Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ruggedy Baba Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedy Baba Video (1864 Views)

2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba / Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedy Baba Video by Fadajasi(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2007
Hmm, who have watch the music video by ruggedman(king of rap). Is it hot or not, to me hum, its sumhow
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by tosinadeda: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2007
there are no two ways about it, the video is below standard
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by youngdigi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
link or die
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by 9ja4eva: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2007
Yeah link oh
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by sperocloud: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2007
talking about the video i love it. the concerpt the lyrics the courus. the video is very okay.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by blinx(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2007
Ruggedybaba video is very tight no doubt. The main thing is to shoot a video that drive home the message in your song and that rugged did with that video. That video is very bold and ambitiouse, if you go by what is common in music today. Any body who does't like it does not know creativity.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 11, 2007
Video is wack
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by 9ja4eva: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2007
Maybe its me, Video is funny though
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by Fadajasi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2007
I love the video no dout expecially the scene where 9ice was killin a mosquito with his hand
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by Viking: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2007
Who said that the video is not good.I have seen the video and it's wonderful.He wants to represent true african man and thats what he did on that video.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by jawosin(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2007
i found d link. it loads slow if u r in naija http://youtube.com/watch?v=ojsZwXva6aU
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by youngdigi(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2007
wow, the end of 2007 and i have finally just seen the OFFICIAL best video from nigeria this yr, this is brilliant.

Alexpissu, i 'll like to know what u mean by this video is wack, wat dont u like about it?

tosinedada, what do u mean by the video is below standard? is it becos there are no flashy girls and cars in it?

this video is BRILLIANT, if u think otherwise then u need to drink piss and die
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2007

Ruggedy baba is wack to the fullest, i won't even waste my precious time watching his video, he needs to take a break out of the music industry jare
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by youngdigi(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Ruggedy baba is wack to the fullest, i won't even waste my precious time watching his video, he needs to take a break out of the music industry jare

i agree ruggedman is wack but saying ''ruggedy baba'' is wack is just hating
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2007
young_digi:

i agree ruggedman is wack but saying ''ruggedy baba'' is wack is just hating
Am not "hating", it just an opinion dude wink
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by Fadajasi(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2007
Rugged spines,theres nothing u can all do to him, ruggedman rocks
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by eldee(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2007
I don't know why y'all are commenting on Ruggedman, the topic is about the video, The video is arguably the most creative video a nigerian artise has made this year, the radio listeners with the chamge in sound showed that the director could take some risks and it turned out puuurrfect. It get a little monotonous towards the end though. And nice will pass for a real praise singer anyday. Overall the video is tight, and no naked girls in it for modenine to center on.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by nkwachukwu: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2007
D video is 4uckin tight,good concept & creativity. If u dont like it,'GO DO YOUR OWN'[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by youngdigi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2007
eldee:

I don't know why y'all are commenting on Ruggedman, the topic is about the video, The video is arguably the most creative video a nigerian artise has made this year, the radio listeners with the chamge in sound showed that the director could take some risks and it turned out puuurrfect. It get a little monotonous towards the end though. And nice will pass for a real praise singer anyday. Overall the video is tight, and no naked girls in it for modenine to center on.

truth spoken

and Moodylady, u don't have a point
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by Baro(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2007
Very creative, innovative, artistic, and uniquely different, but the quality could have been better
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by Fadajasi(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2007
What do u expect frm an acient video
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by coolguyz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2007
am i surprised pple comment the video is WACK, not at all
the only tight thing most pple knw is wen flashy girls shake dia booty only in musical videos, and thats why all videos u see are always samething just diff choreograph.

Dt video is tight, creative and communicative, problem some have is dt they cant just admit the truth. they take their hating beyond limits (by the way can they rily say wats wack about it?).

Thumbs up Rugged Records!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by tosinadeda: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2007
Coolguyz wut is bad is bad.Who says a video is only good wen its flashy or wen girls shake there asses?
Is infinity's olorioko flashy or are there girls shakn there booty in it? The video is jst below standard period!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by youngdigi(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2007
@coolguyz, thank u very much

they simply cannot point out how and why the video is wack, if i tell u a cup is empty, i will be able to show u the cup and twist it around to show u theres nothing in it. the same principle cannot be used here because these cows expect to see hot girls in the video, if not its wack or below standard, what has low standard got to do with this?? what exactly is low standard about this? what doe sit even mean when u say low standard? the cameras are supposed to be the way it is displayed in the video, blurry, thats the style and thats how it makes the video different and hence creative

for u saying its low standard, go and see snoop doggs new video 'sexual eruption' .http://youtube.com/watch?v=f2ibn_PXtfg and tell me if its below standard as well  , i'm afraid most of u have no idea of creativity, thats why our country lags behind where we should normally be
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by tosinadeda: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2007
The video is wack,simple!
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by anusule(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2007
U GUYS DRIVE ME NUTS. CANT YOU JUST POST A LINK TO THE VIDEO OR EMBED IT HERE OR SUMFIN? angry angry
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by eldee(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2007
The link has been here ever since, this was were i even saw it. Next time try to rea other pple's posts first.
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by Fadajasi(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2007
Yes,the link is here
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by OEPHIUS(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2007
what i think of the video? it is somehow in a way i can not describe i mean i like the song but the video? so i analyse it well and what i came to is what he said in the song is that he is playing his controvercial character

The video is good for its ethnicity and who in the music industry is good enough to make a video that will make people speechless if you are into painting you will understand that the video might look somehow but good low tech but still high tech simple but complex leaving people saying the video is somehow  so what do i think

elegant in its simplicity
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by toluwalomo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2007
Poor video. Rugged needs to take a break from music. Obviously the hunger is no more.

He has now joined the bandwagon of "dem bling bling bubble gum rap cats".

He should get a ghostwriter. grin
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by tosinadeda: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2007
toluwalomo:

Poor video. Rugged needs to take a break from music. Obviously the hunger is no more.

He has now joined the bandwagon of "them bling bling bubble gum rap cats".

He should get a ghostwriter. grin

i agree with u that the video is below standard, but for the ghost writer stuff, wut were u thinking undecided , we are talking about videos and u talk of a ghost writer embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Ruggedy Baba Video by Fadajasi(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2007
The video fits the music

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West Spent $300k On Custom Made Chain To Perform At The Bet Awards / This Throwback Picture Of Wizkid And Banky W Will Make You Laugh / Wizkid Ft Kiss Daniel – Tobalo Tomawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.