Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (40493 Views)

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Jeff01(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2012
190: I'll go next personally i think

You know the saying you never know what you got until it's gone. Or the phrase the grass always looks greener from the other side. Well women realize the importance of a good man after a break up with them mind you I said a good man not a perfect man, but a good one. Love now a days is hard to find and a woman just wants a man she can trust and rely on. Even though the ex she broke up with may not be the best she realizes he was a good man and maybe there's a chance for her and the ex to rekindle a love that they once shared. It's not that she's desperate it's just she's sees what she didn't see in the relationship and sometimes it's better to look at someone from outside the box so to speak. There is another phrase that absence makes the heart grow fonder which is so true. Time away from the one you love only makes the love stronger and makes the reality of not having that special someone in your life worth trying to fix and mend.

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by onisq(f): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2012
[quote author=Alfoasegh]Affairs with ex-es account for a very high percentage of infidelity among married women woldwide.
Diz one na assignment o. Lol
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 190: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. What he is trying to say is so good in bed that once you have had him, other men pale in comparison. He is currently sleeping with his ex and she can't get enough of him. She is a slim,pretty and desirable girl.

All na slangs cheesy

Oh!
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Ishilove: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2012
190:

Oh!
No mind am. Na Terry G and co cause am cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2012
Maybe the girl loves the ex more than she loves her present partner!
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ODB1: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2012
190: Why do women want their ex more after they have broken up?

especially if their ex/bf when the bf did them wrong?

am sure this is limited to your own personal experience since most of the girls you date will end up regretting leaving their ex for a douche bag
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2012
O.D.B.:

am sure this is limited to your own personal experience since most of the girls you date will end up regretting leaving their ex for a douche bag
Correct!

No one wants a lizard as a husy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by LordReed(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2012
O.D.B.:

Ahh! At last someone puts it in words! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by datdudelato: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Same way "FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST"...

That's how "FIRST PRICK IS THE SWEETEST" grin

BLESS!!!! cool
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 195(f): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
O.D.B.:

Of cus ure impotent dats why they kip fleeing from u
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 195(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Ahh! At last someone puts it in words! grin grin grin

Same wit u
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 195(f): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Correct!

Same way no body wants a razz 2 timin komodo as a wife
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Idowuogbo(f): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
190_@:

Same way no body wants a razz 2 timin komodo as a wife
See Ekpoma pikin forming wan tin o! Come village boi! u razz pass pasuma sef! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 195(f): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
NEXT
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ibi1: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
cog1: Point of correction,its not all ladies that would want to get
All mushy with an ex!
The fact that they don't forget them, because their brains are still
Doing their God-given function of coordinating memory amongst
Other functions, does not in any way say they'll be happy to
Jump into the sack with their ex!!!!!!
In fact,some ladies will not touch their ex with a '000m pole!!!
Esp if he was the horrible type! Talkless of sleeping with him again!!!
Unless he's willing to be decapitated from the rear!!!

True, not all ladies will ever dream or imagine a rapport with her ex not to mention intimacy. But sincerely, most ladies will,its really surprising wen a lady keep calling her ex especially wen she is married, it won't be a one off call like hi, just checking on u, no,but a repeated call. What's she driving at? How on earth can u be in a man's house and be calling to check on another man incessantly. Yorubas say, onibara e bole bo ni yen o, meaning; a begger is gradually turning to a thief. Meanwhile unknowing to this ladies, these exes just make fun of them and sometimes plan an escapade, so ladies beware, make up ur mind, say good bye n forge ahead.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ibi1: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
Orikinla: . Interesting analysis of romantic crisis. In my own case, they always keep coming back, and even the married ones too. To make the matter more complicated, the little daughters of two married ex-girlfriends think I am more caring than their Daddies and that gives their mothers the reasons to visit often. I think some girls are love crazy. Even an ex-girlfriend I have been very nasty to and reported her to the police for harassing me still came back! Sometimes, it is scary!

Just go for deliverance.....no joke o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by LordReed(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
190_@:

Same wit u

Was that what you were taught at school today?
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 195(f): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
Lol
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by captalex(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. What he is trying to say is so good in bed that once you have had him, other men pale in comparison. He is currently sleeping with his ex and she can't get enough of him. She is a slim,pretty and desirable girl.

All na slangs cheesy
Does ishilove meet these standards.if she does,let her pm me her details. 2009 is a long time for Congo not to be shined.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 190: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
^back off, I have my eyes set on shinning that congo angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by emekenine: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2012
my opinion is they finally realise that the value of them exes when they are gone
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by chiochio1(m): 4:26am On Jul 18, 2012
emekenine: my opinion is they finally realise that the value of them exes when they are gone

Until you meet a girl of her words and principled, you will understand that once some ladies say's is over it's over, even if you like let them lock both of you a room for 1 week, i bait you will not get even a kiss from her again...every body his or her own lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by timilehin007(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2012
190:
. What's the big deal, its not new nah.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Ishilove: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2012
captalex:
Does ishilove meet these standards.if she does,let her pm me her details. 2009 is a long time for Congo not to be shined.
Keep dreaming. Its allowed
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Ishilove: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2012
190: ^back off, I have my eyes set on shinning that congo angry angry
Isn't it high time you stopped sniffing fart
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by basadenet: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
Tattooboy: U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. I STIL GET DOWN WIT MY TWO EXES. NORMAL THING

Yours is a case of abnormality.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by akpunku1: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Correct!

and by 'Lizard' u mean?
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by basadenet: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
chio chio:

Until you meet a girl of her words and principled, you will understand that once some ladies say's is over it's over, even if you like let them lock both of you a room for 1 week, i bait you will not get even a kiss from her again...every body his or her own lifestyle

Those sort of girls are very rare to find. 96% will go back to their ex's talking from experience and what we are seeing on daily basis. So Do not trust any woman even your own wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 195(f): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2012
Na wa
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
basadenet:

Yours is a case of abnormality.

lol exactly. two exes?

ummmmm... undecided grin
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 195(f): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Grrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.