Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt (24337 Views)

Gej-boko Haram Scam, Where Are These New Attacks Coming From So Soon??? / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us / Omg! - N90m Marriage & Funeral Budget For Govt Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Afam4eva(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2012
I've always been sympathetic ate the plight of GEJ because it's being tough but no sane government anywhere in the world blames anyone for his failure.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Demdem(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2012
basically, the retardeen is telling us that: O yes, i have Failed just like i did in bayelsa but this time around, Evil Boko is the reason.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2012
Criticizing without recommendation is daft.
I propose;

No more Federal Roads (Apart from Interstates): all States should tar their roads with their allocation
State Police: All states should have their state police
Resource Control: All States should explore and utilize their resources and pay royalties to Federal Government and no individual should own Oil Blocs
Electricity Privatization: That's an on going process

GEJ, FRESH AIR
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by buJu234: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2012
he has finally confirm my doubts... that HE IS A WEAK MAN

LAZY MEN ALWAYS GIVE EXCUSES.....

simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Newcrescent(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2012
J12: He's being honest, but cynical Nigerians won't understand.

Blatant lie! another comment, please.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by megxo(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2012
Stella_Bella: Blame it on the goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on patron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a a a a alcohol
Blame it on the b bbb boko haram
JAMIE FOXX ft JONA EBELE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Newcrescent(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Criticizing without recommendation is daft.
I propose;

No more Federal Roads: all States should tar their roads with their allocation
State Police: All states should have their state police
Resource Control: All States should explore and utilize their resources and pay royalties to Federal Government and no individual should own Oil Blocs
Electricity Privatization: That's an on going process

GEJ, FRESH AIR

Cool. We're on same page.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ifihearam: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2012
lacasa: BokoHaram is more organised than GEJ's Federal Government grin

With close ϯo 1Trillion earmarked for security, tђere should be no excuses.

Foolish Fisherman angry

Its you,ur fada and buhari that is a foolish aboki
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ypzilanti: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Not time to read bro, just summarize into few lines so i can peruse and educate you.

Summary:

1. No good leader will tell his enemies they have just succeded in derailing his administration.

2. There are many sectors that boko haram have no influence, and GEJ is not performing on those.

3. There was 900 billion allocated to security in 2012. Where are the commensurate results. You have been given the tools, Mr. President.

4. Niger Delta projects. PIB bill. East West Road. UNEP report. NDDC fraud...no prosecution, just disbandment.

How far Mr. President.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by nagoma(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2012
The president of Niger Delta Chief Reterdeen Cluelessness PhD ( yenagoa) the Consort Royal of the literary giant and Poet Laureat Dame most Permanent Secretary Auntie melodius voice Patience how can you fear Boko Haram?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Ukonuandrew(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2012
J12: He's being honest, but cynical Nigerians won't understand.
Honest!? By confesing negative in dis bright future? Dts nt hw great countries ar built.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by whoawa(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2012
a nation that cannot trust her president will always face doom. Majority of us in dis forum are youth, and the future of dis country lays on us. The best we can do is to give him our support and learn from his mistakes, to be able to correct it in our own time.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2012
What exactly do the special adviser on media and his aides do? Statements from GEJ are always reeking of faux pas, honestly Abati should be fired.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ifihearam: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Some of you here are simply jobless!what is wrong with the statement made by the president?he said job creation and power was his top agenda but the incessant attacks of these useless buhari boys crippled it and that does not mean he has forgotten about it,tell me is there any place in the world that can progress without peace u guys shld grow abeg.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ypzilanti: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2012
All these things GEJ is saying now, he should have said before the election and seen if he would have recieved half a vote outside Niger Delta.

1. I am not a pharoah or General. I can rule Nigeria without being all these.

2. I do not give a damn about asset declaration.

3. Boko Haram has infiltrated my government.

4. There are many PIB bills, I am confused on which one to back.

5. Nigerias problems started before me. I am not to blame for the present problems.

6. My wife will be made Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa...she wont collect salary, so its ok.

7. The fuel importation Cabal is stronger than Federal government, so we have to attack them by deregulation of fuel price.

Nigerians are like a man who married a woman in a hurry. Now they have to live through the bad marriage. But thank God presidential marriages only last four years and are not for a lifetime.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by antitpiah: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2012
naijababe: What exactly do the special adviser on media and his aides do? Statements from GEJ are always reeking of faux pas, honestly Abati should be fired.

So GEJ mis-yarned, Abati, not the president, should be held responsible. All these self-labeled intellectuals sha. One irresponsible comment after the other . . .

Like Sagamite, like Ms. Sagamite
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ifihearam: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2012
Furthermore,whether you like it or not,GEJ is leaving aso rock come 2019 and nothing can change it and for the useless boko harams in disguise here,buhari(baboon) will never near abuja not to talk of becoming the president of this country ever again.
I regret why IBB didn't kill him during the coup that toppled his government
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ballabriggs: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2012
naijababe: What exactly do the special adviser on media and his aides do? Statements from GEJ are always reeking of faux pas, honestly Abati should be fired.

Good! Good!! Not only Abati, Oronto Douglas and Omokri should also be fired. They are very useless.

Jona fire Oronto and Omokri now.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Afam4eva(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2012
ballabriggs:

Good! Good!! Not only Abati, Oronto Douglas and Omokri should also be fired. They are very useless.

Jona fire Oronto and Omokri now.
What's your obsession with oronto douglas?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2012

If he was your husband or probably your father will you be this spiteful.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ballabriggs: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2012
afam4eva:
What's your obsession with oronto douglas?

