Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? (1180 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by lonipeter(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
I just wanna know if any guy here is still genuine enough to woo a lady in his mother and not try to overwhelm her with grammar, so do you woo in your mother tongue or dialect?
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by seunfly: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Let me try and woo in osun yoruba and it go does:
Álákè wá níì, mo món pe omóge to dárà ti o si tun rè wà ni ó, mo si ní ìfe rè déé kun kundu, koda ti mbá tí rí o ni sè nì ori mí màá hun gbona áyá mi á si má so kulukulu, Álákè mo fe fí ó sé áyá ni, ki iya mi ko di iya re, ki baba re o si di baba mi.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Mynd44: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2012
Yes.
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Switup: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2012
Hey here, mrnin..... Well am a lady and i do french..... So here we go: oh amouri, i luv you the way the indians love themselves.... J'adore, je t'aime..... I think of you like i think of maself.... Mon cheri, mon vivre......... What a fish is without wateris what i am without you... I luv u, je t'aime..... Bissssss;kissssses

1 Like

Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2012
Swit up: Hey here, mrnin..... Well am a lady and i do french..... So here we go: oh amouri, i luv you the way the indians love themselves.... J'adore, je t'aime..... I think of you like i think of maself.... Mon cheri, mon vivre......... What a fish is without wateris what i am without you... I luv u, je t'aime..... Bissssss;kissssses
you must be a proper dunce! French na your mother tongue??
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by lonipeter(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44: Yes.

give us a tip, do u prefer that to the wooing in English?
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by lonipeter(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Flashaldrin:

pardon her, she's probably wishing she'd be wooed in French, nothing bad about that!
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by lonipeter(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2012
seunfly: Let me try and woo in osun yoruba and it go does:
Álákè wá níì, mo món pe omóge to dárà ti o si tun rè wà ni ó, mo si ní ìfe rè déé kun kundu, koda ti mbá tí rí o ni sè nì ori mí màá hun gbona áyá mi á si má so kulukulu, Álákè mo fe fí ó sé áyá ni, ki iya mi ko di iya re, ki baba re o si di baba mi.

Nice one there, but what about adding some English collocation- as in, you know, sincerely, as a matter of fact etc? Wouldn't it sound more romantic?
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by seunfly: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2012
lonipeter:

Nice one there, but what about adding some English collection- as in, you know, sincerely, as a matter of fact etc? Wouldn't it sound more romantic?
i thought you said in my mother's tongue and english is not.
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by lonipeter(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
seunfly:
i thought you said in my mother's tongue and english is not.

And you did it well, I was just thinking a touch of English will show her that you're schooled, you know ladies naw:|!
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by shizzle11(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yes naa! Its no biggie
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by olumaxi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Omoge eleyinju ege..eyinfunjowo..onibadi aran..oju okunrin ti o ba ri e,to ni oun ko ri angeli lofo..wo,nise lokan ndami lorun..iba wumi ki n mole dady ati mumy e..etc

1 Like

Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by lonipeter(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
shizzle11: Yes naa! Its no biggie

Prove it naw!
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by lonipeter(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
olumaxi: Omoge eleyinju ege..eyinfunjowo..onibadi aran..oju okunrin ti o ba ri e,to ni oun ko ri angeli lofo..wo,nise lokan ndami lorun..iba wumi ki n mole dady ati mumy e..etc

Whose song is this?!
Nice one though.
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by tobechi20(m): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2012
J
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2012
lonipeter: And you did it well, I was just thinking a touch of English will show her that you're schooled, you know ladies naw:|!

Smh.
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by pwiz(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Haven't tried it before.
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Chinwem(f): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Where's the Igbo version?
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Switup: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Flashaldrin:
And now hope u're feelin so fly callin s/one you'ld never met in ur entire human life a dunce huh...... Well am shakin ma head for humans like u who get pleasure gettin obsesed with fantacy...... Anyway have fun....; u've got just one life
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Switup: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
lonipeter:

pardon her, she's probably wishing she'd be wooed in French, nothing bad about that!
hey thanx 4 bein a knight in a shinin amour

1 Like

Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Swit up:
bla bla bla...... Anyway have fun....; u've got just one life

thanks dearie embarassed
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by shizzle11(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2012
lonipeter:

Prove it naw!

Prove what
I only answered †ђξ question knowing Its something i can do, so there's nothing to prove to u, u don't have to believe me
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by NeuroBoss(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Swit up: Hey here, mrnin..... Well am a lady and i do french..... So here we go: oh amouri, i luv you the way the indians love themselves.... J'adore, je t'aime..... I think of you like i think of maself.... Mon cheri, mon vivre......... What a fish is without wateris what i am without you... I luv u, je t'aime..... Bissssss;kissssses
Voila swit up! vous vouliez que quelqu'un te courtise en francais
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Switup: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
NeuroBoss:
Voila swit up! vous vouliez que quelqu'un te courtise en francais
ouuuuiii.... Vien ici..., commence nous maintenant...?? *haha*wink*
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Switup: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by Switup: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:
thanks dearie embarassed
haaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaahahahahaha...... U hilarious......

only, just make sure u never have an e-fight with anywho....., it isnt worth it k.. Au revoir.*winks*
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by giftmurphy(f): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2012

only sec schl girls can fall for this cool
Re: Can You Woo In Your Mother Tongue? by lonipeter(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
giftmurphy:

only sec schl girls can fall for this cool

Loni can't stop laughing!

(1) (Reply)

When She Starts To Talk Like This... / Guys What Could Be Your Reason For Refusing Your Girlfriend's Visit? / Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.