Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him (15403 Views)

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. / My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by wildguy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Wanted to blast op buh after reading all the posts, I ended up laughing.

Abyjah: If I were your guy, I'd simply give you more money to take care of yourself with--afterall, I've been doing it all these years--and let you go, then I'd attend your funeral the week after.

I no fit shout.
grin
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by megxo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Jopac: @Poster, d money dat d guy wud av used to send himsef 2 schul he spent it on ur education. Y didnt u leave him wen u were in 2 or 300level at least d pains wud av bin less. Its now dat u av graduated dat u no dat he is short, a truck driver, unpolished and nt in ur class. Anyway d law of Karma will surely catch up with u dis wicked and heartless bitch.
LAST WORDS SHUD BE NAUGHTY BI'TCH
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
freecocoa: @ Mrs Chima,Yeah his arse is really dumb, not for helping someone through school but for not being able to detect all this while that he was dealing with the DEVIL,then again i don't blame him so much because some people are good at pretending,who knows how good OP was at deceiving him.

@OP,You are one ungrateful biatch and people like you end up paying for their wickedness one way or the other,no matter how long it takes.

You are a full time prostitu*te for saying you've repaid him with 5ex,since you could pay your way through school with 5ex,why didn't you just go work at Allen avenue and let the man be?just how callous are you? you think it will be well with you? Why didn't you realize he is so not your type before taking all his hard earned money? Ah you go suffer am.

P.S i don't care whether your story is real or not but it just annoyed me, don't even quote me to say rubbish because i promise you,there's plenty more where the above came from,useless demonic gold digger.angry.
This words coming 4rm a naija gal. There are still hope of finding decent gals in naija. God bless u alot 4 dat
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Ranoscky(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
pembisco: reserve my comment abi na comment my reserve,silly u
Silly me...? Oponu oshi.

I typed that "intentionally", u nyash man!
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by onila(f): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
Let's assume the story is true. What exactly has the OP done wrong. Home girl wanted an education and a means of survival, she saw an available maga.
She has paid her dues by giving the man sex, what else do u want her to do?? Pple will be threatning
With law of karma. Law of karma ko Law of karashika ni.

thank you! she didnt get it for free. .she gave him her body

if u dont like him anymore, dump him
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by yemmy19(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
U ar nufin bt an ingrate,if nt for God nd dis guy u wuld nt hv achieved W̶̲̥̅̊hα̅t̶̲̥̅̊ u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ .u will definitely nt c anoda helper in ur liƒέ if u break d man's heart.IDIOT
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Amya(f): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why people would bother to reply this made up crap is really what amazes me.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
**Looking for my glass of wine**. U deserve to be dog-styled by a pig! Arant nonsense!
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Ranoscky(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
wild guy: Wanted to blast op buh after reading all the posts, I ended up laughing.

grin
Am tellin u, lol.

That guy is so damn funny.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by yemstok(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
Fiction! too much of Africa Magic. Here's the aftermath
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by pleep(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
This topic was made by a dude. grin
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by olam28: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=fulfillment2020]Dear Nairalanders,
I am a 23year old female. My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees.
He then got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university. my problem is that i feel i can't continue with this
relationship because he is not my type, he isn't fluent in English, he his a very short man Plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have Paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can't meet up to my demands.

How best can i tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings??
I am grateful that he sent me to school but i can't be in a relationship with him anymore.
I want somebody in my own class not a truck driver.
Please can someone advice me on what to do! Am confused.
u re an ingrate,after d guy ve suffer for u inside d rain and sun,u now come sayin u re confused!!!!,what none of ur family can do for u.am sorry for you o
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by 1025: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
freecocoa, @OP,You are one ungrateful biatch and people like you end up paying for their wickedness one way or the other,no matter how long it takes.

You are a full time prostitu*te for saying you've repaid him with 5ex,since you could pay your way through school with 5ex,why didn't you just go work at Allen avenue and let the man be?just how callous are you? you think it will be well with you? Why didn't you realize he is so not your type before taking all his hard earned money? Ah you go suffer am.

P.S i don't care whether your story is real or not but it just annoyed me, don't even quote me to say rubbish because i promise you,there's plenty more where the above came from,useless demonic gold digger.

if there is any bitch here, it is u. when has paying school fees become a marriage condition. is it a difficult things for u to know that at the age of 14, the girl was a minor? is it not possible that the man must have started having sex with the girl when she was an under age amounting to child abuse? when u get sex for the money u spend on school fees, is it not enough reward? men must learn to know what they want in every situation because no one eats his cake and still have it. if i am to train a minor tomorrow, i will expect her to get my reward from her in future or better still wait on God. if u want to raise a wife from such situation, that has to be pronounced and agreed upon between the parties from the unset.

1 Like

Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by koolcheun(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
[b][/b]
This is rubbish!
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by esiri4jesu(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
fulfillment2020: Dear Nairalanders,
I am a 23year old female. My parents died when i was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when i was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees.
He then got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university. my problem is that i feel i can't continue with this
relationship because he is not my type, he isn't fluent in English, he his a very short man Plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have Paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can't meet up to my demands.

