Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19303 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ismhab(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
CAPITAL NO, HE IS AFRAID OF "THE DOGS AND THE BABOONS WILL BE SUCK IN BLOOD"

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Nonentity, you are a persona non grata. Stop seeking cheap popularity. GEJ is a great man, you are inconsequential to his future in politics, deal with it.

Fool Please, wot kind of cheap popularity r u tlkin about? Do u even know me? To u he is great, to me he is clueless, thats d different facets of life, deal wit it!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
ekt_bear: praise someone for doing what is expected of them

They even opened another thread that we should praise him for congratulating Oshiomole.
Fooooools.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
Roland17: Are u saying we should praise Odechuchukwu for carrying out his constitutional responsibility of ensuring peace and security of life and properties?
why praising christ for carrying out his biblical responsibility?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: why praising christ for carrying out his biblical responsibility?
Bleep
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
[size=42pt]Thank you GEJ!
Fresh Air![/size]
cool
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
Old Wizard:

They even opened another thread that we should praise him for congratulating Oshiomole.
Fooooools.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]
Am I the only one observing this. The Oba's palace looks dusty, GEJ was really humble to sit there.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OmoTier1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: why praising christ for carrying out his biblical responsibility?
Very stupid comparison! GEJ is paid to provide security for every Nigerian and the fact that He went about using the Army alone raises questions about His government. After nearly two years in office, He has been unable to strengthen the Nigeria Police Force to meet the modern day reality of citizen Policing.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
Please don't say that! There are so many ways to ring election if they wish to. The truth is that GEJ need some hand of aploud here even though you are against him. I always say critics cannot do better.
bayooooooo:

Praise GEJ my foot. Nigerians are protecting their votes period.
The same GEJ ordered Segun Oni to be declared winner of a rerun election he did not win. It was a telephone conversion that was on speaker for all to hear at collation centre.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Choi, so an election in Edo state in now in the same vein as the death of christ shocked ? Y'all are making new heights everyday
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OmoTier1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf: [size=42pt]Thank you GEJ!
Fresh Air![/size]
cool
[size=20pt]OLODO ..[/size]

YOUR GEJ's PDP RIGGING MACHINE WAS COMPLETELY DEMOBILIZED BY THE "stunix worms" of the Edos ...Your GEJ should provide fresh air to the people of Borno
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Am I the only one observing this. The Oba's palace looks dusty, GEJ was really humble to sit there.

If the Oba's palace was looking all luxurious and ish, you'd be the first to say that the Oba is a paid politician agent.

Why don't you post pictures of luxurious looking palaces in Nigeria. Let us compare.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Conquer you ? Is your IQ above 3% ? Nematode! You are recessive trait of humanoid species. You will be weeded out with time. The planet dont need you. And GEJ deserves commendations.

With 3%, I am better than u dt hs a blank IQ, is "humanoid" the latest & only English in ur vocabulary? try something else you imp!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
[size=18pt]So where did we stop grin[/size]
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
Up ACN!!!

Time to break them winshes crystal ball lmao.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
One more time please!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

What a meretricious hypocrisy! The people that want the clueless incompetent moronic Jonathan to be praised for Edo elections are the same people that believe he should not be blamed for the insecurity in the country.

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
Omo_Tier1: [size=20pt]HOW CAN A PRODUCT OF "SPREADSHEET" RIGGING NOW SUDDENLY BECOME AN APOSTLE OF FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS [/size]

THE SUCCESS OF THE ELECTION HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH GEJ! WE KNOW GEJ IS A SERIAL ELECTION MANIPULATOR AND DOES NOT BELIEVE IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTORAL PROCESS NOR DOES HE BELIEVE IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION!

ENOUGH SAID..... EDOs VOWED NEVER TO GO BACK IN DARKNESS AND THEY FOLLOWED UP WITH ACTIONS TO PROTECT THEIR VOTES COME WHAT MAY!

Congratulations to all Edos once again!

Nothing is impossible in Nigeria lo
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
bobbyr: @bayooooo and the rest who among you could have protect your vote if the army had allow pdp rigging machine to start snatching ballot boxes from polling unit by the time you hold it with your eyes you wil see your hands stil holdin the box but not with you again it been cut off with machet.you go out to protest police will through gas till you pass out.[/b]you do not know how powerful a naija presidor is, has he sack petroleum minister ?upon all the noise. [b]i believe a naija soldier/police has not wipe you during protest before.

Tell them, jare! People just wake up and talk bullshiit.
Why did they not "protect" their votes in the days when thugs supervised elections? 90% of Nigeria's problems are with the average Nigerian; we love to be treated like beasts and deny appreciation to those who treat us like humans. Its saddening.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Bukkyade: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike:

I feel you just enjoy hearing the sound of your own voice. If you could just keep quiet for a second and review the entire thread, you will appreciate that you re almost a lone voice in this failed bid to kick out GEJ in 2015.

A careful study of opinions on this thread show clearly that if an election is done today, your paymasters may be in for another shocking defeat.

