Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally (1180 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Can You Love Your Partner Unconditionally? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by suogal(f): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2012
i saw this picture and was wondering what will make one get married in this kind of condition,wats ur take on dis

Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by r231(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2012
Where is the picture undecided undecided
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
Where is the darned pic?
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by mspookie: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
the picture is in her head.

Are we suppose to follow u to ur imaginary world to see dis picture
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by suogal(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Guys,am so sowi,i tried uploadn d pic wit my pc but i cant undastand y t failed
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by mspookie: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
NEXT undecided
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
suogal: Guys,am so sowi,i tried uploadn d pic wit my pc but i cant undastand y t failed
what network are you using?
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by suogal(f): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
@mynd,wat part does network ve 2 play,nyway ts mtn
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
suogal: @mynd,wat part does network ve 2 play,nyway ts mtn
Try Airtel
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by cog1: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2012
That pix looks more like a village setting!
No 21st century educated chick and guy can do this!!
Na local soquito versus local soquito! Cest finito!!
So no problem at all!
Blessed morning dear.
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by cindyrella(f): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by ednut1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Gals like you shudnt exist , u all wanna marry a made man, wen u were growin up didn't u see poor families becomin rich and vice versa, my fathers driver suddenly bcame a rich man, wen he opened a buka for his wife in lag, come nd see queue, if d wife is thinkin like u, she won't be enjoyin today, SMH
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by cog1: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Excuse me,ednut1,if you are in love with a
picture of newly wed on'okada',suit yourself!
If you wish for it hard enough and repeat it
Like a mantra everyday,like this:
"When ednut wants to get married it will be
On okada",live it,dream it;
By all means your wish will come true for you!!!!
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by WebSurfer(m): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2012
This section hasn't changed... Naughty dudes and stingy gals
Re: Can You Love Someone This Unconditionally by Mynd44: 4:44am On Jul 20, 2012
Before, it used to be naughty girls and stingy dudes?

(1) (Reply)

A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked / Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? / When She Starts To Talk Like This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.