Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. (3458 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
It was really hilarious while listening to a programme today and this question was asked.
Some answers were;
I ll do anything for you!
You are my everything!
U dey make my heart go kedike!
You are my heartbeat!
You are the wine that shack my body system e.t.c
If you are asked to say ‘i love you‘ without using the word ‘love‘ what ll you say?
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
What model of nonsense is this?

Love surpasses those replacements you have up there, and if a simple 3 worded sentence is too heavy for your mouth to pronounce, show it in your actions. . .

Smh @ you are the wine that shack my body system. . . Smh!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Jamesdman(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
U're the only cockroach in my cupboard.
U're the only tapeworm in my intestine.
U're the only liverfluke in my liver.
U're the only faeces in my rectum.
U're the only 'akamu' in my seminal vesicle.
U're to me, what banana is to a monkey!
Etceta etcetra!

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Tyche(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
*singing: There's nothing better than love, what in the world can compare ... Luther Vandros*
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by tobechi74: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
I miss u
touch her
hold her everytime
call her and tel her u just want 2 hear her..then u hang up
ask ha 2 sing 4 u 2ru d phone
play with her hair, loose it 4 her etc
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Mynd44: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
How can you substitute those three words with anything? Those three word along with "I am sorry" are the most powerful words I know
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by slimyem: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
i love you is I love you.
simple!
What are u substituting?
Is it mathematics?
Mtcheeeeew...
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Caracta(f): 12:45am On Jul 14, 2012
Be yourself and express your feelings. I'm not crazy about the words I LOVE YOU. Don't just say it; live it.
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Caracta(f): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2012
slimyem: i love you is I love you.
simple!
What are u substituting?
Is it mathematics?
Mtcheeeeew...
Nonsense!

I wonder o. If it can be substituted, it can be eliminated. Lol
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Mynd44: 1:06am On Jul 14, 2012
Caracta:

Geek. (no offence)
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2012
But why? Was this just for the fun of it?
How about " I dont not love you"
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Godschild2(m): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2012
I'll say it in my native language...'Mo nife e'...its left for her to decipher it if she's not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by ayobase(m): 6:19am On Jul 14, 2012
sexkillz: What model of nonsense is this?

Love surpasses those replacements you have up there, and if a simple 3 worded sentence is too heavy for your mouth to pronounce, show it in your actions. . .

How will u say ''I Love You'' in another way...not act.
I wanna hear urs?
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by ayobase(m): 6:21am On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44: How can you substitute those three words with anything? Those three word along with "I am sorry" are the most powerful words I know

God Bless U!
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by ayobase(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2012
talina: But why? Was this just for the fun of it?
How about " I dont not love you"

''thats right''
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Xplicit1(f): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2012
I Luv u doesn't ve a substitute.

@ poster, U can say, I Care About U a lot.
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by cindyrella(f): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2012
You can say,

I adore you
I care about you
I cherish you
I yearn for you
I am nothing without you
I value you

And the list goes on and on!

But "I LOVE YOU" remains the most powerful!
It has no substitute. . . .

1 Like

Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Mynd44: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2012
It has no substitute
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by childluck(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2012
You only appreciate what you love. So "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I really appreciate you"
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Caracta(f): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Geek. (no offence)

I agree (but it's not official yet). LOL
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Mynd44: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2012
Caracta:

I agree (but it's not official yet). LOL
Lol
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by shizzle11(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2012
Caracta:

Hahahaha, babe u dey vex'o
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
shizzle11:

Hahahaha, babe u dey vex'o
First class in maths no be small thing oooo
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
slimyem: i love you is I love you.
simple!
What are u substituting?
Is it mathematics?
Mtcheeeeew...
Nonsense!
U just linked this with mathematics: I LOVE YOU=I LOVE YOU.
That is a mathematical language not grammar.
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
sexkillz: What model of nonsense is this?

Haba! No vex na! Nonsence model? Its not.
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
James-dman:
U're the only cockroach in my cupboard.
U're the only tapeworm in my intestine.
U're the only liverfluke in my liver.
U're the only faeces in my rectum.
U're the only 'akamu' in my seminal vesicle.
U're to me, what banana is to a monkey!
Etceta etcetra!
Lol! In a lame man English: u mean all this amount to I LOVE YOU.
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Jamesdman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
AJJ:
Lol! In a lame man English: u mean all this amount to I LOVE YOU.
Yes na. Nobi u want substitute for I LOVE YOU!
Just try using one of those lines, u'll get her all soft and blushing.
NB: This is what makes each line amount to I LOVE YOU; numerous cockroaches are normally found in cupboards performing important functions, if it so happens that only one cockroach is found in a given cupboard, it goes to show that, that cockroach is UNIQUE and UNRIVALED. Same explanation goes for the other lines.
By application, telling her that she's one of those lines to you, simply means she's got a place in ur heart that is unique and unrivaled.
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by mimibets(f): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
i'll say 'U give me premature ventricular contraction'

1 Like

Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Ninilowo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
Caracta: Be yourself and express your feelings. I'm not crazy about the words I LOVE YOU. Don't just say it; live it.
Gbabeski.
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ Gods-child; That was close. Like that.
Re: How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Help4rmme2u(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
yes its possible just that we men sometyms misunderstands love........... i have a blog on love and laff check my signature for more

(1) (Reply)

My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her / 12 Girls You Will Date Before Finding The One / My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.