Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt (24335 Views)

Gej-boko Haram Scam, Where Are These New Attacks Coming From So Soon??? / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us / Omg! - N90m Marriage & Funeral Budget For Govt Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ypzilanti: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2012
Discerning NLders have figured that Beaf is dead and re-incarnated as the so called 'BILLIONAIRE' moniker.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ubandire(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2012
chromoTop:
grin grin grin guy use the correct name

This creation of panic and seeming insecurity is a ploy by the few disgruntled elements from the North to distract the president from achieving his vision for the county in order to discredit him,the campaign promises he made are being worked on and it's there for all to see,instead critiscizing the cause of the insurgency some loud mouthed unpatrioitic folks are here calling the President names,it will be recalled that a prominent northerner threatened that they will make the country ungovernable for GEJ,is it now a coincidence that the boko haram insurgency is on the rise?Like Mr.President rightly pointed out u can only eat when u are alive,the insecurity situation has really diverted the attention of govt and no one would blame the President in toto cos he never envisaged it was going to be so,the increase in activities of boko haram is an aftermath of the election of GEJ after being hijacked by failed northern politicians,who feel that the presidency is their right.

It will be very foolish of us to politisicise the president's complaint to members of his party's NEC on how much toll the terror attacks have taken on his govt it shouldn't be politisicised,we are all nigerians who should put state ahead of our personal and selfish interests,we shouldn't glory in acts of terrorism,in as much as the issues raised are on a rise we should try very much not to celebrate terrorists in any form cos that's their aim to distract the President and disrupt the Country's unity.

The President has identified his major constraint to achieving his transformation agenda and we also want to believe and pray that he'll restrategise on how to tackle the menace,and let us not be deceived a very dangerous precedence is being set,if the sponsors of boko haram continue to frustrate the President needless say what will happen when a Northener becomes President,At least we wouldn't be in a hurry to forget what happened during the Niger Delta militancy activities.

I would also like to advice the president to continue with his agenda though it will now be reduced definitely cos of the huge sum of money that is being spent on tackling insecurity which would have been used in addressing some of our most pressing problems ranging from infrastructural decay,lack of quality healthcare,absence of quality education,electricity problems and others.

Please for the umpteenth time I crave ur indulgence to abstain from casting personal aspersions on the person of the President and also stop celebrating lunacy in the the guise of critiscizing Mr.President.Let's contribute constructively to nation building by critiscizing positively,we contribute to an already overheated polity with our careless and unguarded comments.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by whoawa(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: my GEJ remains President and C-in-C, and will remain C-in-C till 2019. Who ever doesn't like it, Can commit suicide now !!!!
my broda is still 2022 not 2019 because by next year a single tenure law will be passd allowing d president to stay for 7yrs single tenure. Hope u understand beta now. GEJ for good nigerians
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2012
ypzilanti:

You find it hillarious but it is the best thing to do.

My religion will not allow me to support bad leadership, and my culture will not allow me to criticize my father in public.

So that is it...the best you GEJ relatives can do so as not to attract eternal damnation is to shut up.

Shut up? That's not a good line. How on earth can you relate Mr. President's government to "bad leadership". Have you been living in Nigeria?

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by antitpiah: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2012
naijababe:

Don't mind me, after all I'm not the self acclaimed genius who passed his WAEC at 14 but is still doing in my 40s what my mates have done in their 20s.

Abi ooo, Ibi tí à ńlọ okuku jina, ibi ti aya ma lopoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .A kì í dàgbà má làáyà; ibi ayé bá báni là ńjẹ ẹ́ On the other hand, Ìgbín ìbá má mọ̀-ọ́ jẹ̀ ìbá ti kú síjù.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by phildon: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2012
ifihearam: Furthermore,whether you like it or not,GEJ is leaving aso rock come 2019 and nothing can change it and for the useless boko harams in disguise here,buhari(baboon) will never near abuja not to talk of becoming the president of this country ever again.
I regret why IBB didn't kill him during the coup that toppled his government
Must it be IBB? What are you doing? He is in Daura, go an kill him. Bet you, you and your kinsmen can only be jealous of Buhari. If you have any good reason to link him with BH other than your warped imagination and you cannot present it, pls take a bow and never mention him again for your Ebele's failure.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by vanstanzy(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2012
not2long:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-disorganised-me-–-jonathan

OMG! Nigerias' C-in-C accepting defeat. Bok"ROACHES" didn't permit u to act? These Bok"roaches" will be having a field day on learning this revelation. What a pity!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by vanstanzy(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2012
whoawa: my broda is still 2022 not 2019 because by next year a single tenure law will be passd allowing d president to stay for 7yrs single tenure. Hope u understand beta now. GEJ for good nigerians

Well If ur permutation is right, let him keep perpectuating himself in power. Maybe that'll give him the much needed BALLS OF STEEL.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2012
naijababe: Nothing to do with spite, if Abati is doing his job, 90% of the gaffes from the president wouldn't happen

You called been sincere "gaffes". You'd preferred to be told lies. When it comes to saying things the way they are, this

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

administration has been the most sincere.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2012
ypzilanti:

Summary:

1. No good leader will tell his enemies they have just succeded in derailing his administration.

2. There are many sectors that boko haram have no influence, and GEJ is not performing on those.

3. There was 900 billion allocated to security in 2012. Where are the commensurate results. You have been given the tools, Mr. President.

