Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48658 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2012
balogunsam:

yes the aurora will come with an OTG cable but no screen protector and HDMI. HDMI cable is 1700 if you want to order it with it. i can add the screen protector as a bonus for you sha.

about the ZTE,yes i can get it. price,i dont know,i can look into it and get back to you tho....just decide which one you want and we move from there...cheers!

ok so i checked out d optic/optik and i must say it appears impressive but not in any way near rhe Aurora II or even the Novo 7 Flame. it comes in at 349 dollars without contract!!!! thats too much naaaa......its a cdma tab anyway....if u are interested in dual camera and ling battery life,get the flame if dual camera is not ur thing llike me,den get the Aurora II....its packed full of power...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by stephkells: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
so screen cover go dey 4 me as bonus too ba? shocked
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
stephkells: so screen cover go dey 4 me as bonus too ba? shocked

hahahaha....bro..no o....u know ur own was a special arrangement. your item just shipped today but i had one that left china earlier...same spec..if u are too eager,i can delivet that one to you...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Can one get a Microsoft Surface just yet? (I know it's not android smiley , but pardon the 'intrusion')
If yes, how much can it be gotten for?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
dhl tracking number 5113044661 for 3g tablet headed towards mr stephkells of nairaland....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
MacT: Can one get a Microsoft Surface just yet? (I know it's not android smiley , but pardon the 'intrusion')
If yes, how much can it be gotten for?

no sir its not available yet. it will be released first in the US on october 20th or so....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by oloriooko(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ OP

please i need your candid opinion on this product and if you have the price would like to know:

Item Type:
Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity:32GB
is_customized: Yes
Screen Size: 10"
Brand Name:KD
Processor Manufacture: Intel
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Color: Silver
Processor Main Frequency: 1.66GHZ
Memory Capacity: 2GB
Feature: Bluetooth,Wifi,3G,Webcams,Multi Touch,G Sensor,Camera,Phone Call
Operating System: Windows 7
Display resolution: 1024x600
Model Number: H980
Processor Model: Atom N455
Color: Sliver, Grey
Dual System:
Yes,Windows7+Android 4.0 Dual OS
HDD Optional:
32GB/64GB/128GB SSD Optional
3G/2G Phone call and Internet Optional:Huawei 3G phone call Modem

mail me on bobblaze777@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
balogunsam:

ok so i checked out d optic/optik and i must say it appears impressive but not in any way near rhe Aurora II or even the Novo 7 Flame. it comes in at 349 dollars without contract!!!! thats too much naaaa......its a cdma tab anyway....if u are interested in dual camera and ling battery life,get the flame if dual camera is not ur thing llike me,den get the Aurora II....its packed full of power...

The Aurora II it is then!! I saw the review of zte optik a few minutes ago. you are so right. ainol blows it out of the water. why have they not been made as an accepted brand worldwide? their products have impressive specs and reviews. I'll definitely go for the full Aurora II package with leather jacket, HDMI cable and screen protector. will contact you by mid September before I run back to Ukraine. does the price include the cost of delivery aa well? by the way, do you know if ainol is making a 9.7 or 10 inch tab in the future? thanks foe taking the time bro.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
Luluvich:

The Aurora II it is then!! I saw the review of zte optik a few minutes ago. you are so right. ainol blows it out of the water. why have they not been made as an accepted brand worldwide? their products have impressive specs and reviews. I'll definitely go for the full Aurora II package with leather jacket, HDMI cable and screen protector. will contact you by mid September before I run back to Ukraine. does the price include the cost of delivery aa well? by the way, do you know if ainol is making a 9.7 or 10 inch tab in the future? thanks foe taking the time bro.

no o,i dont think they plan to bro. havent heard any leaks as to them making any tablet more than 7 inches o. people are just calling for them to start making tablets with inbuilt sim suppory. have you seen the novo 7 flame? that tablet beat nexus hands down...well except wtis d nvidia tegra thing. i will be expecting your call in september sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
oloriooko: @ OP

please i need your candid opinion on this product and if you have the price would like to know:

Item Type:
Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity:32GB
is_customized: Yes
Screen Size: 10"
Brand Name:KD
Processor Manufacture: Intel
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Color: Silver
Processor Main Frequency: 1.66GHZ
Memory Capacity: 2GB
Feature: Bluetooth,Wifi,3G,Webcams,Multi Touch,G Sensor,Camera,Phone Call
Operating System: Windows 7
Display resolution: 1024x600
Model Number: H980
Processor Model: Atom N455
Color: Sliver, Grey
Dual System:
Yes,Windows7+Android 4.0 Dual OS
HDD Optional:
32GB/64GB/128GB SSD Optional
3G/2G Phone call and Internet Optional:Huawei 3G phone call Modem

mail me on bobblaze777@gmail.com

thanks.

