Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting (15286 Views)

I Never Paid A Dime To Be Appointed As Minister Under Buhari – Lokpobiri / A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i / Your Best Minister Under Gej Regime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by ayobase(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
D-Heir Apparent:
NYSC, will die a natural death.

It wont die...do u know how much they embezzle from that scheme!
Who will let go of cool cash 3 times a yr!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by DramsQ: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Selfish idiot,overfed monkey,why dont u send ur own children to serve in jos? ODE!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
LocalChamp: Minister under fire over corps members’ posting
July 14, 2012 by Niyi Odebode, Fidelis Soriwei, Abuja and David Attah, Kaduna 12 Comments

Also, a former member of the House of Representatives and former governorship candidate of the ACN, Mr. Uche Onyeagucha, challenged the minister to lead by example by sending his children to the troubled areas and even relocating his office to either Yobe or Borno.

He challenged the minister to sign an undertaking that he would be held responsible for the death of any corps member on posting to crisis-ridden spots in the country.

http://www.punchng.com/news/minister-under-fire-over-corps-members-posting/

GBAM
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Kabai: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
The minister is a big foolish man just sitting there to swallow the public funds while his children are in London School of Economics studying. We know them. Here he is asking for others' children to go and die in those Arab desserts. God will punish him!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by BrutusOj(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
O.D.B.:
No NYSC posting means no Teachers in their rundown schools.

The north is killing itself daily by not coming outright to flush these bokos out.

God bless u bro..u sabi somti...education wud keep going down in the North cos de only tin de do is to join d army to kill inocent Nigerians in d name of peace keeping...recently,Sokoto has been identified with iliterate teachers,now dia Boko harams is already treatning corpse members who go dia to at least help in building dia schools....de only tin in d mind of every northen graduates is politics/military..
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by gurujoe(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
walai! Dis minister must b high wit gworo n medicated snuff 4 spewin dat crap. And arewa or ar*ewu consultative forum u ar gross M*A*D 4 supportin dat crap. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by crackhouse(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
Minister of youth ke?. Most times i don't remember again that such ministry exists. Could it be a way of bringing the ministry & the minister into limelight or a way of reminding Nigerians that the ministry have not being scrapped? Hmm, the dude even looks like a fat imbécilé too.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by actionj: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
don't blame this mumu for anything, he has collected more money for innocent blood shedding.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by owelle22(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
If it ws my youthful age I wuldve lead SUG nd NANS to burn down ur hauz for dis statement u made.
Onye ara....ezi bida

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by kingroyce: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
It's pathetic that we're in a semi-non governmental country and our dear president took pleasure in appointing a boko haram member as the minister of youth development (even mr anthony sani),d minister -he's doing his boko haramic job, or do u think he doesn't know what he's doing?
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by crackhouse(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
The other time, i was listening to AIT news when one of the Plateau State house of assembly members who witnessed the weekend Jos attack that claimed the life of plateau north senator was giving an account of the incident. In his account, he dismissed the police report that they were the people that saved them{the house member & others} from being killed by the attackers and said that, the police and soldiers rather took to their heels when the attack was going on and even ran faster than them{the others at the burial}. Now u can see that the security personnel can't withstand Bokoharam, how come NYSC guys?. The Minister should go & get a sense but it's so unfortunate that there is no where he can get it, so i suggest he visit psychiatric hospital or brain surgeon and have his brain repaired or betterstill stop smoking too much indo.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
That is what u get wen u av useless pple leading u and foolish pple as the minister of youth...Any corper that goes to the north to serve and gets killed in the process brought it on himself. The NYSC programme shud be done away with alredi. At has become a redundancy. So Corpers have nw turn to U.N Peace keepers in the North where even the Nigerian army, JTF, SSS , police force are still struggling to control the situation. The highest risk a corper should take is to report to the camp...After the 3 wks go to ur house and try and process ur reposting...When violence starts that is when u will learn that in Nigeria u're on ur own and the govt doesn't give a s.h.it. abt u....Minister of Youth my foot...More like minister of death...In a saner society such a dumb unintelligent man will be asked to resign...Corpers are different frm soldiers...Infact there is no basis of comparism.....If u die for the present Nigeria we're in nw u jst died in vain...Corpers BE WISE.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Biggoozz: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
HAVE SEARCHED FOR THIS MAN'S FACEBOOK PAGE, HE IS LUCKY I COULD NOT FIND HIM, I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE HE IS SO CURSED THERE BY NIGERIANS TILL HE SHUTS IT DOWN. SEE, FELLOW NIGERIANS, WE ARE NOT HELPLESS WITH PERSONALLY DEALING WITH THESE GUYS, WE JUST DON'T KNOW THE STRATEGY, THEIR SECURITY IS NOT INFINITE. SOMEONE KNOWS HIS HOUSE ADDRESS, HIS PHONE NUMBERS, HIS E-MAIL, WHERE HE VISITS, HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AND ALL. BY THE TIME WE START HARASSING, THREATENING AND BUGGING THEIR PRIVACY WHEREVER THEY GO, THEY WILL ABANDON THOSE OFFICES AND RUN!!!

