Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309515 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2012
Kbsuper: @ll, pls help, is NECO result presentable @ d embassy. Goin 4 my interview nxt wk. Expectin ur response plsssssss.

Isn't the NECO u used to get admission? So why wldnt it b(presentable) accepted .. Besides almost every GENUINE result is acceptable at d embassy as long as u can prove ur case

Anyone else can reply on this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Euma:

Lagos. smiley

Lagos.
dahs cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
elkharpone: dahs cool
Yeah it is.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by knockout1: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hello fellow NLanders i've been trying to book apointment online since yestarday n they r saying that dere's no date available(lagos embassy)..of wich am rilly confused as per what to do nxt cos my skool resumes jan 7..do i keep trying with my fone or dere's another way i can get a date?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
knock out: Hello fellow NLanders i've been trying to book apointment online since yestarday n they r saying that dere's no date available(lagos embassy)..of wich am rilly confused as per what to do nxt cos my skool resumes jan 7..do i keep trying with my fone or dere's another way i can get a date?
Just to help, go to ur profile whr u schedule for appointment, I still saw an open date for 10th December this afternoon except it has been filled up as well ..
Hope this helps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
knock out: Hello fellow NLanders i've been trying to book apointment online since yestarday n they r saying that dere's no date available(lagos embassy)..of wich am rilly confused as per what to do nxt cos my skool resumes jan 7..do i keep trying with my fone or dere's another way i can get a date?

Just to help, go to ur profile whr u schedule for appointment, I still saw an open date for 10th December this afternoon except it has been filled up as well ..
Hope this helps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Euma:
Yeah it is.
what documents are you with now? I need to do a checklist of documents i have now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
Finally i'm ready. Its next week oooo my peeps. I want to take the time to thank everyone here for their help to us all. we have argued, misunderstood each other and helped each other as well. Even sometimes pple say things we dont like but the main point is the end goal and that is success. I'm happy to be a part of this forum and special thanks to my cousin yvete for everything. May God give us a reason to celebrate and enter his presence his gladness of heart and thanksgiving.

Time to digest the Holy book of Psalms.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mamacita007: Finally i'm ready. Its next week oooo my peeps. I want to take the time to thank everyone here for their help to us all. we have argued, misunderstood each other and helped each other as well. Even sometimes pple say things we dont like but the main point is the end goal and that is success. I'm happy to be a part of this forum and special thanks to my cousin yvete for everything. May God give us a reason to celebrate and enter his presence his gladness of heart and thanksgiving.

Wishing you the best. Success!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kaycome: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mamacita007: Finally i'm ready. Its next week oooo my peeps. I want to take the time to thank everyone here for their help to us all. we have argued, misunderstood each other and helped each other as well. Even sometimes pple say things we dont like but the main point is the end goal and that is success. I'm happy to be a part of this forum and special thanks to my cousin yvete for everything. May God give us a reason to celebrate and enter his presence his gladness of heart and thanksgiving.

God wil go ahead u n favor u at the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by knockout1: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
s-beauty :

Hope this helps
thanks alot i kept refreshing and finally i saw two dates nov 29 and dec 6 so i choosed dec 6..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2012

Best of luck. The Lord would grant you divine favor. Go and bring good news

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 27, 2012
elkharpone: what documents are you with now? I need to do a checklist of documents i have now

Appointment confirmation, Mrv receipt, ds 160, I 20, sevis receipt, admission letter, standardized test score card, nysc discharge, transcript, certificates, affidavit of sponsor, affidavit of facts of sponsor, cover letter from sponsor's bank, financial statements, tax clearance, company reg certificate n oda landed property documents. Best of luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:33am On Nov 27, 2012

♫♪♫ Hey mamacita,
Permecito, senorita
Muy bonita
Mamacita ♫♪♫

Visa is yours so that you come to the south and learn second language - spanish
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2012
Morning to you all,
I want to ask if anyone knows about holiday's at the embassy for interview, does anyone kw if 27th -29th December might b a holiday?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
s-beauty :
Morning to you all,
I want to ask if anyone knows about holiday's at the embassy for interview, does anyone kw if 27th -29th December might b a holiday?

