Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,616 members, 7,770,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps (10727 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Wisdytech(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2012
HOW 2 ASK A GIRL OUT.

Over The ages, this has been the issue knowing how to ask a girl out is quite simple but how many are ready to follow the rules?

Hanging out on the streets making the "hiss" sound or forming a name to see if it matches aint suppose..; they don't speak for responsibilities.

Walking up to her in the midst of her friend(s) won't "pay" u cos they like Show OFF.

Asking a girl out may be quite intimidating & scary especially if one is the shy type really.
"how do i talk to her?" we've all been there at some points in our lives & if you're still dealin with it even til now, then you're
not alone..u can always make up eventually.

A guy can always walk up to a girl he likes and tell her he like her. But there’s a big chance that she may turn him down.Why Really, she doesn’t even know you, and she wouldn’t really appreciate the fact that a total stranger is trying to pick her up at work, in campus or on a lonely street.
The best way to ask a girl out, especially if you’re shy and feel uneasy about making a move is to play it slow.

By doing this, you can actually let the girl know you’re interested in her without having to deal with the pressure of asking her out face to face.

Though it may take at least a few weeks of patience & willingness to play it slow..

Step 1 Figure out her routine

Does the girl you like work or does she come by to the same cafeteria for lunch? Or is your crush in the same university or in the next class? Get these little bits of information and that can help you a long way.

Over a few days, see if you can figure a routine. It will be a lot easier to spot her and make your move if you know her routine in advance.
make sure you’re at the right place at around the same time. A smile if both of you step in at the same time is a great start if you can work up your courage for it.Bumping into her every now and then is more than half the work done. And a couple of weeks later, you could just smile, walk up to her and say “how are you?”

If you can really pull this off, then well, you’re not a shy guy anymore, are you?!

Step 2 Where does she hang out?

Now you don’t have to get to know every single thing she does, but just get to know where she hangs out in college or at work, during her free time. That gives you an opportunity to walk across once in a while. You don’t have to talk, but it’s good enough if the girl you like knows you exist, and gets familiar with your presence.

Now if she likes to hang out by the cafeteria, or on a particular bench after college, make sure you’re there with a few of your friends. You don’t want to look like a sore loser who skulks around corners all by himself. You don’t even have to look at your crush all the time, just have fun with your own friends with just an occasional glance now and then. Do this and you’ll pave your path to a successful step on how to ask a girl out.You won’t actually be able to ask a girl out this way, but you can show off and let her know you’re a great guy who can be a lot of fun!

And remember, if you want to ask a girl out, she needs to know you’re a great guy who’s fun to be with. And to get someone to fancy you is not a very simple task! While you’re out there with your friends, remember never to overact or behave like a monkey. You could even just sit down quietly and get her attention. Just be yourself.

Step 3 Meet her friends
Now this is a crucial part. And this part can help you even if the others fail. Get to know any of her friends, even if it’s a guy.

Her friends may be weird or probably, the coolest bunch in the office or your campus, but getting to know one of them can give you the golden ticket to asking the girl out.

You could probably meet one of them somewhere. You may have a few mutual friends who may know a few other mutual friends who may know this girl. Social networking in real life can make a big difference! Once you get to know a good friend of the girl you like, take a break and go celebrate. Your mission to ask out the girl of your dreams is almost complete.

Meeting the girl you like
As you walk past the girl you like, keep your eyes peeled and see if your new friend is hanging out with her. If you’ve met a good friend of hers, there’s a good chance he may be with her when you walk past. Wave out to your new friend when he’s with her and the rest of her friends.

Walk up to him and have a brief conversation for a minute with your new friend, and walk out. Don’t linger even if you’re introduced to everyone, and pretend like you’ve got to be somewhere else.

You want the girl you like to know you have now started getting friendly with her group of friends, but don’t make it look like you’ve got nothing better to do than to make them feel uncomfortable with your sudden company.

Walk away and give your crush’s friends some time to talk about you, and how this friend of yours got to know you.

You can walk by her group of friends the next day or after a few days, say your hello and this time around, linger. Stay back there, and whenever you feel like, just work your courage to talk to the girl you like. And even if you’re unable to start a conversation, don’t worry. Now that you’re friends, it’s only a matter of time before you start talking.

If you pull these three steps off nicely and in a way that is not overdone, you can be sure that you would have impressed the girl you like, which is just perfect!

She obviously knows you like her. After all, you have been looking at her now and then since a while. But yet, she won’t be too certain about it, which makes it more exciting. Whenever you make a girl wonder about your feelings towards her, there’s a good chance that she would want your attention.

But don’t go straight out and ask her out or tell her that you love her and want to get married and make babies. Instead, let her begin to like you for who you are, and give her a chance to miss you and your attention, when you aren’t around.

