Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane (34853 Views)

IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by amosy007: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
maigida231: (1.offence)col Yusuf even cameout to salute is bastard civilian(2,offence)he disgrace Nigeria army as a senior officer,fashola did d right tin in a wrong way,u don't have to entertain people by disgracein a senior officer in public lyk shuld have just issue col Yusuf to meet him in sum where n den warn col Yusuf will be okay,I bet col Yusuf chose to be disgrace or col Yusuf assume dat fashola will just be reasonable but wen otherway nw,if is kind tin happened with a senior officers,I bet u Lagos will turned upside-down den u know wat zombie can do in just a minute,GOD NIGERIA ARMY n GOD bless Nigeria.

ba.stard of d second order.. So disgrace is meant 4 civilians alone.. U are a disgrace
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by Skywalker5(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
maigida231: Acidosis pls u have better enemies to use ur combant superior energy for
Dan is bastards civilans dat u argued wit empty skulls.acidosis how is maiduguri

ode.Fool at the highest level. What the hell do you know apart from guns? foool
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by josite: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
agreed that the nigerian army colonel caught on the brt lane is wrong.GOVERNOR fashola was equally wrong when he allegedly insulted the officer man even after the officer saluted him and profusely repeatedly said he is sorry.
fashola must refrain from seizing every opportunity to make speeches.we are already convinced he is d best governor in nigeria.as his colleague at the bar,i do offer my apology to the COLONEL.the best is to neatly arrest him with dignity and let him be charged to court and the judge comments on the morality of d circumstance!
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
maigida231: Acidosis pls u have better enemies to use ur combant superior energy for
Dan is bastards civilans dat u argued wit empty skulls
.acidosis how is maiduguri

Go and sleep jor and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by afrikanns: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=Acidosis]in own too much self abeg. .e just carry government and Lagos for head like say na him property.

Now that you are angry with my sincere comments throughout this thread.
What will do? U must absolutely be a law violator animal in human skin for u 2 av passd dis kind comment. & am nt doubtin u must eida be an hausa/ibo dat av no respect 4 rule of law , oponu agbaya darudaru eda eranko.
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by afrikanns: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
chipmunkey: YOU ARE A HOPELESS NIGERIAN. angry
seriously
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by PeterKbaba: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
My guess is that, some people (foreigners) from other countries are paid to come on Nigerian blogs/site to cause confusion and tribal arguments. So please let us ignore those comments that is obviously of an insane / maad person.
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by afrikanns: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
antitpiah:

Are we looking at the same thing? There was no traffic ahead of him. What he did by stopping in the middle of the road was to make an already bad situation worse for many an innocent commuter. There is no excuse for his error in judgment. He could have written the officers plate numbers down and then report them to their superiors. There is no point making a show out of what would turn out to be a non-issue. The BRT lane was empty and the officers are upstanding members of the society, a little privilege here and there for these patriotic men will not kill the governor and his corrupt entourage.
honestly speakin dis pple condemin fashola must defintly be a rogue n lawless animal y must he violated d law,so if every nigerian was in uniform we all entitld den 2 take d brt lane den tell me ao it gona luk like mumu eranko.
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by Acidosis(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
robert2051: Acidosis! Is this your nick name or real name? With your type, one can never be sure, " in own too much sef", from 10:45 am till this moment u've regaled us with some pidgin english that many readers had put up with.
Have u you obseved observed that no commentator used the type of language, u 'r still using, "idiot" & so forth, on u. Ironically these pple u attempt to insult 'r car owners who might not need the BRT buses or lane, you! you're probably on the bus right now to Obalende. "ACID OASIS" indeed. Sabotuer!

So the only offensive word on this thread is "idi.ot" - by Acidosis? No gainsaying the fact that you're daft.
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

These are the kinds of bloody illiterates we give guns to and wonder why they kill indiscriminately? undecided

They go on so-called peacekeeping mission and all they are known for is r[i]a[/i]pe.