All working days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Its a sad day for me i was denied this morning
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronald2g1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
elkharpone: Its a sad day for me i was denied this morning
So sad to hear this type of news, honestly been checkin d thread to hear back frm u positively, can u pls write out ur interview xperience so we can all help u review it n u can select emergency date. Pls dnt give up, 2013 is still a month n some days away pls. Will lookin forward to u writin it out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by odowetalu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
please what documents do i need for my f1 student visa interview. pls respond undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
The guy wasn't even smiling seems he had it in mind to deny every one
VO: pass me your docs
ME: passed him my docs
VO: where are you going to
Me i told him xyz university in xyz
VO: what is your highest educational level
Me: high school
VO: when did you finish high school
Me: 2011
VO: can i see your waec result
ME: passed him the waec
VO: did you take SAT?
ME: yes
VO: pass me your SAT result
ME: passed him the result
VO: how will you fund your education
ME: my dad will fund my education
VO: can i see his documents
ME: passed him the sponsor letter and statement of acct(he didn't look at the sponsor letter jes looked ontop of the statement and handed it over bank to me)
VO: why xyz university
ME: i chose xyz university for a variety of reasons which includes it academic excellence,christian values and personal attention
VO: okay, what other schools did you apply to
ME: told him
VO: am sorry you do not qualify for blah blah visa the reason for your refusal is on the white slip
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na wa 4 dis VO dem wetin dey wan hear again pass dis response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
imperiouxx:

All working days.

Thank you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
elkharpone: The guy wasn't even smiling seems he had it in mind to deny every one
ME: passed him the sponsor letter and statement of acct(he didn't look at the sponsor letter jes looked ontop of the statement and handed it over bank to me)
VO: am sorry you do not qualify for blah blah visa the reason for your refusal is on the white slip

Brooo feel so sorrry.... Your reason for choosing the school is not valid at all... you even said christian values and personal attention... Its only in nigeria we carry religion as number 1 things in our life.... Here they dont value it at all...... What do you mean by personal attention?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
It pains a lot to hear this but don't give up. Have the faith that you will get it when next you go back there.
elkharpone: The guy wasn't even smiling seems he had it in mind to deny every one
ME: i chose xyz university for a variety of reasons which includes it academic excellence,christian values and personal attention
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Kbsuper: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
I ws denied this morning @ lagos. Dis our conversation. Infact d V.O spend a lot of time trying to evaluate all my response. ME :Good afternoon( smiling and making eye contact wit him) V.O :Afternoon,Y do u want 2 go 2 U.s 2day. ME: 4 my undergraduate studies in computer and info. Science. V.O :How many schl did u apply 2. ME : told him xyz V.O :Bt u.s has 50 states,Y d 3 schls in d same state. ME :told hm d schls has d course am looking 4 nd d course content dat cn provide me wit d practical skills needed @ d labour market. Nd dat d state weather is very condusive 4 learning. V.O : Ao do u come abt dis schl. ME : 2ru usnews.com V.O :Who is sponsoring u. ME : my dad. V.O : wots he doin. ME : told hm a contractor, he owns a constructn firm. V.O : Did u take SAT. ME : Yes V.O : nd wots ur score ME : 1770 V.O : Ao does ur essay look lyk. ME : I describe it, he ws shaking hs head wen describing it. Me thinking my approval is sure V:O : Av u travel b4. ME : No. V.O : Ao old ar u. ME : 22yrs. V.O : Do u know anybody in d U.S. ME : No. He ws typin smtins and later gave me a paper dat i'm nt qualify, hence,my applicatn is refused, den return my document. Dats ao d thing be o, my people. He did look any of my doc. lyk financial, SAT score sheet, O level,e.t.c. Comments plz guru in d house.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Kbsuper: I ws denied this morning @ lagos. Dis our conversation. Infact d V.O spend a lot of time trying to evaluate all my response. ME :Good afternoon( smiling and making eye contact wit him) V.O :Afternoon,Y do u want 2 go 2 U.s 2day. ME: 4 my undergraduate studies in computer and info. Science. V.O :How many schl did u apply 2. ME : told him xyz V.O :Bt u.s has 50 states,Y d 3 schls in d same state. ME :told hm d schls has d course am looking 4 nd d course content dat cn provide me wit d practical skills needed @ d labour market. Nd dat d state weather is very condusive 4 learning. V.O : Ao do u come abt dis schl. ME : 2ru usnews.com V.O :Who is sponsoring u. ME : my dad. V.O : wots he doin. ME : told hm a contractor, he owns a constructn firm. V.O : Did u take SAT. ME : Yes V.O : nd wots ur score ME : 1770 V.O : Ao does ur essay look lyk. ME : I describe it, he ws shaking hs head wen describing it. Me thinking my approval is sure V:O : Av u travel b4. ME : No. V.O : Ao old ar u. ME : 22yrs. V.O : Do u know anybody in d U.S. ME : No. He ws typin smtins and later gave me a paper dat i'm nt qualify, hence,my applicatn is refused, den return my document. Dats ao d thing be o, my people. He did look any of my doc. lyk financial, SAT score sheet, O level,e.t.c. Comments plz guru in d house.

