Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Will You Spend Your Christmas? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Spend Your Christmas? (11020 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by rowlandwhy: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2007
I am tired of going to the village for xmas
I wish someone could invite me to Lagos to spend this xmas vacation.
any one willing to invite pls mailto:
thanks grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Echidime(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2007
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by rockiedink(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2007
@echedime
na wah o!!! we asked a simple question and you give us an epistle! even the question u no come gree answer. odi egwu o!!! too much!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2007
rockiedink:

@echedime
na wah o!!! we asked a simple question and you give us an epistle! even the question u no come gree answer. odi egwu o!!! too much!

Lol abeg help me tell am, shoooo shocked some peope na waaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
simple question how are you spending your christmas, person start to dey tell us the meaning of christmas as if we no sabi, please read and understand the topic next time (no hard feelings grin grin wink wink )

@topic

Spending it with friends, either going on a holiday package trip or painting the town in rainbow colors, grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by jkpretty(f): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2007
@echidime
start ur thread or go to religion post ur topic

@Topic
Don't know how, but i'm preparing to have a lovely x-mas at its best! cheesy cheesy wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Kemjisuper(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2007
Xmas? Most definitely spending it in Villa! Won't dare miss it for the world.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by weebee(f): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2007
I spent the last one crying but this time
I have promised myself to have the best christmas ever!
I would be spending it with friends and its going to be fun all through.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by tonia2000(f): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2007
With my family and loved ones. cool cool cool
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by mababe(f): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2007
I'i want to spend the period with my fiance ,who is coming into town.The period will enable us plan together towards our forth coming wedding which is coming up next year smiley
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by itakiri(f): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2007
@Echidime abeg ur spiritual preachin too much,u can publish it in d newspaper,better.Yes,By god's grace,i will spend my Xmas with my Belovd family,already am missin dem,also i will nt wan 2 missin my lovingly Edikan Ikon Soup,my mouth is watery,ope ur is not.HAPI XMAS AND NEW YEAR 2 ALL NAIRALANDERS IN ADVANCE.Enjoi well------o. Alcoholic drinkers,drink wit ur No.6,u hear.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by rockiedink(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2007
mababe:

I'i want to spend the period with my fiance ,who is coming into town.The period will enable us plan together towards our forth coming wedding which is coming up next year smiley

invite us o! make we come chop rice! wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Lauradee01: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2007
Am going to meet my guys parents for the first time this xmas in PH.I have spoke to his mum several times and hes really ecstatic that am coming to spend the holidays with her and husband.Am kind of nervous sha,but i know it will be wonderful and My guy wants to show me around town PH and also his home town.Am really looking forward to it.In fact am taking a leave from work so that i can really enjoy myself without thinking of work, cool
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by nikynike(f): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2007
I am going to spend my Christmas at my Villa. Where l can find natural trees and alots of festivals.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by gr8child(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2007
Will spend a Merry PHCN Xmas, pouring diesel in the generator. Thank you Yar'Adua. grin sad cry
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by temmysexy(f): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
i will be spending my Xmas in Calabar! Will be there for the Canival (26th), infact, i have registered with a 'float' ( Passion 4). Guez it would be fun! Cant wait!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Rosietimes(f): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Temmysexy

Passion 4? Are you serious? I'm with Passion 4 too. Last year i was with Freedom Band.

@ Poster
Definitely in Calabar. That's where it is happening. 26th and 27th. Cant wait to go out on the streets and carnival all night long. Yeah you heard right. All night long. The Carnival's starting at night. Wicked!!!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by temmysexy(f): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ Rosietimes

Thats good to hear, cheesy cheesy. Calabar is the place to be kiss kiss, C you then, Cheers kiss kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2007
C day for me isn't going to be a one-off experience but a 24.7.365. affair that can be encapsulated in just one word, FUN wink wink wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Hazeleyed(f): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ECHIDIME i wonder how u can vomit so much spiritual things and still be soo foolish.haven't ur bible told u that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.guess wisdom is not meant for idiots like u, only if other nairalanders knew the uprintable things u sent to me.ewu igala.

@topic, christmas day happens to be my birthday and i always enjoy the attention i get.this year am going to dubai and malaysia with my boyfriend, am sure i'll have loads of fun.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by bionic: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2007
as for moi, guess be spending the xmas in my home, coking some sumptous meals for my daughter and all who wants to visit.play some loud music, dance all i can. hopefuly my boyfriend will be with me. only he's a witnes and doesnot believe in xmas. but then with or without him am going to make this xmas rock in my home.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by daudatsiga(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2007
I will spend my Christmas by GOD grace reserching the Bible to know the most important occasion bettween Christmas and Easter. kiss kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by cuteNhot(f): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
aggravating some Nairalanders.
Christmas dinner with my family
party party and more party in the evening.
and of course gotta be stone cold drunk by midnight. smiley
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
@hazel-eyed

ohhhh you should come to malaysia, the carnivals, shopping and celebration is totally awesome, never a dull moment, am sure you would love it, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by BillGatesFan(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Hazel-eyed:Why not publish to us what Echidime sent to you if really so Other nairalanders can see and judge,because you girls of nairaland are so sinful that you prefer engaging in all kinds of nonsensical activities and later blame a man for it. I heard you have been seducing nairaland men giving them calls and sending emails,publish what you receive from him so he too can^publish what you send to him before he send you his.

@ ugonna0071: itakiri:and others who hate to hear the real spiritual meaning of christmas,shame on you all, later you claim to be born again christians yet hate to hear the meaning of your Lord Jesus christ Birth day.

@Echidime abeg carry go,don't mind daughters of Eve and jezebel in the house,even Jesus was not appreciated by his people yet some did, so some of all like and love your post,infact I have even printed it out to discourse with my friends on Christmas day to make this christmas different from last year.

You are a GOD sent for sending that article on this forum. Thanks a million
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by smartkulk(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2007
I'm spending my xmas in skool,I think I spent too many xmas at home and I probably wanna ve a change of environment.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by TerrySoft(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
My xmas is always fund at Calabar. This year will not be left out. The carnival, the shows, stars that will be featured and more fun,

Any one going with me to Calabar
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by lynh: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hey everyone,
Merry Christmas in advance. I would be spending my christmas travelling to my hometown, my father is getting married and i think is going to be a fun filled christmas, i am inviting anyone who is interested in d holy matrimony
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by ifyalways(f): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2007
i wud be off to wonderland with alice this xmass. tongue
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Amiga(f): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2007
I'm goin' to spend my Xmas relaxing with my hubby and our newborn twins. And ofcourse giving thanks to God smiley not traveling, nada.

Enjoy your Christmas everybody!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2007
I'm hopefully spending Christmas with my lovely lady, just chill and eat loads!  cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2007
Echidime thanks for the wonderful write up. smiley

Christmas celebrating my one year anniversary and eating kpof kpof
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by TOH(f): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2007
nwando:

Christmas celebrating my one year anniversary and eating kpof kpof

Wow. Already? Congrats, osisi smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Has The Ban On Okadas In Lagos Affected You? / Is It Possible To Stop Purging/running Stomach By Drinking Garri / (clap Him) Or (clap For Him) Which One Is Correct????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.