Once you know that it’s the perfect time, after both of you have hung out for a while, look around for signs that suggest that she too shares your feelings. Once you feel the right vibes, you can pop the question or both of you can go on for some hand holding and cuddling over a movie, or do whatever it is that you shy couples do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Csami(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2012
And u think it works for everybody?
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 18, 2012
Broke guys keep such manuals for ladies. If i see any girl ¶ desire, ¶ simply walk up τ̅o her in a conducive atmosphere & shoot! With all my skills oozin from afar, she cnt help herself frm fallin. Trust ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Mynd44: 4:45am On Jul 18, 2012
Lawd knows I am not gonna read this poo

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 18, 2012
No tym 4all dis trash, direct approach alwayz speak 4me. Most tymz na dos babes dey fini$h d talk 4me sef.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by tobechi74: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2012
Just 4 1 gal, i wil spend days knowing ha routine, weeks knowing ha hangout, mönths to get acquinted with hda friend, B4 talking to ha

JUST 4 1 GAL

NO TIME BROTHER,

4 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Melahou(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2012
4get dat tin...tym is money
ve orda more important tinz 2 do with my tym
a day is enof 2 get a girl cos dey alwys com cheap wen
u ve d rite lyrics...jst organise ursef tongue[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by tchaik(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2012
The gurl na Bill Gate's daughter ni? Abi na Dangote's daughter?
Omo go make money first, d otepu (plus many odas) go dey pursue u around!

Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by manox1: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2012
before u ask a girl out, know who u r wink and what u want fro a girl ., than everything will become easy ,, and never do like other men just be urslef ( if u stupid some girls like to go out with stupid guys tongue) im encouraging u tongue

and if u dont have money dont even think about it , not because girls need money , because relation need time and expenses, indomie indomie indomie indomie man im tiered can continue like that , and u wash ur condomes ? WTF grin
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Afam4eva(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
O boy this one na work. The time i'll use to this this, is the time i would have used to create more than 5 websites. This toasting is na work jo.
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
I would rather used " touch and follow"

5 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by pweetiediva: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lmao....... Nigerians en dia ways..... He gave an explicit en verbose note though buh still helpful..... U dnt just fall in love in just one day..... Duh? It takes time
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Booty4me: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=Wisdytech]HOW 2 ASK A GIRL OUT. Ova d
ages,dis has bin d issue.
Knwin hw 2 ask a girl out is quite
simple bt how many r ready 2 4lo
d
rules?
Hangin out on d streets mkin d
"hiss"
sound or 4min a name 2 c if it
matches aint suppose..; they dnt
spk 4
responsibilities.
Walkin up 2 her in d midst of her
frnd
(s) won't "pay" u cos they lyk SHW
OFF.
Askin a girl out may b quite
intimidatin
& scary especially if 1 is d shy type
really.
"how do i talk 2 her?" we've all bin
there at sum points in our lives & if
u're
stil dealin wit it even til nw,dn u're
nt
alone..u cn always mk up
eventually.
A guy cn alwys walk up 2 a girl &
tel her he lyks her BUT there's a big
chance
dt she may turn him dwn.WHY? She
bearly/doesn't even knw u & she
wudn't really appreciate d fact dt a
total
stranger is tryin 2 pick her up at
wrk,in
campus or on a lonely street. D
safest way 2 askin a girl out if u're
feelin uneasy abt mkin a move is 2
PLAY
SLOW. Doin dis,u nid a bit of simple
information abt her & d best part
in dis
is dt each day,u'll c a bit of
progress.
Tho dis may tk at least a few wiks
of patience & willines 2 play it
slow.. (1). FIGURE OUT HER
ROUTINE; Is she
wrkin sumwhere? In schl? Where
does
she alwys go? Get dis li2 info abt
her &
dt cn help a lng way.
Ova a few days,c if u cn figure her
routine. It'll b a lot easier 2 spot
her wneva u wnt.
B at d right place at around dsame
tym
u knw she may b passin by.
Bumpin in2
her almost evrytym is more than
half of
d wrk done.
In a couple of wiks,u cud jst smile
smile,walk up 2 her & say ur 1st
"hello"
& start a frndly conversation. If u
cn pull
dis off,then u aint d shy guy bt if u
cnt,SLOW DWN stil. (2). WHERE DOES
SHE HANG OUT?; Really
u dnt hv 2 gt 2 knw evry single
place/
fin she doesn bt u jst nid 2 knw
where
she hangs out durin her free time.
Dt'll
gv u d oppourtunity 2 walk acros
once
a yl. Isn't 4 u 2 talk 2 her bt wud b
gud enough if she knw u exist &
gts familiar
with ur face.
U cud jst b there with ur frnds so u
dnt
luk lyk a jobles guy who skulks
around
corners alone.
U may nt even hv 2 luk at her 2 mk
it more accidental. Jst hv fun with
ur frnds
with an occasional glance at her.
Nw as ur face starts lukin familiar,u
cn
start 2 shw off & let her knw u're a
great guy.
Try 2 caution urslf neva 2 ova act
or behave lyk a "monkey". (3). MEET
HER FRND; Dis is a crusial part
which cn hlp alot even if all else
failed.
Get 2 knw any of her frnds she's
attached 2 even if its a guy then u
cn tk
a brk 2 celebrate.
As u're walkin past d girl,kp all eyes
open 2 c if ur nw frnd of hers is
sumwhere around cos there r
chances
of them bein 2gether if they r gud
enough. Jst wave out 2 ur nw frnd
&
oda tyms,u cn walk up 2 hv a brief
conversation with ur new frnd wn
she's there & walk out.
Dnt linger even if u're bin
introduced 2
evry1 if they r many,pretend lyk
u've
got 2 b sumwherelse so u dnt luk
lyk
u've gt nofin beta 2 do than mk
them
feel uncomfortable with ur sudden
presence.
Walk away & gv them d tym 2 talk
abt
u.
After few/regular bumpin,u cn
linger
back there & hw eva u feel lyk,jst
wrk
up ur courage 2 talk 2 her. Nw,u've
becm frnds & its only a mata of
tym.. WARM HER UP. Wn a guy really
lyks a girl,he wears his
hrt on his sleeves & ready 2 ask
her out
BUT he doesn't really knw if she's
goin
2 accept his proposal or walk all
ova
him.
Bein straight 4wrd is a really nice
way BUT its nt alwys safe.
By askin her out instantly,u're
puttin
her on a spot. Probly 'cos she may
neva
hv lookd at u as a datin potential
or
she's lykin sum1else bt by
"warmin"
her up,u'd b able 2 mk her lyk u.
Try 2 b nice..wn she feels
comfortable
with u,U R. Wn she has a great tym
with
u,U R. Wn she feels a flutter in her
hrt
wn she's around u,U R & as d
frndshp
progres,u hv 2 learn 2 gently move
out
4rm d frnds zone & let her notice u
as a datin potential.
Nw,dis is where almst all guys gts
it
wrong.
They wnt 2 go out with a girl bt
they'll
neva really mk any move 2wrds
lettin
her knw what's on their mind &
eventually wn she gts swept away
by
sum1else,they'll then start 2 whine
abt
hw unfair love is.
If u hv an attractive frnd,neva let
her c u
as jst a frnd unles u gat no
intention of
datin her. A girl may find it easier 2
stay frnds with
an attractive guy bt a guy MAY NT
unles
he knw she's already datin another
guy
or way out of his datin cabinet.
If u wnt 2 bt fink she's way out of
ur
net,u're wrong. No girl is eva way
out of a guy's net even if she
already has a
bf,once u believe in urslf & truly
realize
dt u're worthy of her,u cn alwys
find a
way 2 leave a lastin impresion on
her
UNLESS she's married.
She has 2 knw & believe u're
treatin her diff which we'l mk her
1da if u gat
sumfin more dn frndshp 4 her.
D doubt weda u r jst frnds or nt
wud
create a tingle of em.. Op no summary?
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Beloved2real: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Good motivation but is she a billionaira?
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by tchaik(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: I would rather used " touch and follow"
grin grin grin grin grin
Weyrey
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by duality(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
after all these what do i tell her.