it looks nice.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by claycares: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
I need this tablet - Ainol Novo 7 Flame
http://www.ainol-novo.com/ainol-novo-7-flame-dual-core-1-5ghz-7-inch-1280-800-ips-screen-android-tablet.html

How much can I get it from you? I also want the Onda Vi40. Kindly confirm the price.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
Need an affordable android phone on jellybean and a wide screen. What's ur advice? Know that this is about tablets but i feel U'll still be knowledgeable in that area. Tanx
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2012
claycares: I need this tablet - Ainol Novo 7 Flame
http://www.ainol-novo.com/ainol-novo-7-flame-dual-core-1-5ghz-7-inch-1280-800-ips-screen-android-tablet.html

How much can I get it from you? I also want the Onda Vi40. Kindly confirm the price.

NOvo 7 flame wil cost you 38k. It will include screen protector and leather jacket.

Onda vi40 dual core is 42500. The single core is out of stock.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by claycares: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
balogunsam:

NOvo 7 flame wil cost you 38k. It will include screen protector and leather jacket.

Onda vi40 dual core is 42500. The single core is out of stock.

Is it available now for payment and pick up or I've to place order for it? Sir, please drop your contact, email or phone number.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
claycares:

Is it available now for payment and pick up or I've to place order for it? Sir, please drop your contact, email or phone number.

NO sir. I dont have it in stock. You will have to preorder it...that is if you trust me enough oo....08037638392 is my contact.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by stephkells: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
balogunsam: dhl tracking number 5113044661 for 3g tablet headed towards mr stephkells of nairaland....
Received n working perfectly
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
thanks bro....will work out that issue with u like i said.....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by austinsmat(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
hello pls i need 7inch tablet with inbuild 3g and can do call as well around 200 dollar LR but the issue is that i'm in kano but will paid u through liberty reserve 100dollar for deposit this is my first transaction in nairaland due to to many scam in tech mkt but i have some trust on u
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Joeself1(m): 1:53am On Sep 02, 2012
Hey,i nid HP TOUCHPAD,the price and specs.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2012
austinsmat: hello pls i need 7inch tablet with inbuild 3g and can do call as well around 200 dollar LR but the issue is that i'm in kano but will paid u through liberty reserve 100dollar for deposit this is my first transaction in nairaland due to to many scam in tech mkt but i have some trust on u

Thanks for the vote of confidence bro. i have 2 of such tablets in stock but i cannot send it to you upon part payment. I dont accept liberty reserve also but if we work something out,i may. i can only send to you if you pay the full payment. i have been scammed too many tumes to d tune of thousands but I'm moving on and taking calculated risks. the price of the tablet is 35k. exchangers buy LR for around 160 or so. delivery to you in kano is best done through ems speed post. they cant charge more than 2k5. Dhl will be like 6k. if you have other options for delivety,let me know. cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2012
Joe_self: Hey,i nid HP TOUCHPAD,the price and specs.

i dont sell touchpad but a guy said he wants to sell somewhere on page 4 of the thread or so. u can contact him. wish u the best....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by austinsmat(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
balogunsam:

Thanks for the vote of confidence bro. i have 2 of such tablets in stock but i cannot send it to you upon part payment. I dont accept liberty reserve also but if we work something out,i may. i can only send to you if you pay the full payment. i have been scammed too many tumes to d tune of thousands but I'm moving on and taking calculated risks. the price of the tablet is 35k. exchangers buy LR for around 160 or so. delivery to you in kano is best done through ems speed post. they cant charge more than 2k5. Dhl will be like 6k. if you have other options for delivety,let me know. cheers!
ok how can we work things out
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
austinsmat: ok how can we work things out

its all up to u sir. the tablet is in stock. if u have someone u trust thay can pay for u,test it and send to u if u have issues trusting me. If you can trust me,i will send to you upon confirmation of your payment via whatever courier service you want.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by brightcom(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
@Chux76 wat is d spec of ur hp touchpad? How much do u wanna sell it aπϑ can I see d pics. Contact me wt 08032622571 or mail me @ mayor4cashmoney@yahoo.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
in stock...

2 pieces of 3G android tablet

1 Novo 7 Tornado 8GB
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Joeself1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
Chux76,how much do u want 2 sell d touchpad...?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Joeself1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
Which tablet can i get btw 20k to 25k.....?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
Joe_self: Which tablet can i get btw 20k to 25k.....?

novo 7 tornado 8/16gb,novo 7 aurora I 8gb
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by brightcom(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
@balogunsam watz d spec of dis two u mention aπϑ d price? Do u hv den in stock?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

BEST RATES FOR YOUR ITUNES AMAZON And Other CARDS. Come in!!! / Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / BEST DEALS: XIAOMI,ONEPLUS, NOKIA,HUAWEI(update on first page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.