4. Niger Delta projects. PIB bill. East West Road. UNEP report. NDDC fraud...no prosecution, just disbandment.

How far Mr. President.
[b][quote author=ypzilanti]

Exactly what i have been saying, Even the Niger deltans are not feeling his impact, thats my take, SW did not vote for obasunjo but you could feel his impact on his region, what happens to all the federal roads in SS and SE, I am disappointed in him.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ypzilanti: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Shut up? That's not a good line. How on earth can you relate Mr. President's government to "bad leadership". Have you been living in Nigeria?

This is good leadership? This...

Pot hole ridden federal roads, commitees upon commitees with no actions on reports, kidnappings, bombings, mass lay-offs in industries and institutions, theft of public wealth without successful prosecution, debt pile up, number one in polio, importation of petroleum products from Niger republic, no power, billions spent on medication in india by nigerians...etc etc etc

Hope you are running your home in GEJs manner...borrowing and spending on salaries for yourself and wife. No electricity. Pot holes in your living room. Thiefs come and steal from your house with no sanctions. Your children dying of treatable diseases.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2012
antitpiah:

Abi ooo, Ibi tí à ńlọ okuku jina, ibi ti aya ma lopoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .A kì í dàgbà má làáyà; ibi ayé bá báni là ńjẹ ẹ́ On the other hand, Ìgbín ìbá má mọ̀-ọ́ jẹ̀ ìbá ti kú síjù.

So predictable grin grin grin grin. I knew it won't be long before you resort to curses. I have told you before, gbogbo ero okan e simi ki ilopo mesan e ma je ti e na.

Eni won bi, to ku ni rewerewe nikan ko l'abiku . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by antitpiah: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2012
naijababe:

So predictable grin grin grin grin. I knew it won't be long before you resort to curses. I have told you before, gbogbo ero okan e simi ki ilopo mesan e ma je ti e na.

Eni won bi, to ku ni rewerewe nikan ko l'abiku . . . . . . . . . . .

you got it so wrong:

Ìgbín ìbá má mọ̀-ọ́ jẹ̀ ìbá ti kú síjù.
Had the snail been careless in its foraging it would have died in the bush. Meaning, however disadvantaged one might be, one could still thrive if one took life easy.

I hope you now have a better understanding of what I meant. The third proverb fits perfectly into the whole narrative. It has nothing to do with you.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by burkutu: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2012
Reliable sources informed me that gej watched 'an inconvenient truth' a couple of days ago and decided, after a discussion with oronto that boko haram is an incovenient problem. But abati begged him not to make that analogy publicly even if he's got compelling reasons how/why the activities of bh are detrimental to the environment. Right now gej is mad at abati for not writting a brilliant speech on bh, global warming and effective govt titled 'an inconvenient wahala'
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
ypzilanti:

This is good leadership? This...

Pot hole ridden federal roads, commitees upon commitees with no actions on reports, kidnappings, bombings, mass lay-offs in industries and institutions, theft of public wealth without successful prosecution, debt pile up, number one in polio, importation of petroleum products from Niger republic, no power, billions spent on medication in india by nigerians...etc etc etc

Hope you are running your home in GEJs manner...borrowing and spending on salaries for yourself and wife. No electricity. Pot holes in your living room. Thiefs come and steal from your house with no sanctions. Your children dying of treatable diseases.

It's good you note those things happening to you and the society and from that you'll begin to respect the transformation agenda in progress. Your support is needed as a Nigerian not party freaks. GEJ is working my friend.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
antitpiah:

person stick with this, so I stop humiliating you when you try using English. And which results in you running after your bashing. grin

I told you I was your God!

Worship!

NOW!

