Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting (15287 Views)

I Never Paid A Dime To Be Appointed As Minister Under Buhari – Lokpobiri / A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i / Your Best Minister Under Gej Regime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by princeparis(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2012
See im mouth. useless man. which kain fools Jonny come dey take make minister. Jonny if na you tell this man make im go talk this kain talk. ehn! Thunder fire both una head. fools
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by betrani(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2012
If I were serving and was posted there I won't go; LET ME SEE IF GEJ, SAMBO, DAVID MARK, OR SULTAN OF SOKOTO WILL DIE!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by cyril83(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2012
Look @ his big head,mentally disorder being...I don't even know what's wrong with this aboki man,I guess his brain must have been affected by hard drugs,useless islamic blood sucker...am so sure this inhuman didnot even serve as corp member in nigeria...let's dig that!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by abe4kom: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2012
Minister of Youth Destruction.
Fooool raised to power infinity!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2012
Ganys:
YAWN!!!, It will be suicidal to start my WEEKEND answering a clownish bigot like you...Eat my Pooo tongue
Mumu. Everything must involve suicide for you animals. Suicide bombings, etc. Meanwhile, so you deranged mUslims now eat poo too? No wonder you behave like animals. Senseless, disgusting creatures.

4 Likes

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Martinezv16(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2012
Corpers posted to the troubled spots in the north should unite and speak with one voice henceforth.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by espn(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2012
Johndoe100: Another mad muslim. Is it the religion that attracts these people or is it that these people find the religion?
fool..ppl lik u r meant to b thrown in d pit.dog
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by ifihearam: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2012
@nagoma
Which Pdp sacrificed corpers??
All this hausa people with their shallow mentality sef
Always interested in the negative side of things just to justify killings.mumu
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by gp66(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2012
that minister must be a BH member. What do they take us as corpers for? Are we graduated fools as they think? Infact all Northernerns should be posted to their zones and and southernerns to dia zones also so that the northernerns will reunite Nigeria with BH so that this killing will stop. muslim talk to muslim, nuslim understand.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Blackheritage: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2012
When did dey appoint dis stupid minister I tot d formal man for sport,is s same over seeing youth development.. He's a stupid man. Hw many of his children are post to Borno.... I'll beg parents on Naira land here, if ur children is posted to d North apart from d middle belt, Niger and Nassarawa state excluded, don't let them go ... God will make them be what dey wanna be without endangering their life... I swell my younger ones will never go to North to serve.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Donbasi(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2012
U no see the nonsense aboki face, him be like person weh escape imbe.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by nagoma(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam: @nagoma
Which Pdp sacrificed corpers??
All this hausa people with their shallow mentality sef
Always interested in the negative side of things just to justify killings.mumu

How many PDP do you know ? brainless goat.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by espn(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam:
Also, the National Publicity Secretary of the Congress for Progressive Change, Mr. Rotimi Fashakin, described the minister’s statement as highly insensitive.

He said the minister’s statement was disingenuous and uncharitable.

Fashakin stated, “The CPC is averse to the efforts of the Federal Government in stemming the tide of insecurity in the land.

“The usual rhetoric of ‘we are on top of the situation’ is no longer acceptable when Nigerians now sleep with palpable shambolic fear for their lives and property"

@the above statement
See CPC still talking ooo,are they not the cause of this present mishap befalling innocent corpers in the north??may God punish buhari
shut up..was it nt dat daft president who sponsored sum of d bombings to get sympathy vote..idiot..nd d fool appointed him as a minister so dey can sacrifice corpers for rituals..cos dey got into power by all means..can't blame him..who knws why his wife#mouth().

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2012
that bastard of a minister should go rot in hell... maybe i should send him a letter bomb so that he go understand how it feels, Let him pack his family and go live in those states if nothing is wrong with the states, the man is just trying to score cheap political goals.

If you are a corper and you are posted to the north, Tear de fucking call up later in their presence and tell them to go to hell.

Nonsense Country

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by sheyguy: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2012
NYSC original goal and targets does not justify the scheme risking the lives of our young and fresh graduates. Infact the scheme has now been exploited to the full by northerners, to them, it is their means of subtly acquiring cheap and effective workforce from the south forcefully.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Now, what has his religion got to do with this?

Anywaz @ topic, if he has any children who are doing NYSC this year, they shuld be posted up North, particularly to Borno and Kano.

Some politicians live so far from the reality of things that they begin to pressurize their comfort zone on the regular Nigerians. tsk tsk, it's quite sad.

