to YOU.grin

For calling you a witch, well' pe le be... be... but you still can't get away with murder "YOUR LOW I.Q" .
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
Seriously, had that been my mum, I'll renounce atheism and search through the depths of hell itself for vengeance. Jobless people. Boko Haram you can't fight, the fulani that killed your kinsman you protest with leaves. But you assert your manhood on helpless old ladys! May the devil punish you and everything you stand for.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
skyone:

For calling you a witch, well' pe le be... be... but you still can't get away with murder "YOUR LOW I.Q" .
Smh

On a very more serious note now,call the attention of an open minded and intelligent person,beg the person to please help read and explain my posts to you because right now you are just making a bigger f00l out of yourself than when you first commented.

Where did i say one can get away with murder?where did i support supposed witches and their activities?

So implying that killing an old helpless woman with no proof is not right now amounts to supporting witchcraft?

The annoying thing is that you keep screaming
"LOW I.Q" when you are actually very daft and don't seem to know it,again quit embarrassing your teachers and parents,this is the height of stup1dity,its a pity.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
skyone:

You see; you may call it ignorance but have you ever experienced any of the evil devices of witches, am sure no. Imagine someone from your household walked up to you and tell you she is very sorry for what she has done to you that she actually denied you of many opportunities of progressing forward in life and above all she actually killed your mother. I guess you will eventually forgive her but the scar will remain there forever plus do you know how many of such damages she might have done to others.

I know i went over the bar by supporting the killing but i detest witches,mariners etc they are highly destructive. Take care.
cry lipsrsealed
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by member479760: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
AJE!
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by binhozie(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
Now i can understand those speaking against mob action and lynching of "suspected witches"
I will never support lynching nor will i partake in it, but to claim witches do not exist (especially in Africa, especially in Naija) is ignorant and st.up.id!!!
There are swarming in the rural areas, the villages.
Come to my villa and talk nonsense about the nonexistence of witches and lets watch you last for a week
I have personally witnessed a witch confessing to the killing over the period of a decade of an entire family of 6 except the wife/mother whom she was confessing to. Even though everyone wanted to lynch her, the tearful woman who was spared just because the witch claimed she was too strong and too prayerful to be killed insisted she be left alone, just sent away.
Witches dey exist oooooo. . . wicked wicked wicked. Dont dull yourself
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by OneNaira6: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2012
noiseless[b:
]Some people turn overnight SUPERMEN when it comes to attacking the weak and defensless[/b],but when the real known killer comes calling they will be postrating or go running off and begging. Why not perform deliverance on her? the height of cowardice!

So true. To attack a defenselessness old woman and even her own daughter has no words to describe the ignorance and backwardness. If the youths of that area wanted to prove their strength, maybe they should get up and go after BH or armed robbers. mschewww.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by redsun(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2012
Nigerians are worse than hungry jackals.Cannibbals.And it is their inherent evil that hunys them every moment,hence the backwardness.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by redsun(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2012
binger: Suffer not the witch to live! Let the witch die...and 4 dis matter,it doesn't need any proof.by their fruits u knw them.i think the villagers did d ryt thing

Ode.In reality people like you are the witches that should be burnt alive.People like obj turned those innocent helpless women and children victims by depriving them of their basic human rights and dignity.

She could have had a wound that is not healing as a result of unidentified and untreated diabetes and the animals in the village will foolishly assume as usual that because she has got that wound for so long,that she coud be witch and that she is responsible for their collective foolishness and backwardness.

Meanwhlie the people responsible for their woes are those leades they "dorbale" for,leaders like tinubu,obasanjo and co.The pastors and bishops that are decieving them,keeping them foolish and eternal flocks of kalokalo.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by skyone(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2012
freecocoa: Smh

On a very more serious note now,call the attention of an open minded and intelligent person,beg the person to please help read and explain my posts to you because right now you are just making a bigger f00l out of yourself than when you first commented.

Where did i say one can get away with murder?where did i support supposed witches and their activities?

So implying that killing an old helpless woman with no proof is not right now amounts to supporting witchcraft?

The annoying thing is that you keep screaming
"LOW I.Q" when you are actually very daft and don't seem to know it,again quit embarrassing your teachers and parents,this is the height of stup1dity,its a pity.

For bringing parents into this matter shows you are a bigoted bastard that lack adequate home training, your lack of English composition makes you a bigger fool than i thought. The sensible ones here on Nairaland can easily see you level stupidity hence kept quiet for a fool like you. Giving you a bit of my time is even embarrassing to me, though i thought you have that normal brain but ehhh....am afraid no.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
skyone:

For bringing parents into this matter shows you are a bigoted bastard that lack adequate home training, your lack of English composition makes you a bigger fool than i thought. The sensible ones here on Nairaland can easily see you level stupidity hence kept quiet for a fool like you. Giving you a bit of my time is even embarrassing to me, though i thought you have that normal brain but ehhh....am afraid no.

Taking the easy way and dodging the questions like the bloody coward you are would do was highly expected, all this rubbish you typed here would not mask the FACT that you didn't comprehend my post,called me a witch for no reason and still keep celebrating your f00lish self.

Why are you running away? Just answer the simple questions hediot, you can't even defend yourself,you really are pathetic,if you had any home training, would you have attacked me for no reason in the first place?hopeless hypocrite.

Until you are able to prove where i supported witches and their activities,you remain daft. Its funny how you talk about English language when you are a living disgrace to the noble language.