Tell me, how does it feel to be stuuupid and exposed as being stuuupid? I am knocking your self-confidence? grin
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
exxell: Must you guys always show yourself? This is a world wide web (www) for crying out loud and not yoruba wide web (yww). Must you guys always talk in your native language? How do thousands of viewers understand what you just typed above? Nawa o.
Can u say that to the Asians,North Africans,some part of Europe or even your fellow villagers to mention a few?Let Seun inform him that Vanacular is prohibited here,no you
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by basadenet: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
not2long:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-disorganised-me-–-jonathan
Shame on our president to have said Boko Bombers frustrated his government.This has further shows that GEJ is incapable and weak to tackle security challenges in the country. He should resign as a mark of honour.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by alaafin(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
BH is yet to vandelise oil pipe line none bomb oil refinery. BH hasn't stop road constructions neighter NEPA installation. They (BH) attack churches, mosques and even emir's palace. How have that affected cash flows into national purse, min. of defence and even security vote? God dey ooo. cry

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
exxell: My dear ask me ooo. Someone commented in yoruba on a sensitive and beautiful thread like this. I questioned him on why they must always do that because this is a public forum for crying out loud. That is my crime o. Bam! They went haywire on my logo. Mtcheeew.
What is the meaning of ''crying o,Mtcheeew and Bam'' ..are those words also english language?M0r0n.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by vanstanzy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
alaafin: BH is yet to vandelise oil pipe line none bomb oil refinery. BH hasn't stop road constructions neighter NEPA installation. They (BH) attack churches, mosques and even emir's palace. How have that affected cash flows into national purse, min. of defence and even security vote? God dey ooo. cry

This man GEJ is truly a joke. Am still in utter shock that he could spew such, despite being the C-in-C of a whole FEDERAL REPUBLIC.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Sesan2: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
JOKEnathan. A president with only sufficient brain cells to ATTEMPT to do only one thing at a time. So he is now admitting that he has essentially done nothing since he came into office; as he has not been able to deliver his agenda and has not been able to make any impact on the Boko Haram that have prevented him from doing so. He is now admitting that the same Boko Haram that he could deal with from anywhere in the world have made him to abandon his programme.

What is he actually saying? He is saying that while he is busy using all his brain cells to attempt to defeat Boko Haram, those who have no food to eat can continue to go hungry and die from hunger. So, if Boko Haram does not kill you, you may as well die of hunger.

Does he not run what he intends to say past some of his ministers and other people around him? Even a 5 year old could have told him not to say what he said. Imagine what would have happened in the US if the President said he was shelving his programmes to concentrate on fighting Al Qaeda, especially the programmes that will ensure the provision of food/welfare to the needy.

After every utterance Jonathan makes I always hope he will come up with something better next time. I have nothing against the man as a human being, but he has shown himself to be incurably foolish. In fact I was one of those who jubilated when he came into power, because of where he came from (I felt it will be a good thing for the Niger Delta to produce the President) and because of his education. The only question I ask myself now is: Why does Nigeria deserve this man as PRESIDENT? JOKEnathan indeed!!!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Lalaska(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Now that you dont have a plan what are you still doing there?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Ellashow: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
@exxell...there is freedom of expression, so writing in ones language shouldn't b ur own headache as if ur "Nawa o" is an official language.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Sesan2: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
Another thing President Jonathan said was that PDP's political opponents are trying to run them (PDP) down and 'drown them'. What does he expect in politics? It is like a boxer complaining that his opponent is trying to hit him on the chin with his (opponent's) fist.

He also said: “PDP is bad because of the philosophy of people like Adolf Hitler which says if you say a wrong thing a thousand times, it becomes the right thing". In the end you get what he is trying to say, but that is not really the way to say it. And that is typical of the way he talks. It seems his mouth is much faster than his brain (although he does not talk particularly fast) - or he just lacks the skill for putting words together in a meaningful way.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ypzilanti: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
I just heard from an older guy from Niger Delta. The guy said he wanted to weep when plying the Delta-Rivers state road.

What exactly has GEJ done for his people? Year 1 has gone.

Learn from the Northerners that it is not about a member of your ethnic group attaining power. It is about a mind set. Those who want pillage and ravage, versus those who want to develop and build.

Both Oshiomole and Akpabio tarred roads to the domian of their opposition.

GEJ is the national equivalent of Uduaghan, Theodore Orji and that Imo state former governor who I am glad is so irrelevant now that I cannot remember his name.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ypzilanti: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
UK was pursuing IRA for decades.
SPAIN up till today has ETA disturbing them.
RUSSIA is pursuing Chechen terrorists.
USA has AL QAEDA

Should I continue?

Turn the misfortune of Boko Haram to an advantage by using the huge security budget to put things in place that Nigerians will benefit from even after the demise or containment of Boko Haram.

The UK are benefiting in tackling AL QAEDA today due to expertise gained combating IRA several decades ago.