One thing you must appreciate is that Nigerians are not as gullible and foolish as you think.

They have the experience and mental capacity to discern issues at each instance.

They know how elections used to be in times past. And how things have so changed since GEJ came in.

They know that the insecurity upon which you seek to deride GEJ is a calculated attempt by your paymasters in the north to distract this govt.

They might join you to criticise him now but when push come to shoves, they will tell you that they prefer those who had difficulty fighting it than those who instigated it.

They know that the power crisis has been age long and cannot be resolved in just one year of GEJ's assumption of office as PRESIDENT.

They understand very much that the new electricity tariff is not deliberate exploitation but a reform policy aimed at having a cost reflective price that will encourage private sector participation in the power sector.

They listen to news and are informed about the ongoing privatization of PHCN.

They are following all the reforms in the ports, NNPC, PIB, etc

They are cool with Jonathan

FRESH AIR
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Why did they not "protect" their votes in the days when thugs supervised elections? 90% of Nigeria's problems are with the average Nigerian; we love to be treated like beasts and deny appreciation to those who treat us like humans. Its saddening.

No too go far bros, mere presence of Soldiers at Ojota in January ended _________________________________ ? Abeg help me fill in the blank space grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Mr hypocrisy! Praise GEJ for everything and blame him for nothing. would you admit GEJ is responsible for the insecurity in Nigeria?

What a meretricious hypocrisy! The people that want the clueless incompetent moronic Jonathan to be praised for Edo elections are the same people that believe he should not be blamed for the insecurity in the country.

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Bukkyade: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

No too go far bros, mere presence of Soldiers at Ojota in January ended _________________________________ ? Abeg help me fill in the blank space grin
grin grin grin grin .... ended the occupy carnival for uninformed lagosians.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by vanstanzy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
@Billyonaire
i see u've met bluetooth, he likes to blindly pick an arguement on almost every thread.
Some people dont seem to understand it. Praising gej is cos he, gej didnt (or couldnt) tow the path of his predecessors in massive election rigging. But like i said, we have to give it to ACN that stood upto pdps' rigging antics.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
they are here, the 40 laptops crew. hw una dey? oya respond, una know unasef!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

Lolzzzz!
Don't mind these our "brave" vote "protectors." In the past when wild looking men simply walked into polling booths to acquire ballot boxes for thumbprinting, these same brave souls would have been first to jump up with, "ekale sir, fada!" "rankadede mai gaskiya!" "strong man, migwo!" grin grin grin grin

Laf no go wound pesin o!

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
Bukkyade: grin grin grin grin .... ended the occupy carnival for uninformed lagosians.

Re: Let's Praise Gej by OmoTier1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
[size=20pt]GOOFLUCK to PDP in EDO cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]....Delta State needs Spiritual Cleansing from PDP corruption! Can Delta learn or are they willing to take a cue from the Edos
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OmoTier1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci: they are here, the 40 laptops crew. hw una dey? oya respond, una know unasef!
[size=14pt]You mean the 40 thieves of the Anenih Dynasty cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Lolzzzz!
Don't mind these our "brave" vote "protectors." In the past when wild looking men simply walked into polling booths to acquire ballot boxes for thumbprinting, these same brave souls would have been first to jump up with, "ekale sir, fada!" "rankadede mai gaskiya!" "strong man, migwo!" grin grin grin grin

Laf no go wound pesin o!

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Bukkyade: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
Old Wizard:

Mr hypocrisy! Praise GEJ for everything and blame him for nothing. would you admit GEJ is responsible for the insecurity in Nigeria?

continue fooling yourself. Those who breed a tiger finally end up in its belly.

Let your OGA dem continue to sponsor Boko Haram. Shebi na 15 yr old boy commit suicide bombing for mosque?
The violence is now coming home gradually. If they like, let them continue to brainwash their subjects. Their bombings are coming round to them.
What you don't know is that the more they throw this bombs, the more they solidly our resolve in the south not to vote for any northerner.
I will still vote for GEJ in 2015
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifeci: they are here, the 40 laptops crew. hw una dey? oya respond, una know unasef!

40 laptops crew? I don't understand.

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2012

[size=14pt]`` I want to appreciate Mr President with his resolve and public pronouncement that he would provide adequate security for the people and the INEC staff before, during and after the election.

``I am glad that Mr President kept to his words of assurance that there would be no thuggery, hooliganism and violence during the Edo Governorship Election.

He said that the president had led by example, which is the hall mark of a statesman.

``He is indeed a statesman, a man of honour
because there was adequate and effective presence of security agents on ground.

``I am impressed because the army actually played a neutral role .in the election,’’ he said.

-Oshiomole[/size]

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/29848/2012/07/15/i_am_glad_mr_president_kept_his_words_oshiomhole.html

[size=42pt]Thank you, GEJ!
Fresh Air!
[/size] cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones / Zamfara APC Expels Marafa, Yari’s Deputy / No Regrets Working Against Jonathan, Say ACF, NEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.