Go to Abuja, you'll see what your literate pot-bellied civillians are doing with your money.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by Sagamite(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosis:

Go to Abuja, you'll see what your literate pot-bellied civillians are doing with your money.

And that makes you sane and not a cretin?
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by luvinhubby(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
As far as am concerned, this political showmanship from Fashola, politicians not soldiers are Nigerias problem.
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by logica(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosis: For every persons that insulted me based on my previous comments- y'all are fool.ish.
Is it the work of a Governor to arrest people on the road?
M0r0n. There is something they call a "citizen's arrest" which even you as a concerned citizen can do. But I don't expect a coward like you to show face when it matters.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by afeda: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosis, you are an idiot and sure must be an illiterate no doubt about that.I am very proud of this governor even though i don't leave in Lagos anymore.
Well done mr governor, we surely need more of your types in Nigeria. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by afeda: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
Menix, you are nothing but a very BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG FOOL!
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by afeda: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosix, your foolishness will followo to your grave. It is very obvious from your statement that you never came from a good home.May God have mercy upon your
poor parents.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by rextermail: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Let us tell the truth an officer with a flag in any country can use government facility to get to his destination in time so in God's name why should lagos be different I will say he has bitten more than he can chew let him get ready for the worst
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosis: in own too much self abeg. .e just carry government and Lagos for head like say na him property.

u are a stupid person...I can't imagine a sane person will write such comments. people like you r the ones we pray to God every day to remove from this country because it's obvious you have no economic value. in a nation where millions pray for good n selfless leaders, an ingrate and imbercile like you can write such comments about a great leader. people like you end up at bottom rung in life....mtscheew

What will do?
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by IleIfe2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
MaxDick9ja: My question is thks
Was the governor now roaming the streets and brt lanes of Lagos seeking Army officers to devour?like seriously no work in the government house to do?
If that is the case he should as well take over from Lastma, Yellow fever, Efcc even Lawma

Cheap publicity stunt
idiot like U...the governor's actions will deter other people who think they are above the law
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by Acidosis(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
afeda: Acidosix, your foolishness will followo to your grave. It is very obvious from your statement that you never came from a good home.May God have mercy upon your
poor parents.

Since you had the guts to talk about my parents, and you being the first and only animal to insult ones parent on this thread, it shows you had a pitiable and a bad generational up-bringing. Where did you keep your brain while typing that rubbish?
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by eyennyin: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
Privilege to drive there bc he is ready to die for u country? LOL. Ask ibb abacha n obj
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by logica(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
rextermail: Let us tell the truth an officer with a flag in any country can use government facility to get to his destination in time so in God's name why should lagos be different I will say he has bitten more than he can chew let him get ready for the worst
No, not any country. Only countries with the kind of baboons of the same species as you. Being a military officer does not make you above the law (and even the f00l in the picture saluting obviously knows this while you don't). What I know is, I can tell that the people reasoning the way you do are not from Lagos, and are not even Yoruba. You are all from various jungles where rule-of-law has no meaning and oppression is woven into your DNA. You do not know what a real society looks like. All your kind are familiar with is chaos. If you think he's bitten more than he can chew, please I am eagerly awaiting for your threatened action. Monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by rextermail: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
I see u r a big fool that has no sense of reasoning like u said am not yoruba which I thank God because Ur type of people r bunch of lazy fools u think rule of law is embarrassing a senior office who has signed to lay down his life for idiot like u am not in anyway threatening anybody I will be a fool to do that besides am one of those that love the Governor but all am saying there r ways he would have gone abt it not the way he did that's the second time he is doing that to an officer on uniform a word they say is enough for the wise.
logica: No, not any country. Only countries with the kind of baboons of the same species as you. Being a military officer does not make you above the law (and even the f00l in the picture saluting obviously knows this while you don't). What I know is, I can tell that the people reasoning the way you do are not from Lagos, and are not even Yoruba. You are all from various jungles where rule-of-law has no meaning and oppression is woven into your DNA. You do not know what a real society looks like. All your kind are familiar with is chaos. If you think he's bitten more than he can chew, please I am eagerly awaiting for your threatened action. Monkey.
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by nduchucks: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
tpia@:

Do the soldiers not have superiors and what makes you think the superiors themselves are in support of their juniors violating the traffic laws?

