Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training (25395 Views)

INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election / EU Begs Nigeria To Sign Trade Deal / US Begs Nigeria For Help To Contain Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ayox2003: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
oyb: https://www.nairaland.com/bittyend1/posts

please disregard bittyend - i suspect he is the troll/ univerity dropout/ illegal immigrant known as fstranger, antitpiah/fagamite

he registered today

this rubbish incoherence is that loser's signature style

Keep shut. Jobless agbaya! All you know how to do is to dig people's post. BBC parrot.

Frawzey.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend1:

This thread isn't about me joining the Nigerian Police, it's about South Sudan appreciating Nigerian Police Force - and ignorant Nigerians disrespecting their servicemen who're maltreated and grossly underpaid.

oh God, please let this animal come down to naija and let his dumbarse meet with naija police at 12 am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
oyb:
small wonder - i should have known i was dealing with an internet monkey

please do tell, do bobbys run around with ak47s in dear old london?

are you coogar?

Fvck off!!

We don't belong in the same league, and throw your Nigerian certificates that make you braggart in the bin..

Dude, you're a simpleton - and debating you is talking to a damn table..

Go watch BBC iPlayer and fvck off!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend1:

Fool, my other ID just got banned by the spambot after posting a link..

I was BORN and RAISED in London, you slum dwelling scrounger..

Get on my level with your sad life!!

Oga why are we arguing with u then when u were born and raised in london? clearly u don't know wot happens here; Probably u hear of Nigeria on CNN
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
ayox2003:

Keep shut. Jobless agbaya! All you know how to do is to dig people's post. BBC parrot.

Frawzey.

so says the dunce who thinks that documented and punished bad police behavior is an excuse for the crimes of Nigerian police - i swear, i miss the old days when we didn't have the glaring evidence of the failure of our educational system in the guise of the posts of all these dunces better off in the music threads
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by member479760: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
The leader of black continent, they no get choice!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
I read some people's comment and they agree with the head of police in South Sudan concerning Nigeria Police, who are we deceiving? we are Nigerians, its only strangers/outsiders that would believe in the Nigerian Police, they maybe better(now) cause the IGP sent them off the road(no more N50 bribe) but they aren't good role models for any country's police.
I dont believe in them, i would rather report to my uncle(in the military) than report to them, their usefulness to me in this country is 'collection of Police report'(in the case where my stuffs was misplaced or stolen).
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by miky(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
berem: if u love nigeria police so much,what stops you from becoming one? Police is meant to serve and protect its citizens.so if they die in the process how does that affect me? Afterall they weren't forced to be police officers.

If u die from BH and Armed Robbers how does that affect them,, why should they even give a Vuck about coming to the place of scene talkless of engaging criminals?? u freaking slave!!

Or u think your in a different class from them angry angry Hopefully u realize these are human beings, not the rich ones probably poorest of them in nigerian society today
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
ifeci:

Oga why are we arguing with u then when u were born and raised in london? clearly u don't know wot happens here; Probably u hear of Nigeria on CNN

It isn't about that, I actually feel sorry for the Nigerian Police every time I see those 'bravehearts' on TV fighting hardened criminals with STICK AND STONES, no bulletproof vest, shabby uniforms etc.. and they're paid peanuts.

You can't expect them to perform miracles the way they're treated...

Even the UK with all the CCTV cameras everywhere isn't crime free.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend1:

Fool, my other ID just got banned by the spambot after posting a link..

I was BORN and RAISED in London, you slum dwelling scrounger..

Get on my level with your sad life!!
I for say!!! No wonder! And you made me to be wasting my energy quoting your post? Kai! Abeg why don't you come to nigeria and have the taste of Nigerian police instead of staying in london and spewing trash?
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend1:

Fvck off!!

We don't belong in the same league, and throw your Nigerian certificates that make you braggart in the bin..

Dude, you're a simpleton - and debating you is talking to a damn table..