If you can't do this, put your hands up and yell for Daddy as you are doing now -After that, come in 2015 and tell us you performed dismally due to Boko Haram.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Sesan2: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Barely a month ago, the president told us that terrorists/thugs will think they have defeated the government if he did not travel to Brazil. I wonder what the terrorists will think now that they know that they have made him to abandon his agenda (as if he had any plans to pursue them in the first place) to concentrate on fighting them.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by rafcrown(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
what plans?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sesan2: Barely a month ago, the president told us that terrorists/thugs will think they have defeated the government if he did not travel to Brazil. I wonder what the terrorists will think now that they know that they have made him to abandon his agenda (as if he had any plans to pursue them in the first place) to concentrate on fighting them.

Must you identify rumour as an official presidential statement. Who have you been listening to or should i say what have you been watching these days.

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
dedeike:
There he goes again with another superb display of foolishness.
You sound so pedestrian. What do you mean by 2 roads? Roads are not measured by numbers but by the distance it covers and it's strategic importance to socio economic activities in the area.
That notwithstanding, GEJ did not only do 2 roads (to borrow from your pedestrian parlance ) in one year.
GEJ has successfully completed the OWERRI-ONITSHA express road covering about 105km. The road links Anambra to IMO state. He is also working on Enugu-Onitsha of about 100 km linking Anambra and Enugu. Construction is also ongoing in Afikpo -Okigwe covering about 162 km and linking Ebonyi, Abia and Imo states.
Rehabilitation work has also been effected on 9 th mile express covering over 30 km and which serves as a gateway road from the North.
The president has also sent the entire Aba residents into wild jubilation following the refurbishing and opening of the Aba NNPC DEPOT. The depot was shut down for 10 years before GEJ intervened with his TRANSFORMATION wand.
President GEJ has also established a new federal university at Ebonyi state.
All these remarkable achievements took place in one year while you are overwhelmed with hate.

Well, see to me its not about hate. I could easily look at Nigeria and say: " What do I care?". But, guess what? I just want to see Nigeria win; thats why the present situation bothers me. I don't owe Nigeria nothing, so get that up your brain because every other reply to me from you has been fraught with how I "HATE" GEJ---- a sleek way of calling me tribalist because what else is there to hate about a man that can't put together a simple coherent sentence or avoid making the most idiotic of comedic gaffes at least once a week?

As terrible an Administrator as the Fulani has shown himself to be, even when they held the reins of Nigeria, they were very careful not to openly Polarize the country so deeply along religious or ethnic lines; this is what you GEJ supporters and your leaders have done so well-- accuse everyone that disagrees with your views as being filled with venomous hate. Tell me, whats there to hate about GEJ? His Bowler Hat? His slurry way of speaking, or his slouchy stance? The odd laughter that just emanates from deep in his interior at the oddest of moments or that weird grin that can't seem to leave his dour face?

No, I do not "hate" GEJ, I just want Nigeria to be back on the path to glory. And, Nigeria needs to step on the throttle and have the engine working at full speed Autobahn style. Alas, at the moment, Nigeria is still sleeping on the couch, without a tire to her name, but dreaming of racing down the Autobahn in a S63AMG. It will never happen. You can never impress women with a luxury car you only drove in your head, you've gotta put in work. Dude, GEJ is not the man to lead Nigeria out of the dungeon, he's too inept and compromised--- a classic case of "Conflict of Interest".

This is not the man Nigeria needs, he admitted so himself to U.S Officials but he's now so power drunk that he can't remember all his earlier promises. The people of Aba might be "rejoicing in wild jubilation" but the rest of the country is groaning. Tell me, that depot which you tout so much as an achievement, whats the projected amount of jobs its expected to create? See where Im coming from?

So, no dude, I don't hate GEJ, he's not the right man for the job but the allure of gold seems to have blinded Caesar's eyes.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
whoawa: my broda is still 2022 not 2019 because by next year a single tenure law will be passd allowing d president to stay for 7yrs single tenure. Hope u understand beta now. GEJ for good nigerians

You are very intelligent!

But that bill probably won't come till 2016. He believes he will build a few roads here and there, then provide, say, 18hrs electricity a day and he'll coast home to victory in 2015. What he can't get in votes, he'll get rigging. He will polarize the polity as much as possible and since the majority of the Governors and lawmakers are just like him they will support him and make sure he coasts back to power, because, him falling would mean them sinking. GEJ's handlers know that Nigerians forget easily. Mark my words,3 yrs from now, if GEJ is still President, he will run for election again and win. Then remember that First Bill he wanted to present to the National Assembly just 3 weeks after he became President? Yup,that one... he'll present it.

GEJ is a deceptively patient man, and he knows Nigerians are forgetful. I just pray he doesn't drag the country into a bloody war with his ineptitude, divisiveness, and unbelievable corruption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians / Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.