How best can i tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings??
I am grateful that he sent me to school but i can't be in a relationship with him anymore.
I want somebody in my own class not a truck driver.
Please can someone advice me on what to do! Am confused.

Has he being nice to you all this while, was the relatioship defined from the onset and what was it, his he married? These are the questions you should ask yourself. He made you somebody while not make him to fit into your type. Don't forget the sex you think you used in paying him, he can as well get it from other girls without paying for their school fee and clotheing them, just strictly business. so sex is out of it. the man has made you somebody so it is your turn to make him "somebody". Or does he not love you that he can have you for his wife? Be careful.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by dayokanu(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
But his money was not illiterate?
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by tantan: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
definitely ur not his type. please help him and leave him. wicked bitch. give room 4 somone who is worhty of what he has to offer!
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by supereagle(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
But wen he was toilling to see you tru , you ignored his English then. If the story is true , then pay all he spent on you back and leave him.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by supereagle(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
Let's assume the story is true. What exactly has the OP done wrong. Home girl wanted an education and a means of survival, she saw an available maga.
She has paid her dues by giving the man sex, what else do u want her to do?? Pple will be threatning
With law of karma. Law of karma ko Law of karashika ni.
Pay back with sex ? She must pay all the moni the man spent on her. I av seen a case like this in Igbo land.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Achieverbaba: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
abeg this one na superstory part wetin
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by scorpiogal(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Its a pity that you cant reciprocate the same thing he did for you now that you are "better" than him. Poster, the fruit-seller, truck driver, shortman and negative personal stuff guy, who is below your class actually made you beyond his class thinking someday, you will help him too. Do you believe in Nemesis ? My advise, is, upgrade him with all your might, all the days of your life. He made you, so make him.
feelin u bro... So on point!
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Kai!

One unlucky guy go later carry this girl do wife, not knowing the huge gbese she don carry put for her life.

The only way she can avert what's coming to her is to PAY this man for all he sacrficed for her, with interest.
Otherwise, it won't be fun.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by yemstok(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Once more. Ahmadioha is watching you in a broken mirror
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by crackhouse(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
OP have been trying to get her thread to the front page and she have succeded with this moonlight tale. It's very unfortunate.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
X
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by klax(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dear Sister plz kindly read what you wrote yourself and have a good thinking of it. He spend his hard earn cash to make you in life and now is no longer your match but you always give him sex plz sister does this really make sense as much.

Plz why did you collect money from him all this long and now is no longer your match but his money is your match isnit

Why now and not then you took this decision or say this dont you know its like you used him to get your aim in life? sis ter fear God.

I cant force you on him as a matter of fact two of you can no longer go on again that is the truth then open up and tell him the truth or pay him back his money if he will take it but to be honest you have really kmake a serious mistake for allowing him to polish you and you trying to dump him this is not fair and this are sort of things that piss guys off ladies to be honest.

Tell him your mind and if possible pay him back ok. But the truth is you have really "cheated a soul" you need to beg God for forgiveness but mind you every "DECISION" in life has its own consequence. FACT.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by druid06(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
This story sounds like a movie script or someone seeking attention but I just want people to know that this is a typical mindset of Nigerian ladies. Very materialistic set of girls, they chop you then clean mouth. The new slang is ''unto to next one'' I don't know what happened to the good old days when Nigerian ladies had values and were to die for.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by why62(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
hadnt been is ur brother narrating this smillar story of yours, pls how reasonable will you feel
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by IleIfe2(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
[size=15pt]Now i see why some men pour acid on women. lol[/size]
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by collinsn007(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah....dump his dumb arse.
mrs chima it is u dat is d dumb ass neva knew u r a gold digger its a shame u even opend ur mouth 2 speak its a pity mr chima shld be regretin or fuckin oda pussies if u r d man wld u take it am so vexd 2 notice ur name
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
MacLovington:

You may think it's fake.

I saw something similar with my koro koro eyes in naija even the "good old" days. A man sent his school cert wife with kids to university. You would think no need for her to leave the marriage after 4 kids. As soon as she got her professional qualification, she vamosed. Her family, friends and in-laws were shocked.

Funny enough her female kids went with their mum while the boys refused to go with her. Of course the man she ran away with dumped her soon after.

Guess what, she wanted to return but the man too was about to remarry. She has been going from one man to the next since.
I have seen a few other cases here in the West among immigrants.

Now really, is that right?
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by collinsn007(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
1025:

if there is any bitch here, it is u. when has paying school fees become a marriage condition. is it a difficult things for u to know that at the age of 14, the girl was a minor? is it not possible that the man must have started having sex with the girl when she was an under age amounting to child abuse? when u get sex for the money u spend on school fees, is it not enough reward? men must learn to know what they want in every situation because no one eats his cake and still have it. if i am to train a minor tomorrow, i will expect her to get my reward from her in future or better still wait on God. if u want to raise a wife from such situation, that has to be pronounced and agreed upon between the parties from the unset.
see look very well b4 u mak ur utterances if a man so a girl n wants her 4 himself is it a bad tin well u youths of 2day r nt reasonable enuf wat a pity if dat girl lost her life wld u be sayin dis n a person wld say he is nt her type God hv mercy on u n dat girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Have Sex In Secondary School? Share Your Story / Share Your Best Val Experience / Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.