Go watch BBC iPlayer and fvck off!!

i have no idea who you are - but your language and aggression says you must be a peckham yobbo thug who mug old ladies (survival of the fittest , not so?)

please give us your id na

please do tell what do you do? your obsession with certificates says you are a nigerian , even if you claim to be otherwise.

at best you are a little mamas boy internet thug scrounging off someones internet connection
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by aribisala0(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
I don't where the word "beg" comes from.Not so long ago Malaysia came to "beg" us for palm kernel seeds and the rest is history.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
oyb:

oh God, please let this animal come down to naija and let his dumbarse meet with naija police at 12 am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy still dey yankee dey spk fvck y'all, come down naija make Nigerian police knack u "talk true" for dat ur nigga head, u go translate fvck y'all to yoruba by force.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by miky(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
NO LONG TIN: I read some people's comment and they agree with the head of police in South Sudan concerning Nigeria Police, who are we deceiving? we are Nigerians, its only strangers/outsiders that would believe in the Nigerian Police, they maybe better(now) cause the IGP sent them off the road(no more N50 bribe) but they aren't good role models for any country's police.
I dont believe in them, i would rather report to my uncle(in the military) than report to them, their usefulness to me in this country is 'collection of Police report'(in the case where my stuffs was misplaced or stolen).

Ask your military uncle how it would feel to get the salary and work hazard with BH that the police do...i guess all he does is sit his fat a$$ on some AC officeby the way if u think the military is any better than the police then u have ur head screwed to ur A$S... matter of fact they are the cause of this nonsense, after messing up the economy and country from 17 yrs of rule, and dont get me started on their killings in nigeria and on peace keeping missions too
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
berem: I for say!!! No wonder! And you made me to be wasting my energy quoting your post? Kai! Abeg why don't you come to nigeria and have the taste of Nigerian police instead of staying in london and spewing trash?

don't mind the slowpoke

these internet nigerians cannot begin to imagine the atrocities nigerian police mete out on hardworking civilans everyday

how many lives they have destroyed

how many people they have murdered

how many people they have locked up for years without trial

'i will kill you, and nothing will happen' - one of the most famous police phrases
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by slightlyMad(f): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend1:

It isn't about that, I actually feel sorry for the Nigerian Police every time I see those 'bravehearts' on TV fighting hardened criminals with STICK AND STONES, no bulletproof vest, shabby uniforms etc.. and they're paid peanuts.

You can't expect them to perform miracles the way they're treated...

Even the UK with all the CCTV cameras everywhere isn't crime free.
this bittyend1 is the same as ROSSIKE or dont you find it weird that ROSSIKE is no longer commenting?

guy, forget that yarn, Nigerian police force is filled with crooks who litter our street in their dirty smelly uniform robbing citizens they are meant to protect of their hard earned cash.

You are obviously one of them.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
oyb:
i have no idea who you are - but your language and aggression says you must be a peckham yobbo thug who mug old ladies (survival of the fittest , not so?)

please give us your id na

please do tell what do you do? your obsession with certificates says you are a nigerian , even if you claim to be otherwise.

at best you are a little mamas boy internet thug scrounging off someones internet connection

Doing a back and forth with you is like talking to a damn table, you're ret.arded beyond redemption, mate.

About scrounging off someone's internet connection, you know lol..

It seems getting connected to the internet is your best achievement in life, you plonker..

Bruv, I don't care about your certificates (if at all you've got any), I was just calling you out because that's what makes most of you uneducated Nigerian dolts get braggart on the internet. Lousy simpletons!!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by miky(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
ifeci:

The guy still dey yankee dey spk fvck y'all, come down naija make Nigerian police knack u "talk true" for dat ur nigga head, u go translate fvck y'all to yoruba by force.

