Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders (945 Views)

Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic). / Comparison Of Great Nairalanders (check It Out) / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
I have noticed & u may have, as well... Thats if u believe so much in spirituality; that the world is coming to an end. I need not re-iterate whats happening in the world today... Occultism in graphics & sounds, eroding moral values & sexual explosion. Decline in our love for God, the 'electrocuting' Love of money, selfishness, interests in things that do not edify but wastes our time, energy & resources. Its just so all over us.

On the contrary or by extension someone like me desires a changed life so much. I want to be the best for God. For me, my significant others & the world in general. First step I took is deleting all my immoral songs I listen to, trying to change my thought patterns, listen more to gospel songs & messages and started attending church again today, etc.

This is my question: In trying to change ones way of life & pursuing a more peaceful existence with oneself especially in Gods expectations, ''is it possible to still be in a relationship with a lady u love so well but do have explosive sex with?''. Its one of the steps I want to make & thats why I wrote the former to let u av an insight and or an understanding of my line of thought. I love sexcapades & I love my pearl but is it possible?, possible to stay in a relationship with someone u enjoy sex together and believing u can still be with her... Continuing with the relationship without making love. NB: My libido is top-shelf.

Pls guesses, professional & footage responses are welcomed.
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
What tha .....................

1 Like

Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
Its jst like holding a burnin coal n expect it nt 2 burn u
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Acidosis(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good decision you've made but you can't serve two masters at a time- Almighty God and Jezebel. . Think about it
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
Why are pple nt saying anything?... People habitually listen to or put down their literary parlances when it comes to amorous things but crave less the inexorable beckoning of Christ.

If I talk about one experience again, una go see responses.
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by cog1: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
You need a chaperone from now-could be a friend,a sister,
A brother,etc. This will help to strenghten your resolve,
Never be alone in a tight corner together with the lady.
For high libido,focus/think less on intimacy related matters.
Blessed evening
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by tobechi74: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
Try postin dis in religion section, u might get more +ve response.

Dis section is 4 those who are happy in the act....

Its hard to control ones lobito....u can stil be in d relationship BUT....,
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by 190: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
OP

What are you talking bout!!
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Csami(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Come, how u want make God dey look u from above if u dey pray to am and still dey eye dat ur gal?
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by MrsChima(f): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Whatever you do please do not mentioned race concerning deities.....Shymmex is viewing this thread! lipsrsealed
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Brother, the world is a very complex place - and most of the things you hear that scares you are just scare tactics..

Church isn't the best place to seek spirituality - the church is just another place to bring confusion into your life..

Spirituality lives inside you, you just need to connect with your inner self, and subconscious mind to experience it..

God lives in you - but there's no devil, nor hell fire..

Lead a normal life based on your understanding of what morality is..

99% of the garbage on TV is unreal - it's just made believe..

God help us all!!

1 Like

Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Whatever you do please do not mentioned race concerning deities.....Shymmex is viewing this thread! lipsrsealed

Looool!

I'm not a racist - but my race is what guides my consciousness and spirituality..

Spirituality is our gift as black people, and our melanin is what enhances it.

God help us all.
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by MrsChima(f): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2012
Lawd have murcee!
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by pcicero(m): 2:21am On Jul 16, 2012
@OP

I understand your predicament. I'll try not to be sanctimonious, but you ought to know that pre-marital sex is fornication.

If you are really serious about your new-found salvation, I'll advise you to stop the sexcapades and work more towards getting married to your partner within the shortest time possible.
I know the flesh is very weak.
Please, hold firm to your conviction and as Apostle Paul admonished, you need to work out your salvation.
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Mynd44: 2:38am On Jul 16, 2012
Of course you can . Just yell the girl you can't continue like that. She might wanna go but you have to stand firm on your decision
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by FriendMark(m): 2:53am On Jul 16, 2012
You're in the wrong section bro. Try "Religion".
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2012
Listen folks. It is men who create where one shud get answers. Pls theres no yardstick to what question shud be askd wen bothered bout it & where to get answers, so if you'll answer, pls do & stop saying its a religious question...

Cant u see?... This is a sexu-al as well as a romantic as well as a religious as well as a imaginative as well as a psychological question cos it bothers me wen u say go to religious section. Damn!!!. ''limited thinking people''.

Thanks evry1... I love my baby, cant leave her... We'v been thru lots. God see me thru.

@ Shymex, well I understand ur position... Thanks... Bt I believe in H & H. & yes those things on T.V?. Gosh!!! Cant talk much, many things in my head.
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by 190: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2012
Op

what are you talking about!!
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2012
190: Op

what are you talking about!!

Bro I dnt know hw to answer u... What dont u understand?... Call ur friend or brother to interpret for u?.
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2012
richarts: Why are pple nt saying anything?... People habitually listen to or put down their literary parlances when it comes to amorous things but crave less the inexorable beckoning of Christ.

If I talk about one experience again, una go see responses.

Well. . .
As long as you are not married to the lady in question having sexcapades will only blur your pursuit for a clean and pure relationship with God.

God is a Spirit and one of the strongest forms of impurity is unholy sexx or fornication.

Even as humans. . .balanced and well focused athletes or sportsmen know this. . .when there is a big game ahead, they abstain from lust and unholy sexx because it drains the spirit gradually, weakens it and races it far away from God and wholeness.

In essence if you want to draw close to CHRIST you have to SEE sexcapades and lust for the empty, greasy and stinking mess they are and ABSTAIN TOTALLY from them.

It dosnt look like an easy thing to do in this advanced society with trends in fashion and television promoting all sorts of moral decadence like you stated above. . .
But there are still tonnes of people who achieve this and LOVE GOD, know him and communicate with him every day so if you feel you want to be counted in that IMPORTANT number. . .then that lover of yours has to go with ease and be replaced by God's love and His word.
Re: A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders by GODSLOVE2(f): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
YES SIR RICHARTS,,,ALL U NEED TO DO,,IS TELL HER IF SHE STILL WANTS TO STAY NO WAHALA,,THEN READ THE BIBLE,LIVE GODLY AND DO THE THINGS OF GOD,,,DO NOT BE WITH HER IN THE SECRETS OR YOU TWO SHOULDNT BE TOGETHER ALOT IN A PLACE ALONE AND SIR REMEMBER IF U THINK OF IT IS A SIN ,,,,TRY AND LOVE WITHOUT LUSTING AND GOD WILL GRANT IT AND DNT FORGET WE CANT DO GOOD AND LIVE RIGHT WITHOUT THE GRACE OF GOD IN US,,,GOD LOVES U AND LIVE RIGHT

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Attract The Man Of Your Dreams / 7 Breakup Signs, To Help You Save Your Relationship / Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.