Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? (19236 Views)

'Pls do not Leave" - PDP BOT Chairman Begs Members / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Abayomin70(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2012
See how people are tinkin

So bcus iran,iraq,afghanistan are terorist den america should not allow dem into there country some people here need to upgrade there brain to d lastest firmware

Y will dey chase dem out dis is total madness
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by jayp2: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2012
The STF has rightly said that the displacement is just for two weeks for military operation in pursuit of peace in the region. How about the number of people these idiots have massacred recently? And those stupid Northern Governors had been deaf and dumb concerning the recent killings? I feel the stupid governor of Niger State should sit down, think up and call his idiots (fulani, Hausa) to order rather than supporting the slowpoke who EQUATE one Cow's life to a thousand man's life. However, GEJ (stupid) should create a temporary settlement for these (ani-human) idiots! Gbam!
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by sholatech(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2012
Pls let us correct the wrong info circulated everywhere by aliyu Tilde just because he's fulani. No state governor has control over the military. When jtf gave order in kano and maiduguri, they didn't protest. Now, I personally know three of these villages and mostly dominated by Beroms, not Fulanis. And there are Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas there because its largely agrarian and mining towns where Europeans opened up before independence. Fulanis co-habit with these people. And its a temporary order to allow for military order against some mercenaries that camped around there. And the state government has opened a.resettlement camp for the displaced pending when the military operation will end and they can return back. Why will anyone prevent such military action except they have something to hide?
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Beaf: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2012
Anyway, the whole thing is bound to end with negotiations, because "dem don see say khakhi no be leather."
-Translation, they have seen that they have grossly underestimated the patience govt has extended their way.

48 hours or hell. cool
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=14pt]So are we saying that the Fulanis in Plateau state should be forcefully evacuated ? BS!!! This is one Nigeria. If the plateau state government are allowed to do this then other state government would want to follow suite and this is wrong in a united country. If the STF in Plateau carries this out then Kogi , Kwara , Ogun and Oyo would also want to forcefully evacuate the Fulanis that have been in their state for YEARS. [/size]
Fulani control Kwara, you know.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2012
the finger that sin,should be cut off.if the fulanis are destructive as they claimed,then they should go back to their root..there is nothing like one Nigeria,except we want to deceive ourselves..even on Nairaland,there is tribalism...Seun should segregate us according to our tribes,Afterall na we Yoruba get Nairaland.other tribes should go create theirs too.lets go our separate way.shikena
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by phreakabit(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2012
Jarus:
Fulani control Kwara, you know.

Thats true they conquered the Yorubas and took Kwara from them.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by amosy007: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2012
Abayomin70: See how people are tinkin

So bcus iran,iraq,afghanistan are terorist den america should not allow dem into there country some people here need to upgrade there brain to d lastest firmware

Y will dey chase dem out dis is total madness
u are the one with complete madness..
What does iraqi travelin to america got to do with hausa fulani claiming ancestral home in where they dnt belong...
How many iraqi has claimed american land?
U are a f0ol with low pedigree

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by tunapawizzy: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
And why should they move?

Will they be provided for if they leave all their homes and investment?

Will the army provide homes for them?

How about the women and children, will they be protected?

How about the newborns, will they be provided for?

Are the army sure that all these Fulanis are guilty of wrong doing?

That's what I like about the Fulanis; they can't be bullied.
butt-bead is making small sense sha......bum of life
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by DoctorAbu(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2012
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by OneNaira6: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2012
The Fulani's are very stupid for not doing so. This is f2king Nigeria where the government, the military, the police, etc are trigger happy. Okay ooo!!! lets see how they are going to skate through this without majority of their people injured by the Nigerian government for defying them. E be like day dem think Nigeria is USA.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by babestella: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=14pt]So are we saying that the Fulanis in Plateau state should be forcefully evacuated ? BS!!! This is one Nigeria. If the plateau state government are allowed to do this then other state government would want to follow suite and this is wrong in a united country. If the STF in Plateau carries this out then Kogi , Kwara , Ogun and Oyo would also want to forcefully evacuate the Fulanis that have been in their state for YEARS. [/size]