FVck outta here dude,, when i come to nigeria i make it priority to offer those guys money nothing less than 20$ per seating.. and i always explained to them why i did that, also letting them know that there are still Nigerians who know what if feels like to be in their situation... so yeah clearly Fvck off u retardeen
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by dino2006(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
Wow! So much roll in the mud, on this thread. With the ginger of peeps like Rosikke and Bittyend, the future of the NPF is bright. . . . grin
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by PhysicsQED(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
oyb:

in the nigerian context, accidental discharge is always an excuse for shooting someone to death -

in the wiki description, it is usually during training or due to malfunction

what does it take to carry a weapon with the safety on when you are not in a live war zone?

Oh. Yeah, well they kill people for no justifiable reason every once in a while in the US, but they don't claim it's "accidental discharge." They just call it an accidental shooting or claim the victim tried to kill them. Or they "sprinkle some crack on him and get out there" if they're really crooked.

Didn't the Nigerian police force recently introduce rubber bullets under GEJ? If that is implemented at least there will be some improvement.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by bittyend1: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
Fvcking hell, you Nigerians are the same low IQ having apes!! I bet it's the sun!!

Can't you pillocks see beyond your nostrils and give credits where it's due?

These gallant people risk their freaking lives to protect you guys despite being ill-equipped and underpaid, yet you're spewing crap - because another country values the same people you crucify, day in day out..

Now, I see why the country is messed up because of your medieval mentalities!!

Why can't you channel the same hatred to the elites who're looting your national wealth?

Nah, you won't do that because the average Nigerian worships money, plonkers!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ayox2003: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
oyb:

so says the dunce who thinks that documented and punished bad police behavior is an excuse for the crimes of Nigerian police - i swear, i miss the old days when we didn't have the glaring evidence of the failure of our educational system in the guise of the posts of all these dunces[b] better off in the music threads[/b]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hopeless man! I knew you were gonna sub my page.

Very jobless fellow u are!!!

Ur mates are getting promoted at work and getting better jobs while u police everyone's post in here.

Take a cue from Jarus and AJ, Mr Nairaland Police.

I know u must be digging my post now. Bring it on, Okay?

Frawzey.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by odehaj: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
Princeojua: Sudan Sudan Sudan. How many times did i call you? Three times. Just respect yourself and looks for greener pasture somewhere else. Nigeria Police is as good has a Watchman security in a Construction Company. There can fear, there re lazy,bribe number one. Abeg love people o,dat's why i'm telling you the truth.
Eh!Well..,I..I'm a southSudanese.Many thx for your candid advice.It ís an honor to us as a country asking our bigbrother Nig.to help Africa's youngest toddler country &in return..its a multi-million ($)deal or gratifications from an oil-rich with lesser-populated
country,the s/Sudan. I read all d comments here & as I'm from d high commission of d s/Sudan, all I can say now is,thnk u NL.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend1:

Doing a back and forth with you is like talking to a damn table, you're ret.arded beyond redemption, mate.

About scrounging off someone's internet connection, you know lol..

It seems getting connected to the internet is your best achievement in life, you plonker..

Bruv, I don't care about your certificates (if at all you've got any), I was just calling you out because that's what makes most of you uneducated Nigerian dolts get braggart on the internet. Lousy simpletons!!!

bittyend in survival of the fittest

this does look like a true representation of the uncouth internet thug does it not?
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by miky(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
oyb:

don't mind the slowpoke

these internet nigerians cannot begin to imagine the atrocities nigerian police mete out on hardworking civilans everyday

how many lives they have destroyed

how many people they have murdered

how many people they have locked up for years without trial

the
'i will kill you, and nothing will happen' - one of the most famous police phrases

the fact you cannot think is what burders me arent police men nigerians? when they take off their uniform and stroll with their kids are they not nigerians?? you think they are just evil witches who decided to be police men to kill innocent nigerians?? or do u think maybe their job and BS they go through makes them that way... Maybe there is something wrong with nigerians? its called selfishness, arrogance and lack of understanding... i have family friends who are governors, and believe me its something thats evident in all nigerians...

whats even crazier is that u expect to see hardened trained killers (obviously good killers) working under situations thats unfair from the gov and citizens and expect they would be nice to you? u must be smoking on something..

