Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (13907 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! / Where Is Chelseabmw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by pek(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2012
ekt_bear: There is no need for long story. Give him his money back.
read in between the lines before jumping the gun. Also, read AutoMahnn comments very well. BOSON has been feeding us half truth and half informatiom. ICME have always been in touch with him.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2012
I'm not accusing or casting blame on him,its his money and he has veto say,but I have brought up a valid solution which involves me dropping 1 or 2 cars till I can sort this out and move on.
I take the blame for whatever has transpired,but mr boson I contacted you even from wednesday last week,I even had to go through inspired to ask you to reply me,and I've sent you several emails explaining and communication with you within the last two days but to no avail as you have not replied me but still make posts on how to get/catch..all those posts were made because I was unable to access NL from saturday though tuesday,otherwise I would have come up here to clear myself but I was unable to but I am here still trying to arrange the best and only possible solution,yet mr boson is more concerned about getting emails on how he would arrest me.
Tomorrow like I said.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2012
icme: Morning,I have gone through everything,mr boson,I was to make a payment last week friday,and I even sent you emails last week wednesday,saturday and this monday,and I went ahead to inform mr inspired to get in touch with you to read your emails and get in touch with me.
I couldn't make it on friday and then we had holidays uptill wednesday,I explained everything to you,I always have and always did,it wasn't untill yesterday before I saw this recent posts on cathcing and all.

I advertised a car,you showed your interest in it,I gave you the vin and photos even before you made your payment,and then a couple of days later you opted out even after you had gotten the vin and ran the carfax as you mentioned,and more recently I asked you to give me room to be able to sell the car or the other two I have so as to enable me pay you off,I asked you not because I was right but because it is the only way I can be able to do that.
My plan was to arrange with mr inspired to drop off the avalon along with another car over at his place and have him cordinate with a friend of mine (as I told you I would be travelling on saturday) pending when I pay-up and sort this issue.
I haven't scammed anyone and if that was my intention I would never had kept in touch or arranged to make the payment.
Things went sour and this would not be the last time such would happen in life,but I contacted you last week and mentioned I would get in touch this week.
But seeing as you have been making "arrangements" here I would only be natural for the individual in mention to take steps to protect himself (most notably being to vanish) but yet I still kept in touch with you and I still am,you can choose to have me refund this money the way I have explianed to you (I have even sent you 11 emails since wednesday to today but with no reply,and you still come here to arrange with Fogman,and a few names on how to catch icme) and here I am trying to arrange on how to drop of a car with mr isnpired and have himself and a friend of mine coordinate things along with me and sort the refund.
I have done all I can,and even a court would agree to that,because that's the only source the money would come from.
I have pleaded and asked you so many times for that room but to no avail,instead you choose to want to get icme,I think it would only be natural for me to want to protect myself seeing the direction you want to taket this to even after I have been making arrangements on how to refund you.
House I wish to apologise for all this,but I also ask for mr boson to realize that the average man would eventually vanish into the air (as said by someone) if after trying to sort an issue the best and only possible way But comes here and sees the direction the other party wishes/intends to follow.
This may not sound right But I have done all I could possibly do,and I have just today to have then take the car/cars to mr inspired's office and arrange the rest from there (if mr boson agrees) because I would be traveling tomorrow and non of this would be possible after I do.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2012
icme: Mr Fogman,mr kunle ayo,and others who thought I scamed or defrauded him.
Its just a week since the arranged date,5days of whch were holidays and it took mr boson just a day to rain hailstones on me,even after I contacted him via email explaining.
I have explained to mr boson on how I can sort this out and I sent him several emails which he dosent reply but still posts on here.
I'm traveling tomorrow,and I've asked him to get back to me,sent him 3emails this morning.but he still hasn't replied me and instead of arranging on how we would do this with the supervision of house members/moderators preferably Inspired and at his office.
But mr boson has decided to catch,and I don't mean or intend for my next statement to be rude but don't you think me seeing all that would warrant me to disappear without any chance of being found ?
Please Mr Boson,once again,all the time you intend to spend on looking for this and finding that is the same time we would have used in settling things out at officially through inspired and any other memnber who can be present,as opposed to going on a wild goose chase,and even if you do eventually "catch" the police would still ask for how to go about this and its the same arrangement that would be made and this would only cause you a waste of time,and extra money which is not needed and more so a wild goose chase.
Please house let's put the early conclusions aside and allow mr boson realize that I intend to pay him back but such actions being planned here would only make me withhdraw without a trace and that would be the end of it.
I arrange with him on this but yet he still asks for how he can "get" icme,who is arranging to drop the car and another with inspired,what else am I to do here,if I was not trying to make arrangements it would be another different case but I am abd yet mr boson dosent reply me and is here arranging on how he would "arrest" me openly enough for me to see (I would and Have already taken steps on this recent direction of things to ensure my safety and protection).
And like I said this would all be in vain if we do not do it before I travel tomorrow.

