Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) (7420 Views)

Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / I Envy Not So Fat People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by midolian(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
It is bad enough that some regular sex positions are indeed tricky, how much more when one has body size issues to contend with. It can either get uncomfortable or even dangerous.

But that doesn’t mean as a big sized person there aren’t still ways that you can enjoy sex to the max. Here are five.

The Missionary Position

The basic missionary position, which is man on top of woman, is the easiest one to come by but can also prove difficult when you’re dealing with a big-sized person. But by tweaking the position ever so slightly, they too can still manage to enjoy the intimacy and ease of the most commonly practiced position. So instead of the male lying on top of the female, he can kneel or rest between her legs as he penetrates her. This offers easy thrusting and the pleasure of watching your mate’s expression of ecstasy.

The Doggie Style

By far a lot of people’s best sex position, and it can be for the big-sized too. Good thing men often than none, love what they see which is why this sex position creates all the thrill needed for stimulation thanks to the view from behind.

The Fetal Position

This one is more adventurous and for the adventurous at heart. Having her lie on her side in sort-of a fetal-like position while he kneels in behind her buttocks offers a very comfortable way to penetrate. Using a couple of pillows to prop up the hips to a more convenient level is one way of tweaking to your satisfaction. He can also hold her top leg up as he thrusts which may not only prove more pleasurable for both, but also gives a little something to grasp on to for more thrusting power.

The Reverse Cowgirl

Everyone wants to be a cowgirl. By engaging on a woman-on-top position; his or her size makes no difference at all. By being on top, a woman is able to position herself comfortably for penetration and control the depth and speed. He then gets to sit back and relax and enjoy the feeling of his partner doing the work while he gets to watch her every move. This is by far one of the most popular sex positions for fat people—with good reason.

Blowing His Mind

A Mouth Gig, according to testimonies, has gone to farther places than the men have ever imagined. Give it a try. You don’t need a body size to do this.

https://www.thecable.ng/5-love-making-positions-fat-people#.VkIR89sns98.twitter

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by midolian(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector, I can see you. Are you a fan? embarassed
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
That large body mass....
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by eyeon(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
#TeamSLIMBOBOS
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
midolian:
Cutehector, I can see you. Are you a fan? embarassed
lol I dnt like fat..... I can't imajin myself ontop or under a fat woman.. Gosh... I could just puke
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by midolian(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I dnt like fat..... I can't imajin myself ontop or under a fat woman.. Gosh... I could just puke
lool cheesy cheesy cheesy...One man's Jonathan is another man's Buhari. I have noticed that men who are small in nature tend to love fat/big women.
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan! grin

Oya over to the fat people! grin grin grin
Stephenqueen hope ya not fat? lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Ehn hen? grin grin
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Cutehector(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
midolian:
lool cheesy cheesy cheesy...One man's Jonathan is another man's Buhari. I have noticed that men who are small in nature tend to love fat/big women.
and the worst part is dat these fat girls will still be lookin for six packs dudes... Lwkmd...

1 Like

Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by midolian(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
and the worst part is dat these fat girls will still be lookin for six packs dudes... Lwkmd...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Ehn hen? grin grin
grin my prick will loss insyd all d fat
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
grin my prick will loss insyd all d fat
Hmmmm..

So are u trying to tell me dat ur preeq is small? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am not fatcheesycheesycheesy
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by midolian(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Then you shouldn't be here. Your aproko is too much grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Hmmmm..

So are u trying to tell me dat ur preeq is small? undecided lipsrsealed
as I tall reach, u imajine say I get small preeq?
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
as I tall reach, u imajine say I get small preeq?
I can imagine grin grin buh na question I ask sha.. cool
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I can imagine grin grin buh na question I ask sha.. cool
dnt imajine ooo... See for urself...
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by agarawu23(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Midolian, which style you and aminat508 dey use? And your ex wife ecoterrors cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by midolian(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
agarawu23:
Midolian, which style you and aminat50.8 dey use? And your ex wife ecoterror.s cheesy
I be holy mallam brother grin grin grin
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
midolian:
Then you shouldn't be here. Your aproko is too much grin
it nt my faultsad

i came to see them guyscheesy
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by agarawu23(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
you know fat but your boobs fat grin

Come here and let's do touch your toe as usual cool
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by agarawu23(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
midolian:
I be holy mallam brother grin grin grin
[/s]yimu
holy ko poly ni grin
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by midolian(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
agarawu23:

Agarawu, so u sef baad like this? shocked shocked
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by MrCork: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
midolian:
It is bad enough that some regular sex positions are indeed tricky, how much more when one has body size issues to contend with. It can either get uncomfortable or even dangerous.

But that doesn’t mean as a big sized person there aren’t still ways that you can enjoy sex to the max. Here are five.

The Missionary Position

The basic missionary position, which is man on top of woman, is the easiest one to come by but can also prove difficult when you’re dealing with a big-sized person. But by tweaking the position ever so slightly, they too can still manage to enjoy the intimacy and ease of the most commonly practiced position. So instead of the male lying on top of the female, he can kneel or rest between her legs as he penetrates her. This offers easy thrusting and the pleasure of watching your mate’s expression of ecstasy.

The Doggie Style

By far a lot of people’s best sex position, and it can be for the big-sized too. Good thing men often than none, love what they see which is why this sex position creates all the thrill needed for stimulation thanks to the view from behind.

The Fetal Position

This one is more adventurous and for the adventurous at heart. Having her lie on her side in sort-of a fetal-like position while he kneels in behind her buttocks offers a very comfortable way to penetrate. Using a couple of pillows to prop up the hips to a more convenient level is one way of tweaking to your satisfaction. He can also hold her top leg up as he thrusts which may not only prove more pleasurable for both, but also gives a little something to grasp on to for more thrusting power.

The Reverse Cowgirl

Everyone wants to be a cowgirl. By engaging on a woman-on-top position; his or her size makes no difference at all. By being on top, a woman is able to position herself comfortably for penetration and control the depth and speed. He then gets to sit back and relax and enjoy the feeling of his partner doing the work while he gets to watch her every move. This is by far one of the most popular sex positions for fat people—with good reason.

Blowing His Mind

A Mouth Gig, according to testimonies, has gone to farther places than the men have ever imagined. Give it a try. You don’t need a body size to do this.

https://www.thecable.ng/5-love-making-positions-fat-people#.VkIR89sns98.twitter

embarassed embarassed embarassed

...tanks bro...this shud help me handle fat womens like mrs chima..jollyjoy an prettythicksme wink

3 Likes

Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by agarawu23(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
midolian:
Agarawu, so u sef baad like this? shocked shocked
na she spoil me o
The girl dey pound me wella grin

No se× machine wey pass my one and only jollyjoy
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrCork:

...tanks bro...this shud help me handle fat womens like mrs chima. .jollyjoy an prettythicksme wink
fixed
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by midolian(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
agarawu23:
fixed
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by MrCork: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
.. I love fat womens like beyansi.s mother....she look fit

1 Like

Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by MrCork: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
agarawu23:
fixed

....fixed?...wot do u mean an y did u remove jollyjoy from my list of chicks? angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrCork:

....fixed?...wot do u mean an y did u remove jollyjoy from my list of chicks? angry
becos she is not going to peckam with you cheesy
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by BIGkoboko: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
I love dem fat..most of them have met prefer the missionary journey
Re: 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
agarawu23:
o my mycheesycheesy

am imaginining thingscheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? / How To Deal With A Selfish And Self Centred Spouse / Ladies And Fake Life,these Photos Will Make You Hate Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.