Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. (28052 Views)

I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation / Love And Infatuation? / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by manox1: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2012
love and attraction are the same disease lol,,,u will become blind lol..used and abused lol..

love and attraction are just for fun ,, when u will grow up and me matured u will know that ,,

i love u and i hate everything about u tongue

i love u and im tiered from ur drama tongue
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2012
oluchi557:
"We think alike and have so much in common, that's why i love you" - FAIL!

Does it mean that having things in common wit ur partner is bad.
No. It's not bad, but falling in love based on only those common things, is bad!
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by kay9(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Who made this guy an encyclopedia? I will define whatever I want in whatever way I want to define it.

Seconded.
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by MrsChima(f): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2012
I guess I won't get my answer.
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by sashaa(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
I like this. Well done mr.skillz
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by ikekings(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nna eh @op U̶̲̥̅̊ dn cast gals go start τ̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ form nw.....
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz: Love

Love on the other hand is a well rounded knowledge of this individual. It's not based on mere looks alone, or material and emotional gains. Your eyes are well opened, and you know what you are getting into, and you know what you are doing. You can describe the good and bad qualities of this person, and confidently explain why you are so in love with him or her. . . - Love!

You have misunderstandings but you resolve them in a matured and very reasonable manner, rather than dissolving the relationship. You don't try to hide who you are, you accept your mistakes, promise to change, and you do change. - Love!

You meet other ladies more pretty than she is, but you don't pay them no mind. You don't betray the trust he has in you. You feel a sense of loyalty, fierce loyalty towards them. Their pain is your pain, and their joy is your joy. - Love!

They don't take advantage of you, don't force you to go against your wish, proffers suggestions on how to deal with a matter, and allow you make a choice. - Love!

Respect your privacy, realize you can make mistakes, forgives you easily because they feel empathy towards your situation. Forgives you and never brings the matter up, nor discuss your wrong doings with friends. - Love!

Your mouth stinks, they tell you and buy you mints. - Love!

Proud of you and your accomplishments, no matter how little. Never comparing you to another, but will rather seek to bring you up to standards in love. Corrects you with a smile on his face. - Love!

Love is kind, Love endures, love is not jealous, Love is not proud. Love, is more than just a feeling. Love makes a person act in accordance with knowledge, devoid of ignorance, immaturity, stupidity, childishness. . . Love has no time for "silent treatment". It faces the issue head on, resolves it and forges ahead.

When in love, your heart speaks, but your brain listens and assesses. Infatuation fades with time, but love grows stronger with time.

Love is when you look beyond attraction and infatuation, Love, is more than saying "I love you".

Never mind, Romeo is teaching me Bro wink wink
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Karamy: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
freecocoa: Make i hear say i get power to read all that after a stressful day today.

Clear road make i pass o jare.undecided
nawao for u olode!
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by BijiAgam(f): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2012
what a defination. all the same guy u try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.