Just do yourself and NL a huge favor by shutting your pit latrine of a mouth because you are obviously no match for me,sadistic m0r0n cheesy.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Sike(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
Pathetic! sad
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by ezicat: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
How very very sad.

Obviously the act is one seethed in ignorance and fear, and as some people have pointed out - with better living conditions, "witchcraft" or rather, the belief in it, will become less and less common.

Why do you think that witches are only in villages? I'm asking those who believe in them. Are they poor because there are witches in their midst, or are there witches in their midst because they are poor? It is, of course, the latter. When you combine poverty and ignorance with certain religions, you get a violent mix where people blame others for their misfortune, and this is the result.

Tell me, believers of witchcraft, 2nd question - if I am capable of killing babies, killing generations of people's families, changing peoples fortunes, WHY WOULDN"T I CHANGE MINE? Why would I be born into a poor, wretched village if I can do all that? Why wouldn't I be rubbing shoulders with the creme de la creme of society? Isn't that where I would have the greatest negative impact on the world? Than a piss-poor, of-no-consequence tiny little village that wouldn't cause a whisper to the rest of society if everyone in it suddenly dissappeared?

Is it witchcraft that more domestic planes crash in say, Nigeria, than in...France? Or is it a consequence of poor safety standards? How hygienic were the circumstances of Ola (that's the kid who died, right?) birth? Any genetic disease in his family like say sickle cell? How balanced, how healthy was his diet? There are so many physical reasons that could cause a child to die in a poor village. If people pooled their resources and developed their societies, witches would suddenly dissapear - since others have done the same, you only have yourselves to blame for your current condition.

Lastly, those saying Africa this, black that, Nigeria this - grow up and away from your inferiority complexes - defining yourselves from the perspectives of others - of those who enslaved, colonized and killed you in drones? Pathetic. First of all, superstition still exists outside of Africa. Secondly, if you're going to define yourselves, try using morality based on the golden rule, and rational thinking, not someone elses second hand philosophies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by skyone(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
freecocoa: Your migraine causing grammar is enough reason to stone you death incase you don't know.

F00lish people abound everywhere these days,makes me wonder if its something in the air.

Next time be mute if you have nothing to say because,it is better to keep silent and be thought a f00l than to speak and remove\clear all doubt.

And your bad composition of english grammar/ anger is enough to creminate you alive.

freecocoa: The most annoying thing about the stup1d lot of you that come here using the bible as a defense for your f00lishness\ignorance is that,you can't even construct a sentence in simple basic and unadulterated english,yet you want to rub shoulders with intelligent\learned people.

Y'all should thank your stars slaps can't be sent via the internet,all of you would have been deaf by now,bunch of nitwits.

You are a disgrace to what is called education. What on Earth is the meaning of "stup1d lot of you"?

T-smooth:
@freecocoa, gorilla and co. What are ur problems? if u dont believe in witchcraft so be it, why all d abuse? abegi make i ask una, which day una carry una don ever carry una sorry arse go village?

Freecocoa
Again shut your ignorant smelly gutter of a mouth.

(Y,Y,Y,Y? For goodness sake what is the meaning of "ignorant smelly gutter of a mouth"... ain't you stup1d?)

Freecocoa
Its really annoying that someone can be this stup1d,what do you know about me and my village?do you know if i'm in my hometown now?why display so much f00lishness in a public place?

Assuming the said woman is really a witch,why kill her because someone said he dreamt she was the cause of an illness?omg how does that even sound to you?is it reasonable?do you have anything in your brain box?i mean even if its sawdust or sand sef,is there anything inside your skull at all?

Kai i wish there is a witch i can contact to help me locate you,you need brain transplant,a goat's brain will be better than having none at all,person.

From the above i can conclude you are either a baby, a teenager or a grown temperamental adult with no common sense. TSMOOTH alerted you of your temperament yet you couldn't see it.

Chiopatra
Free cocoa i am highly dissapointed and irritated at your choice of words.Yeah,as well as we all know that the action taken by the mob was wrong,you dont have to swear and curse to win an argument or proove a point.You are indeed very childish!

A post from Chiopatra to you (Freecocoa).

By now you should realise why am so disgusted giving you part of precious time as you are just an unintelligent baby who is allowed to use the internet unsupervised. I don't know how old you are but you've lost it completely and if you continue to thread on this kind of disgusting manner you can never go far in life am afraid. You need to re-orientate your whole attitude towards the public, it will help you at work and also in your marriage if looking towards that line.

Reading through your posts i must say it saddened me a lot that you are still shooting yourself on the feet, what manner of human are you? You claimed to be indifferent in this debate yet from your stupid argument it shows you are so much in favor of witches. "Cocoa,why the thing dey pepper you for body like this now?" BY SAPIEN. What a scumbag you are! please grow up and go for more education.

Conclusively it's big regret chatting with you in the first place, i thought you are really up there but i lately realised you have a mental problem which am really sorry for, i pray you get healed of it. Therefore as a matured man i will now leave you with all your ranting and insults good luck and goodbye.
Re: Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti by Chiopatra: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
Free coconut or wateva,if u didnt care about wat i said u wd hav just ignored it.so grow up girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Pics: Man With, Woman Breast, Butts, And A Pennis! / Boko Haram Attacks Gajiram In Borno, Four killed, Twelve Women Missing / NDLEA Seizes 34,950 Tramadol, Diazepam Capsules Going To Borno In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.