Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? (3561 Views)

After This Lady Has Been Rejected By All Races She Is Addressing Them Again -Pic / 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) / Why Do Fat Ladies Usually Find It Hard To Close Their Legs While Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol oh really? grin
I'm surprised people don't get that. Really.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2012
^^^^WTF!:? You alright? Meee?
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by slimyem: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2012
fresh_dude: No offence. It's just you haven't shown aany intelligence by making this statement.
and you have by making this statement?
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2012
slimyem: and you have by making this statement?
Well you could say that.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by slimyem: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2012
fresh_dude: Well you could say that.
get a trophy for it,hang it on your wall and worship it all the days of your life...!
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2012
slimyem: get a trophy for it,hang it on your wall and worship it all the days of your life...!
I don't really have to do things the way you would. Wouldn't you say?
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by kokoye(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
love-vendor madam Chima...have you been knocked up...again??
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
kokoye: love-vendor madam Chima...have you been knocked up...again??

Why I gotta be a love-vendor? angry angry angry angry

You like your niece's picture? cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by kokoye(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
cute as always.

Can I get some update shots please?

...also, please send a shot of your bloated tummy ...thank you pretty wink
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
kokoye: cute as always.

Can I get some update shots please?

...also, please send a shot of your bloated tummy ...thank you pretty wink

You better be glad I EVEN posted a picture PERIOD! You just imagine what she looks like five years from now mentally. wink

Why you want a picture of my stomach?

Put Mrs. Koyoke on the phone.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by kokoye(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^^

She left me for R Kelly . . .then she got dumped too. cry
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Oh well.

You want some pretty babies? wink
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
kokoye: ^^^

She left me for R Kelly . . .then she got dumped too. cry

Wait a minute she left you for a man that loves pissing on little girls?
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
I saw that girl Mrs C...That girl was NOT little cheesy

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVIsb8L-kbM[/flash]
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
2buff: I saw that girl Mrs C...That girl was NOT little cheesy

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVIsb8L-kbM[/flash]

Smh.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Smh.

Are you shaking your head for yourself because an 8 year old showed you off?
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
2buff:

Are you shaking your head for yourself because an 8 year old showed you off?

No, I am shaking my head cos you a damn fool. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace / Why Do Girls "Form" For Their Fellow Girls? / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.