Are you Oronto? Are you Oronto? Are you Oronto? Are you Oronto? Are you Oronto? hehehehe Animal!!!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by nagoma(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2012
whoawa: a nation that cannot trust her president will always face doom. Majority of us in dis forum are youth, and the future of dis country lays on us. The best we can do is to give him our support and learn from his mistakes, to be able to correct it in our own time.

If you want to learn from Jona's mistakes you will have grey hair and still remain in nursery school. Jona's mistakes are fundamental errors , they are blunders and he is incorrigible. he has no capacity to do the work of a president - get this into your head my friend. angry

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ypzilanti: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Personalize everything. Nigerians and Africans. If my father was GEJ I would advise him in private, and shut up in public. Can you do the same?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by bonetalk(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Does that mean the 2012 budget will not be implemented ? Corruption is not disorganizing you but boko haram is . As's'hole.
how dare u describing my president as Asshole?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Solemntee: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2012
Peace, security and stability are essential ingredients for devpmt and attainmt of set goals. The absence of any of dese can impact negatively on a nation. Mr president has stated the obvious, the queston is how to overcome BH menance, other unforseen secuirty challenges vis-a-vis delivering the dividends of democracy to nigeria within the stipulated time frame.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by BENZINA(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2012
Elueme: The issue here is not 2015..rather performance... Boko haram was never an agenda prior to 2011.. Candidates contested and campaigned based on the prevailing circumstances in the country then.. The biggest challenge was fairer electoral system,unemployment, wealth creation, diversification of economy, security( kidnapping and armed robbery).. GEJ in one year has not failed Nigerians.. Our economy is at over 6% growth, we are achieving transparency in the oil sector with the numerous economic benefits, agriculture is booming again after over 40 yrs of neglect, our parents and relatives in the country sides can start smiling, many unemployed youths in urban drift for a white collar job can now take advantage of this new opportunities, Nigeria is set to start making large export of agric produce, power has generally improved all over the country even when the sector has not been fully deregulated.. From barely 1500 nwts in 2010 to 4000mwts in dec 2011 and more power plants are under construction and PHCN has now adopted cost reflective tariff to encourage foreign interest and participation, NERC has challenged every Nigerian who suspects over billing in tariff to petition it( open door policy), from a report I read weeks ago several thousands of foreign interest have registered or are registering to do business in Nigeria at the moment all because of the economic policies of this admin., U-WIN Promo; beneficiaries are currently receiving their benefits with the resultant ripple effects in the e onomy vis a vis employment creation in few years from now... In the area of roads construction, Nigeria has never had it this great in just one year, every zone in Nigeria has one or two or more road rehabilitation or construction some of which are already completed.. Is our electoral system? Infact this alone is enough reason to mk GEJ A live president... For the first time even the opposition was disappointed because their popularity comes from going to court with unnecessary publicity.. Even oshobaba, my own state gov paid a thank u visit to GEJ... Kidnapping and other vices are on the decline .In federal appointed, no region is crying of marginalization . We can go on and on... ALL THESE ACHIEVEMENTS IN ONE YEAR.... Hasn't this man tried? However, we are restrategising on tackling the BH insurgence which was Neva in GEJ blueprint for Nigeria. Soon it will Passover us.. Say amen!
100% approved.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2012
ypzilanti:

Personalize everything. Nigerians and Africans. If my father was GEJ I would advise him in private, and shut up in public. Can you do the same?

hahahahaha, i understand when people like you talk outside governance. Your reply is absolutely hillarious and somewhat unrealistic.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ypzilanti: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

hahahahaha, i understand when people like you talk outside governance. Your reply is absolutely hillarious and somewhat unrealistic.

You find it hillarious but it is the best thing to do.

My religion will not allow me to support bad leadership, and my culture will not allow me to criticize my father in public.

So that is it...the best you GEJ relatives can do so as not to attract eternal damnation is to shut up.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2012
antitpiah:

So GEJ mis-yarned, Abati, not the president, should be held responsible. All these self-labeled intellectuals sha. One irresponsible comment after the other . . .

Like Sagamite, like Ms. Sagamite

Don't mind me, after all I'm not the self acclaimed genius who passed his WAEC at 14 but is still doing in my 40s what my mates have done in their 20s.

D-Explorer:

Nothing to do with spite, if Abati is doing his job, 90% of the gaffes from the president wouldn't happen
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by 1025: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2012
assuming what he is saying is the truth, is that not enough for him to resign so that somebody whose plans are intact will take over?
if the truth be told, jonathan has no plans even while he was practising his zoology.
if nigerians were listening, we for hear when this jonathan said that ibb is his mentor.
how on earth will u have plans when ibb is ur mentor?
abeg, go home and let ur wife work as the perm sec she is. you have totally nothing to offer.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by vanstanzy(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: What you suspect, na your pocket. Who cares what you suspect, me ? Oh no, am not interested in what you "suspect"; GEJ - FRESH AIR!!

Make una for once tell una selves the truth. GEJ and PDP are part of, infact major stakeholders of the problem itself. ITS JUST NOT FAIR WHEN PEOPLE KEEP LYING TO THEMSELVES AND DECEIVING OTHERS AT THE SAMETIME. BE TRUTHFUL FOR ONCE IN UR LIFETIME.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by oladayo042: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2012
An organized group is disorganinizing an already disorganized government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Flooded Owerri And Claims Of Photoshopped Pictures / Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry / Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.