Look, these people are not serious about solving this problem. All Fashola had to do was invite the commanding officers to a meeting, cozie up with them and give them a great incentive to enable them to issue an immediate order to their subordinates not to use BRT lanes unless in an emergency. Violators would be disobeying orders from their superiors and the punishment for that is clear to all.

With such an order, the menace will stop instantly. Photo Ops will never resolve the issue. Shi kena.
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by naptu2: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Look, these people are not serious about solving this problem. All Fashola had to do was invite the commanding officers to a meeting, cozie up with them and give them a great incentive to enable them to issue an immediate order to their subordinates not to use BRT lanes unless in an emergency. Violators would be disobeying orders from their superiors and the punishment for that is clear to all.

With such an order, the menace will stop instantly. Photo Ops will never resolve the issue. Shi kena.

That has already been done.

There's a body called the Lagos State Security Council. The Governor is the chairman of the council and the Brigade Commander, 9th Brigade Ikeja, Commander NNS Beecroft, Air Force Commander, Lagos State Police Commissioner, State Director SSS and other security chiefs are members of the council.

They have issued orders banning security officials from using the BRT lane. They've also banned army, navy and airforce stickers, since it was discovered that people use them as a cover to break laws. Yet we still have law breakers such as this colonel.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by chuquiz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosis: in own too much self abeg. .e just carry government and Lagos for head like say na him property.

Your posts shows how dumb and Nigerian you are...

What will do?
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by IYANGBALI: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
Acidosis: in own too much self abeg. .e just carry government and Lagos for head like say na him property. If you have nothing to say,shut the fok up and get the fok off this thread,oponu ode alakori bad belle eru soja. FASHOLA IS THE NO 1 LAW OFFICER OF THAT STATE,HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY ARRESTING THAT ARMY OFFICER WHO IS A DISGRACE TO THE MILITARY,IF YOU CAN,T COMMEND FASHOLA FOR DOING HIS WORK,SHUT THE FOK UP.

What will do?
[/quote]
[quote]
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by charles424(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Akor olosi or what do you call yourself? Did the officer complain to you that the governor was wrong? The officer is not a useless man like you,he knows he made a mistake and you can see him appologising to the governor,so who are you to complain?
Mind you,if the governor didn't stop to challenge that officer who else will do it,we have a lawless nation and you are among the bad eggs tomenting this country,(akor olosi) as your name here implies,better KEEP your DIRTY MOUTH SHUT,or else the same officer will put you in guardroom,for your senseless defence...Akor olosi the lawyer....mtshweeee
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by nduchucks: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
naptu2:

That has already been done.

There's a body called the Lagos State Security Council. The Governor is the chairman of the council and the Brigade Commander, 9th Brigade Ikeja, Commander NNS Beecroft, Air Force Commander, Lagos State Police Commissioner, State Director SSS and other security chiefs are members of the council.

They have issued orders banning security officials from using the BRT lane. They've also banned army, navy and airforce stickers, since it was discovered that people use them as a cover to break laws. Yet we still have law breakers such as this colonel.

Why are you bent on defending mediocrity. You have to have enforcement mechanisms in place for the order to be meaningful, what are those mechanisms? Are you implying that this security council is made up of incompepetent people?
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by logica(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
rextermail: Some hot mess...
Jezuz, in that bush where you came from, did the monkeys that taught you mention anything on punctuation?
Re: Fashola Arrests Army Officers On BRT Lane by UNLEASHED(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
Please stop criticising acidosis. He's only representing his whorebag specie. There are loads of them infested on this planet. They have a brain mass less than a dice cube, hence the lack of ability to make use of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.