Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Davidylan Says Sorry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan Says Sorry (4886 Views)

Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right / Christians, I Am So Sorry / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Ishilove: 6:18am On Jul 14, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol..

My dear .na so we see am o....

Na nature cause am....lol

I fit mix am with fanta give u,hope u go shark small......
Lol. I'll pass smiley
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2012
*Reads title, proceeds with caution, exits with tears 'tha lawd is good'...*

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2012
[size=38pt]WTF?[/size]
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2012
I wonder what type of attack of conscience made him start this thread.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by ayobase(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2012
Who is next....not necessariky from this section!
David...nice one!
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2012
oyb: [size=38pt]WTF?[/size]

http://www.davidylan.com/
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Odunnu: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2012
Tpia! I'm really waiting for hers and i'm sure Muskeeto and many others are too. cheesy
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by joe4christ(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2012
alexleo: Thanks Davidylan. Quite a good one from you. Am also saying to everyone to forgive me every dirty language i used against anyone but i ve also decided not to argue with any atheist henceforth. We ve argued enough. I ll rather settle for discussions that will help us grow spiritually as children of God.

Yea, i've also decided to join this tarrain!
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by buzugee(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2012
ijawkid: @goshen.....

Oboy where u go chuk head put na??

I never see ya brake lights for sometime now...

Missed u bro...

@davidylan.....

Ur welcome...

And thanks for all ur genetic explanation:-).....some things I no understand but I know u good @ whÀt ur doing....

Keep up d good work of telling the atheists that there is a creator....

@buzugee....

I get shepke o.....u go like drink small??
ermmm my taste is more refined grin grin
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by buzugee(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Goshen360:

My brother, am fine and very good. I have only chosen to read from behind except for meaningful threads that is edifying, that is what I will contribute to. So much "childish" thing flooding the religious session lately, am not in for that. You know me too well, anything edifying and that will bring spiritual growth to the body of Christ, I will jump in and contribute the Grace of God upon my life.

You and buzugee with shekpe.....all you need is to be filled with the Holy Ghost, not with shekpe, after you go say na jedi-jedi you drink am for....lolz. Anyway, you guys are wonderful people.
you right. i seen women in church catching the holy ghost. same symptoms with shekpe grin grin
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2012
after davidylan who's next? calling out to the religious militant
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by thehomer: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan: So while obviously in a state of delirium from a bad flu... i have finally decided to turn a new leaf.

For starters... i sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize to every atheist/muslim/agnostic/christian here that i have in one way or the other described in unflattering terms. I say a huge sorry to you all as you are just as entitled to your own opinions as i am.

Never again will i use bad words to describe you... henceforth i will endeavour to discuss with all decorum and with utmost civility.

Once again unreserved apologies tendered.

thank you.

You're turning over a new leaf because you're delirious from a flu? Why don't you wait for the flu to subside to enable you fully appreciate what you're doing?

As one of those you described in unflattering terms, if after your recovery, you still feel the same way, then I guess it is a good gesture though I personally don't need apologies for things that happen on an anonymous online forum because I couldn't take those words personally even if I wanted to.

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Ishilove: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2012
thehomer:

You're turning over a new leaf because you're delirious from a flu? Why don't you wait for the flu to subside to enable you fully appreciate what you're doing?

As one of those you described in unflattering terms, if after your recovery, you still feel the same way, then I guess it is a good gesture though I personally don't need apologies for things that happen on an anonymous online forum because I couldn't take those words personally even if I wanted to.
This man again...
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2012
diluminati: after davidylan who's next? calling out to the religious militant
lets take them one at a time.
an atheist must now take the lead
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by thehomer: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2012
Ishilove:
This man again...

What. Is there a problem?

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2012
This article is evidence that we have two different spirits operating in the world.

David has been caught up with the Spirit of GOD, the one that teaches us how to relate with our fellow humans in the midst of difficult circumstances.

We are still learning , it is not an easy path to tread ,for we lay our rights at the cross.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by benodic: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2012
@ Davidylan
i will say congratulations to you. welcome to the LOVE PARTY. i also wish you speedy recovery from your flu.

like i always say there is nothing wrong from having different opinions and views but there is everything wrong in abusing others or maltreating them because of differences in opinions and views, but if you are humble and have a loving heart you find that you can learn from even the person you call a fool and you can learn from a child too.

always remember nobody knows it all but we can tap from each others knowledge to make ourselves better spiritual beings.
i hope that others learn from the great example you have set today.
thanks
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Ishilove: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2012
thehomer:

What. Is there a problem?
No sir cheesy
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan: [size=14pt]So while obviously in a state of delirium from a bad flu... i have finally decided to turn a new leaf.[/size]

This is a funny thread.
Here is the definition of the deliriun you were suffering from before you decided to change

de·lir·i·um [di lree əm]
(plural de·lir·i·ums)
noun
1. temporary mental disturbance: a state marked by extreme restlessness, confusion, and sometimes hallucinations, caused by fever, poisoning, or brain injury
2. great excitement: a state of extreme excitement or emotion

[Mid-16th century. < Latin < delirare "be deranged," literally "be out of your track" < lira "ridge between furrows"]

So why should anyone take you serious?