House please do bear and reason with me,after I refund mr boson I don't mind if he takes any action of if he creates several other topics but what matters most is that I refund him and that's my priority.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
icme: Morning,I have gone through everything,mr boson,I was to make a payment last week friday,and I even sent you emails last week wednesday,saturday and this monday,and I went ahead to inform mr inspired to get in touch with you to read your emails and get in touch with me.
I couldn't make it on friday and then we had holidays uptill wednesday,I explained everything to you,I always have and always did,it wasn't untill yesterday before I saw this recent posts on cathcing and all.

I advertised a car,you showed your interest in it,I gave you the vin and photos even before you made your payment,and then a couple of days later you opted out even after you had gotten the vin and ran the carfax as you mentioned,and more recently I asked you to give me room to be able to sell the car or the other two I have so as to enable me pay you off,I asked you not because I was right but because it is the only way I can be able to do that.
My plan was to arrange with mr inspired to drop off the avalon along with another car over at his place and have him cordinate with a friend of mine (as I told you I would be travelling on saturday) pending when I pay-up and sort this issue.
I haven't scammed anyone and if that was my intention I would never had kept in touch or arranged to make the payment.
Things went sour and this would not be the last time such would happen in life,but I contacted you last week and mentioned I would get in touch this week.
But seeing as you have been making "arrangements" here I would only be natural for the individual in mention to take steps to protect himself (most notably being to vanish) but yet I still kept in touch with you and I still am,you can choose to have me refund this money the way I have explianed to you (I have even sent you 11 emails since wednesday to today but with no reply,and you still come here to arrange with Fogman,and a few names on how to catch icme) and here I am trying to arrange on how to drop of a car with mr isnpired and have himself and a friend of mine coordinate things along with me and sort the refund.
I have done all I can,and even a court would agree to that,because that's the only source the money would come from.
I have pleaded and asked you so many times for that room but to no avail,instead you choose to want to get icme,I think it would only be natural for me to want to protect myself seeing the direction you want to taket this to even after I have been making arrangements on how to refund you.
House I wish to apologise for all this,but I also ask for mr boson to realize that the average man would eventually vanish into the air (as said by someone) if after trying to sort an issue the best and only possible way But comes here and sees the direction the other party wishes/intends to follow.
This may not sound right But I have done all I could possibly do,and I have just today to have then take the car/cars to mr inspired's office and arrange the rest from there (if mr boson agrees) because I would be traveling tomorrow and non of this would be possible after I do.

