Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48078 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by gidiMonsta(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
balogunsam: yes sir i can. most of the tabs come with a single core mali 400 GPU but some have dual core and quad core GPUs for rendering full 3D animation and games. most tabs like tthat come wwith a dual core processor ttoo. how many GB internal memory and is wifi only okay or 3G too?

8gb or 16gb with MMC suuport is ok. I'd love a quad core but I hope the processing power won't turn the tablet into a hot-plate grin. 3G is preferred but won't say no to a wifi only device with a solid build.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
gidiMonsta:

8gb or 16gb with MMC suuport is ok. I'd love a quad core but I hope the processing power won't turn the tablet into a hot-plate grin. 3G is preferred but won't say no to a wifi only device with a solid build.

awesome! yes they generally support mmc up to 32gb and no it wont turn into a hot plate. i will have something for you shortly. when do you wana order it sir?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
3G android tablet pc with bluetooth and IPS screen preordered by Tdupsy od nairaland has arrived and will be delivered tomorrow...check the dhl tracking number yourself...this is real...we are real...preorder your tablets and get it delivered in 7 working days....its a promise we keep......Tracking number-5112920514
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by gidiMonsta(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
balogunsam:

awesome! yes they generally support mmc up to 32gb and no it wont turn into a hot plate. i will have something for you shortly. when do you wana order it sir?

End of this month. Can I get a price for what you wanna get?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
gidiMonsta:

End of this month. Can I get a price for what you wanna get?

Novo 7 Aurora II-35k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Funkymallam(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2012
balogunsam:

Novo 7 Aurora II-35k

Thats not bad. Adding a leader pouch n screen protector will cost how much?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Funkymallam:

Thats not bad. Adding a leader pouch n screen protector will cost how much?

36k sir....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2012
stand by for the delivery of tdupsy's sleek tablet....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
guys, this balogunsam is real, he just delivered my tablet to me now. he came all the way from Abeokuta to deliver it to me in Lagos. thanks bro, am grateful.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
i have delivered the sleek tablet preordered by Tdupsy of nairaland....specs below-

7 inch IPS screen
8gb iinternal memory
1gb RAM
1.3mp video conference cam
Inbuilt 3G sim slot
Android 4.0.3 ICS
Onboard bluetooth V3.0
Wifi

accessories include:
charger with adapter
White specialized earphone/handsfree for calls
USB adapter/OTG cable
USB cable
Screen protector
Leather jacket

Delivered today,tuesday as promised after she paid last week Tuesday....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ToppyT: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hello..I av tab this google android tab buh I dnt tink cause of it doesn't av sum specifications I nid tinkin of sellin it off..dnt knw if u got sum nice tabs with simslots bluetooth e.t.c cool prices tho ma email temitop3@ymail.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
you need a smartphone,a tablet and a laptop....
their uses are connected but not independent of one another....order or preorder your solid android tablets from us....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 2:21am On Aug 17, 2012
balogunsam: newly arrived Novo Aurora II ordered by Mr Charles
Dual core processor
16gb memory
1gb ram
7 INCH capacitive IPS screen
HDMI out port
memory card support
android 4.0.3 OS
Solid state build

Get yours today.

Hey bro, how much does this Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2 go for? also what will it cost to get an appropriate leather case for it as well as stylus? thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 2:26am On Aug 17, 2012
Hi y'all.....was doing some tech mongering some hours ago and stumbled on this Samsung Galaxy Players. they are like the android versions of iPod touch. sizes are available in 3.65 inches, 4 inches and 5 inches. anyone know how much they might cost getting here?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2012
Luluvich:

Hey bro, how much does this Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2 go for? also what will it cost to get an appropriate leather case for it as well as stylus? thanks.

It will cost 36k with the leather jacket...stylus? its an IPS capacitive screen boss,you dont need a stylus.....all u need is your fingers sir grin grin
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Luluvich: Hi y'all.....was doing some tech mongering some hours ago and stumbled on this Samsung Galaxy Players. they are like the android versions of iPod touch. sizes are available in 3.65 inches, 4 inches and 5 inches. anyone know how much they might cost getting here?

yes i know those devices...cant remember the names though. basically for movies,songs,ebooks and a little fgaming
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ceaser: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2012
balogunsam:

yes o my brothee...
.i dont blame people being skeptical about preordering and stuff...afterall they dont know me from adam and for all dey care i could be anoda scam waiting to happen.....wish i had a way to make them know i am an upright person....i dont wana b rich and cursed...wanna be wealthy and happy and make people happy too.

im here to provide a service....and i will.
Weldone. I just sent you a mail. I have some request concerning your products. Thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
...android drinks battery? the thing is even if android phones were to come with 5000mah batteries, it still wont be enough for some folks. what do you need so much Widgets for anyway? galleries, facebook,twitter,songify,quock sewitch,life wallpapers all running at a time on your android tablet and u complain ur battery doesnt last?? how will it?? use only widgets u need...i mean seeeriously need and keep that home screen nest and tidy. organize your tablet's file system and place similar files im a single folder so it wuld be easier to sort files out...even your secretary gets low "battery" when the file cabinet is upside down! Cheers!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by bobojoshua(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
How much is the price of blackberry playbook (new & used)
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
bobojoshua: How much is the price of blackberry playbook (new & used)

i av no idea what ur talking about....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
lol.

na u no wan sell market na.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by chuksbogus: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
how much can i get dellstreak 7.1ghz dual core nvida tegra t20 processor.5mp front camera and 1.3 front.21mbps downand 5.76mbps up.bluthoot.with a good pouch.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
4llerbuntu: lol.

na u no wan sell market na.

what are you talking about,dude??
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by bobojoshua(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
balogunsam:

i av no idea what ur talking about....
Blackberry playbook is a tablet that runs android applications
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by chuksbogus: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
hello i asked of dellstreak 7,check ur thread
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
bobojoshua: Blackberry playbook is a tablet that runs android applications

i know what a blackberry playbook is bro. it runs the rim OS. i don't sell them. cjeck the tecj market...there are folks who do...cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
chuksbogus: hello i asked of dellstreak 7,check ur thread

i apologize....been having terrible data service hence my late reply. i will look into it asap bro. cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2012
all outstanding enquiries will be attended to today by God's grace....please bear with me..cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
android tablets is what i deal in...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
balogunsam:

It will cost 36k with the leather jacket...stylus? its an IPS capacitive screen boss,you dont need a stylus.....all u need is your fingers sir grin grin

lol....I'm aware of the screen spec bro. I just wanted a rubber stylus for note taking apps so I could use easily in class. no worries though, will contact you shortly.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
balogunsam:

yes i know those devices...cant remember the names though. basically for movies,songs,ebooks and a little fgaming

any idea how much they might cost upon arrival?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Luluvich:

lol....I'm aware of the screen spec bro. I just wanted a rubber stylus for note taking apps so I could use easily in class. no worries though, will contact you shortly.

grin grin ok boss....will be glad to be of service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.