Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Will You Spend Your Christmas? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Spend Your Christmas? (11010 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by myomy(f): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2007
I dont really know, but i may go to the beach with my baby
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by omoge(f): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2007
Ikamefa dey make me hungry o wink

make sure you add dried fish too cuz i might stop by. I dey really hungry of Ogbono soup. Na pizza i go chop for christmas grin if i don't come o Ikamefa.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Islander(f): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll be home for Christmas, I am so elated,

Waking up to freshly baked bread and ham from Mama's kitchen,

Then I am hitting the beach to tempt those fishes.LOL.

Later I have to house hop( too many damn family to see) to sample all their goodies, callaloo and crab, peleau, macaroni pie, bake pork, oxtail, rice & peas, sorrel and ginger beer, punch de creame and rum punch, by evening I will be one skunk of a drunk, but all in good faith,

Then later I am heading to the Hottes Spot to shake what my Mama gave me, That's how we do Christmas in de Islands!!1
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Zequisha(f): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2007
Am going to spoil myself rotten. Its been work work work all through the year. Now that am going to be on hols, am going to give myself a treat. Do my shopping and of course trim down my wardrobe, visit the massage parlour, go to the beach with friends and every  other niceties i have been pondering over through the year. Waoh!

I wish you all a merry xmas! grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by lynxnoon(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2007
angry angry Men na wah oh, we medicos sef,
imagin i'll be on call duty on d 22, 24, 26 & 28
, wat a LOVELY way to spend ur xmas period angry angry
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Uzzyan: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
am going to slip on xmas day. Boxin day is for groove. the followin days are also for grove, highin up and u know now what follows the ultimate generalisation FLEXIN
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Ugobaba(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2007
As a flexing boy where i be i go flex all rounda. But the 25th of dec will be a day for prayers,but 26th till 5th of jan is flexing and Jaye with guys and babes.

anyone intrested in flexing with me can contact.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Uzzyan: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2007
lynxnoon:

angry angry Men na wah oh, we medicos sef,
imagin i'll be on call duty on d 22, 24, 26 & 28
, what a LOVELY way to spend your xmas period angry angry
TAKE CARE

@ UGO
Take it easy o. Dont worry we will do it together. u trust now
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Ugo: What does "flexing" mean?  undecided
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by skipo87(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2007
Siena:

@ Ugo: What does "flexing" mean? undecided
i think flex has to do with that part of flip fhone that connects the screen with the keypad,
i'm gonna be in school studying my ass out till the 29th/30th of dec, i've got exams coming up in jan, i only have new year to enjoy sad
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by cuteNhot(f): 1:01am On Dec 13, 2007
flexing ---- partying.
having a good time.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by bluerose(f): 5:05am On Dec 13, 2007
not a very good xmas this year gonna spend it alone cause everyone is doing their own thing and i wont get a xmas dinner cause my female guardian is going out on a emergency family business, maybe ill go to the movies dont know but its open on that day hope u all have a better xmas than me. and merry xmas to all
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by coolisaac(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2007
OMO, UNA WAN BLAST NIGA WITH CHRISTMAS, BUT PERSON LIKE ME GO STAY FOR HOUSE DEY SLEEP, BECAUSE I NO GET MONEY NEITHER FRIENDS, I NO KNOW WHERE I GO FLY GO RATHER THAN SIT DOWN FOR HOUSE.

I DEY LOOK FOR PERSON WEY GO CARRY ME COMOT.

ABEG, ENJOY URSELF, ITS A FREE WORLD.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Uzzyan: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ cooli
i fit take u out o give mi ur addy.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by phanty(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2007
well i was really dreaming of a WHITE CHRISTMAS but now m kind lost all my hopes re dashed,neways mun mum s really freaked abt us travelling i hope she does not want to give me out for marriage all d same m hopin to ve a blast sides if u ve sum trippin stuffs lldnt mind oh
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Ugobaba(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2007
to @uzzyan, I hope we will do it together because i will be willing to flex and dance with you.

I wanna make a comment: I love that your lovely pics
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Ugobaba(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2007
@cute N Hot, thanks for telling siena the meaning of Flexing. They havent flexed before thats why they are asking.

Can i flex with you that day?

Send me your addy plz.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by wolexojo(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2007
@busygal,am sorry people seem to forget your day ,u share same birthday with my fiancee and if i get to forget hers she would skin me alive,so i better not.if i get to have ur number i promise to wish u a happy birthday on the 31st.wolexojo@yahoo.com.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by romeonox: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2007
hi pretty can i meet u
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by DoubleN(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
I have no idea
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by kollyp2000(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2007
Xmas day and New year day are the only holiday that I will have this year, I better use it to rest, roast chicken in my newly acquired roaster, sit in front of my system, turning the volume of my system speaker to the maximum. Buy like 10 DVD at Ojuelegba, and enjoy myself to the fullest wink wink wink grin

I am beginning to Imagine
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by rosecare(f): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2007
while i will spend my own xmas here in internet, and with my friend go to party catch fun drink and enjoy ourself
hope cool grin grin grin

such is life!!!!!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Blackcat(f): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2007
I will spend the early part of the x-mas day in the office replying to customers queries(work for one of the biggest game entertainment sites in the world). In the evening have dinner and gossip with my husband's family (Germans) . Its a yearly tradition.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by OMUWUNMI: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2007
Blackcat:

I will spend the early part of the x-mas day in the office replying to customers queries(work for one of the biggest game entertainment sites in the world). In the evening have dinner and gossip with my husband's family (Germans) . Its a yearly tradition.
aunty abeg you fit send me some of the German gossip,i fit dey sell am here for nigeria,who know the market fit move well well like second hand cloth and car
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by youngmayor(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2007
i reaally dont know wanted to spend most time in clubs , amusement parks, beaches, cinemas with my girlfriend but i dont seem to have one, any decent girl thats cool should holla me.pls no scaMMERS, 08087416817, PLS NO FLASHIING BECAUSE IT KILLL MY BATTERY, EMAIL B4LIMITS4REAL@YAHOO.COM
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by foryou(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2007
i will be in naija by 20th of dec. any body wanna have fun with me send me mail .enough $ dey to spend No matter say you be girl or guy just halla at me
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by fuzek: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2007
youngmayor:

PLS NO FLASHIING BECAUSE IT KILLL MY BATTERY

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by IYaeto(f): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2007
With my family. We'll have some Xmas roast and enough soul food. grin tongue
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by dapsins69(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2007
too bad i dont av a gf,

i would just sit at home and watch an horror movie or something,

angry angry
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by zignor(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2007
dapsins69:

too bad i don't av a girlfriend,

angry angry

It is horrible! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by growfast(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2007
JUST WANT TO KNOW WERE EACH MEMBER WILL SPEND THERE XMAS AND NEW YEAR HOLIDAY

FOR ME AND MY SWEET 15 HONEY WE ARE PLANING ON SPENDING IT AT ONE OF THE BEST HOTEL IN GHANA AND NEW YEAR HERE IN ABUJA 9JA
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by tboy1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2007
dapsins69:

too bad i don't av a girlfriend,

angry angry

U dont need a Gfriend to enjoy ur Xmas.I Believe you've got friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

S-C-A-N-D-A-L: Former VP Namadi Sambo Caught Having Sex With Wife's Brother. / How Has The Ban On Okadas In Lagos Affected You? / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Writes Of His Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.