I CALL ON ANYONE THAT HAS ANY INFORMATION ON THIS MAN TO MAKE IT PUBLIC HERE, SO WE TEACH HIM HOW NOT TO BE SILLY AND DEVILISH. OTONDO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by owelle22(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
I wonder y d man did nt board june 3 dana plane......
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by SawG(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
Inuwa Abdulkadir is a mad man and a very stupid asshole, imagine the minister of youth talking like an slowpoke, some of our leaders are really mad and should be at the psychatric homes. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by adoniza(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
Resign now! Or get sacked
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by pappyshun(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
In the interest of national integration and unity the minister has spoken well and has gotten my full support if only he leads by example.First and foremost let him and his family members spread themselves accross the troubled zones knowingly fully well government is on top of the situation.Infact,the whole ministry shud relocate down to maiduguri by so doing he gets my fullest support.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by nagoma(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
adoniza: Resign now! Or get sacked

As long as you have the clueless Jona as your president these blunders will continue. Live with it.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by tantan: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
since u insist that the minister should send his children first, that means boko haram is not a religious thing. it affets both xtians amd muslims.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by tantan: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
since u insist that the minister should send his children first, that means boko haram is not a religious thing. it affects both xtians amd muslims.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by mountzion1: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Pls where is this clueless and senseless minster from,let him relocate to borno,altleast he who plays the piper must dictate the tune.shege
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by 3rdparty: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
If these policy makers were development inclined, Corp members should be used by the government for Nigeria's agricultural revolution. They form government’s supply of endless labour force.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
tantan: since u insist that the minister should send his children first, that means boko haram is not a religious thing. it affets both xtians amd muslims.

If you continue like this, you would soon suffocate yourself to death with your own foolishness. "Boko Haram is not a religious thing". REALLY? So what is the cause they are fighting for? In whose name are they killing? What religion do they use to justify their violence? Hopefully, there would be at least a modicum of sense left somewhere in your decrepit brain to know the answers to these questions. These Muslims are just disgusting in the way that they deny obvious truths and prefer to chase shadows.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by shegzymoni: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
pro01:

What is the meaning of "religion bashing"? Why do you twerps always prefer someone to coat the bitter truth with honey in order to make it sound sweet in your ears? Mr. Johndoe said what is indeed the truth, and you're here talking bollocks. The plain truth is that Islam is responsible for this mess we have on our hands. To make matters worse, only a Muslim can make such a callous and insensitive statement made by the foolish minister; callousness is a pre-condition for being a devout muslim. They are all animals that are always baying for blood.
I guess U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a mislim also, U̶̲̥̅̊ irresponsible, sick A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ impotent animal cos Your write up is also callous A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ insensitive. SOB
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by ik121: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
[quote
author=berem]Did I actually hear dis dumbass minister comparing NYSC to
the Nigerian civil war where lives have to be sacrificed? This guy must
be smoking dry grass! SMH![/quote]

lol
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by ik121: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
[quote
author=berem]Did I actually hear dis dumbass minister comparing NYSC to
the Nigerian civil war where lives have to be sacrificed? This guy must
be smoking dry grass! SMH![/quote]

lol
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by bdman: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
may be he is the father of the boko
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by 1peter29: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
cogitoErgo: I was looking for the reaction of the Nigerian Student's Union but saw non, who else should call for the immediate sacking or resignation of the 'evil' minister? if I may ask what happened to the spirit of 'Ali must go'?
God bles u mr cogitoergo! I wonda why d likes of NANS, SUGs n others concernd unions kept mute ova d senseles n ilogical xplanatns of an slowpoke minister. He dserves 2 b kept ind zoo bc hes an animal in human form whose life means nothin to. I dont blame d murderer cald minister bt d unserious pple dt nominated his candidacy.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by juman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
owelle22: I wonder y d idiot did nt board june 3 dana plane......

Abi o. grin
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
Biggoozz: HAVE SEARCHED FOR THIS MAN'S FACEBOOK PAGE, HE IS LUCKY I COULD NOT FIND HIM, I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE HE IS SO CURSED THERE BY NIGERIANS TILL HE SHUTS IT DOWN. SEE, FELLOW NIGERIANS, WE ARE NOT HELPLESS WITH PERSONALLY DEALING WITH THESE GUYS, WE JUST DON'T KNOW THE STRATEGY, THEIR SECURITY IS NOT INFINITE. SOMEONE KNOWS HIS HOUSE ADDRESS, HIS PHONE NUMBERS, HIS E-MAIL, WHERE HE VISITS, HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AND ALL. BY THE TIME WE START HARASSING, THREATENING AND BUGGING THEIR PRIVACY WHEREVER THEY GO, THEY WILL ABANDON THOSE OFFICES AND RUN!!!

I CALL ON ANYONE THAT HAS ANY INFORMATION ON THIS MAN TO MAKE IT PUBLIC HERE, SO WE TEACH HIM HOW NOT TO BE SILLY AND DEVILISH. OTONDO!!!

Best advice I've seen so far.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by conyema12(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
Without the m/uslims, Nigeria would have been a wonderful country. That malam minister shld be roasted like suya and fed to his boko brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman / Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force / Confusion As Adamawa Assembly Members Exchanged Blows Over Failed Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.