Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Will You Spend Your Christmas? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Spend Your Christmas? (11022 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by iz2much: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2007
i dont know yet, but hopefully i will be spending the period with My *******, I don forget sha
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Maykelly(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2007
I will spend my christmas at the villa cool, with a bottle of ogogolo be careful ooo

Me instead I will go out with friends to shak; so what about you naw. undecided
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2007
I and my hommies are planning to hang out with our girl friends. kiss
Doing what we love to do, sharing jokes, taking ice cream,drinking beer grin and eating good food.
We are planning to give the chicks a good treat but we have not really decided the venue yet undecided
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by sylvex(f): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2007
still comtemplating
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by sylvex(f): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2007
Seun
are u sure u'll do all dat alone? grin hmmmmm,
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by ThisDumebi: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2007
I'll like to spend it with any willing young lady in her late 20's who can cook nice Xmas meal. I live alone in a serene part of town in Lagos and so privacy is no object or so i think oo! Are u willing?Give me a shout on my messenger dumebig.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by darqly(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2007
Sleeping, cos I can only travel on christmas morning and my holiday ends on boxing day. Still, I'll see my family and my favorite woman, so it's looking good.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Delta007(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2007
So where are the happening spots this Christmas for Lag, Abj, Warri, Benin and Ph? I see Calabar is an option, I just enter Naija for some waka but my Christmas window is still open with flexibility. So, I wont mind some info, and any ladies way wan join my waka, holla; Sugarmamas included grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by tumzy(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2007
wanna spend xmas wiv my gurl but i dont kno where to take her to at abuja dont want to go to d usual spots,u know sometin different this yr.If u got any kool ideas pls hola(i mean gud ones)if not dont bother.Tanx
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by peteroby(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2007
i thanks God is christmas, i will be very busy working.no fun and holiday for me
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by sod4luv(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2007
hummm, wit ma family 1st, lter ill groove wit ma guyz, it gona be fun sha!
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by florishn(f): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2007
MERRY XMAS TO ALL NAIRALAND
AM GOING TO SPEND MY XMAS WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by otokx(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2007
I'd like to spend it alone with my spirit, soul and body.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2007
THIS CHRISTMAS IS GONNA BE A LIL BIT LONELY,

I'M JUST GONNA STICK TO MY LAPTOP AND SURF ALL DAY. I THINK THAT'S THE BEST COS I LIKE BEING ALONE.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by dada22(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2007
meeeeeeeeeeeeeenn, WAT "BOUT SLEEPIN ALL DAI? wink wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:52am On Dec 24, 2007
with my family
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by pisces20: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2007
In the exam hall (cracking my brain) sad
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by ndubest(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2007
, Whatelse?

Hanging out with friends and having a good time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by LongOne1(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2007
My christmas is fun already cos most of my friends i havent seen in a while are around and there'll be hell of a lot of more

booze, just recovering from a hangover, miss my mums and my sis though, thats the downside.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by cbjonstage(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2007
by God's grace, mine gonna be enof indoor relaxation first b4 going out to amusement park n hang out wit my fellas.

im gonna reach out to those who doesnt know d real meaning of chrismas celebration if dia celebration is contrary to wat is meant for,
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by jayvin01: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2007
chillin with buddies but i wont let it get into my head bcuz i got lots to work on. cool cool cool cool
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by gud9ija(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2007
As for me, this christmas is going to be the worst i have ever had. It is sad i am celebrating the xmas alone without my family.
That is simply "christmas without you" shocked
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2007
I believe this christmas stuff is a thing of the mind jare, if u can go out with pals, do so and if u can't, get yourself a nice babe and get busy  wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Don1DeMaco: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2007
working
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by sweetberry(f): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2007
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by minute(f): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2007
was under my blanket till 12noon- worked on my computer while i talked to my mum for like an hr or so  ;ate rice with egusi soup
and then dressed up  and moved my ass to work at 2.15pm.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by mekoyo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2007
Sleep
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by newguy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2008
Na u kill jesus. We are in april 08,and u don dey fast foward xmas.arh ah.u be pikin, agbaya
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by begood1: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2008
newguy:

Na u kill jesus. We are in april 08,and u don dey fast foward xmas.arh ah.u be pikin, agbaya

cant u see that this thread has been here since dec. 2007?
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by almondjoy(f): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2008
For 2008, definitely in America. I can't stand Christmas in Nigeria. . .extremely boring! angry
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by angeleses: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2008
almondjoy:

For 2008, definitely in America.  I can't stand Christmas in Nigeria. . .extremely boring! angry

shut up - which kain boring.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Spermdrops(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2008
Definitely in America, can't stand the smell of goat meat and cows with flies all over the place. No sanitation system to remove the dead horns and discarded flesh from the neighbourhood till someone decides to set a fire.  Upon al,l no electricity to celebrate the Chritmas with generator howling like hyenas for miles on end.

Gosh!

Dreadful.  Such harsh sounds!

Not to talk of children with super white powdery faces, their plastic wrist watches and shiny palm oil lips marching around from house to house in "aso-ebi" chanting "happy christmas auntie" all to fleece a few bucks out of you.

What a drag!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Man's Greatest Invention? / 991 / Apple Choice Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.