You have nobody to blame except yourself. Why did you stopped updating the house? Even when you couldnt meet up , you should have informed the house through this thread. Why did you just summon courage to post after AutoMann post in support of you? Anyway, just as i said in my previous thread, the way you manage this issue will make or mar you. My prayer is for you to pay up and continue your business here. God will grant you the ability to pay up. Good luck
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by okoji: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
ICME, why didn't you call boson instead of emails? Why didn't you let everyone know that you can't meet up the 17th Aug date you promised? He called you several times the day before and that day but you refused to pick and you are coming here to say nonsense. You told him you will pay on the 17th not that you will sell any car. Better refund his money or give him what you have even if its half before anyone can take you seriously. You have handled this matter very poorly. To cap it all, you are threating to dissappear without a trace. Better redeem yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Frank3n2(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
ekt_bear: There is no need for long story. Give him his money back.
Gabm!!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by bakila: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
Icme this thread is too long for a refund matter. Cut you losses on this issue and move on.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by zaraman(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
@icme very funny and upsetting when you say you have emailed him 11 times,why didnt you call him which i believe is the best means of communication.mr bosun may not have everyday access to email service but will sure have everyday access to a phone.making arrangement via email is BS especially when you didnt get a response and all you could do is keep emailling without a phone call or sms.why calling mrinspired to call mr bosun to inform him about the emails why you not call him.you know not everyone is stupid.just resolve this in an amicable manner,it is just money.i wonder how a car dealer cant afford to refund just 400k in over a month.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by okoji: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Zaraman,I totally agree with you. Imagine the rubbish he is saying that he sent emails. Don't you have bosons' number? Pay the man his money you are talking trash. 3 days to the due date for payment,you shld have known that you can't pay. Instead of calling him and asking him to give you more time. You kept quiet until arrangements started for you arrest.You are not a reasonable person at all ICME.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by okoji: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
Inspired please what's the true situation of events because I don't trust anything that comes out of ICME's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
Inspire, please kindly update this house about this issue, since ICME has mentioned your name in his defence.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
My God, am really surprised by pek's statement.
read in between the lines before jumping the gun. Also, read AutoMahnn comments very well. BOSON has been feeding us half truth and half informatiom. ICME have always been in touch with him.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
How could you say that by what Icme just by listening to Icme alone. First of all I work in a place where we use official maila and not yahoo mails. I dont sit all day looking at yahoo mails. I am shocked by your statement.
Icme says he is been trying to contact me. Well I have two of his nos. He doesnt pick one and when he picks up the other? He denies being Mr Icme although the voice gives him away. He sends me SMS that he is not Icme and does not know me.
This is the first time I am hearing of an arrangement with Mr Inspired to sell two cars and refund me my money. The last time inspired told me he was to have a meeting with him, he declined to come for the meeting.
Mr Inspired please confirm if you had a discussion with me about selling a car for Icme and refunding me.
I want to say here that I was gullible and never ever told a lie in any discussion I have posted here.
For Instance, Mr Icme told me the car was a 2006 whereas it was 05. He didnt mention the car was accidented even when I asked him about before I paid.
Please my intention is to get my money back and not to destroy Icmes reputation.

Mr Icme please call me atleast. You can also send me a post dated cheque through mr Inspired since you said you have already contacted him. If Mr Inspired gives me a post dated cheque on your behalf, I will be content because I trust Mr Inspired completely.
Please Mr icme atleast call me to let me know.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by crux945(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
THIS GUY(ICME)SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND BLACKLISTED ASAP,HE SHOULD BE FORCED TO REFUND THE MONEY ASAP NOT BEGGING HIM TO REFUND AT HIS OWN TIME,HE IS TRYING OR HAS ALREADY TARNISHED THE IMAGE OF SOME WONDERFUL AND STRAIGHT FORWARD AUTO DEALERS ON NL,WE AT EXXONMOBIL HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH PPL LIKE INSPIRED M,EGHEHIBOR,AND OTHERS,INFACT SOME MONTHS AGO DANTITIKI DELIVERED A 2008 ML AT EKET IN A SILKY FASHION NO HICTH AT ALL ,BOTH PARTIES SMILLING FROM BOTH ENDS OF THEIR MOUTH AND STILL HAPPY AS AT THIS MOMENT.,SO PLEASE GUYS LETS HELP BOSON GET HIS MONEY BACK.........ACCEPTED HE MADE A MISTAKE AS IN FALLING INTO A WRONG HAND.......LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL OF US . N/B.IF YOU CLIKED ON ICME'S TOPIC YOU'LL SEE MUCH FOR YOURSELF.,HE EVEN DID AN ADVERT FOR"3 UP COMING ARTIST NEEDED FOR A RECORD LEBEL",HE IS USED TO POSTING LIKE"I NEED A TOKS OR REG. CHRYSLER............"
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by inspiredm(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
[b]In my Honest Opinion, I think Mr BOSON report the matter to the appropriate authorities and get a way to resolving this matter.