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:

This is a funny thread.

So why should anyone take you serious?

Indeed, what happens when he recovers grin
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2012
I can't wait to see. grin
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Delafruita(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2012
thehomer:

seconded
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by mkmyers45(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
musKeeto: *Reads title, proceeds with caution, exits with tears 'tha lawd is good'...*
grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by mkmyers45(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
Just like the englishman will say 'it was done in the heat of the moment'
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by PastorAIO: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
Davidylan I dey your back paparapa. You know that you've been one of the people I've had the most issues with on this NL forum, but for this gesture alone I am ready to become your best friend.

Whether it is delirium or not doesn't matter as long as the intent is sincere. Of course we are not perfect and there will always be a tendency to backslide into old ways, I know that as a fact from my own personal history, but with sincere intent I believe we can all grow. Even if we backslide sef, the important thing is that we recognise it quick and pick ourselves back up and onto the path again. So there is nothing wrong with backsliding, only with persisting in the backsliding.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by ijawkid(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
Goshen360:

My brother, am fine and very good. I have only chosen to read from behind except for meaningful threads that is edifying, that is what I will contribute to. So much "childish" thing flooding the religious session lately, am not in for that. You know me too well, anything edifying and that will bring spiritual growth to the body of Christ, I will jump in and contribute the Grace of God upon my life.

You and buzugee with shekpe.....all you need is to be filled with the Holy Ghost, not with shekpe, after you go say na jedi-jedi you drink am for....lolz. Anyway, you guys are wonderful people.

Oh that's a good step...

I'll be doing that too....commenting when its necessary and nt jumping into every post to argue...

Its good to know u'll still be sticking around....

And mind u my shekpe is for stomach sake...lol

I don't know about buzu's case..
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Purist(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
LOL! How often do we see the most caustic NL Christians open a new thread to "say sorry" ?? hmmmm, let's see. . .

- babyosisi in 2007: https://www.nairaland.com/50864/extending-handshake-babs-belloti

- Noetic15 in 2009: https://www.nairaland.com/338767/like-apologise

On both occasions, they went on to become even far more incendiary than they had ever been. babyosisi's anti-islamic threads post-2007 are especially legendary.

So will I give davidylan the benefit of the doubt? Not this time. WHY?

Here's WHY:
davidylan: So while obviously in a state of delirium from a bad flu... i have finally decided to turn a new leaf.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
nna eh, some of una don tey for here o... cheesy nice one, Purist...

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by youngies(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
Good to hear of your new status David.
But honestly, I prefer your real self in that devastating, fire-spitting, tongue-lashing, caustic mode. It makes a good balance.
Please don't change cool

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
Purist: LOL! How often do we see the most caustic NL Christians open a new thread to "say sorry" ?? hmmmm, let's see. . .

- babyosisi in 2007: https://www.nairaland.com/50864/extending-handshake-babs-belloti

- Noetic15 in 2009: https://www.nairaland.com/338767/like-apologise

On both occasions, they went on to become even far more incendiary than they had ever been. babyosisi's anti-islamic threads post-2007 are especially legendary.

So will I give davidylan the benefit of the doubt? Not this time. WHY?

Here's WHY:

Bros... grin I understand your skepticism. But this time Davidylan is no longer interested in joining issues with you with regard to our differences of opinion.
Will i be less inclined to clearly define where i stand on an issue? No.
Will i be willing to give you a pass when others show up trying to denigrate the bible? No.
But insulting people, putting them down and the lot is no longer necessary and frankly not a good testimony for my faith... so yes i really mean it this time. No more caustic words. Pray for me instead.

youngies: Good to hear of your new status David.
But honestly, I prefer your real self in that devastating, fire-spitting, tongue-lashing, caustic mode. It makes a good balance.
Please don't change cool
youngies: Good to hear of your new status David.
Please don't change cool

Bros, you no like me at all oh. cheesy
Please like the new me. thanks.
Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
na moslems happy pass for davidylan

1 Like

Re: Davidylan Says Sorry by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
I always knew david would change his stance someday. Anyway hows Thoniaslim, did it work out between you guys?

in btw, your bday is November 28th right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pale Horse Of Apocalypse Unleashed In The Midst Of Egyptian Riot! (Video) / Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure / Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.