You tried, it is just not ur day. Those VOs do whatever they like when they like. Even God has rules!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2012

You tried. But not ur day! So what exactly is on the white page? Those guys are lords in there!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
seedord247:

Brooo feel so sorrry.... Your reason for choosing the school is not valid at all... you even said christian values and personal attention... Its only in nigeria we carry religion as number 1 things in our life.... Here they dont value it at all...... What do you mean by personal attention?
mehn me don't even know sef if it were you wah answer would you have given? Gimme a sample of wah you would have answered so i'll re-structure it again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
elkharpone: mehn me don't even know sef if it were you wah answer would you have given? Gimme a sample of wah you would have answered so i'll re-structure it again

Broo.... I dont know your school... Go thru your school website... Each school in the US is known for one positive things... Learn about the community, what impact have they made in the city and state...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
Kbsuper: I ws denied this morning @ lagos. Dis our conversation. Infact d V.O spend a lot of time trying to evaluate all my response. ME :Good afternoon( smiling and making eye contact wit him) V.O :Afternoon,Y do u want 2 go 2 U.s 2day. ME: 4 my undergraduate studies in computer and info. Science. V.O :How many schl did u apply 2. ME : told him xyz V.O :Bt u.s has 50 states,Y d 3 schls in d same state. ME :told hm d schls has d course am looking 4 nd d course content dat cn provide me wit d practical skills needed @ d labour market. Nd dat d state weather is very condusive 4 learning. V.O : Ao do u come abt dis schl. ME : 2ru usnews.com V.O :Who is sponsoring u. ME : my dad. V.O : wots he doin. ME : told hm a contractor, he owns a constructn firm. V.O : Did u take SAT. ME : Yes V.O : nd wots ur score ME : 1770 V.O : Ao does ur essay look lyk. ME : I describe it, he ws shaking hs head wen describing it. Me thinking my approval is sure V:O : Av u travel b4. ME : No. V.O : Ao old ar u. ME : 22yrs. V.O : Do u know anybody in d U.S. ME : No. He ws typin smtins and later gave me a paper dat i'm nt qualify, hence,my applicatn is refused, den return my document. Dats ao d thing be o, my people. He did look any of my doc. lyk financial, SAT score sheet, O level,e.t.c. Comments plz guru in d house.

You guys realy neeed to do some homework.. Try and learn about your school, state via google... ND is one of the 5 coldest state in the US and you coming from a country of 90 degrees and above, you need a factual point to convince him that you are a genuine student....

Always remeber that your 1st, 2nd answers determine your chance of getting the visa... Wish you best of luck brooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
seedord247:

Broo.... I dont know your school... Go thru your school website... Each school in the US is known for one positive things... Learn about the community, what impact have they made in the city and state...
the name z lee university located in cleveland tennessee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
elkharpone: the name z lee university located in cleveland tennessee

Click on this link below......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_University#section_2

Just try and summarize their reputation.... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.