Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? (19232 Views)

'Pls do not Leave" - PDP BOT Chairman Begs Members / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Demdem(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: I will have you reminded america killed one million of those people ! Is that what you want for the fulanis ?

My friend,we are talking about 2 local govts here and i believe their population may not even be up to 200Thousand or so. the land mass also i believe may not even be compared to Jos itself. if the military cant fish out miscreants from this small location then shame on them. U want the people to evacuate, no problem but provide a temporal shelter for them, it shouldnt be much at all.

The killing of a single innocent man be it christains or muslims or natives or Fulanis cant be justified by any means
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Fornorth(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007: If they refuse to leave.. They should kill them all then angry

of what use are they to the peace of pleateu and Nigeria?
shut off ur dirty mouth what u know about peace.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by noiseless: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
BLOOD DRUNKEN FOOL! YOU CAN SHOWER THE BINIS AND ANY OTHER TRIBE WITH PRAISES AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE,AND VOMITING WHATEVER YOU LIKE AGAINST IGBOS, WHILE TRYING TOO HARD TO DIVERT THE TOPIC FROM YOUR EVER ABUSIVE HUSBANDS (HAUSA/FULANI) AND HOPING TO BE RESCUED OR GET SUPPORTED BY THE OTHER NONE IGBO TRIBES, MY DEAR, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, EVERONE HAS SEEN YOUR EVIL AND CRAFTY NATURE JUST THE SAME WAY THE HAUSA/FULANI NYASH IS IN THE OPEN, PERHAPS IT'S TIME YOU PULL OUT ALL THOSE EXTRA IDs TO SOUND AS IF THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE SO SHAMELESS TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE.
patriot2: I read the history books in a library in London and I saw documentaries. The Bini defeated the british in 1895, and then the british took two years to prepare a military expedition and came back in 1897 and won the war. get educated, or at least seek from books which were not written by some igbo story teller. See you slave.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Demdem(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: People seem to think the military is a sort of magician organisation which is supposed to be able to do just everything! Let me give you this: the military is made for only one thing: to fight!

The military is under an Authority itself which is responsible for the well-being of these people. It isnt a different entity on its own. Before they go in, its expected that those in Authority will do what they are expected to do. before then, the military should stand down.

Demdem:

U want the people to evacuate, no problem but provide a temporal shelter for them, it shouldnt be much at all.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by sunkoye: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
oh, we should wait for them to assasinate the president b4 we send them parking. another Odi in the making sha. after the wack...noting go happen.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been !
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by hardniola(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
bashr;chy;patriot.
Pls u guyz should face d topic nd stop dragging
benin/yoruba/igbo tin to dis
traed pls i beg u
fACE D TOPIC.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by manbuchai: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
nagoma:

that is called magnanimity . We never wanted the Igbos to go even after their ethnic cleansing attempt, the first ever coup on 15th Jan 1966, when they decided to kill the non Igbo politicians and top military officers. When the table turned and they couldn't have their evil way they were sulking and decided to form Biafra ( about the size of a few LGAs in Kaduna State). Then we came as brothers to drag you back kicking and scratching ( what you called war) .
now you are confused , one minute you are MASSOB and another minute you want the Nigerias presidency. Make your mind up , but Igbo cannot be president of Nigeria for the next 50 years. We don't trust them.
How old are you?what do you know about igbos and nigerian politics?We are the most advanced black people in the world e.g Technology,Science,Education and in Business etc.Have you ever travelled out of your shit hole called Nigeria?We know who we are,keep your presidential post to yourself.Take a look around you,we are the most successfull in the whole of Africa if not the world.Make an attempt outside Nigeria to see things for yourself,you will be shocked to see how far we have gone.Without political post the northerners are no where.Because Nigerians have woken up to reality!It is no longer business as usual.Your brothers are killing women and children because a southerner is in Aso rock.What a shame!

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
Demdem:

The military is under an Authority itself which is responsible for the well-being of these people. It isnt a different entity on its own. Before they go in, its expected that those in Authority will do what they are expected to do. before then, the military should stand down.

The Authority had declared a State of Emergency in these LGA 6months ago due to the violence, and ordered the military to keep peace. This is part of the effort to keep peace and reduce casualties while going after the perpetrators. Do u enjoy the killings in Plateau in some sick way?

Anybody that refuses to leave is part of the problem and should be regarded as a combatant.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by nagoma(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
manbuchai: How old are you?what do you know about igbos and nigerian politics?We are the most advanced black people in the world e.g Technology,Science,Education and in Business etc.Have you ever travelled out of your shit hole called Nigeria?We know who we are,keep your presidential post to yourself.Take a look around you,we are the most successfull in the whole of Africa if not the world.Make an attempt outside Nigeria to see things for yourself,you will be shocked to see how far we have gone.Without political post the northerners are no where.Because Nigerians have woken up to reality!It is no longer business as usual.Your brothers are killing women and children because a southerner is in Aso rock.What a shame!
a

Another Drug courier. Don't go to china or MAlaysia when Yo swallow the drugs.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nothing will happen to Fulani ppl. . . angry

patriot2: In which history books did they say Bini were sold as slaves ? have you lost your mind ? You slave! All you can do is try to change history. But you can't your uncle was sold as a slave, shut it.

bashr8? Read a book?
hahahha, don't make me laugh lol
LOL It's like saying PDP= Civilized lol. My belle o, my head o.
OMO we get professional jesters on NL, fo real.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by manbuchai: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
nagoma: a

Another Drug courier. Don't go to china or MAlaysia when Yo swallow the drugs.
I have spent close to three decades in Europe.For close to thirty years,i have never seen an Hausa/fulani of Nigerian extraction in Europe/USA or in any other continent.The only few i have seen worked for a while in Nigerian embassy and went back home.They sit tight waiting for governments post,without that there is no other means of survival.For them Nigeria is a Business(shop)as they are now relegated,they went haywire,throwing bombs.Killing people at worship centers out of frustration.Mr.nagoma,venture out of your shit hole and get civilized.I am done with you!
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
hotwax:

How many times have you seen Yorubas WEDDING hausas? And I cant remember how many weddings of Yorubas and Igbo I have witnessed many weekends here in Lagos.