A couple of weeks ago, I invited ICME for a meeting in my Showroom on this same matter but he declined and re assured that he would not fail to pay His Customer on the 17th of August as he promised, I suggested that he give him a post dated cheque for the said amount or work out a re payment plan yet he insisted that he would rather pay in Cash to BOSON's account.

After the 17th of August, i called ICME's phone, the caller said he doesn't know anyone called ICME and that I Probably dialed a wrong number.
Ever since then I didn't hear anything not until yesterday when ICME sent me an email saying he has sent BOSON a couple of mails and he didn't respond. I asked ICME via email if he had paid in the money and he said he is going to work out a way to refund BOSON.

This Morning ICME sent me an email about bringing some cars to my Shop, I couldn't make a head or tail out of the email since we never had any prior discussion about any car, More-so I cant collect any car from someone I dont know.

I have never met ICME, I dont know him, and He is not on Our List of Registered Car Sellers on the forum.

I will urge ICME to savage whatever is left of his name and reach out to BOSON appropriately, arrange a payment plan and stand by it. It shouldn't be hard after all. This world is a small place, you Never know.

Cheers
Inspired
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by femmy2010(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
AutoMahnn: Dear BOSON, is it true that ICME told you the car was accidented and also sent you the VIN before you made payment? Please respond truthfully.

Haba, and so what?
Mr ICME should simply refund the money back jor.
ICME still has his car na?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
AutoMahnn: Dear BOSON, is it true that ICME told you the car was accidented and also sent you the VIN before you made payment? Please respond truthfully.

Irrelevant question. I hope what i am thinking is not correct? AutoMahnn who is ICME to you? I ask, because it was after your post in defence of ICME, that ICME came on board today to post.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
@AUTOMAHN

Can you do me a favour here? Please kindly keep your mouth shut and focus on what you know how to do best?Are you part of the registered car dealers on here?I guess not..please,please and please you guys are all the same.This will put an end to others buying cars from people like you.

Mr boson please kindly go to the nearest police station to name necessary report.Go to first bank and lay your complain there.I assure you that they will be more than happy to help you out
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by barc(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
It's very disheartening and disappoiting that this issue has still not been resolved. Ever since i saw this thread. And that of Kaymed(registered in the list of dealers) i decided never to do any deal with any nairalander and also advice anybody i know against doing same. Its such a shame that nothing has been done about it. Boson i suggest U hand this over to the SFU cos its glaring that the solution isn't here and he doesn't plan to pay U as he hasn't been able to scam any other person since.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ektbear: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
Doing business with nairalanders or nigerians more generally is an invitation to be robbed. Certainly it doesn't make sense to give anyone cash before you get the item.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
bar-c:
It's very disheartening and disappoiting that this issue has still not been resolved. Ever since i saw this thread. And that of Kaymed(registered in the list of dealers) i decided never to do any deal with any nairalander and also advice anybody i know against doing same. Its such a shame that nothing has been done about it. Boson i suggest U hand this over to the SFU cos its glaring that the solution isn't here and he doesn't plan to pay U as he hasn't been able to scam any other person since.

