Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. (28053 Views)

I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation / Love And Infatuation? / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
sexkillz: You meet a girl for the first time, and you say "I love you" <<<<< FAIL!

She asks you the reason for loving her, and you say "the way you walk, talk, smile" <<<<< FAIL!

You see him in a borrowed car, dressed like wizkid and you fall in love. <<<<< FAIL!

She looks like your ex or she reminds you of an ex, and you fall in love. <<<<< FAIL!

You see his picture on Facebook, posing with an expensive car, dressed like a bank executive, clean shaven, handsome looking, you fall in love. <<<<< FAIL!

without meeting him or initiating any discussion.<<<<< FAIL+!

Ok. You initiate a conversation, and just 2 days later, you profess love for him, without meeting him yet. <<<<< FAIL++!

Getting attracted to someone is normal and very ok, but falling in love solely on the premise of that physical attraction is a what? A FAIL!

THANK YOU KILLLLLLLLLLLZ!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Some folks don't know the difference or how much of an epic failure they are. grin
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
Your love post is SPOT ON!! smiley

She asks why you love her, you say "No reason. I just love you". - FAIL!

He asks why you love him, you say " I don't know, why i love you, maybe its. . ." - FAIL!

You love them for the intimate capability and compatibility - FAIL!

LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Moesha22(f): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
This is one of the best threads killz has ever opened.anyways,good one and thanks for clearing the big difference between the three.
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Moesha22(f): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
This is one of the best threads killz has ever opened.anyways,good one and thanks for clearing the big difference between love and infatuation
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by cog1: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
I actually enjoyed the "Love" part of the write-up,
E make sense die!!!!
We need more stimulants like this for our medulla!!!
Thank you jorh jare! Well done.

1 Like

Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by spicyv1(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
@ op: I love you! Oh my gawd its a... FAIL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by sugardaddy1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
Finally, this killz dude seems to be growing up ... cool
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by pleep(m): 3:33am On Jul 17, 2012
Not a bad post at all actually. Very true.
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by fr3ddi3(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2012
Killz.....u'r on point. Kip 'em comin!!
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2012
The whole post points this simple points:
Attraction is what u see with your eyes
Infatuation is what u see with your eyes and you are using your imagination to blow into unnecessary proportions
Love is attraction, affection and being realistic about the person

2 Likes

Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by sugardaddy1(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2012
teeowl: The whole post points this simple points:
Attraction is what u see with your eyes
Infatuation is what u see with your eyes and you are using your imagination to blow into unnecessary proportions
Love is attraction, affection and being realistic about the person
Thanks for the summary cool
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by bknight: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

It's that ediot . It's only that half agama lizard half vulture that would support female beating. I wonder if he kicks his mom in her [b]tummy [/b]after his father has beaten her.

Bad joke. Jst gross!

freecocoa: ^Ouch grin

Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by ODB1: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
daft
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

It's that ediot . It's only that half agama lizard half vulture that would support female beating. I wonder if he kicks his mom in her [b]tummy [/b]after his father has beaten her.
Bomborclartttttt!!!! u don say! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
What does this Poster know about Love and Infatuation ? Have you ever been married ?
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by 27naira(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
hehe...

Just like every empirical formulation has boundary conditions, this epistle is valid at a certain age... after 31, everything gotta be love.. even if na by force. grin
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by datdudelato: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
@sexkillz ur blessed! smiley
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Emmaesty(f): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
This article is educating and rather interesting. Thanks for the beautiful piece of information.
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: What does this Poster know about Love and Infatuation ? Have you ever been married ?
Yes. . . Any further questions?
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by 27naira(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
....and all the girls got excited grin
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
Is this thread meant for chit-chat?sexkilla,evil mynd 44,and ileke-obo,stop all these,we sef wan contribute.
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by REMMEI(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
Huh?. . Sexkillz is up ta something definately..well,i enjoy reading it and ur most definately on point..looking forward ta reading more from you...smiley
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
Interesting essay filled with half-truths and innuendos..

People are different and we all do things differently, there is no formula for emotions.. undecided undecided

People fall in love for the right and wrong reasons, but love is love no matter how you try to redefine it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nice post from a good sexologist! Thanks bro! At least I now know that love and attraction are not born of the same parents!
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by dazzle37(f): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
sexkillz:
Yes. . . Any further questions?
If you are married, then dont raise kids until you change your ways.
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by hbrednic: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
crap
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: If you are married, then dont raise kids until you change your ways.
I have kids already. . . Any further questions?
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by davedozz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
This is the best article, I've ever read on Nairaland, 4d past 3yrs. Godbless u @op. I love this, I even saved the page... I'll read it periodically. And I'll share it among my friends!
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by Aybank: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
I jux waka pass... I dey cum back afta i recharge my belle... §yawns§[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by megxo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
NO LUV LOST.......N NONE WUD BE FOUND~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHIKENA
Re: Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. by chucky234(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
freecocoa: Make i hear say i get power to read all that after a stressful day today.

Clear road make i pass o jare.undecided
Yori Yori you no need to read that super story like page because I don read am for our two,the OP say what me and you have for each other na Love cos we like each other the way we dey oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.