Yoruba wedding Hausa? Thats a joke.

You may be right sha. Yorubas in the North can marry hausas there cuz of scarcity of Yoruba pple. They can go for anything they see.
Yoruba-Hausa marraige is common in the North. I marry a Fulani anyway and I'm Yoruba ponbele.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
Jarus:
Yoruba-Hausa marraige is common in the North. I marry a Fulani anyway and I'm Yoruba ponbele.

We all know Yoruba men will knack anything lol

patriot2: First of all there will be no genocide on fulani but some will die! Because protecting terrorists comes with its price.

Genocide? Who wants to try that in 2012? You're indicting innocent (not yet proven) Fulanis as terrorists.
We have Igbo kidnappers in the East, whould we say they're all kidnappers?
We have educated Yorubas in the SW, should we say they're all educated?
We have witch hunters in Akwa Ibom, should we say they're all witch hunters? abeg. . . .

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by sholatech(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
Today, the state government opened up camps for the those affected by the Military Order. Like I said, Fulanis are just some of them, majority are Beroms while others are Yorubas, Huasas and Igbos. Also, defence headquarterss clarified these wrong propaganda by Tilde Aliyu. The Human Rights Watch and several World human rights bodies have also been carried along in this operation against MERCENARIES and ALL Support these because of the facts on ground. Please, we should learn to read more as the STF Press Release was damn clear till El Rufai and Aliyu Tilde used Social Networks to distort the message as GENOCIDE against FULANIs

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by sunkoye: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
Yomieluv: the finger that sin,should be cut off.if the fulanis are destructive as they claimed,then they should go back to their root..there is nothing like one Nigeria,except we want to deceive ourselves..even on Nairaland,there is tribalism...Seun should segregate us according to our tribes,Afterall na we Yoruba get Nairaland.other tribes should go create theirs too.lets go our separate way.shikena
i tot av seen worst on nairaland. guy u are a record breaker of a sorry case. oponu plus ode!
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by naptu2: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Genocide? Who wants to try that in 2012? You're indicting innocent (not yet proven) Fulanis as terrorists.
We have Igbo kidnappers in the North, whould we say they're all kidnappers?
We have witch hunters in Akwa Ibom, should we say they're all witch hunters? abeg. . . .

+100
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: The last time I checked it is the igbos who were begging for help !
thats a contradicting statement the wealthiest ethnic group by percentage and by numbers cannot possibly be begging anyone for help. how many influential people have your people produced , ewu
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: You are certainly not more advanced than the Yoruba in any field. The Edos and the Ethiopians are also more advanced than you. Shall I go on ?
is this supposed to be a joke? how many cars have yorubas and edo and ethipians manufactured, how many computers have u desinged and built, how many influential people in nigeria , africa and world do you have? what percentage of nigeiria and west african economy do you control? how many refineries have you built? please dont make me laugh

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We have Igbo kidnappers in the East, whould we say they're all kidnappers?

smart girl , you forgot to mention we have ritualistic yorubas but all yorubas dont engage in human rituals.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
bashr8: thats a contradicting statement the wealthiest ethnic group by percentage and by numbers cannot possibly be begging anyone for help. how many influential people have your people produced , ewu
high way robbers...
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
bashr8: is this supposed to be a joke? how many cars have yorubas and edo and ethipians manufactured, how many computers have u desinged and built, how many influential people in nigeria , africa and world do you have? what percentage of nigeiria and west african economy do you control? how many refineries have you built? please dont make me laugh
is lack of knowledge and understanding,hatred have blocked his reasoning.............
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: Obasanjo, governor of Lagos, Oba of Benin, Obaseki, just to name a few.
your a big joke, i might as well name orji uzo kalu mumu.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mental
patriot2: Obasanjo, governor of Lagos, Oba of Benin, Obaseki, just to name a few.

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
bashr8:

smart girl , you forgot to mention we have ritualistic yorubas but all yorubas dont engage in human rituals.

We have ritualism in every tribe lol. Yorubas call it juju, Igbos call it Okija juju.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by nagoma(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
manbuchai: I have spent close to three decades in Europe.For close to thirty years,i have never seen an Hausa/fulani of Nigerian extraction in Europe/USA or in any other continent.The only few i have seen worked for a while in Nigerian embassy and went back home.They sit tight waiting for governments post,without that there is no other means of survival.For them Nigeria is a Business(shop)as they are now relegated,they went haywire,throwing bombs.Killing people at worship centers out of frustration.Mr.nagoma,venture out of your shit hole and get civilized.I am done with you!

Tell me what are you doing cleaning European toilets for 30 years? You would have been more useful in Nigeria. Life Ambition of your people is to live in europe even in the most humiliating conditions . I don't believe in that. Tell me where are you in europe ? I may tell u more about the place but i would rather live and die in Nigeria even if my contribution is only teaching 10 children to love their country and that they don't need to be second class people anywhere else in the world.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We have ritualism in every tribe lol. Yorubas call it juju, Igbos call it Okija juju.
the same way we have kidnapping , yorubas call it one chance and use their for rituals, ijaws and other niger deltans use their victims to pressure the govt and fund their fight while the rest use their to collect cash from victim's family

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bad Condition Of Ikom-Calabar Road Due To Heavy Rainfall / We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters / Aisha Buhari Tells Security Chiefs: Act Now Before Bandits Finished Our People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.