PLease,what happened to kaymed? Can you post the link ?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
ICME

Please stop lying here.....You are a big time lair and you think 400k is gonna solve your problem?Am not even disappointed in you because you can't afford a car for your self that's the reason you seized,stole,held and delayed boson's money.I dont believe what you say here.How all of a sudden you can't access internet for more than 5 days?? you think you are talking to dumb people?? You are totally a wicked man.....You will definitely run but you can't hide...LAIR
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
ekt_bear: Doing business with nairalanders or nigerians more generally is an invitation to be robbed. Certainly it doesn't make sense to give anyone cash before you get the item.

dont say that my friend..There are lots of good car dealers here just that the Bad ones are increasing day in and day out....
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
are there no IT experts on this thread/forum, check the guys posts and thread, then use those ip address to do a check on nl to see that this dude should be roasted like yam.

start from the technology section (phones) then business and see for yourself

Even the guy posting in favour of him is not another rogue angry angry

Anywayz, i just dropped by to say hi cool
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by barc(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
@chelseabmw
https://www.nairaland.com/943809/beware-kayode-fagbenro-cotonou-clearing/2

This one made me call off the deal i was about embarking on with a reputable nairaland dealer. And it seems to be the same 400k involved. grin
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by redcliff: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2012

from what i know from previous read post, Mr Boson knew the car was accidented, but Mr ICME never even brought the car to the buyer in the first place at all. The buyer (mr Boson) has never seen the car before....
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ask4double(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mr icme we already know and are used to ur kind, we get to handle ingrates like u almost on weekly bases. We will get to U sooner than U expect.....keep playing smart. FoOool.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
ask4double: Mr icme we already know and are used to ur kind, we get to handle ingrates like u almost on weekly bases. We will get to U sooner than U expect.....keep playing smart. FoOool.

cool
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
bar-c:
@chelseabmw
https://www.nairaland.com/943809/beware-kayode-fagbenro-cotonou-clearing/2

This one made me call off the deal i was about embarking on with a reputable nairaland dealer. And it seems to be the same 400k involved. grin

tnx
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
ekt_bear: Doing business with nairalanders or nigerians more generally is an invitation to be robbed. Certainly it doesn't make sense to give anyone cash before you get the item.
I thought my siblings were old fashioned when they insisted on seeing and paying for a 'brake and quench' we jointly bought for my parents.
I did and said everything to convince them a preorder was the in thing, they did everything to disuade me and they won.
When upcoming young people read stuff like this, it'l take real courage to deal with anybody online.
CHOI! ICME finally roasted himself. What a shame!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Enoquin(f): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
This is so saddening and no matter what anyone says...trust is needed in business. After reading from the first page I came to the conclusion that this ICME character is fictitious...In my opinion, it's simple and easy to stay honest...
First do not say what you cannot do. I keep telling people -whenever they scoff at what I say- I have come to an age when no one can beat me for telling the truth and when I can weigh the desired consequences of whatever actions I will eventually take...
This does not mean that I do not err but I take my name and reputation seriously...I tell people that my word is my bond/pride...I have done businesses online...I have been duped once but I picked myself up and moved on...words like 'wow, you did that without our meeting? I didn't know that honest Nigerians still remained' keep me going...
I know that I am not the only one...I know there are honest men and women out here and scattered all around. Men and women to whom dishonesty is alien and is looked on with contempt.
Please Mr. Boson and every other person, stop begging ICME to refund the money...if he didn't know that as a grown man he should have started paying up small sums or half by now then he is not fit to stay amongst humans...his type deserve the disdain and utter contempt life later throws out at them...
Please Mr. ICME, RUN...RUN because Mr. Boson is not happy with you and because he trusted you to do the right thing...please don't try to clear your name oh...RUN, if you think that will solve your problems...RUN...tell your feet to propel you to where you think no one or even God can see you...RUN and continue scamming...RUN...Is this not Nigeria, where anything goes?...so RUN...RUN..you are doing the right thing...continue with e-mailing Mr. Boson oh...don't call him...how can you even call self...I am sure where you are there are no phones only PCs...RUBBISH...You just spoke as a child would...you want to run...RUN na and when you are tired...God will extract the money from you even if your offspring has to pay for it...so RUN oh and keep RUNNING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Units Of 2007 & 1 Unit Of 2004 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor(great Deal!) / 2006 Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.