If that is what will bring peace to that region, then it is OK. Fulanis have never been known to be peaceful. Talking about Fulani's in Lagos and other Southern states, the last time I checked, I think we've not heard any violence or killings from them, but I bet you any particular tribe that engages itself only in violence and killings by any means and reason should be expelled from that region. I understand Fulani herdsmen killed someone in Mowe, Lagos/Ibadan express axis, this is what we are talking about, if this continues, you can imagine actions that will be taken against them.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by mu2sa2: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2012
Does the army think that their imaginary enemy will just lie there for them with all the publicity about the so-called operation.The stage is being set for soldiers to invade the area and kill innocent people, most likely fulanis,who will then be tagged terrorists or boko haram members. The operation has failed even before it got started.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by amosy007: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2012
DoctorAbu: Okay....not been here too long, been following comments and couter comments though. And I have no doubt in my mind that ALL NAIRALANDERS ARE DULL.....STONY DULL!
and u are the dullest.. Coz u are a nairalander too and u didnt make any reasonable comment on the topic

3 Likes

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by nagoma(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: you are a northerner

No she is just honest. Are you?
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by phreakabit(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2012
DoctorAbu: Okay....not been here too long, been following comments and couter comments though. And I have no doubt in my mind that ALL NAIRALANDERS ARE DULL.....STONY DULL!

Umm. . . You are a Nairalander yourself. You signed up didn't you? Wow!! How did you get so smart?

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Babaji111(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2012
Wait a minute! What is happening in Nigeria is laughable. How can govt sent some group of people parking out of their residences without providing for them alternative accomodation and without any good reason. Where are we heading too. Somalia?...Liberia?....wwwhh....what the hell is going on in this country?!!!
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Tayo114: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: you are a northerner
‎‏ ‏‎ i can't bliv this, is it bad 4som one to be a notherner! was he the1 that made him self a notherner?
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Abayomin70(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007:
u are the one with complete madness..
What does iraqi travelin to america got to do with hausa fulani claiming ancestral home in where they dnt belong...
How many iraqi has claimed american land?
U are a f0ol with low pedigree
Guy u realy need to go see a doctor
Am very sure u ar a kid still colectin money from ur parent
Wat did I say rung dat u ar callin me fool and dat I av complete madness y can't u kip on nairaland no how to talk to people am only sayin my own opinion and u are callin me fool
Fear who u don't even see or no and u are cursing him
Dats y some people sleep and don't wake up again
Please dis is just a syt where every is limited to is own opinion y cursing me naaa abi we no each oda b4

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by mu2sa2: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2012
babestella:

If that is what will bring peace to that region, then it is OK. Fulanis have never been known to be peaceful. Talking about Fulani's in Lagos and other Southern states, the last time I checked, I think we've not heard any violence or killings from them, but I bet you any particular tribe that engages itself only in violence and killings by any means and reason should be expelled from that region. I understand Fulani herdsmen killed someone in Mowe, Lagos/Ibadan express axis, this is what we are talking about, if this continues, you can imagine actions that will be taken against them.
. Are u saying that if a fulani commit an offence then all fulanis should be held responsible? If that is ur thinking, should we not also extend it to every ethnic group, so e.g if an Ibo or Yoruba or Igala commits robbery all the members of the criminal's ethnic group should answer for the crime.Look, collective punishment hav no place in modern society.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by phreakabit(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2012
[size=18pt]Nuke the North!!!!!![/size]
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by naptu2: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2012
Although it is not unusual for the military and the police to issue evacuation orders when carrying out operations, I feel that this evacuation order was not well thought out. It gives room for speculation and raises some questions.

1) Move to where?

2) How are we going to move?

3) When are we coming back?

4) Can you guarantee that our houses and immovable property will be safe?