\
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by hardbody: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Joel.:
Are they dreaming? Nigerian police who couldn't protect life and property. Clueless corrupt and the higheist order in the whole solar system. Nonsense

You are daft
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by ifeci: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
miky:

FVck outta here dude,, when i come to nigeria i make it priority to offer those guys money nothing less than 20$ per seating.. and i always explained to them why i did that, also letting them know that there are still Nigerians who know what if feels like to be in their situation... so yeah clearly Fvck off u retardeen

Ok so miky = Bittyend or wotever dt fvcking name is, pls tranfer ur charity else where rather than waste money on those crooks, their are people who are in destitute homes who can benefit from such benevolence; as for the police, don't bother, they already hv enuf loot to share
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
ayox2003:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hopeless man! I knew you were gonna sub my page.

Very jobless fellow u are!!!

Ur mates are getting promoted at work and getting better jobs while u police everyone's post in here.

Take a cue from Jarus and AJ, Mr Nairaland Police.

I know u must be digging my post now. Bring it on, Okay?

Frawzey.

so i was correct?

it doesn't take much to tell, that you are little more than a teeny bopper still sucking off the teat

thats where your blustery naivete comes from
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by miky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend1: Fvcking hell, you Nigerians are the same low IQ having apes!! I bet it's the sun!!

Can't you pillocks see beyond your nostrils and give credits where it's due?

These gallant people risk their freaking lives to protect you guys despite being ill-equipped and underpaid, yet you're spewing crap - because another country values the same people you crucify, day in day out..

Now, I see why the country is messed up because of your medieval mentalities!!

Why can't you channel the same hatred to the elites who're looting your national wealth?

Nah, you won't do that because the average Nigerian worships money, plonkers!!

Bros lol abeg there are still some who think without their head stuck in their A$$.. Sometimes u just gotta love how the leaders of this country keep raping these retarded apes grin grin grin grin.. they are just as selfish, arrogant, and careless as them... u can really tell the nature of someone by how they treat people they feel they are better than!!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by violent(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend1:

This thread isn't about me joining the Nigerian Police, it's about South Sudan appreciating Nigerian Police Force - and ignorant Nigerians disrespecting their servicemen who're maltreated and grossly underpaid.

This is a large chunk of dogshit!...If you don't have much to say, just shut it!..ZIP it!

Where in the world do people show warm respect and appreciation for those who terrorize them and make it a duty to make the lives of the people they swore to protect a living hell?...and your miserable excuse for this will be that they are underpaid? are you stu[i]p[/i]id? Are Teachers not underpaid?...How many civil service workers earn comfortably above the national minimum wage?...Are people forced to become service men?

Rossike's stupidity can be excused, he's long known to be the forum's id[i]i[/i]ot!..but who would have thought there are others out there?

Others who expect Nigerians to pour out adulation to the men in black:- for getting locked up in dirty cells, for getting extorted without shame, for getting robbed, for getting raped, for getting tortured, for getting framed up, for getting threatened....all on a daily basis, simply because the men in black can and often get away doing this.

Oh yeah!..let's sing their praises to high heavens, shall we? Someone even made the dirty joke that these swines risk their lives on a daily basis..haha, you must be having a laugh whoever that is!...Anyone who has bothered to live in the country for some time will know that Nigerians have come to trust their local Vigilantes than the Police and i doubt if they get paid as much!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
I could remember early this year at allen avenue in ikeja at hilton bus stop when some police officers in a bus harrased popular actor Chigozie Atuanya! The policemen accosted his younger brother as he was coming out of a bank and demanded his ID.the actor was asking the policemen what was the problem.immediately they started beating him and forcing him into their bus.if not that pple came to their rescue,they would have taken him to the station.I actually took the video of the incident but I lost the phone.since then I lost my respect for nigerian police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived / Rivers State Residents Decry Deplorable Roads / 20,000 APC, NNPP Members Dump Parties, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.