should i say eerm.. rosey i wana ask you out?

plz complete it so i can print it out and put it in my wallet.
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by yommy2sure(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
Na toasting be that 8 credit load course?....my smile is enuff, she go come toast me herself.
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by adewasco2k(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: I would rather used " touch and follow"
bad boy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
adewasco2k:
bad boy grin grin grin grin grin
I can't help it
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Lawd knows I am not gonna read this poo
you already did tongue
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Mynd44: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
brokoto: you already did tongue
Law knows I did not
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Emmy9ite(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ op...nice write up,even if they dont appreciate ur work, i will. U've rilly taken ur time to write dz, ama try it and see..cheers!
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
All these stunts? undecided

Generally if you just met her, the bottomline is to be sincere, be memorable and ask for her contact details (or whatever) for future collabo.
A man must have better things to do with his time than essentially "stalking" some other person he happens to fancy.

Met on the grounds of maturity (you don't want to be with an immature person anyway) and availability (not every woman you meet is single), that's all you need.
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Felixjude(m): 1:32am On Jul 19, 2012
OMG....i jst wasted ma tym reading this out of curiousity i think.c'mon,who get time for all these plenty theory,na exam we wan write??to think of it,dey dont even work sef.abeg neeeeeexxxxxtttt!
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by MrCadu(m): 2:03am On Jul 19, 2012
LMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO, MY NIGERIAN BROTHERS AINT GOT TIME FOR ROMANCE BROTHER, THATS TOO OVER ROMANTIC FOR OUR LIKENESS JOR. MONEY FOR HAND BACK FOR GROUND; MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Mynd44: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2012
^^
Sure boy
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2012
lol we are not gadgets. we don't need a "how to use/approach" manual.

just walk up to the girl and introduce yourself.
have some confidence while your are it...end of. sheesh! tongue
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Law knows I did not
if u did not then u wouldn't know its poo
Re: How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps by All4fun: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2021
Gonna try it today which is 2021 and am in school like this june 23 2021

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do Anything For LOVE? / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.