I'm not against the order, but I believe the military should have been more sensitive and explained things better.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Castos(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2012
If the fulanis are nt in their state, they should leave
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by darqly(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2012
First off, most of you don't know who Aliyu Tilde is; A troublemaker that writes inciting and poorly researched articles for 'Daily Trust', one of the most biased and trash filled examples of print journalism. What does he know of the villages in Jos south when he is based in Bauchi, pray tell? There have been series of bloody fulani raids on these villages resulting in the annihilation of total families and this same man has not seen it fit to call it a crime against humanity. These fulani terrorists come well equipped with full army garb and weapons to boot to unleash carnage, albeit in a cowardly fashion at dead of night. Intelligence sources confirm the existence of a settlement in the hills where these killers operate from, hence the ongoing operation by the STF to kill or capture them. These are the 'Citizens' that Tilde seeks to protect, the ones he refers to as The Fulani that should go nowhere, gutless murderers. Truth will always prevail though at a price that is costly, in this case, the blood of the innocent murdered in their sleep by fulani on the Plateau. If these are the fulani Tilde is referring to, by all means let them stay and pay for their crimes against man and God. They have become brigands and deviants against society and must be brought to book at ALL COSTS.

6 Likes

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by manbuchai: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2012
To forcefully evacuate the fulanis is the right thing to do.How can they commit such atrocity to their host community.This fulanis are animals,they should not be allowed to live amongst decent people.Why didnt the sultan cry out when Birom women and children were killed in the night.They should be sent to where ever the Nigerian government desires.They are wicked.Most southerners regret sharing a country with this primitive people,we must do every thing humanly possible to saperate from them.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by dnklojang: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
And why should they move?

Will they be provided for if they leave all their homes and investment?

Will the army provide homes for them?

How about the women and children, will they be protected?

How about the newborns, will they be provided for?

Are the army sure that all these Fulanis are guilty of wrong doing?

That's what I like about the Fulanis; they can't be bullied.
Thr was senseless massacre in these villages by 'unknown gunmen' inwh a Sen. of the FED REP OF NIG was killed while attendin d funeral of those brutally murdered! Addin more salt on injury. Yet some fulani herdsmen are enjoyin a field day while d identity of d culprits is not known. It is dawn on any right thinkin person dt thr is conspiracy by d fulani 2 forcefully take over d land in civilised age! The sultan n othr well meanin individuals n groups condemn such acts but this shud nt only end in lip service in d media, they shud also support any action dt wil bring about peace. We shud also be mindful dt is not only d fulanis dt has bn ordered 2 evacuate but any othr person, so why shud a particular clan tk offence wt such an order?
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2012
Did I hear someone mention ‘war crime’? When the Fulanis were killing women and children in their sleep how comes no one remember such words as ‘war crime’? THE FULANIS HAVE LOST EVERY RIGHT, EVEN AS NIGERIANS, (ARE THEY REALLY NIGERIANS?) TO REMAIN IN PLATUE. You cant come to my house and start killing my family and some drunks will tell to accommodate you cos we are one family!

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2:
So fighting terrorism is not a good reason for you !

Are ALL terrorists?
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by phreakabit(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2012
naptu2: Although it is not unusual for the military and the police to issue evacuation orders when carrying out operations, I feel that this evacuation order was not well thought out. It gives room for speculation and raises some questions.

1) Move to where?

2) How are we going to move?

3) When are we coming back?

4) Can you guarantee that our houses and immovable property will be safe?

I'm not against the order, but I believe the military should have been more sensitive and explained things better.

1,Back to your country Niger Rep.

2, By fire and by force!

3, Who said anything about coming back?!

4,Don't worry the good people of Jos will take care of them for you.

10 Likes

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2012
Yomieluv: the finger that sin,should be cut off.if the fulanis are destructive as they claimed,then they should go back to their root..there is nothing like one Nigeria,except we want to deceive ourselves..even on Nairaland,there is tribalism...Seun should segregate us according to our tribes,Afterall na we Yoruba get Nairaland.other tribes should go create theirs too.lets go our separate way.shikena
u must have drank too much of pepsi dis morning! STFU if u don't have any meaninful thing to say!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun / President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj / Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.