Jeka bere lati Mr. Fresh-Air and Mr. We-are-on-top-of-the-situation.
my dear, it has a lot to do with religion. thanks to BH, if now realized that a particular religion is for the blood thirsty pple.
Im sure by his name, u know te religion he professes
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Fourcade(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2012
Talk is cheap!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by proudlyafrican(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2012
It is unfortunate that we bring politics,religion and tribalism into everything we do in this country, the minister is constitutionally correct but the question is; Is`t right to send this children to a death zone while trying to uphold the constitution? The corp members,their families and Nigerians are not against postings to the North if there is peace in that area but in the face of the wanton destruction of lives and properties by the extremist, no sane person would want to pull such a stunt to allow his/her ward to be posted to the North,most especially when the security system is inefficient. Mr. Minister,i know you cannot send your son/daughter to the Northern troubled state to uphold our constitution. I was expecting the Government to come up with their security plan on the protection of the unarmed and innocent corp members where ever they are posted to serve to allay the fears of their Guardians and Nigerians as a whole and not the crap of upholding a non-existence constitution. GOD IS WATCHING YOUR PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Chiori(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2012
Abdulkadir, you have just demonstrated gross incompetence. Your posturing smacks of insensitivity and high unsensibleness. The only course of action left for you is to resign - for you have failed Nigerians and your boss, and turn yourself over to security agencies - to investigate your links with Boko Haram. Kapish!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2012
proudlyafrican: It is unfortunate that we bring politics,religion and tribalism into everything we do in this country, the minister is constitutionally correct [/b]

bring the constitution let me use it as my toilet roll.

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by espn(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2012
toba: my dear, it has a lot to do with religion. thanks to BH, if now realized that a particular religion is for the blood thirsty pple.
Im sure by his name, u know te religion he professes
wtf r u sayn..better go ask ur stupid president hw many souls he promised ur so called gods nd ur stupid religious priest he promised to sacrifice to ur fucking religon..al trouble started wen dat beast got into power.

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by espn(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2012
diluminati:

bring the constitution let me use it as my toilet roll.
am nt frm dat skol of tot..d constitution wld neva ask u to post corps members to troubled area..u teln me unarmed civilials wld be send to war!Bleep dat!go read d constitution gal.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Ayodhejjy(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2012
Imagine this useless man, why dint him relocate his office to borno or yobe? Or he post his relative to serve there. Then wan kill our youth. God would forbid their plan on our youth o
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Sealeddeal(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2012
There is difference between Integration and sacrifice.i do know that NYSC is basically meant for national integration.if u are being integrated,its for u as a nigerian and maybe,indirectly for the nation.so,i dnt want to believe its sacrifice.If its sacrifice,then it will be made optional cos not everybody will want to sacrifice for nigeria..Another thing is dat the north is trying to use this measure of coercion to display to everybody that the problem in the northern side is everybody's problem.they want all nigerians toface similar fate as them in one way or the other.Well,one thing is obvious,GEJ govt is wallowing in darkness and may drift any time soon.Southerners will prepare themselves to react if anything happen to their brothers.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by tribalism(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2012
he can't even go to his village as a result of fear. useless man
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by tpapi: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2012
ojofu:
I have asked myself that question several times and still asking, where is NANS?
nans r small boys,dem no get mouth,nans can do nada
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by lacasa: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2012
Johndoe100: Another mad muslim. Is it the religion that attracts these people or is it that these people find the religion?

Like the bastard christian President †ђat gave him the job bah

Did christianity also attract him or is it †ђat those xtians find the religion?

#dumb bigot

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by lacasa: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2012
Donbasi: U no see the nonsense aboki face, him be like person weh escape imbe.

#anoda bigot here grin

Argue facts not tribe

Ewu
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by aryzgreat: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2012
wot is dis cow head aboki mallam doing in the ministry of youth? how can dis he-goat whose region breeds almajirism know the worth of a graduate corp member? why on earth would Gej appoint dis man as minister of youth when he is suppose to be in agriculture ministry? This animal minister would want his aboki brodas to come south and enjoy while our brodas are sent to slaughter house in the volatile nothernafganistan to be mowed down by useless almajiri street urchins and boko are rams! angry angry angry Thunder fire u! stupid minister!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by delords2: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2012
The sef look BOKO HARAM adviser. Selfish daft.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by lacasa: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2012
cyril83: Look @ his big head,mentally disorder being...I don't even know what's wrong with this aboki man,I guess his brain must have been affected by hard drugs,useless islamic blood sucker...am so sure this inhuman didnot even serve as corp member in nigeria...let's dig that!

#anoda bigot grin

u sound starved
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by delords2: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2012
he mumu sef look like BOKO HARAM adviser. Selfish daft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov / ACF Denies Endorsing Atiku / Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.