Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? (3560 Views)

After This Lady Has Been Rejected By All Races She Is Addressing Them Again -Pic / 5 Love-making Positions For Fat People (For Fat People And Their Fans Only) / Why Do Fat Ladies Usually Find It Hard To Close Their Legs While Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by pleep(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
^ i don't know how mrs chima looks, but ikeke is a fatty grin
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by kokoye(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Laughing at the responses. It is obvious a lot of the commenters here are newcomers. You are welcome.

Hey Chima, how e be?
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Amya(f): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Fat girls are sweeter in bed wink
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by kokoye(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Amya: Fat girls are sweeter in bed wink

I know! wink

But that is according to you ....what about the millions or billions of people who bash them everyday . .you would think fat people couldnt be loved.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Princeparix(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lol lol lol;lwkmd
sincerely 75% of guys(all races)prefer touching flesh(obodoxious tins)and not bones.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.>i do<lwkmd
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by achi4u(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
like to gang fatychicks but cant marry em
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by achi4u(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
Princeparix: Lol lol lol;lwkmd
sincerely 75% of guys(all races)prefer touching flesh(obodoxious tins)and not bones.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.>i do<lwkmd
nwanna idi egwu ocheesy at 'obodoxious'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=slimyem]
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
slimyem: this is such a stu-pid question!
No offence. It's just you haven't shown aany intelligence by making this statement.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Its a thing of choice
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by pleep(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
Honestly, i think black men are the only ones who like fat chicks. undecided

I have never met a dude of another race who has said he likes overweight women.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
pleep: Honestly, i think black men are the only ones who like fat chicks. undecided

They do and they like it. Noting bad about it you know
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by kokoye(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
pleep: Honestly, i think black men are the only ones who like fat chicks. undecided

that's your opinion. I have met other races who like flesh.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lmao at me fat.........hilarious!!!!

Koyoke........come here suga.....meet me in bedroom.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by kokoye(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
^^^

I'm tired already..blame old age.

OK to cuddle?
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Mynd44: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
kokoye: ^^^

OK to cuddle?
Lmao
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 1:26am On Jul 19, 2012
kokoye: ^^^

OK to cuddle?

Last time I cuddled with ChimA......I ended up with a swollen stomach.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by pleep(m): 1:37am On Jul 19, 2012
kokoye:

that's your opinion. I have met other races who like flesh.
not on the level we like it...

or rather.... you guys like it.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by djeezy(m): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2012
There's an axiom that says there's no accounting for tastes. It is sometimes hard to explain why people love different things. Fat people are humans too and they deserve to love and be loved. This right is innate in them and if you are really interested in the answer to the question supra, then I suggest you watch the movie ''Phat Girls''.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Mynd44: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

How long was it swollen for?
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
How long was it swollen for?

For some momemts.
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin @ thread!!

NA WA!
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

and a bundle of joy...and dirty diapers! grin
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

and a bundle of joy...and dirty diapers! grin

May you and that Comoron have five triplets and two twins! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

That's gon be his NL's name.....Comoron. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2012
fresh_dude: This is a rhetorical question people. Relax.

lol oh really? grin
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

May you and that Comoron have five triplets and two twins! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

lol we just might...
and you'll be baby sitting. cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

That's gon be his NL's name.....Comoron. grin grin grin grin grin grin

hater!!!!!! angry

ok tell Mr.CHIMP I said 'hi'. grin

Viewing this topic: Mynd_44(m)

oh lord..
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Mynd44: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hater!!!!!! angry

Lmao
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol we just might...
and you'll be baby sitting. cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss

My phone don't work! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lmao
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by MrsChima(f): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hater!!!!!! angry

oh lord..

LMAO@Chimp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hell my husband been almost called everything on Nairaland but the child of God....so it ain't even no biggie....surprised he ain't been called a biatch yet..by my manbitches. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Fat People (of All Races) Still Get Dates And Marriage Requests? by Mynd44: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? / Why Do Girls "Form" For Their Fellow Girls? / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.